Back to Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/13/2015

I used Mickey Mantles for Rehearsal Dinner (30 people) and a cocktail hour for out of town guests (75 people) and I am so glad I did! Brittany Leemaster is the utmost professional in event planning and catered to every detail I wanted. Planning two events at once (plus a wedding the next day! ) can be overwhelming but she took care of every last request with ease and efficiency.

The food at dinner was to die for, and everyone raved about it. The room (glass room) was stunning and the table settings were exactly as I had requested. The cocktail hour was perfectly executed and everyone had a wonderful time!

I was never stressed for a moment as I knew I was in good hands, and I could not have asked for more!

S
Seth Lewis

Married on 01/27/2018

Mickey Mantle's knocked it out of the park!

As a long time guest of Mickey Mantle's I knew that they had delicious food and great service. I had no idea of what they could do outside of the restaurant. Everything I dreamed of from a seafood presentation to mouthwatering steaks was absolute perfection. The food was beautifully styled and the staff went out of their way to ensure that every detail was taken care of. I've since used them to have dinners in the private dining areas to hosting full out cocktail parties in 7 Lounge. Mickey Mantle's may not sound like a caterer or event specialists, but that's because what they create is beyond the scope of a typical caterer or restaurant.