Back to Mobile Jams Entertainment

| Cleveland, OH See photos, pricing and details

21 Reviews for Mobile Jams Entertainment

Alysia Morris

Married on 12/01/2018

Mobile Jams Entertainment is Awesome!

I was more than impressed with how the night went! Bob knows exactly what he is doing and knows how to put on a show! We also had Saxy Rob there who did amazing. With Rob and Bob the night was unforgettable!

G
Gage Sommers

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

Bob was amazing to have as a DJ. He was very professional, friendly, and helpful! Bob thinks outside of the box and knows how to please people!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 10/13/2018

AMAZING! Everything flowed perfectly thanks to Bob!! Music was fabulous and the lighting he did made everything look like a dream!!! So HAPPY!!!!!

Bob was an absolute ROCKSTAR! He was there to help along the way during the entire wedding planning process and help make decisions when my "fried bride" brain kicked in! Not only does he DJ- he helps with the over all wedding flow! Couldn't be more thankful for having him! Thanks MJE!

Jamielynn
Jamie

Married on 09/08/2018

Mobile Jams was AHHHMMMAAAZING! I didn't realize how much a DJ could do for your wedding but holy cow, these guys take it to the next level! From the planning, to suggestions, to ease of meeting, professionalism, being the lead with all the other vendors, it's truly amazing the total package. DJ Bob, his crew and Saxy Rob made our wedding a memorable one for us and our guests! Our venue was at a hall that was attached to a bar. People in the bar were asking to see inside because they said they have never seen it look so amazing in there. Between the lights, monogram, pin spot lighting, it truly was a beautiful venue and that really came to life from Mobile Jams! Seriously worth every penny and more - Jamie Adams

L
Leighann Moyer

Married on 08/18/2018

August HUGE wedding

DJ Bob and his team were above expectations at our huge wedding this past summer! We had a high energy, fun group of wedding guests and wanted a big party! DJ Bob and his team gave us so much more than that! We had a blast and everything ran smoothly just as we wanted! They even took photos throughout the night! I would recommend them to any couple looking to have a blast on their wedding night!

Krystal

Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding

We had a great experience! They went above and beyond for everything. I was a very happy Bride. From the dance floor being packed all night to the perfect amount of fog for our first dance. I can’t thank them enough!

Paige
Paige Mitchell

Married on 08/26/2017

Best Decision Ever

My husband and I hired DJ Don and the Mobile Jams crew for our wedding in August of 2017. This was one of the best decisions that we made for our day. Don was so professional, so easy to work with and he treated us like friends from the start. Prior to the wedding day, he gave us a ton of great advice, and was always responsive when we had questions. When he and his crew arrived at the venue on our wedding day, they were completely prepared and needed nothing from us. They knew exactly where they were going and what to do, and it made me feel like we had nothing to worry about. Don kept things moving throughout the day, and he kept the dance floor packed for our reception. We had an absolute BLAST!

The best part about the day was when Don surprised my dad by playing one of his favorite songs at the end of the night while the crew packed up their equipment. It made my dad's night, and he still tells all of his friends about it over a year later! It meant a lot to me that Don took the time to do that for my dad and it was awesome to see him having so much fun. I would absolutely recommend Mobile Jams to anyone who is getting married, and I would hire them again ten times over!

Amanda

Married on 06/24/2017

I booked my wedding date based on their availability! I wanted them and wasn't willing to go with another company. They are the absolute best!

J
Jeremy Turney

Married on 06/24/2017

Exceptional

The crew at Mobile Jams knocked my wedding out of the park! There is no area where they were not top notch. Weather it was the lighting, the photo booth, and with saxy Rob adding to the experience it was out of this world. You pair Bob Hickman and Saxy Rob you are going to get an experience your guests will talk about for a long time! Let me tell you go to a bridal show and you will leave feeling sorry for the other dj services because they don’t even come close to what Mobile Jams will bring to the table!

D
Deidra

Married on 11/05/2016

Truly the BEST!

It's simple - if you want a wedding that your guests be talking about for years later, use Mobile Jams.

Abbey

Married on 05/14/2016

This guy right here I'll tell you what this is your man this is your DJ this is your lighting guy stop looking around for another DJ stop trying to price check if you want to have a good DJ doesn't matter what the cost is you go for it I felt like I got the best package you could have gotten and I thought it was totally reasonable for what Bob delivered to me and my amazing guests..... The crowd was EVERYWHERE. He was dancing with us on the dance floor totally epic!.... He even let me behind the booth and I got to throw my beat down.... Loved it! He asked me for a playlist and I thought heck with it this guy knows his shit I'm going to let him roll with it and he sure did he paired up with a five-piece band and I wasn't sure how it was going to roll because it's a lot of people too try to messh with and it was holy crap awesome it was like a concert they would play back and forth back and forth they NAILED IT.... Because of Bob my crowd had the time of their lives..... And I owe it all to him.... I love you Bob I hope our paths can cross soon

B
Brandi

Married on 10/24/2015

Amazing above all expectations Bob was excellent to work with

C
Carlie Woodard

Married on 10/03/2015

Made our wedding!

With out Bob and Leslie our wedding day would have been subpar at best. The team went above and beyond to create the atmosphere and entertain our guests the entire time. They are not only the music but the entire experience. From planning the day, assuring the flow kept guests engaged, to lighting, games, and music, our wedding was a complete success. Not to mention the fun team was so easy to work with!
Our wedding was over three years ago and we still hear about how much fun our DJs were! Many friends and family also booked them for their weddings after our wedding.
I Highly recommend this group of fun and talented DJs.

Kim

Married on 07/12/2014

I couldn't have been happier with Mobile Jams and DJ Bob! He kept our reception rocking all night and so many guests complimented us on his service. This company is very professional and responsive to any questions you may have. I highly recommend them for any event! We will use them any time we have a party!

Kayce

Married on 10/05/2013

By far best DJ service around! We worked with Don, who is very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure were happy. He kept our guests entertained and we didn't have to worry about a thing all night. Had awesome lightning and great sound. They have many options and packages for you to choose from. They also take many pictures during your reception and post them for you to view. Book now! You don't want to wait and miss out. We had so many family and friends say that our reception was one of the best they have been too. I know that this DJ service made our night!

Amber

Married on 09/21/2013

If you settle for anyone other the Mobile Jams for your wedding ceremony and reception you are crazy! DJ Bob Hickman took care of both my ceremony and reception on 9/21/13. He was amazing. He kept the guest entertained and dancing the whole time. He kept everything running smoothly. Even before the wedding, during the planning stages he was a huge help. He had already thought of every detail I may have forgotten. The night of the wedding I didn't have to worry about make sure who was where and when to do what because he had it all covered. I honestly can't say enough good things about these guys. Do yourself a favor and book them before its too late!

S
Shelby

Event date: 04/05/2013

Love the DJ's.. Always play requests and great mix of new and old

Kelly

Event date: 02/16/2013

Bob was the DJ at my daughter's Surprise 13th Birthday Party! He did an amazing job..... I highly recommend Mobile Jams Entertainment!

User1582264

2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing! Kept me posted the entire time and was very nice. Did my ceremony and reception music. Sooo happy with everything, couldn't ask for more

User3175317

2+ years ago

MJE is wonderful! They did my wedding and my dads wedding. They were very good at know what to play and personalized anything we wanted. They are easy to work with and fun loving. We will use then again in the future.

B
Broadway

Event date: 10/27/2012

We are a local Sports Bar and have worked professionally with Mobile Jams for many years. They are a highly reliable asset to our business. Mobile Jams has provided excellent DJ Services with current and up to date technology which has made our Friday nights a Huge success. They have also provided amazing lighting services for us for holiday events & parties. I use them time and time again and I recommend them highly. Very professional, extremely flexible and willing to go above and beyond to make your event come to life.