Back to Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal

T
Featured
Terri

Married on 06/10/2017

Michelle was my makeup and hair stylist for my wedding this summer. She demonstrated professionalism and timeliness during both the trial and the day of the wedding. Michelle listened to everyone closely and did an amazing job for each person. She is very talented, and shared her knowledge with both style and trends. I'm thrilled to have booked with Michelle, she made our special day wonderful and I felt amazing. I would highly recommend Michelle's services for any of your special events in the future.

Alexandra

Getting married on 09/09/2020

Michelle is wonderful! My best friend just had her wedding and we decided very last minute we wanted our makeup done. A friend recommended Michelle and she was more than accommodating for us being so last minute! She is so sweet and professional and made us look absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be using her for my upcoming wedding :)

S
Sara

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Michelle made me feel comfortable and so beautiful!!

Michelle was phenomenal to work with through the entire wedding process. She was easy to communicate with online/over the phone when I was deciding between different hair and makeup artists and always responded promptly. During my hair and makeup trial, she helped me figure out the best styles for me, even when I didn't know how to explain exactly what I wanted. She made me feel at ease and I had such a fun time getting to chat with her. On my actual wedding day, she and Nicole were so wonderful! They made my bridesmaids, mom, and me feel comfortable and so so beautiful. We all wanted slightly different styles and they were able to accommodate all of our requests (even when we wanted slight tweaks several times).

Additionally, Michelle's makeup style perfectly suited what I was looking for: a slightly more glamorous version of myself. In my day to day life I don't wear that much make up, so I didn't want to look like a totally different person with contouring and layers of caked on makeup. She totally understood what I wanted and easily surpassed my expectations.

I felt amazing on my wedding day and would highly, highly recommend Michelle and her team to any future Cape Cod area brides!

Karen
Karen MacDonald

Married on 07/04/2019

Perfection Naturally

I feel so lucky that Michelle happened to have July 4th open for my wedding day.. She is so easy to work with she made the whole process seem effortless and enjoyable. From the trial to the wedding day finish, I knew that I was in the right hands. Michelle arrived on the morning of my wedding with a smile on her face and her sweet and calming presence put me right at ease-a necessary feeling for any bride on her wedding day. I was tremendously relaxed in her chair because I just knew she was going to make me look gorgeous-and she did not disappoint! Michelle is truly a professional as well as an artist who knows how to make people look fabulous and flawless, yet natural. I especially loved the individual false lashes she applied complimenting my eyes perfectly. Michelle also provided hair and make-up for my mom, bridesmaid and flower girl with time to spare. Even though she finished early she stayed until I put on my dress just in case I needed touchups. Michelle will be the best and easiest decision you make for your wedding. She is worth every penny.

O
Olivia Bahou

Married on 06/30/2019

Michelle was incredible!

Michelle was the perfect choice for my bridal hair & makeup, especially planning a destination wedding on the Cape! She was extremely flexible and professional, accommodating of my schedule, and quick to answer calls & emails. She made me and my bridal party look stunning but still natural and recognizable, which was a priority of mine! Everyone was thrilled with their hair & makeup, plus Michelle and her team were such a delight to work with, making our wedding morning relaxing and fun. I can't recommend them enough!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/07/2019

Best of Cape Cod!

Where to start! I have known Michelle for many many years so I knew right away when thinking about my vendors that there was no one else I wanted to make me feel beautiful on my special day! I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful and confident than she had me feeling that day! Michelle kept me looking natural and highlighted specifically what I asked for. I also knew that as amazing as Michelle is, her team had to be also. And they were! My 9 bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and got exactly what they asked for! I can’t say enough good things about Michelle and her team both personally and professionally and I would have them over and over again!

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing! Easy! Fun!

Michelle and her crew are absolutely amazing to work with! They made me and my bridesmaids look and feel like super models! I was planning my wedding from NJ and finding someone for hair and makeup wasn’t easy! I definitely picked the right girl! Michelle is sweet, accommodating and amazing at what she does!

Tiffany
Tiffany S

Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding day

Michelle and her team are amazing! Thankful for great reviews I found Michelle. She made all of us girls look gorgeous on my wedding day! She was on time and ended at the perfect time for pictures. I would recommend Michelle and her team to anyone! Guests kept on saying our hair and makeup looked amazing! Thanks Michelle and team!

G
Gabriela Peller

Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful person and artist :)

Michelle did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 12/22/18. She also worked on my two maids of honor and my mom. I had done my trial with her in July and she did an amazing job. She made sure to talk to me about what I envisioned, looked at photos I provided, and gave suggestions based on my dress and accessories. After the trial she even did an another hair style for me because I was taking my engagement pictures that day. Michelle is so sweet and has a gentle, calming presence. After my trial, I couldn't wait to see her again for the wedding. On the actual wedding day, I cannot say enough how wonderful she was. Spending time getting ready with my two best friends and my Mom was one of the most relaxing parts of the day, and Michelle most definitely contributed to that. I know that it's rare to find an artist who can specialize in both hair and makeup, but Michelle certainly falls into that category. She is a perfectionist and made sure to do touch ups and last minute extra hair pinnings so that our looks would hold up for the entire day. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and I can't thank Michelle enough for everything she did to accomplish that. While my wedding was in in Cape Cod, I live in New Jersey, so I didn't have the ability to go shop around for hair and makeup artists when I was planning the wedding. My venue gave me a list of suggested vendors, but the ones that I contacted were either rude, or out of my price range. I found Michelle by doing some research and she was so responsive and also priced reasonable. I wish I knew more people getting married in Cape Cod so I could recommend her!

Kim
Kim

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

Back in June 2018, I contacted Michelle based on all the incredible reviews she recently on Wedding Wire and the Knot. She responded very quickly and from that point on, we were booked and ready to go! When I met Michelle in person for my hair and make-up trial, she was more than what I expected. Not only was she obviously friendly, but she was very thoughtful and insightful on what I was looking for on my wedding day (meaning, I had no idea what I wanted with my makeup, and I let her be the artist that she is; and turned out he only change I wanted was a RED RED lip :)). She did my hair exactly how I envisioned it. Fast forward to our wedding day in November; she brought her sidekick for my bridesmaids, and we just all had a blast that morning/afternoon. Michelle just has this super zen quality about her. Whereas my bridesmaids and I were all jazzed up, drinking champagne, listening to music, chatting away and laughing hysterically, Michelle was able to provide some peace and serenity on an otherwise crazy hectic day. And of course, the hair and makeup she did was insane. It was everything I could have asked for and more; both stayed in place despite the crazy winds and all the dancing. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Nichole
Nichole

Married on 11/04/2018

Incredible experience and talented artist

To me there was nothing harder than finding the right makeup artist to demonstrate your taste and highlight your bridal party (including mothers and grandmothers). When meeting Michelle at a bridal show I was thoroughly impressed by her understanding of my concern to look natural while also glamorous and maintaining a show stopping look that would be captured in photos and videos for a life time. Michelle was extremely flexible in working with me and altering any style that I desired. She even did my trial run a year before my wedding and nailed it on the first try. We tried 4 hairstyles within a trial and she listened to everything I wanted: simple, elegant, unique but also something representing me that I could be in all day without having to fix throughout the day. Michelle also maintained constant necessary contact with me leading up to the day and checked in with me to make sure I was doing okay and still committed to our plan. Michelle and her team showed up on time on the day of the wedding and the entire morning was nothing but ease. The team worked on 10 ladies for the day and kept us on time for everything. They were highly professional and open to making changes if necessary. My mother in law who rarely wears makeup stated that she felt like a princess and was so happy that I convinced her into having both her hair and makeup done. Every one of my bridal party members were show stoppers and I couldn't be more thankful for the way my makeup and hair turned out. I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone who is looking to connect with their makeup artist and is looking for a truly incredible and professional team to work with.

Caroline
Caroline

Married on 10/20/2018

the best choice for hair on the cape

Michelle did hair for myself and the bridal party and her work was phenomenal. The first comment I most commonly got was "I love your hair! " and all my bridesmaids were happy, no small feat! Several friends even wanted to work with her for their own weddings after seeing her magic. She listened to everyone but also gave her opinion on what would work best and was overall truly a pleasure to work with her. Would love to work with her again!

D
Denise E

Married on 10/12/2018

Loved working with Michelle!

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with for my October 2018 wedding. I don't normally wear makeup, and it was important to me that my wedding day look be as natural as possible. Michelle was very attentive and helpful in testing out styles that matched my preferences. On the day of my wedding, she and her team were very prompt, arriving right on time and keeping everything on schedule. I was a bundle of nerves that morning, but Michelle brought such a calming presence that helped me feel more relaxed. I was also very hesitant about wearing fake eyelashes, but Michelle convinced me to try out just a few individual lashes and explained that it would really make my eyes pop in the photos. I'm very happy I listened to her about this - I love how my makeup looks in my photos! I would highly recommend working with Michelle!

C
Christina

Married on 09/08/2018

Michelle's team was truly amazing! I had 8 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, godmother and myself. Everyone was SO happy with how they looked. Michelle's team made sure there was enough time to work on everyone and made sure they were happy with how they looked. They even stayed to help with touch ups. Everything was perfect! Michelle herself actually was not able to be there, which we knew when we signed up with her, but she assured me that we would be in good hands, and we were! I did my hair and make up trial with the same team that was there on my big day. You are in great hands with Michelle's team!

Married on 09/08/2018

Michelle and her team are incredibly talented! Michelle was willing to try different hair styles and make up looks at my trial, she took her time and made sure I was happy. On my wedding day she made sure that everything was absolutely perfect. She is so capable and has such a calm demeanor which is important on a potentially stressful day. My bridal party and relatives also had their hair and makeup done and they all loved how everything came out as well. Someone commented that the makeup was perfect, we still looked like ourselves, just enhanced. I highly recommend Michelle and her team, they are amazing!

S
Shawna

Married on 09/02/2018

Michelle and her team were nothing short of amazing! From the moment I contacted her, she was easy to work with and reassured me that she would take care of me and my nine bridesmaids (plus our moms) for my wedding.

From the second I met her, I knew I had made the right decision. She is kind and calming and she was patient with me during the trial and even offered to do a couple additional hair styles, just to try them out. I ended up selecting a style that she came up with, not one I had initially pictured! My hair and make-up came out absolutely perfect for our big day and I looked exactly how I had pictured for my wedding. I will recommend Michelle to anyone and everyone I know getting married on the Cape - hiring her was one of the best decisions I made.

Married on 08/31/2018

I had such a wonderful experience working with Michelle for hair and makeup on my wedding day. I supplied her with a couple of pictures at my trial which she replicated perfectly. Shortly before my wedding n, I changed my mind about what I wanted done with my hair and at the very last minute I decided to wear a veil- Michelle was perfectly fine with both of these changes. Again I brought pictures on my wedding day, and she nailed it. When she finished she had me go look in the mirror to check if I wanted anything changed, and I didn't want to change one thing. I felt absolutely gorgeous. Also, she was one of the vendors that offered airbrush, and I am so glad that I had it. My makeup stayed put the entire night, I did not have to fix a thing. I would absolutely recommend her!

M
Meghan

Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding August 2018

Michelle was absolutely incredible helping with hair and makeup for my wedding in August in Cape Cod. She and her team handled my 11 bridesmaids plus two extra family members with ease! She is easy to communicate with, and was great about checking in as we approached the big day to make sure everything would go smoothly. My hair/makeup trial was very helpful as well, Michelle was not in a rush and allowed me to try several different hair styles until I found the "one"! I normally do not wear any makeup on a daily basis, and was blown away at how natural everything looked-airbrush was very helpful. On the day of, she and her team setup at my house and made the morning quite fun while everyone was getting hair/makeup done. She even sent me off with a bag of "just in case" supplies which came in handy! Overall, Michelle (and her team) is a wonderful person to work with and does an amazing job for wedding hair/makeup, I would highly recommend to anyone!

E
Eleanor

Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle was fantastic to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! She was very responsive. We scheduled a trial in February where we tried a few hair styles and makeup options before narrowing down my final look the week of the wedding in August. She executed the look I was going for perfectly and the makeup and hair lasted from morning long into the early hours after the party died down! Michelle was both extremely kind and professional, providing exception on-site services for not only me, but my bridal party as well. You cannot go wrong with her and I highly recommend anyone planning a wedding or any other event go to her for hair and makeup services!

Annie

Married on 08/03/2018

Michelle does amazing work! She is super sweet, friendly, helpful, and most importantly very talented. Michelle and her assistant did my hair/makeup, plus MOH make up, hair for all bridesmaids, my grandmother, and mother in law. My hair and makeup held extremely well all day, even despite the scorching heat and wind on the beach. They really stayed on a tight schedule while still having fun with us. It was a great time and I would highly recommend Michelle and her services.

H
Halimah

Married on 07/27/2018

Michelle was considerate, professional, and accommodating. She worked with me to get the natural look I wanted for both hair and make-up, and I loved the end result. She knew the perfect combination of listening to me and offering her professional opinion. She also was right on the money for timing. And on a personal note, she was very kind and easy to be around. I'd definitely recommend her if you are getting married in the Cape Cod area!

Married on 06/30/2018

Michelle completed exceeded my expectations! She is an incredibly talented artist. Planning the wedding out of state made having a make-up trial impossible, but myself and each of my 6 bridesmaids were more than satisfied with her work. I was brought to tears when she revealed the final look. I've never felt more beautiful and couldn't be more grateful to have found her!

L
Lisa

Married on 06/29/2018

I want to start my review by saying "THANK YOU MICHELLE! " The evening before my wedding I found out that I had to find a hair and makeup consultant for my wedding THE NEXT MORNING! Needless to say, I was VERY UPSET! My friend contacted Michelle because she had heard from a number of people that Michelle does BOTH hair and makeup... And she is FABULOUS at BOTH! Michelle said she would absolutely help me, no matter what! She said "just tell me where and when, and I will be there! " Michelle arrived the next morning, with only ME and MY wedding on her mind. Michelle works in an extremely calm, careful and dedicated manner. She's ALL YOURS and she's ALL ABOUT YOU while she works with you. You will feel like you are the only bride in the world, and the luckiest bride in the world because you are in Michelle's hands. She will make you look (and feel) the most beautiful that you have ever have, without a doubt! Michelle is "ONE STOP SHOPPING, at its very best. She is a superb hair AND makeup artist! There is no other choice for your makeup AND there is no other choice for your hair! You should look no further. Michelle is the very best hair and makeup professional out there. The morning of your wedding should be all about YOU... All about YOU relaxing.... All about YOU leaving any worries behind... All about YOU looking your most beautiful on your wedding day! I truly hope that I have given you the very clear message that Michelle is uniquely talented to deliver the very best hair and makeup services that you could ever imagine. She will surpass your expectations, without a doubt! Look no further!

Ally

Married on 06/24/2018

Michelle was awesome. She and her assistant did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, my mother in law, two grandmothers, maid of honor, and three bridesmaids the day of my wedding. Everyone looked and felt so beautiful. Each look was tailored so beautifully to each person. Michelle was friendly, personable and easy to communicate with. You have to look her up if you're getting married on the Cape. Highly recommend.

K
Kate

Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Michelle and team. This past weekend, Michelle did the hair and makeup for my entire wedding party and we could not be happier with the way it turned out. Michelle was easy to communicate with, prompt, and professional. She listened to what my girls and I wanted and executed it perfectly. I could not recommend Michelle's Hair and Beauty enough, especially as an out of town bride!