Back to Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 11/17/2018

Simply The Best!

We were fortunate enough to have Mike and Laura as our photographers for our wedding day. They are accomplished photographers and an awesome couple. They make you feel so at ease. Laura was prepared for any situation. Their photography is in a league of it’s own. Our pictures were stunning. They put together a wedding story slide show to the perfect music that summed up the entire day and left us speechless. It was beautiful. They are the best.

Ashley

Married on 06/23/2018

Fantastic Experience

Michael, Laura & Mackay captured our wedding day so beautifully and I am so happy that they agreed to photograph our wedding. They were so professional and funny! I loved working with them and LOVED the end product even more! If you have the opportunity to work with them - DO IT :D

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/11/2017

Michael & Laura are the best photographers and wonderful people to work with! They did our engagement pictures in Beacon Hill and knew all the right places to take us. We felt so comfortable going into our wedding. We knew that they would take care of us and capture all the best moments. Our pictures came out amazing even on a bitter cold November day. Michael & Laura were prepared for everything and made our day so special! We couldn’t recommend them enough!

R
Rachel

Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding

Michael and his wife photographed my wedding. They also came to one of my horseshows just because and photographed me there! They’re amazing people and so much fun to work with as well as do absolutely outstanding work! If I ever need an event photographed again I will for sure be using them!

Caitlin

Married on 10/28/2017

Michael & Laura were amazing to work with! We cannot recommend enough :)

E
Emily

Married on 10/21/2017

Michael and Laura are simply best! They are both so energetic and easy to work with. We had such a positive experience from start to finish. Michael and Laura are extremely experienced and it shows in my wedding photos. They spent the entrie day with us and seemed more like friends then photographers. They made our wedding day a smooth, fun, beautiful day with TONS of pictures to prove it! Would recommend Keegan Sparks photography to anyone and everyone! My wedding day would not have been the same with out them! So grateful for them and there beautiful pictures!

Araba

Married on 10/14/2017

It was such a pleasure working with this couple. Extreamly professional. Will definitely use them in all my family activities.

L
Lissa

Married on 10/08/2017

Michael and Laura are absolutely AMAZING- I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! They make you feel so comfortable and are incredibly easy to work with. They were there for us from the moment we booked them to the day of the wedding, making sure everything we needed was taken care of. On our wedding day, they came prepared with EVERYTHING. Laura came with everything from bobby pins to extra deodorant and made my bridesmaids and I feel incredibly at ease, and my husband had only the best things to say about Michael as well! Laura and Michael were truly SO much fun to work with and since our wedding day, we have had so many guests tell us how amazing they thought they were. They captured everything yet somehow managed to make themselves invisible all at the same time. They also ask you in advance what family portraits/group photos you want and they make sure they get EVERYTHING on your list. Truly incredible people and photographers and my husband and I can't recommend them enough. Also, if you need any recommendations for other vendors (DJ, make-up artists, etc) reach out to them- they have GREAT recommendations! We truly lucked out and are so incredibly grateful for Michael and Laura!

T
Tracy

Married on 09/23/2017

AMAZING! I cannot say enough about Michael & Laura. Working with them was one of the best decisions that John and I made about our wedding, mainly because they captured "us. " When we met with them to explain what we were going for - low-key, backyard, fun, dancing - they totally got it and we were just so comfortable with them. The night of the wedding - they were unbelievable (including pitching in with set up!). They captured so many beautiful/special/candid moments. We just received our album - they've woven pictures into the background, every page has unique formatting. There is NOTHING cookie-cutter with these two. If you're looking for photographers who want to capture the essence of you as a couple and create a wedding album that you'll want to show all your friends -these are the folks to call.

Jacki

Married on 07/30/2017

We could not have had a better photography experience! Michael and Laura are so easy to work with, so professional, and made the whole day and everything leading up to the wedding go so smoothly! They are THE BEST hands down. Getting some time with them for our engagement shoot provided a good foundation for the wedding day, and so as a bride and groom who are not super comfortable getting our pictures taken, we were able to be ourselves on our wedding day and know our pictures were going to be fabulous as well as reflect our personalities. Michael and Laura made our day perfect. All the formals were done so efficiently and we got all the shots we wanted. I could not recommend them more highly and I am so glad they were there for us on our wedding day. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Katherine

Married on 04/22/2017

Hands down the most valuable vendor choice we made

I can’t say enough about Michel Sparks Keegan Photography. Not only did Michael and Laura take amazing photos, our wedding would not have been what it was without them. From the beginning they were with us (Laura with the bridal party and Michael with the groomsmen) taking beautiful photos AND taking care of all our needs. If you needed a bobby pin, safety pin, hairspray, stain remover, you name it, Laura had it. If there was a perfect photo opp, they saw it. If you need 5 minutes so you and your new hubby can take a moment together and eat one bite of food, they made it happen. They were everything at our wedding and I couldn’t have imagined it without them. And now we have the talented photographers’ gorgeous photos to remember it. Hands down the most valuable vendor choice we made!

Jessie

Married on 10/22/2016

Michael & Laura are amazing! Not only do they provide BEAUTIFUL photos, they are so helpful and made our wedding day run smoother than we could have imagined. They most definitely go above and beyond to make the day that much more special. There is nothing they will not do to help and meet your needs, such a pleasure to work with! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Julia

Married on 10/09/2016

There is no reason to consider other options. The entire personality and chemistry of my husband and I, our wedding, our family and friends was captured with such precision by Michael and Laura Keegan. They will absolutely surpass any requirements on a checklist and will leave you with all the amazing moments of your wedding to forever cherish with eachother, your friends and family. Even after looking at the pictures 4-5 times we can still find something new, a smile, a reaction, the way the lighting and shadows show a mood, two people laughing together that didn't know eachother until the wedding... They are masters at what they do. We had an amazing time at our wedding and a big part of that was the role Michael and Laura played and how they so accurately and beautifully captured our story. They are consummate professionals, have mastered the art of canvassing a room and capturing "photo ops" as they occur. We will treasure the photos and the memory of working with them forever. Also, tell your guests, no cameras necessary. Relax and enjoy the wedding because it's covered by the pro's!

Kendra

Married on 07/15/2016

Michael and Laura are absolutely the best! They were great with everything from engagement photos, to planning out timing, and of course the big day! They are so professional and prepared for anything on your wedding day, and they are so much fun! They were both with us throughout our entire day and captured every moment perfectly. We will love all of our wedding photos forever!

B
Brooke

Married on 05/12/2016

After meeting with Micheal and Laura, I knew I HAD to have them for my wedding! They are so easy to be around and the take amazing photos! The truly are a dynamic duo! Anything you may need Laura has! ( safety pins, scissors, tissues and always an encouraging word to make you comfortable! )They both have an amazing eye, quick wit and creative flair-- we couldn't have been happier with our engagement and wedding photos! Want the classic/traditional photos? Mine were beyond perfect! Not a single picture came out bad- but let them do their thing..... And WOW- you will be blown away! I was speechless when I saw my photos, I watch my video and it still moves me to tears! They know how to capture every moment perfectly, and every moment you don't even see because you are so busy that day. They capture every emotion,every moment, big and small, every detail you want and don't even know you want! They are true professionals! But more importantly they are kind and easy to be around- they MADE my wedding day! Everyone loved them! We cannot say enough good things about them and their work! AMAZING!

Caitlin

Married on 12/05/2015

Michael and Laura photographed our wedding. I would highly recommend them. They were professional, fun, helpful and made everyone feel really comfortable. Our pictures, album and video were amazing and we re-live our special day every time we look at them! Thank you Michael and Laura for everything did to make our day wonderful!

Carley

Married on 08/21/2015

I cannot even put into words how AMAZING both Michael and Laura are. Please please please read this review and look no further! From the moment I met Michael and Laura I knew they would photograph our wedding. They are fun, professional, and definitely kept myself and my husband relaxed during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Laura was with myself and my bridesmaids before the wedding taking our photos and she felt like another member of the family. Michael was with my husband and the groomsmen and kept them having fun even when my husband was starting to get a bit nervous. Michael and Laura have such amazing eyes for photography. They know exactly how to set the photo up to be perfect. I received my photos much faster than I anticipated and they are stunning (thanks to Michael and Laura! ) -- I have already looked at them three times in two days because I love them so much. Michael and Laura also went above and beyond in every realm of our wedding- my mother needed glasses to finish clasping me into my dress- and Laura pulled a pair out of her bag of tricks! Anything we mentioned we needed she had for us. I really really cannot say enough how amazing this duo is. My husband has already said once we decide to have children he cannot wait to have Michael and Laura photograph for us. I highly recommend Michael Sparks Keegan as a photography team for ANY photography needs- we really love them!

Kendra

Event date: 05/15/2015

We were married almost 6 months ago and I can't stop looking at our photos. Michael & Laura were AMAZING! Not only did they beautifully capture the moments, they helped keep everything moving smoothly, and helped keep me sane :)

Ashley

Married on 10/05/2014

Both Michael and Laura are amazing! I don't think we could have made a better choice in picking our photographers. They were more than just our photographers on our wedding day, but our clock, my hairstylist and everything else we needed. They made sure our day went by as smoothly as possible. Furthermore they were so sweet and accommodating to things that did not go as planned. Thank you again for everything.

L
Laura

Married on 09/20/2014

Michael and Laura were so great to work with! We knew we wanted a photographer to capture the day but we didn’t want to feel awkward or uptight about a camera in our face- we barely knew they were there. They made us feel ourselves and helped us though the whole process. I would recommend them 10x over!

User3935593

2+ years ago

I can't say enough good things about working with Michael Sparks Keegan and his wife Laura. After meeting Michael at a wedding vendor event we knew we wanted to work with him before we even knew where our wedding would be. We actually ran our date by Michael before booking our venue to make sure he was available! We loved working with them for both our engagement photos and our wedding. We did a "first look" at a new hotel near our venue and then visited a few days before the wedding to scout the best places for photos at the hotel and the venue. There were so many amazing photos from the day! They did a great job of capturing everything, but they were discreet. (I've noticed recently at other weddings that sometimes the photographers seem to always be in the way - not Michael and Laura! ) They also did a great job getting our flower girls (my 11 month and 2 year old nieces) to smile for the photos. We loved working with Michael and Laura and would recommend them without hesitation!

M
Mary

Married on 04/26/2014

I am writing as the maid of honor, and can attest that Michael Sparks Keegan, along with Laura, are amazing photographers.

From the very beginning, they were responsive and attentive to the bride's needs. On the day of, Michael and Laura were so professional, but very, very fun! Laura was with us girls snapping away and she made us feel relaxed and happy! Laura also took lovely photos of the bride -- and she had great ideas for setting the bride in particular locations/poses. At the reception, Michael and Laura did not stop taking photos, but where never in the way -- it was so natural! They also have amazing personalities and really fit in with our crowd. I also noticed they noticed when we were taking photos with our iPhones -- and they took a photo, too! They knew what photos we wanted.

I could keep on writing about how great Michael and Laura are!

They have a natural talent with photography, capturing the moment and the setting in the blink of an eye!

I happily and highly recommend Michael Sparks Keegan!

E
Emily

Married on 09/07/2013

Michael and Laura were so awesome, I would not have anything besides positive feedback for them and their business. It was a pleasure to work with them both! I would highly recommend.

D
Danielle

Married on 05/04/2013

AMAZING! My pictures came out amazing from my wedding day. They also did an engagement shoot with us which was also above and beyond what I could have hoped to have. On my wedding day they were prepared for anything very professional and every guest at my wedding g had wonderful things to say about them. They make you feel immediately comfortable and are great people. They did a walk through before my wedding and already had a plan I place by the time poctures started. I can't say enough great things about them.

Jennifer

Married on 11/10/2012

I met Michael and Laura at a Boston Bridal Expo and they made a lasting impression on me that we had to have them. Their photo albums were fantastic, the quality of the photos were amazing, and just speaking with them, I knew they would be a great fit for us. Our engagement session was so much fun and they were able to think of some really creative shots in a venue (a CrossFit gym! ) that they're not used to photographing in and the pictures came out amazing! We were able to use them as table numbers at our reception. I am so glad we spent the extra money to have them all day, it was worth every penny. Laura was an amazing coordinator and made sure we stayed on time and they were able to capture many amazing moments! The whole wedding party enjoyed working with them and during the ceremony and reception, you would not have even know there were photographers around. We also hired them to take pictures at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and they gave us a very fair price and it's nice being able to have those moments saved! I can't wait to see what Laura comes up with for our wedding album design!