Back to Mount Pleasant Bridal

49 Reviews for Mount Pleasant Bridal

M
Meg L

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend! Very personable!

I would highly recommend Bridal Boutique of Mt. Pleasant. It was nice to try on dresses in such a private and intimate setting and to have the full attention of Alexa. She was very personable and gave me dresses to try on in the perfect order of what I was looking for.

Marissa
Marissa Leeanne Holland

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Fun Bridal Appointment

Alexa was wonderful! We had an amazing time tying on different style dresses. She had an amazing selection and I really appreciated the input and attention she provided throughout the appointment. I love the on-on-one approach and expect any bride-to-be to leave feeling extra special.

Danielle Hermann

Getting married on 06/05/2020

I Found The Dress of My Dreams!

Alexa was so amazing and super helpful! She had exactly what I was looking for. Even though I was not ready to commit that same day, she assured me that if the dress was gone when I was ready, she would work hard on finding something similar. Ended up calling her a few days later and getting that same dress of my dreams!

She is amazing to work with, very knowledgeable and personable. My family and I felt so comfortable working with Alexa and I couldn't be happier.

Sarah
Sarah Price

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Such a special and genuine experience!

I had several appointments throughout Mount Pleasant and my experience at The Bridal Boutique was by far the best. Alexa made the experience so personal and genuine. I never felt pressured or rushed and I felt that she was really listening to my response in each dress to help me find my dream dress. The Bridal Boutique is also a top choice because Alexa has carefully picked so many beautiful gowns at reasonable prices! Can't say enough about how great the experience was.

Catherine Peeples

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Amazing service

I had a wonderful experience at the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant. The customer service was outstanding and I was very happy with the dress availability, prices and the overall experience of being a new bride!

Julia Mallard

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Not pushy or aggressive. Wonderful.

Alexa was so wonderful! She was so understanding that I had already tried on a dress that I loved and was not pushy or aggressive whatsoever. Great experience with her. Would recommend for a low key, laid-back experience.

E
Erin Fitzgerald

Getting married on 10/05/2019

A true, beautiful boutique.

I can't say enough good things about this shop. In my humble opinion, I believe more shops like this need to exist. If you have a modest budget (this shop has so many designer options for under 1k) but high quality taste, this boutique is perfect for you. They have so many sample dresses from designers I never thought I'd be able to wear. Alexa is sweet and just absolutely perfect, and really knows how to pull the perfect dress for your style. I didn't even need to make appointments for any other shops, by the end of my appointment I had a dress that had put me and my bridal party in tears.

I can't recommend this place more. My dress is absolutely perfect.

E

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great food and service

The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant was the first shop I visited to try on dresses and it was a great experience! I would highly recommend the shop - especially if it is the first one you're visiting. I was comfortable and put at ease. The process of finding a dress can be overwhelming and I'm glad I chose to start there. The owner is very knowledgable and informative as well as extremely kind and and helpful. The collection of dresses at the shop are beautiful! 5 stars!

Married on 04/27/2019

Alexa was super helpful and very patient with me as I tried on the dresses. She had beautiful gowns in a ton of styles, and the prices could not be beat!

Ann

Married on 03/23/2019

Alex was gracious and accommodating to my daugher--she went out of her way to make sure she was completely happy with her purchase! Excellent service!

Married on 12/22/2018

The associate was great and selection was awesome across the sizes.

L
Lauren

Married on 11/10/2018

I visited the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant back in December and had a wonderful experience. My mom, sister and I had the place to ourselves and we were free to shop around and take our time. I really appreciated that it was just us and it made me feel so much more comfortable. Alexa is great and very knowledgeable about every dress she carries. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on and I couldn't be happier with my experience.

H
hope

Married on 11/03/2018

Alexa provided a great experience and I found my dress at her shop! I loved the private setting - it was just Alexa, my mom, sister and me. I got personalized attention and wasn’t overwhelmed like I had been at other shops. I highly recommend her shop for anyone who is looking. There is a smaller selection since it is a sample shop but the price for my dress was much more reasonable than any other shop I had been to.

H
Haley

Married on 10/19/2018

This is a small little shop in mount pleasant but it is definitely not small of character or charm. Even though I didn’t buy my dress from this shop there was a wonderful selection of sample gowns to choose from and I cannot day enough about how wonderful Alexa was! She is a gem. The dresses are also wonderfully priced! Especially for a budget bride.

Caitlin

Married on 10/13/2018

I had a great time at The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant! So many gorgeous gowns and Alexa was incredibly sweet and helpful!

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/06/2018

Both Alexa and her mother were extremely accommodating in my search for the perfect dress! Even after I had made my purchase, I had doubts if I had made the right decision. They let me schedule another appointment and try on more dresses, only to confirm that my dress was THE ONE! Very pleasant experience! 5 stars!

Courtney

Married on 08/11/2018

Alexa is so sweet and personable! She was so helpful, and great to be around! Prior to her shop, I had had no luck, and was getting really discouraged. She knew exactly what to pick for me, and she made the experience so special! Thank you!

Amanda

Married on 08/10/2018

The staff at The Bridal House makes a bride and those with her feel so special! They're accommodating, complimenting and will take all the time you need during this process!

M
Meagan

Married on 07/13/2018

Alexa was great and very helpful, made the dress buying experience easy

Jenell

Married on 07/13/2018

Alexa was GREAT! She made me feel very welcome during my experience. I actually found my dress at her shop! She was so kind, and she had a wonderful selection of gowns to choose from! I would recommend this place to any bride-to-be!

Alex

Married on 06/23/2018

I had an overall great experience at the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant.

K
Kim

Married on 05/20/2018

Fantastic experience! I went to several locations and this was my favorite by far! The dresses were affordable and Alexa was very knowledable. It was everything I dreamed my dress-buying experience would be!

Jamie

Married on 05/05/2018

Such a wonderful experience. The light in the shop is divine as are the many large mirrors. The staff were so kind, attentive, professional, knowledgeable and helpful.

L
Lindsay

Married on 04/07/2018

Alexa helped me find the perfect dress within my budget. I was able to get a much nicer dress than I would have at the chain stores. I really appreciated her being flexible in scheduling follow up appointments to make sure the dress was the right fit for me! Highly recommend!

Meredith
Meredith

Married on 02/24/2018

Wow! What an amazing experience! Alexa is amazing at what she does. She knew exactly what I was looking for and had so many dresses for me to try on. The dressing room is so fun because of the reveal curtain. I could step into a dress by myself and then she would come in and zip me up, then she would pull the curtain back and all my guests could see me. She has two mirrors in the dressing room. One allows you to see up close at all the details on the dresses, but more importantly she has one farther away so you can see the whole dress. And all from one position on the podium! If you are a larger lady like myself and are worried the dresses won't fit you, look no further! All the dresses either fit me fine or were too big. It was also really great to be the only bride on the store so all her focus is on you. Overall, it was a wonderful experience!