Back to Mohnte Elizondo Photography

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/13/2018

Incredible experience with Mohnte!

My experience with Mohnte was literally amazing! He shot my engagements, bridals, and wedding day photos. He was sooooo great to work with. I would not have changed a thing. He went out of his way to accommodate me and make me happy! He's also super fun and makes shooting pics enjoyable. I highly recommend him!

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Y’all were so awesome! I can say that y’all’s wedding got me hooked into being able to be a part of one of the biggest days of a couple’s life. Y’all two go so well together and bring an atmosphere to a room that people enjoy so much. Thank y’all!

Jennifer
Jennifer Youngblood

Married on 05/07/2019

If you're searching for a photographer, hire Mohnte Elizondo Photography now!

Mohnte was amazing. Our photos were perfect. From our consultation to our wedding day Mohnte was a dream to work with. A few timing things on our wedding day didn't go as planned and Mohnte was helpful/flexible and captured the day beautifully. We received our photos in a very timely manner and will treasure them for a lifetime.

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

So kind! Thank y’all for having me! It was great getting to be a part of y’all’s intimate wedding and thought it matched the two of y’all so well. I wish y’all the best and can’t wait to see where life takes the two of you!

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 04/06/2019

Mohnte was amazing!

Mohnte took our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding pictures and did an amazing job! I would recommend Mohnte for any and all pictures you need. He was very professional and punctual. Mohnte got hundreds of great pictures and was a “fly on the wall” during the wedding. We received so many complements on the quality of pictures and the shots he got. He even showed up early at the reception hall as we were setting up so that he could get pictures of the decorations before everyone got there. He was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. He immediately made us feel comfortable and made the whole process smooth.

Alyxandria
Alyxandria

Married on 04/05/2019

Definitely recommend!!

We absolutely loved our pictures! They came out perfect, thanks to Mohnte and his team! You guys were awesome to work with!

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

I can’t tell you how much of a great time my team and had shooting your wedding! Y’all had such a great energy and it definitely reflected in the room. I wish y’all happy years ahead and can’t wait to see where life takes y’all!

B
Becca Varner

Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing photos & professionalism!

My husband and I got our photos back from our recent December wedding and we could not be more happy with the quality! Mohnte was a great photographer who was dependable & professional. He captured our day perfectly & we highly recommend him!

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a blast working together! I wish the best to you and Jake and what the future hold for the two of you.