Back to Mountain Top Entertainment

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by Tom! We are so grateful we were recommended to him. We were planning our wedding from out of state which was quite the difficult process especially since we wouldn't be meeting our DJ until the day of our wedding. After our first phone call with Mountain Top, we knew we had gotten lucky and found the perfect DJ. Tom was very informative, personable, and confident through out the whole process. Our guests raved about the music selection, upbeat personality, dance friendly environment, and overall fun that Mountain Top provided. Tom went above and beyond what we had imagined that day to be. The pictures alone prove that all of guest danced the entire night. We were also extremely pleased with the photo booth! Such an awesome addition to the wedding. Everyone loved using it over and over. The pictures from the photo booth are so special to us. We would recommend Tom and Mountain Top Entertainment for anyone and everyone looking to have an easy, fun, and truly memorable experience. Oh and extremely reasonably priced! Thank you Tom and Mountain Top with all of our hearts!

Nicole
Nicole Behuniak

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Dance the Night Away!

I have been to a few weddings that Mountain Top Entertainment has played at. Tom does a great job getting people out of their seats and having a great time on the dance floor! Would recommend to anyone who wants a wedding or party to remember!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 05/11/2019

Top of the mountain

Tom is fantastic! He is so nice and easy to work with! We communicated by phone a d email since we had a destination wedding in Hendersonville NC. Tom knows what he is doing and I m we I was I good hands. He would watch the crowd at the weddi g and would get everybody dancing and on their feet. It was a blast!

I highly recommend Tom! We also had him do a photo booth and it was a huge hit at our wedding!

M
Marina

Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Working with Tom and Mountain Top Entertainment was seamless. He was so attentive to what we wanted for our special day and truly made the whole event so fun for us any all our guests. As far as DJ's go... You really can't do better than Tom.

Emily
Emily Giangrande Freeman

Married on 03/30/2019

An amazing wedding DJ!

Without a doubt Tom made our wedding more fun than we could have ever imagined! He was extremely responsive and helpful in all aspects of planning. I would highly recommend Mountain Top Entertainment as your wedding DJ. He kept everyone engaged and dancing all night long! Thank you for making our day so very special!

R
Robin Armor

Married on 12/12/2018

Mountain Top Entertainment

Tom is amazing! We used him for our daughter’s wedding 4 years ago and just recently for our Christmas office party. Everybody loved him! He has such a talent for keeping people engaged and his selection of music genres reached all ages. Tom was attentive and engaged with all aspects of planning. I would strongly recommend him for any type of celebration. We will certainly use him again next year.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 11/03/2018

Super happy was our experience!

My husband and I got married last November and Tom was our DJ. He was seriously amazing from start to finish. He did a great job of both recommending songs for our big day and accommodating all of our requests as well. Very flexible, professional and definitely knew how to keep the party going!

Great DJ and overall such a great guy. Thank you Tom!

Teresa
Teresa Philpot

Married on 10/29/2018

Tom is the Best DJ . No comparisons!

I've worked with Tom at several events, from my own wedding, to work company events. He always brings excitement, fun, and lots of dancing! He has a charm, and kindness that is infectious to others. This is a true gift he has in sharing laughter, and making friends the moment he meets you. He gives any occasion a warm friendly atmosphere, which in turn makes all feel welcome and included in the Fun!

Ellen Saltmarsh

Married on 10/27/2018

Mountain Top Entertainment - Wonderful Wedding DJ!

My husband and I sincerely enjoyed working with Tom and Mountain Top Entertainment for our Fall 2018 wedding. We had Mountain Top Entertainment at our wedding to play music during the ceremony as well as the reception at Sawyer Family Farmstead. From the beginning, Tom was very responsive and was always glad to discuss music options and our event timeline. He is an experienced DJ who provided great advice as we worked through the details. My husband and I liked the fact that by going with Mountain Top Entertainment we would know exactly who our DJ would be vs. Other companies who select a DJ at random before your event. We were also able to meet with Tom in person prior to the wedding - even though neither of us lives around the event venue - with was very nice. We greatly appreciated his passion around making our event a night to remember. Tom did a wonderful job engaging with our guests at the reception and keeping them out on the dance floor! We had so many of our guests compliment us on our DJ; it was great to hear that they had such an amazing time thanks to Tom. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable and fun!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Tom was the best investment for my wedding day! I had a small (50 guest) outdoor ceremony and reception and DJ Tom was awesome! He did a great job working with the caterer and photographer to keep us on track. He also kept the dance party going, I had the time of my life and I know Mountain Top Entertainment was a huge part of that. Using a small business was a great choice, I felt like Tom knew me and he was extremely helpful in planning a wedding from another state. I can't recommend him enough!

T
Tess

Married on 08/17/2018

We would highly recommend Mountaintop Entertainment as a wedding DJ! Not only did he keep everyone entertained and having fun on the dance floor on the wedding day, but he was also really helpful beforehand with the song/timeline planning process. We’re thankful we found Tom to help us celebrate our big day!

A
Alyssa

Married on 02/24/2018

Tom was absolutely incredible to work with! He was so easy to get in contact with and had some great song recommendations for different parts of the day. He was even able to help us be able to have mics for 2 officiants and 3 musicians, all during the ceremony! For weeks we heard about how great the music was and how fun the reception was. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and my husband and I had an absolute blast! After the wedding my parents even said that hiring Tom was one of the best decisions we made in regards to the wedding. After seeing how incredible he was, my maid of honor decided to hire him for her wedding in Charlotte next year! We are so fortunate to have had him there!

S
Shawn

Married on 11/11/2017

Tom was fantastic at our wedding. He worked with us every step of the way to understand the music we liked. For the ceremony, he provided the music, the wireless mike (it was outdoors), and for the reception, he had tons of special lighting and props to make it special. When it came to being an MC, he was fantastic. He kept the party going with great music and fun games. He didn't hesitate when a close friend asked for a special song that we sang Karaoke style. Because our dinner ran late, we had to ask him to stay a little longer, and he didn't hesitate to do so! We had an absolute blast, and many said it was the best wedding they had been to. We highly recommend Tom for your wedding!

Susan
Susan

Married on 11/04/2017

Tom is truly a professional and you can tell that he really enjoys his job! He kept the flow of activities going for our daughter's wedding this past weekend in a very timely manner. He even took requests that night and kept the party going! He brought hula hoops for a contest and had several other activities for our guests. Thank you, Tom, for everything! We would highly recommend your services to anyone planning a wedding! John and Susan (bride's parents)

K
Kimberly

Married on 11/04/2017

If you're looking for a fun and professional DJ, look no further than Tom! He's fantastic! I got his name off of my venue's preferred vendor list and after looking at his profile online, I was impressed with how excited and upbeat he made his parties look. I called him shortly after and he was incredibly helpful and laidback. He told me about past weddings he had done at the Highland Lake Inn (which were MANY! ) so he was very familiar with my venue and also some of the vendors I had booked thus far. He gave me suggestions for other vendors he knew and had worked with that I had not yet booked as well. When I booked with him, he even offered to throw in a spotlight that would reflect on the dance floor with our names and wedding date on it for free! Once we got closer to the wedding, Tom was immensely useful in helping me choose the songs for particular parts of the ceremony and reception. He even provided me with multiple lists of most requested songs which I picked many of mine from. On the day of the wedding, he came right up to us and introduced himself and confidently let us know that we were going to have a great night and not to worry about anything. Throughout the night he checked in with us (or our coordinator Erin) on timeline items to make sure we were on track. The whole night flowed smoothly and my husband and I were on the dance floor most of the night! Many of my family members later told us "You really know how to throw a party! " and we couldn't have done it without Tom. He truly loves his work and enjoys keeping the party going. It was such a fun filled night! Thanks again Tom!

B
Brett

Married on 10/07/2017

Tom did an amazing job at our wedding on 10.7.17. Not only did he listen to our requests but he constantly checked in with us leading up to our event as well as during the event. I highly recommend him for any event!

Thanks again Tom!

N
Nathan

Married on 09/09/2017

Cannot say enough about how great Tom was to work with. We had a bit of a different plan for our ceremony and reception and he rolled with us through all of it. Great mix of music throughout as well. Thanks again Tom!

B
Barbara

Married on 09/02/2017

Fantastic in every way! We were beyond pleased with the before ceremony music, the ceremony music, the cocktail hour music, the dinner music and the dancing music. The whole night was 5 stars! We can't thank you enough! Barbara, Mother of the Bride

C
christina

Married on 09/02/2017

Tom and Mountain Top Entertainment was AMAZING to work with. From our first emails to phone conversations, Tom was very easy to work with and extremely accommodating. The best thing about him was he told me "This is the easiest part". I was worried about creating my own wedding playlist and keeping the guests engaged and he assured me he didn't need me to put anything together for him! Our guests never got off the dance floor! Guests of all ages had such an amazing time and it was largely because of Tom! Thank you so much for giving me the wedding I always dreamed about!

T
Tara

Married on 08/12/2017

Tom was amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor all night long! He knows what it takes to get the party moving!

Elaine

Married on 08/05/2017

Tom was the best DJ. He got everyone and I mean everyone (three generations) on the dance floor participating and having a blast. Friends wanted him on the spot for their events and the venue owner and wedding coordinator put him on their list for recommendated services
Can't say enough great things about how he handled the music. When I saw the kids, the bride and grooms friends, my entire family and my 87 year old special friend all in the dance floor at the same time I wanted to cry.

J
Jason

Married on 08/05/2017

Tom was a fantastic and integral part of our wedding. He had everyone moving on the dance floor throughout the night and helped plan and execute the events of our entire evening. He even navigated his way through difficult pronunciation of Korean phrases while honoring dance requests and keeping everyone smiling. An excellent job well done! Tom came highly recommended to us and we will recommend him to all who hope their wedding will be a party not to be forgotten.

M
Molly

Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Tom was AWESOME! Many of my guests LOVED his music selection and said they hadn't had so much fun at a wedding in a very long time. He was flexible and very professional. He went above and beyond what I could have dreamed of and my wife and I couldn't be more pleased! We will be recommending Mountain Top Entertainment to everyone! Everyone danced the night away and there were several texts and messages to us letting us know they were sore from all the dancing! We had a blast and Tom made it happen!

L
Lanie

Married on 07/15/2017

If you are looking for a DJ then look no more! Seriously..... Dont stress and stop looking like I did. Out of all the DJs we contacted he has been the nicest, most accomodating and easy to work with. We have been to several weddings in the past few years and we can't believe and are so happy to have had the most amazing DJ out of all of them. Our guests thought so too. Tom far exceeded our expectations. We had a wedding that turned out far better than we could have imagined thanks to him. He had every single person on the dance floor and everybody had an incredible time. Planning a wedding all the way from another state was stressful enough and this was the only part of the wedding where I didn't have to worry. The best part was that apart from the music for the prelude, ceremony and first dance, we didn't tell him at all what to play for our guests. Yet, he did an amazing job at reading our crowd and played just the right music to get everyone dancing. We loved that he was our DJ! And our guests could not stop talking about how great he was.

Emily

Married on 07/01/2017

Mountain Top Entertainment did an above and beyond job as the DJ for our wedding. He was fun, entertaining, supportive and had people on their feet all night. I highly recommend Mountain Top Entertainment for any event.