Back to Mikhail Romanov Music

20 Reviews for Mikhail Romanov Music

Angela

Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent experience

So accomodating. Sensitive to moment to moment of event. Adding when needed but never overriding. Just lovely! And extremely talented! Wide song selection, quite astonishing actually!

Paul
Paul

Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Mikhail and his violinist mother provided amazing music for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Their handling of arrangements of popular music is respectful to the source material, while their classical renditions are simply divine. I received so many compliments from the guests on how good this duo performed. Weddings are filled with many options for hiring vendors, but going with Mikhail Romanov is a no brainer. A++

Genail
Genail McKinley

Married on 06/09/2019

Magical story 🤩

Mikhail did a FANTASTIC job at my wedding on June 9, 2019! His music was absolutely breathtaking and it was perfect for our outdoor early summer wedding! The guests were blown away by the sound and calmness he brought. I HIGHLY recommend Mikhail as you will be very pleased for the value, price and service! Also to mention, he was extremely responsive, timely and professional! He provides you with diverse song choices to make it easy for you to chose. Thank you so much for your service and care! You made our day wonderful!

Brian
Brian Joergens

Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding music!

Our music was lovely. I actually delayed the start of our ceremony so we could hear one more song before we began.

crystal

Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing song list , great pianist

You are beyond amazing!
Thank you so much being the pianist in my wedding
Highly recommended!

R
Ruby

Married on 12/09/2018

I booked Mikhail and his mother and what a dynamic duo! I was EXTREMELY pleased with how easy and accommodating they were. I have already recommended them to my co-workers! (Which she will most likely book soon) They were extremely professional and I will definitely book them again! They surpassed my expectations which made me very happy. Thank you so much!

P
Peter

Married on 09/01/2018

"Mikhail was flawless. Very professional and played beautifully. We had Mikhail do solo keys for the ceremony with some classical and slower paced pop. My fiancé was very moved by the piece she chose as she walked down the aisle. We added some violin for the cocktail hour and the more upbeat songs were also wonderful. Highly recommended!”

M
Mary Beth

Married on 08/25/2018

Mikhail is extremely talented and very professional- made the ceremony of our wedding so beautiful. I would definitely recommend him!”.

Krysteen

Married on 08/10/2018

"We booked Mikhail for our daughters wedding in Pt. Pleasant NJ on 8/10/18. He arrived early to set up his equipment and go over some last minute music requests. He was dressed appropriately for the formal wedding we were hosting. His piano playing was wonderful... We received a lot of compliments on both his ceremony music and the music for the cocktail hour. He has a very large range of music that he can play so he can cover music for all ages. Most definitely we will hire him for our next party.”

D
D

Married on 08/03/2018

"Simply Beautiful. Perfect touch for my outdoor wedding ceremony. If I could do it again, I would have this duet play again. Thank you for making my day super special and perfect."

S
Shane

Married on 07/14/2018

Mikhail was incredible and was happy to accommodate our requests. Our guests loved his performance!

Alberto

Married on 07/09/2018

Mikhail was responsive, flexible and attentive when preparing the event. The day of, he was punctual and very professional. His performance (and his colleagues'; a cellist and a saxophonist we hired too for really interesting rates) was wonderful and guests really enjoyed it. We are very happy with him, added up to a extremy beautiful day and would not only recommend him but also hire him hands down for any special event.

Kevin

Married on 07/06/2018

Mikhail and his mother are absolute professionals, and they are as good as it gets. They did such a wonderful job at my wedding. I received many compliments. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Christian

Married on 06/02/2018

The Romanovs were great to work with. I literally couldn't have asked for anything more. They were very responsive, provided a good quote, took song requests, but most importantly were flexible in fitting into our wedding program. We had a very "produced" wedding, and they took perfect cues from our service director on the spot to graft into what was happening. Of course, all of this was great in light of their musical competence.

F
flora

Married on 05/05/2018

Mikhail and his mother were wonderful! It was such a pleasure working with him and having them both at our wedding. They made our ceremony truly magical. We've got so many compliments from our guests and other vendors.

Kara

Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent pianist! He learned a few songs for our wedding. Guests were constantly commenting on his skills!

J
Jill

Married on 03/10/2018

Mikhail played at our wedding ceremony and during our cocktail hour. He played the exact songs we requested and he really sounded amazing! We got so many compliments from our guests about him. I would highly recommend him for any type of party. He knew exactly what he needed to do and did not bother us before the ceremony which I really appreciated since everything got so hectic

Conrad

Married on 11/16/2017

"Tremendous professionals, musicianship is top notch, extremely accommodating, highly recommended, would hire again without question. Thank you for making our corporate event both memorable and successful."

Kim

Married on 05/27/2017

He was such an incredible pianist. Very professional, timely, easy to communicate with, and a joy to listen to. Very skilled in his trade and kind in manner. Our guests loved his performance and it was great music to our brunch. He knows many styles and is very impressive. It was a joy having him at our event

Alaina

Married on 05/26/2018

Mikhail and his Mom played beautifully and everyone who attended the wedding had good things to say about the event. I will definitely hire Mikhail to perform at my future events. He was very professional and the music was fantastic.