Back to Mike Staff Productions

519 Reviews for Mike Staff Productions

C
Courtney

Married on 11/18/2017

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES KOSTY! He was our DJ for our wedding night and he was PERFECTION. Our guests won't stop talking about how it was the greatest mix of music they have ever heard at a wedding. Our friends love to dance and that's what the did. All. Night. Long. He made the night, we could not of asked for more, especially because we gave James basically no direction and he took that freedom and ran. And let me tell you he ran in the right direction. So perfect. I could not of dreamed of the night going as perfect (I know I keep saying perfect but that is literally what it was) as it did. If I could thank James 1,000 times I would and that would still not be enough. The rest of the Mike Staff Productions team is awesome as well. They genuinely want you to have a perfect wedding (like mine) and they strive to make sure it will happen. I would use them again, will use them again, and have friends who plan on using them and James for their weddings. Thank you again James and Mike Staff Productions you guys are the A-Team.

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Courtney! We want to thank YOU 1,000 times for this incredible, incredible feedback. Your kind words and trust in our company has MADE OUR WEEK! We're saving this review, framing it and hanging it on our wall! (We seriously might LOL). One thing we are for sure doing, passing this review on to James. Sounds like he was a perfect fit for you and your guests. We cannot tell you about wonderful it is to hear you had (in your words) a perfect experience with Mike Staff Productions from start to finish. We wish you the best and were HONORED to be a part of your day!

Ashley

Married on 11/10/2017

My experience with Mike Staff Productions far exceeded my expectations. I booked them for my photography, videography, and DJ services. First let me start by saying my experience from day one was so impressive. I worked with Kurt when I went in to the office and he was very informative and did not make me feel pressured at all to book with them which I truly appreciated. I loved that I got to watch videos and personally choose my photographer and DJ. Mary my photographer was so amazing! She was professional and kind and I felt so comfortable with her. I just received my wedding photos and they are so so so beautiful! I am so thrilled with every single one of them (and there are tons of them let me just say). Not only was Mary professional but she helped to keep my calm when my mom ended up in the hospital on my wedding day and I enjoyed talking with her about upcoming nuptials (congrats again Mary! ) I just can’t say enough about her. Rocky was my videographer and he was excellent! He too was professional and was not intrusive at all. I hardly knew he was there all night which is great because I didn’t feel self conscious at all knowing I was being recorded. I haven’t seen my video yet but I’m sure it is going to be superb. Lastly, for my DJ I chose Randy and I’m so happy I did. I have had so many of my guests comment on how professional he was and how well he read the crowd. He kept people dancing all night, was quick to play any request made by my guests, was excellent with all the announcements, and really helped to keep the events of the evening on track. When it came time to choose these important vendors for my wedding I’ll admit, I was nervous but after meeting with Kurt any doubts I had were gone and I felt confident that I chose the right people for the job. Trustworthy, professional, and skilled at what they do I am 1,000% satisfied and so happy I hired Mike Staff.

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Ashley, I think this review deserves to be printed, framed and put on display! WOW! How do we begin to thank you for this incredible feedback?! We are so happy to hear you met with Kurt and had such a memorable experience from the moment you walked through our doors. Knowing that Rocky, Mark & Randy made such an impact on your wedding day means the world to us. Having all three of our services and all three of our contractors working together truly makes such a difference and clearly you experienced that first hand. We are honored you chose us to be a part of your day and are sharing your kind words with the team! Cheers to your first Christmas as husband and wife!

B
Brittany

Married on 11/03/2017

Mike Staff was easily one of the best vendors we used! They were always immediate to respond whenever we had a question, and ALWAYS professional. We had Kyle Z and I would recommend him to everyone and anyone looking for a FUN DJ for their wedding! Our dance floor was ROCKING all night. THANKS SO MUCH Mike Staff and Kyle for making our wedding night so memorable!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Congratulations on your recent wedding, Brittany! You're still probably glowing from all the excitement. We can't thank you enough for leaving this awesome review about Kyle. We're so happy to hear your dance floor was packed all.night.long -- that's the kind of party you want, right? The fact that you'll remember Mike Staff Productions as one of your 'best' wedding vendors means the world to us. We were honored to be a part of your day - enjoy celebrating the holidays as newlyweds!

C
Claire

Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely amazing! Our friends and family didn't leave the dance floor all night. Jonathan was amazing! He truly made the night memorable and everyone was raving about him. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mike Staff and DJ Jonathan.

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this 5 star review! Sounds like you had one amazing wedding with a packed dance floor all night. That's every couples reception dream, right?! We love knowing you got to choose a wedding DJ that was a perfect fit for your evening and sounds like Jonathan was a hit! We can't thank you enough for choosing Mike Staff Productions!

Taylor

Married on 10/28/2017

Totally recommend Mike Staff for any event. In my case, I hired Wes to DJ my wedding and also hired Daniel as our videographer. The entire team made everything so enjoyable and so easy. We got nothing but great complements from everyone about Wes' DJing and I CANNOT wait to see the video because Daniel was absolutely great to work with. Totally recommend these guys!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Sounds like Wes & Daniel were a dynamic duo at your wedding - which is amazing! We are loving this review and can't thank you enough for your glowing recommendation! We're so happy Wes helped to create awesome memories on the dance floor and just WAIT until you see your wedding video -- it guarantees those memories will never fade! We wish you the best!

K
Katherine

Married on 10/28/2017

We used Mike Staff for our wedding DJ and videography. They were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. They answered all of our questions promptly when we were deciding what packages we were going to choose, were extremely responsive throughout our planning as miscellaneous questions came up, and everything went perfectly without a hitch on our wedding day! DJ Kevin was fantastic - super easy to work with and listened to all of our requests and preferences. He knew how to read the room and kept the reception flowing nicely. Milan, our videographer, was really low-key and managed to capture our whole day without it ever feeling like she was disrupting anything to get the right shot. We had an amazing experience and would highly recommend!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You have no idea how wonderful it is to hear that your experience with our company - from the first phone call to the last dance - was positive, memorable & stress free! It's why we do what we do -- thank you for this great feedback, Katherine. We've already shared it with Milan & Kevin who LOVED working with you. Cheers to your first holiday season as a married couple & thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Ashley

Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I used their photographer, DJ, videographer for our wedding, (and same photographer for our engagement photos). Mike Staff went above and beyond what any normal business is expected to do. Their professionalism, communication and execution just blew us out of the water. We had a very unique Rock and Roll wedding that was under time restraints, with very specific requests and using Mike Staff made the process so easy, stress-free and enjoyable! We would recommend 110% to anyone looking for the best results for any occasion. We are very impressed with the entire staff there, probably one of the most professional businesses that we have dealt with. Especially since the staff has worked together on hundreds of weddings, it was amazing how well they worked together to coordinate the big day perfectly! Top notch quality! A+++! You won't be disappointed!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

WOW! WOW! WOW! Ashley, you're blowing our socks off with this incredible review! How do we begin to thank you for the kind words and trust in our company? Your Rock n' Roll wedding was unforgettable - you had an awesome vision and pulled it off perfectly. We are so humbled to hear that our company helped make your wedding day stress free. It's why we do what we do! Thank you for this rockin', 5 star review! We have your first Christmas as a married couple is magical!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/21/2017

Patrick did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB at our wedding! Everyone raved about how he kept the party going. He was in communication with us all throughout the evening checking if we needed anything or when we wanted to do the bouquet toss, ect. We truly appreciate all the hard work he put into our evening and making it the best night of our lives! Truly recommend Patrick if you're looking for someone to make our evening a great one - or anyone from Mikes Staff! They're all great!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thanks for this awesome review about DJ Patrick, Nicole! So glad to hear he rocked your wedding. Being wedding DJ is about more than spinning great tunes. Making sure our team checks in with the bride and groom is a key part in making sure the evening goes smoothly :) We can't thank you enough for the 5 stars and kind words.

L
Lauren

Married on 10/21/2017

Phil Was an Awesome DJ! I couldn't ask for a better dj or a more perfect night with the right music played and everything! He was very flexible and really got the crowd out there to dance. We had our reception in our own barn on our property and everything was fantastic!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

What an incredibly special wedding -- having it on your own property in a barn that I am sure means so much to you! DJ Phil said he felt lucky you selected him to be a part of it. We can't thank you enough for the great feedback and we're so thrilled to hear he made your night extra special.

Abbey

Married on 10/21/2017

At first, I was very nervous about booking with Mike Staff Productions for our DJ and photographer. Such a large company with so many reviews and so much to do…there was no way they could make our experience feel intimate and special and individualized. I was happily proved wrong from the get go. My husband and I started off by meeting with Kurt, one of the managers, to go through his suggestions for our vendors. He really got to know us, and it felt like someone running their own small production company – in the best way! Kurt provided us with three recommendations each for DJ and photographer, and choosing between them was probably the hardest part because they were all amazing. We were able to watch a video “interview” with them and either see some of their photos or video footage of them DJing. My husband and I both connected pretty quickly with our eventual choices. We booked 10 months before our wedding, so know that there is a lot of down time between booking and having to do anything with regards to the big day! As our wedding got closer, we received emails and calls from our DJ and photographer so they could get to know us better and get an idea of what we had in mind. Mary and Matt were both wonderful and made us feel so comfortable. We ended up getting a photography package with two photographers and an album (their albums are absolutely gorgeous! ), so on the day of the wedding Mary stayed with me and our other photographer, Alex, went with my husband. Their work was amazing and they made the process enjoyable for two people who really don’t like posing for pictures! Mary and Alex continued to work their magic throughout the ceremony and reception. Matt, our DJ, has received rave reviews from every person at our wedding. He kept the party going with music for every generation and from every genre. Mike Staff Productions helped make our wedding a huge success, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

What better way to kick off 2018 then by reading this INCREDIBLE review! Abbey, you have the entire team smiling and we cannot thank you enough for this honest, in depth, glowing feedback. Knowing that Mary, Alex & Matt made your wedding day so memorable means the world to us because that also means the connection you felt while watching their video profiles in your original meeting was SPOT ON! How cool is that? Kurt is so flattered and humbled about the kind words you shared about your meeting with him and that you and your husband both felt you received the personalized experience every couple deserves. Cherish your wedding album, relive each memory and know Mike Staff Productions was honored to be a part of your day! Cheers to a new year, Newlyweds!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/15/2017

Still talking about our DJ over a year later!

Josh was absolutely INCREDIBLE. With such a chaotic day, Josh helped us stay on schedule throughout the reception. He played all our favorite songs, and kept our dance floor packed the entire night. To this day, I tell everybody about how our amazing DJ made our wedding night the best party we've ever been to. Thank you for everything, Josh and Mike Staff!

Emily
Emily

Married on 10/14/2017

We really loved working with Mike Staff. The process from start to finish was easy and our DJ, Phil, made it a wonderful evening! Thanks for everything and we totally will recommend them for weddings!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You rock, Emily! Thank you for this 5 star review! DJ Phil loved working with you and said your guests tore up the dance floor. Thank you so much for choosing Mike Staff Productions. Cheers to your newlywed status!

J
Julie

Married on 10/13/2017

We used mike for our dj and videography, Rocky and James were awesome! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything ran so smoothly! Our video is perfect we love having it to look back on our special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Julie! You have no idea how much your kind words mean to us. We passed them along to James and Rocky who were honored to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for the glowing recommendation. Thanks for choosing Mike Staff Productions!

Allison

Married on 10/08/2017

Chris and I sent Mike Staff Productions a thank you card before we even saw the amazing video they made for us, and we would have had a million more reasons to be thankful if we had waited until we saw the video! They captured every single little detail of our day and moments that we didn't even know happened. We will never be able to thank them enough for that.

They were so much fun to work with that day and made everything so simple for us. Thank you so much for all of your hard work to create such a stunning memory for us. We are so grateful to you and could not be happier with the finished product. It was so nice to get to know our Videographer a little bit, and hopefully we cross paths again in the future!

Love, Allison & Chris

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We are so appreciative that you took the time to not only write this (awesome) review but that you and Chris took the time to write us a card about your videography experience. THANK YOU! It truly means so much & Daniel loved working with the both of you. Your wedding video will be something you'll cherish forever. How great is it that you can relive your entire day, anytime you want?!?!?! We're honored to have worked with you and we hope you have a wonderful 1st Christmas as husband and wife!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/07/2017

We used Mike Staff for both our DJ and Videography. Both were amazing! Our DJ, Josh, was hands down so professional and on top of it. He knew exactly what we wanted and kept the dance floor packed. Our videographer, Jeff, was the best. He kept himself "hidden" so our day felt like just the two of us at times. Can't wait to see our video! Would definitely book again.

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

When our videography team is out of sight, out of mind - it's such a great compliment! We cannot wait for you to see what Jeff was able to capture, you'll truly cherish your wedding video forever! As for DJ Josh, so glad he rocked your wedding! We are so happy you allowed us to work with you and CHEERS to 5 stars! :)

Tabitha

Married on 10/07/2017

Christopher London was so great! He was attentive to our’s and our guest’s requests! We are super thankful for him running the party and organizing all of the speakers and events in our reception! As for Mikes Staff Production, they took care of us! We had a couple hiccups but they made sure we were happy and reassured that everything will go great. Took a lot of stress off our shoulders! Thanks guys!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

It's those organizational details that can truly make or break the flow of a wedding reception and we're so thrilled to hear that Chris kept everything on track for you, Tabitha! Thank you so much fo the 5 star review and kind words -- we passed them along to Christopher! Knowing that Mike Staff Productions helped make your wedding day a little less stressful is like music to our ears! Congratulations!

E
Elaine

Married on 09/30/2017

We felt that our Dj had really great interactions with the guests! He also played the perfect mix of songs that we ourselves would have picked! And we also had many friends and family members comment on how they had never seen so many people out on the dance floor at all times at a wedding! We would definitely choose him again and recommend Steve to everyone!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Well, if Steve had your wedding guests raving about him, he must have been a hit at the party! We're so thrilled to hear he rocked your wedding & kept people dancing all night. We can't thank you enough for choosing Mike Staff Productions -- we wish you the very best!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/30/2017

We used and LOVED Mike Staff Productions for both our DJ and Videographer - we COULD NOT be happier with all of their services! Evan our DJ was amazing - we enjoyed chatting with him a few days before the wedding and we were impressed by his professionalism at the wedding itself. Not only did Evan pronounce my moms name right (its a bit tricky - shockingly it was his wife's name as well! ) but he played songs we didn't even know we wanted to hear! At one point "Shake Ya Tail Feather" came on and my husband said to me "I totally forgot about this song - we HAVE to go shake our tail feathers! " The dance floor was packed the entire night and I honestly don't think there was a single song played that I didn't love.
William our videographer was also incredible - he was everywhere we needed him but never in the way! We also discovered during the evening that he used to work at the same place my husband does so that was a fun little connection! We just picked up our final wedding video and we couldn't be happier.
I would STRONGLY recommend Mike Staff Productions to EVERYONE - we could not be happier with the vendors we got from them!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

It seems nearly impossible to not want to bust a move when you hear 'Shake Your Tail Feather' blasting from the speakers! What a fun moment! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Mike Staff Productions, Lauren. Sounds like Evan knocked it out of the park, not only with that song, but keeping the reception on time and running smoothly! WE LOVE hearing that! As for William, we are thrilled to hear you're loving your wedding video. Get ready to watch it over and over and over again! We can't thank you enough for this 5 star review, your kind words and your sincere recommendation. We were honored to be a part of your wedding day! Wish you nothing but the best in 2018!

Alexa

Married on 09/23/2017

We booked both photographer and D.J. And we couldn't be happier. From the beginning, they were incredibly helpful and understanding (I lived abroad when booking and up until two months before the wedding). Dev, our DJ, was a blast. He killed it at the wedding, he did an incredible job mixing both our culture' music types, and overall people had a blast! They kept telling what a party that was and till this day we keep hearing the good feedback. For photographer, we had Ca're, who was also a sweetheart and did a great job, completely got me and my husband style (we're not really the picture taking kind) and we loved our preview, can't wait to see the rest! Overall, totally recommend Mike Staff and truth be told, I kinda regret not getting the videographer, but roll tide!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Planning a wedding is never easy, especially planning one abroad! So, it warms our hearts to hear we were able to make the day stress free & put you at ease, Alexa. That means everything to us! As for DJ Dev, he had a blast at your wedding - said your guests rocked the dance floor! We're thrilled to hear you love your pictures, they are memories you'll be able to cherish forever. We were so honored to be a part of your day, congratulations!

K
Kendyl

Married on 09/09/2017

We would definitely recommend using Mike Staff as a DJ for a wedding. We had DJ Kyle and he made our night a night to remember. Many guests gave us compliments that he was the best DJ they've ever had at a wedding and he kept the dance floor FULL all night long. We did not give him a lot of songs to play and let him work his magic. And that is exactly what he did. Thanks Kyle!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Well, this is everything we want to hear and more Kendyl! Kyle looooooved working with you and said your wedding was just awesome. He might even say it was his favorite since your guests said 'he was the best DJ ever' hehe! Our wedding DJs love bringing a wedding to life through music and dancing and it truly takes professionalism to pull it off. We are so thrilled you chose to work us and we wish you the best!

Abby

Married on 09/08/2017

My husband and I used mike staff for photo, video, dj, and uploghting. They were nothing less then amazing! Great to work with all the staff friendly and responsive. I high key recommend them to any future bride and groom. Not to mention they captured every special moment of our big day and we couldn't of been happier!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You're one of our infamous 'quadruple' brides, Abby! We are so honored you turned to us to for all 4 services and we LOVED being a part of your wedding day! Thank you for choosing Mike Staff Productions, congratulations!

Taylor

Married on 09/03/2017

Mike Staff Productions is run top notch. They were an amazing vendor to work with. It all started with Randy giving us all the information we needed and always being able to communicate. We had Al as our DJ and he was awesome! He called us about a week before our wedding, where we chatted for about an hour about our ideas and expectations. He was very helpful when we weren't sure on some ideas. He even gave us some opinions due to his experiences at the weddings he's done which was super nice in decision making. After dinner, my now husband and I escaped for some sunset pictures on the beach. During that time he played Moana and Frozen and the kids were LOVING it, therefor their parents loved it too! But really, who doesn't love some Disney music in their life? He had a wide range of music selections. He listened to us when we said we wanted a few requests for my husbands grandpa. He even played songs that I didn't even know I wanted but loved (Whitney Houston)! We had a wide range of music tastes in attendance and at some point the majority made their way to the dance floor. Again, Al was AMAZING and it was hands down great experience using Mike Staff for our DJ needs. I would use them over and over again!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

“Let it go, let it gooo….” OH NO! Now we have the Frozen song stuck in our head -- but I bet the kids LOVED it! Thank you, Taylor for this awesome review! So thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Randy and that he was able to give you good advice, while checking things off your ‘to do’ list! As for DJ Al, sounds like he was able to hit a tune for all of the guests at your reception. From Whitney to Disney, you can’t go wrong! Thank you for choosing Mike Staff! We wish you the best!

D
Don

Married on 09/02/2017

Coudn't be happier with the service that was provided by Mike Staff Productions. We worked with Ryan and he was a fantastic DJ. From the organization prior to the wedding, the music played during the wedding and helping control the crowd the entire night! Excellent value for everything they provide and highly recommended.

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We couldn't be happier that we were able to work with you, Don! So thrilled to hear DJ Ryan was a hit at your wedding. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience because our professional wedding DJs not only make sure the dance floor is packed but take pride in making sure the whole evening runs smoothly! Congratulations on your newlywed status!

E
Erika

Married on 09/02/2017

I don't know what I can say about Mike Staff Productions that hasn't already been said, but I just had to write a review anyway because my experience with them was so beyond phenomenal. For starters, I called and was able to book my wedding date and put down a deposit in less than 5 minutes-- the best thing in the world for a bride with a busy schedule who is planning a wedding on 3 months' notice! Their communication was proactive and responsive throughout the process, and any questions I had were answered immediately. Their online payment system was so easy and painless, and their thorough planning documents made it simple to put together a musical vision for our ceremony and reception. When we spoke to our (insanely wonderful) DJ Richard the week before the wedding, I was instantly put at ease. He was warm, funny, and charming, and I just knew he'd be a hit with our guests; besides that, he spent over an hour on the phone with me going over all the details, making sure he was pronouncing names correctly, and helping me organize the flow of our reception. He also responded quickly and graciously when I emailed him some last-minute changes in the days prior to the wedding. On our wedding day, Richard arrived super early to set up, and from the start of the ceremony to the last song of the night, he didn't miss a single beat. He nailed every cue, knew exactly how to maintain the flow of events, kept the dance floor going all night, was an absolute pleasure to work with, and even kindly checked in with me once or twice when he thought I might not like a song request. He ended the night by digging up an obscure Ingrid Michaelson song that I requested at the last minute for our final dance, and helped us end the night on a beautiful note. We are SO glad we chose to work with Mike Staff Productions, and feel so lucky that we got to work with Richard. Thank you for absolutely perfect service from start to finish!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We are speechless, Erika! You have left us speechless! (That’s hard to do!) This incredible review has touched our hearts in so many ways because we simply LOVE what we do & strive to give all of our couples this exact experience. DJ Richard was honored to be your wedding DJ and said it was an awesome party! Planning a wedding in 3 months can feel almost impossible and we’re so glad we could put your nerves at ease and take away some of that stress. As for that Ingrid Michaelson song, DJ Richard loves a good challenge! Glad he nailed it! Congratulations on an incredible start to your lives as newlyweds!

B
Brianna

Married on 08/26/2017

Mike Staff was absolutely amazing! They did a great job and were very professional. Craig was our photographer. He was up beat, fun, always called and planned ahead to make everything perfect, and was more than happy to answer all my questions through phone and email. Our videographer was outstanding as well. We just saw a draft of our highlight video, and it's more than we could have imagined. DJ Bob gave our reception the best party ever! Our dance floor was constantly full (and it was a big dance floor - 220 people at our wedding). He was very thorough in details about what songs were must haves, don't plays, etc. Someone even tried to pay him $50 at out wedding to play the MSU fight song (YUCK! ) and he stayed loyal to us :) (Go BLUE!).

Can't say enough great things about Mike Staff!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Those sneaky Spartan fans!!! Sounds like DJ Bob had your back! Hahah! What a great story and GREAT feedback, Brianna! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with all three of our services. Craig & Greg did an amazing job capturing your day - your photos & video are stunning. And to hear that 220 people packed your dance floor is AMAZING! Sounds like it was one incredible wedding and we're so honored to have been a part of it. Thank you!