Back to Mount Pleasant Bridal

50 Reviews for Mount Pleasant Bridal

M
Meg L

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend! Very personable!

I would highly recommend Bridal Boutique of Mt. Pleasant. It was nice to try on dresses in such a private and intimate setting and to have the full attention of Alexa. She was very personable and gave me dresses to try on in the perfect order of what I was looking for.

Marissa
Marissa Leeanne Holland

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Fun Bridal Appointment

Alexa was wonderful! We had an amazing time tying on different style dresses. She had an amazing selection and I really appreciated the input and attention she provided throughout the appointment. I love the on-on-one approach and expect any bride-to-be to leave feeling extra special.

Danielle Hermann

Getting married on 06/05/2020

I Found The Dress of My Dreams!

Alexa was so amazing and super helpful! She had exactly what I was looking for. Even though I was not ready to commit that same day, she assured me that if the dress was gone when I was ready, she would work hard on finding something similar. Ended up calling her a few days later and getting that same dress of my dreams!

She is amazing to work with, very knowledgeable and personable. My family and I felt so comfortable working with Alexa and I couldn't be happier.

Sarah
Sarah Price

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Such a special and genuine experience!

I had several appointments throughout Mount Pleasant and my experience at The Bridal Boutique was by far the best. Alexa made the experience so personal and genuine. I never felt pressured or rushed and I felt that she was really listening to my response in each dress to help me find my dream dress. The Bridal Boutique is also a top choice because Alexa has carefully picked so many beautiful gowns at reasonable prices! Can't say enough about how great the experience was.

Catherine Peeples

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Amazing service

I had a wonderful experience at the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant. The customer service was outstanding and I was very happy with the dress availability, prices and the overall experience of being a new bride!

Julia Mallard

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Not pushy or aggressive. Wonderful.

Alexa was so wonderful! She was so understanding that I had already tried on a dress that I loved and was not pushy or aggressive whatsoever. Great experience with her. Would recommend for a low key, laid-back experience.

Lauren Matthews

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress. Alexa was so helpful and helped turn my dress into exactly what I wanted. It was an intimate, easy, and laid-back experience. I would highly recommend!

Erin
Erin Fitzgerald

Getting married on 10/05/2019

A true, beautiful boutique.

I can't say enough good things about this shop. In my humble opinion, I believe more shops like this need to exist. If you have a modest budget (this shop has so many designer options for under 1k) but high quality taste, this boutique is perfect for you. They have so many sample dresses from designers I never thought I'd be able to wear. Alexa is sweet and just absolutely perfect, and really knows how to pull the perfect dress for your style. I didn't even need to make appointments for any other shops, by the end of my appointment I had a dress that had put me and my bridal party in tears.

I can't recommend this place more. My dress is absolutely perfect.

E

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great food and service

The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant was the first shop I visited to try on dresses and it was a great experience! I would highly recommend the shop - especially if it is the first one you're visiting. I was comfortable and put at ease. The process of finding a dress can be overwhelming and I'm glad I chose to start there. The owner is very knowledgable and informative as well as extremely kind and and helpful. The collection of dresses at the shop are beautiful! 5 stars!

Married on 04/27/2019

Alexa was super helpful and very patient with me as I tried on the dresses. She had beautiful gowns in a ton of styles, and the prices could not be beat!

Ann

Married on 03/23/2019

Alex was gracious and accommodating to my daugher--she went out of her way to make sure she was completely happy with her purchase! Excellent service!

Married on 12/22/2018

The associate was great and selection was awesome across the sizes.

Lauren

Married on 11/10/2018

I visited the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant back in December and had a wonderful experience. My mom, sister and I had the place to ourselves and we were free to shop around and take our time. I really appreciated that it was just us and it made me feel so much more comfortable. Alexa is great and very knowledgeable about every dress she carries. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on and I couldn't be happier with my experience.

H
hope

Married on 11/03/2018

Alexa provided a great experience and I found my dress at her shop! I loved the private setting - it was just Alexa, my mom, sister and me. I got personalized attention and wasn’t overwhelmed like I had been at other shops. I highly recommend her shop for anyone who is looking. There is a smaller selection since it is a sample shop but the price for my dress was much more reasonable than any other shop I had been to.

H
Haley

Married on 10/19/2018

This is a small little shop in mount pleasant but it is definitely not small of character or charm. Even though I didn’t buy my dress from this shop there was a wonderful selection of sample gowns to choose from and I cannot day enough about how wonderful Alexa was! She is a gem. The dresses are also wonderfully priced! Especially for a budget bride.

Caitlin

Married on 10/13/2018

I had a great time at The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant! So many gorgeous gowns and Alexa was incredibly sweet and helpful!

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/06/2018

Both Alexa and her mother were extremely accommodating in my search for the perfect dress! Even after I had made my purchase, I had doubts if I had made the right decision. They let me schedule another appointment and try on more dresses, only to confirm that my dress was THE ONE! Very pleasant experience! 5 stars!

Courtney

Married on 08/11/2018

Alexa is so sweet and personable! She was so helpful, and great to be around! Prior to her shop, I had had no luck, and was getting really discouraged. She knew exactly what to pick for me, and she made the experience so special! Thank you!

Amanda

Married on 08/10/2018

The staff at The Bridal House makes a bride and those with her feel so special! They're accommodating, complimenting and will take all the time you need during this process!

M
Meagan

Married on 07/13/2018

Alexa was great and very helpful, made the dress buying experience easy

Jenell

Married on 07/13/2018

Alexa was GREAT! She made me feel very welcome during my experience. I actually found my dress at her shop! She was so kind, and she had a wonderful selection of gowns to choose from! I would recommend this place to any bride-to-be!

Alex

Married on 06/23/2018

I had an overall great experience at the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant.

K
Kim

Married on 05/20/2018

Fantastic experience! I went to several locations and this was my favorite by far! The dresses were affordable and Alexa was very knowledable. It was everything I dreamed my dress-buying experience would be!

Jamie

Married on 05/05/2018

Such a wonderful experience. The light in the shop is divine as are the many large mirrors. The staff were so kind, attentive, professional, knowledgeable and helpful.

Lindsay

Married on 04/07/2018

Alexa helped me find the perfect dress within my budget. I was able to get a much nicer dress than I would have at the chain stores. I really appreciated her being flexible in scheduling follow up appointments to make sure the dress was the right fit for me! Highly recommend!