Back to MJ Decorations

C
Chelsea Szivak

Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect venue ambiance

Mary was the easiest vendor to work with. Everything was done via email and Mary was very flexible with her contract. She even let us know of a way to save money bay sharing decorations with another couple using our venue the night before. The lights were perfect and they really made our wedding day vision come together.

Chelsea-
Thanks for the great review! I'm so glad you were happy. Have a wonderful marriage and a fabulous New Year!

Mary

Stephanie

Married on 09/28/2018

They did an incredible job on lighting, we couldn’t have been any happier. We requesting paper lanterns and twig balls to be hung in the reception tent and it looked perfect! I highly recommend MJ Decorations

MJ Decorations's reply:

Stephanie- Thanks so much for the nice compliment. I know you did a lot of work on your wedding and it was all beautiful!

D
Deanna

Married on 09/01/2018

Mary did my wedding on 9/1/18. She was absolutely amazing. She is knowledgeable, honest, responsive, and helped me not only clarify my vision, but she brought it to life. Our guests still complement me on our beautiful wedding! Thanks Mary!

MJ Decorations's reply:

You were a beautiful bride and wonderful to work with. Thanks for your review. Have a wonderful marriage!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/21/2018

Mary from MJ Decorations was wonderful. I contacted her a week and a half before our wedding in Simsbury to put some final touches on our tent, cupcake table and table cloths. She knew exactly what she was doing and eased my mind. I would use her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to anyone! Her prices are very reasonable as well.

Kristen

Married on 07/07/2018

MJ Decorations did such a great job with the hanging flowers/ garland above the pergola I got married under and our seating chart that was displayed on a door. I received so many compliments. I didn't have to worry about a thing! MJ Decorations was easy to communicate with and everything turned out beautiful! I would highly recommend MJ decorations for your next event.

M
Maureen

Married on 06/16/2018

With my daughter living in Seattle and her job not allowing much time off, it was up to me to decorate the wedding venue, Indian Hill County Club. I originally thought I could do it myself, but even if I could what would I do with it all afterwards?!
I was so happy to meet Mary! We discussed what my daughter and I wanted and everything was beautifully done and very reasonable. So happy with the centerpieces, the sweetheart table and mantle decorations and the window seating charts. We had some guests with very challenging first and last names! She also provided an aisle runner and sashes on the aisle chairs.
Thank you Mary for helping to make this day so special!

Anastasia
Anastasia

Married on 07/22/2017

My fiancé and I were debating on getting the white lantern balls for the lodge at Maneeley's, and we are so glad we did! The lanterns truly transformed the room into this beautiful rustic/romantic feel! We also had Mary do a pipe & drape at the pergola and it turned out absolutely beautiful! My fiancé & I were so pleased with the way everything came together! Thank you so much for being a part in creating our beautiful wedding!

MJ Decorations's reply:

Thanks for your review! I love to work at Maneeleys and I'm so glad you loved the lanterns and ceremony space!

Katrina

Married on 07/21/2017

Working with Mary and her husband was a wonderful and stressless experience.

They took my vision and made it come to life exactly as I envisioned.

My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

MJ Decorations's reply:

Thanks for the nice review. You were a lovely bride and your wedding was fun to decorate!

Stephanie

Married on 09/10/2016

I could not have asked for anything more from Mary and Jeff. As soon as we explained our vision to Mary, she was writing down notes and was on the hunt- collecting all of the pieces to bring our dream wedding to life. We wanted antique place settings and she went to multiple auctions every week to collect several sets of antique dishes. I don't know of any other vendor that would go to those lengths! She listened to every little detail that we wanted, gave us some great suggestions for other ideas, and didn't miss one decoration that we mentioned! I remember mentioning to her "I love those twiggy stick decorations"... They were there. And "I really want to incorporate a chandelier"... It was right where I envisioned it! " On top of their professionalism, they are also the nicest people! THANK YOU MARY AND JEFF! :)

T
Taryn

Married on 08/12/2016

Mary was so wonderful in helping to plan the decorations for my wedding. She was open to hearing my ideas, and gave advice and suggestions when I asked for them. She took care of everything, and even a few other things I had forgotten about! She was wonderful to work with and I as so happy with how everything turned out - it matched the vision that we had discussed perfectly!

Kristen

Married on 06/04/2016

Mary and Jeff were extremely efficient and professional in setting up and taking down the decorations for our wedding. They were responsive to each email about different ideas that I had, and worked with me to make my vision a reality. They are a wonderful decoration/lighting service to use for any occasion!

Krista

Married on 05/13/2016

Mary is GREAT! We rented some decorations for our wedding and she had everything we were looking for! She even wrote our tables out on the glass doors we rented! She is very flexible and great to work with!

User5516980

2+ years ago

Place looked great! Very easy to work with and simple process to get what we wanted.
Really added an elegant looking touch to our venue
Very happy with the outcome!

C
Cristy

Married on 06/27/2015

Mary did an amazing job with my decor and lighting! She was so professional and helpful. She listened to what I wanted and was able to create exactly what I asked. She made my venue look magical! I would recommend her to anyone!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/09/2015

Mary did an absolutely beautiful job decorating our tent for our outdoor wedding. It was simple and elegant. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful it was!

MJ Decorations's reply:

Michelle- Thank you for the lovely review. You were a beautiful bride and it was a pleasure to make your wedding tent fit your wedding style. Good luck to you and your new husband!

User4370537

2+ years ago

Mary was amazing! I called her only a few months before the wedding and she fit me in, worked with me to figure out a price we were comfortable with and even set up after a wedding she attended so the timing would be right! The lighting was beautiful and truly made the space.

Mrs. Pechie
Wendi

Married on 09/20/2014

Mary was amazing. Very easy to work with. We wanted a canopy as well as chair covers. Our venue had booked another event prior to ours and the timing between theirs and ours was right. Mary coordinated with the venue mgr to make sure everything was done the way we wanted. It looked beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

J
Jill

Married on 09/06/2014

Mary provided table decor for my head table and cake table, both of which were elegant and perfect. The large round lanterns that hung from the ceiling were also lovely, and will be appreciated forever as they look gorgeous in my pictures. Such a nice touch for my reception room. Mary was prompt and efficient; she was done with her services before I even got to the venue, (and I was early). I have not a single complaint and would recommend MJ decorations to anyone. Again, the beauty of it all will live on forever in my pictures :)

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/27/2013

It was a pleasure to work with MJ. She met with us at our venue to talk about what might look good, what we wanted, and to talk about price. MJ did an amazing job with the venue! It was everything I wanted and more!

If I had a question, she was quick to respond!

User3382461

2+ years ago

We used MJ Decorations for our June 22 2013 wedding in the ballroom at Maneeleys! They were fantastic! Mary was wonderful to work with and they helped make our wedding look exactly the way we wanted! We got so many compliments on their work! We highly recommend them!

Sandra

Married on 06/08/2013

Mary was awesome. She listened to me, took my vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding decorations! Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because MJ Decorations put everything together perfectly. The attention to detail and the quality of work was awesome. We can't thank them enough!

User3326172

2+ years ago

Mary was AMAZING! My husband and I had wanted a very rustic look with alot of mason jars and burlap and she went above and beyond! Before I stepped out to marry the man of my dreams I took a look at our venue all decorated and it brought tears to my eyes... It was PERFECT. Great job Mary!

Sophie

Married on 04/20/2013

She did a very nice job! She met with us and she had a nice book with all that she does. So that was very helpful.

User2585261

2+ years ago

Lighting and decorations were beautiful and vendor was very accommodating and professional. I would definitely recommend this vendor for future events.

User2540636

2+ years ago

Provided beautiful decor. Chair covers with sashes, center pieces, lighting, dance canopy all just beautiful