Back to Move Mountains Co.

Move Mountains Co. Reviews

| Providence, RI See photos, pricing and details

28 Reviews for Move Mountains Co.

Featured
Corey

Married on 06/23/2018

I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon Move Mountains Co. While searching for a wedding photographer! Their pictures and especially their wedding highlight films, stood out to me right away. They have an amazing way of capturing the big, and subtle moments to create a beautiful story. We hired them for our wedding this past June without even meeting with anyone else. Our wedding day ended up being quite rainy and overcast all day but Move Mountains was able to turn it into something beautiful. After looking through our photos, we could only describe it as a misty, magical day. They had a wonderful way of capturing us so naturally, and none of our photos feel forced or typical. We also just got our video in and I can't stop watching! My husband and I said that it feels like a movie trailer. They captured the feel of our wedding in such a unique way. Nothing about Move Mountains Co. Is cookie cutter or common. I can't say enough good things about them. They were super easy to work with and so helpful along the way. I would highly recommend working with Move Mountains Co for your big day to see what beautiful work they can do. I will always be grateful to them for capturing our wedding like no one else could!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Corey! Wow, thank you so much! We're so thankful that we got the chance to be a part of your big day and we hope you continue to enjoy your photos and highlight film in the years to come!

Mary Swift

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic Experience with Move Mountains Co.!

We had the best experience working with Move Mountains Co. For both our engagement and wedding photos. We knew based on their work that we were going to love our photos, but the results were even more than we could have imagined. On a day that flies by in the blink of an eye, it's so important to have someone there that can truly capture the spirit of the day; Sean and Brynna did just that. I know that years from now we will look back at the photos they took and be reminded of the immense joy we felt on our wedding day. I highly recommend booking with Move Mountains Co.!

Arielle
Arielle Silver

Married on 05/18/2019

We LOVE our wedding video! Highly recommend!

We were so happy we stumbled upon Move Mountains! Our video completely exceeded our expectations and we felt that the team truly captured the essence of our special day. We also LOVED the photobooth and got so many compliments from our guests. The entire staff was a dream to work with. Thank YOU Move Mountains for capturing our wedding so beautifully!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Thank you Arielle, you made our job easy! It was such a pleasure getting to provide both our videography and our photo booth services for your big day. Thanks again for choosing us!

Bryce
Bryce

Married on 12/30/2018

Captures Every Moment.

My husband and I chose Move Mountains Co to capture our wedding not only because of their extensive portfolio and amazing imagery/video, but also because of the personalities behind the lenses. MM consists of an extremely talented team that truly cares about understanding the couple and their dream day. Josh, Tiahna, and Sean made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured us at our happiest. Highly recommend if you're looking for the highest quality! Thank you MM for providing us with the most beautiful photos and video we will cherish forever.

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Bryce, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're so grateful that your experience with us was a good one, thank you for trusting us to capture your big day!

ariel

Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful wedding videographer

Absolutely wonderful team to work with. Nicole replies to emails so quickly its amazing. They guys showed up on time to both locations as scheduled. Their vibe was super chill and easy to be around but also VERY professional. Wonderful people, wonderful team and beautiful video. I asked for one small change once they delivered the video and it was completed incredibly fast. I would recommend this team to anyone, we are so happy with our experience.

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Ariel, your wedding was amazing and we were so grateful to be a part! Thank you for sharing about your experience with us!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/15/2018

Perfectly captured the magic of our wedding day

We hired move mountains to do our videography for our wedding day and they were absolutely amazing. They were completely professional and highlighted the absolute best moments of our day in our highlight video. They made it look like we were stars in our own romantic movie. We also received edited stationary videos of all our speeches and ceremony and the raw footage from the day in a digital file. If we were to do it all over again I would have hired them to do our photography too and would have done a package to save some money. We found out about move mountains and booked them after our videographer had to cancel about 8 months before our wedding. They were quick to respond to our emails and I was amazed by the videos they posted to their website. We HIGHLY recommend move mountains!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Brittany, we're so grateful that we were able to be a part of your big day! We loved getting to capture your special love story and retell it for you and your husband to enjoy in the years to come.

N
Nathalie

Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing team, hire them!

We loved working with Move Mountains Co. Sean and Tiahna were AMAZING! They took photos during our rehearsal dinner and wedding day in August 2018. The pictures are absolutely stunning! They were so easy to work with, and captured our day beautifully! We loved the mix of close-ups, venue details, portraits, landscapes and how the light was captured. We highly recommend them and would totally hire them again :) Thank you Sean and Tiahna!

Christie

Married on 07/14/2018

We LOVED Move Mountains. We had Tiahna as the main shooter and she was amazing. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding photos and was a pleasure the entire time. She made my husband and I feel like models and made the whole experience really fun. She also stayed for longer than we had her and didn't try and charge us for the time. She came to two different areas for those pictures and was so accommodating. She was the same at the wedding as well and we loved all of the photos they took. She had a great eye- picking out different areas where she thought the lightening would be the best and making sure we got every photo. She also took us outside during our dinner for a couple "dusk" photos and those turned out amazing. It was also nice to just take a second to breath with my husband in the midst of all the crazy wedding activities and just savor the moment. She caught that perfectly! We got our photos a little less than a month after our wedding and they turned out beautiful. The only thing I wish they had done was send us a little sneak peak of the photos right after the wedding because it was so hard to wait!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Christie, thank you so much! We've loved getting to know you both and we're definitely proud of the photos that resulted!

Alicia

Married on 06/30/2018

I instantly fell in love with Sean's aesthetic. Photo & video were equally important to us so it was an easy "yes" once we found out they do both and after the great vibes of our first meeting. Their studio manager, Nicole, is equally awesome and was super helpful (and fast! ) in answering all of our questions leading up to the wedding. Fast forward to our big day, June 30th... Sean, Tiahna & Andre were literally the best team! They kept us on schedule and made it so easy to be comfortable in front of the camera, which we thought would be impossible. We had a very large wedding party with all sorts of different personalities and requests and they were so accommodating. Also, because we did a first look, our contracted hours were done but they stuck around for a little longer for some awesome dance floor shots. By the end of the night, they felt like part of the family and we are forever grateful. We highly recommend their team!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Thanks Alicia! We're so grateful that we were able to be a part of your big day!

Maggie

Married on 06/02/2018

Sean not only takes creative and thoughtful images, but is also a joy to work with. He makes the subject of his photos shine no matter what their special occasion is, and manages to produce images that are personal and unique to them. Recommend x a million!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hi Maggie, thank you so much for the review, we are so glad you loved your images! It was truly a pleasure working with you as, we can't wait to shoot your upcoming wedding!

Kim
Kim

Married on 06/01/2018

Wedding photos and video

We are so happy we stumbled upon Move Mountains Co. When looking for our wedding photographer and videographer! From the first time I met with Sean at a coffee shop to go over our vision of our wedding, to the day they delivered our photos and video, we couldn’t have been happier. Their easy going team made us feel completely comfortable on the biggest day of our lives, and everything came out better than we could have imagined. We’re so thankful for the wedding memories we will have for a lifetime!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Kim, thanks so much for sharing about your experience with us! We've loved getting to be a part of your journey!

Akash

Married on 05/04/2018

We used the dedicated team at Move Mountains Co for our engagement shoot and (Indian) wedding photography and videography. We now have photos and highlights in our possession that take our breath away every time! Sean was our photographer for the engagement shoot and he braved frigid conditions to deliver stunning photos. Andre was our videographer for the wedding and captured our special moments while making us laugh through it all. We would like to thank everyone at MMC for their excellent work.

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Akash, it was our pleasure! Thanks so much writing in!

Jaimie

Married on 09/09/2017

Move Mountains Co. Is so wonderful to work with. Professional, easy to communicate with, and great work!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

D
David

Married on 08/12/2017

My experience with move mountains was amazing! He literally captured every single moment of my engagement, my fiancée and I are genuinely thankful! Blessings.

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

We were so thankful to be apart of you and Tatiana's engagement! Seeing her eyes light up when you proposed was such a powerful moment that I will not forget! Thank you for giving us the honor!

Julianne

Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I just received our wedding video, and we could not be happier with how it came out! The entire Move Mountains team is so incredibly talented. The team captured the entire day so beautifully, and they were able to put together a video that included all of the highlights and special moments of the day. Move Mountains Co. Staff aren’t just master videographers — they’re also extremely gifted storytellers. Not only were the images stunning, but the video told a story from beginning to end. They included pieces of audio from our speeches, ceremony, and self-written letters that helped string together the storyline of our day. If you want to rest assured that you’ll have a timeless, gorgeous wedding video that captures the very essence of your big day, look no further than Move Mountains! You will be BLOWN AWAY with their work!

K
Kathryn

Married on 06/25/2017

Engagement pictures turned out amazing. Cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out. Sean is very talented and cares about providing the best for his clients.

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Kathryn, shooting your engagement was so fun! We can't wait for your wedding at the Viking!

Maurisa

Married on 06/10/2017

Sean is so great at capturing moments, it feels so natural and comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for engagement sessions or weddings!

Carlos

Married on 03/24/2017

I completely enjoyed working with Move Mountains Co. Sean Brown and his team are phenomenal! They got the exact shots that me and my wife wanted and more. I really admired Sean's passion and attention to details.

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Carlos, it's all in the details right?! You and Denise are great to work with!

Joshua

Married on 01/10/2017

Best photographers Ive ever seen!

T
Taryn

Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing!

Move Mountains Co. Is simply the BEST. My husband and I hired Move Mountains Co. For our wedding day videography services. We are so pleased with our experience in working with Sean and Chris. They were easy and organized to work with, responding quickly to any questions we had during the planning process. The moments Chris captured were just stunning. Sean will work with you on package customization options that are VERY reasonably priced for the product that is produced. We could not be happier with how our video turned out. We received both an edited video reel and raw footage of the day. We loved our edited film because the overlay of the video footage was a mix between music and real audio from the day. It came out absolutely perfect and will remain a great keepsake of our wedding day for years to come. We would definitely recommend Move Mountains Co. For your video needs!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Taryn, you were such a pleasure to work with, corresponding was easy and Chris had a great time shooting your wedding! We are so happy that you love the final product! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!! It's truly appreciated!

Jennifer

Married on 09/10/2016

Like most couples, we considered videography as a last minute add- after seeing friends receive their wedding videos. We are SO GLAD that we not only chose this option, but also that we chose Sean and his team. The videographer did a fantastic job throughout the day- and was hardly visible to anyone- he captured all of the great moments on our wedding day, and THANK GOD because there are many things I either didn't catch or didn't remember. The final highlight reel was beautifully done- and such a gem to keep and show our family and friends... And hopefully one day our children. THANK YOU for your beautiful talent.

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hi Jen! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! It's so true, video is usually an after thought but I've heard its the number one regret for brides if they don't get it. We are glad you are not in that category!! We are so glad you love the video and enjoyed the experience with your videographer!

Aimee

Married on 05/01/2016

Sean did an amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding. He was our videographer for our wedding. He also took some snapshots that looked so professional and clear. I wished that I had picked movemountains to do my photography too. I was absolutely amazed at the artistic angles that he would use to capture amazing photos.

Hey Aimee,

That's such a huge compliment to us! We love doing video but love photography even more! So glad we could capture a few snapshots on your big day to deliver both to you! We got your referral and will be shooting your friends wedding, thank you so much for that! Also, thank you for the lovely card you sent over with the verse in it, it was very thoughtful and a much needed reminder! Best!

Aubrey

Married on 12/05/2015

Move Mountians Co. Was the videographer at my wedding and he did an amazing job! He was able to capture every special moment perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Aubrey,

You and Ben were a delight, super easy going and fun loving, truly a joy shooting your wedding! We are so happy that you were thrilled with our services!

Best!

Marina

Married on 08/17/2014

Sean and his Move Mountains team are wonderful! Not only do they produce stunning photographs, but they capture natural, meaningful moments with thoughtfulness. I will cherish our wedding photographs forever.

Marina,

Yours was the first wedding we ever shot! We can't thank you enough for taking a chance on us on one of your biggest days! It was truly an honor!! Your vows to each other were some of the most memorable we've heard and your Dad's speech was touching, that verse always gets me at a wedding!

Your images are definitely still some of our favorites, you and Doug are such a photogenic couple! Hope you are both well!

S
Sarah

Married on 07/14/2018

We are so happy that we hired Move Mountains for photo and video our July 2018 wedding, we had a wonderful experience with them from start to finish. From the beginning, their style and quality of images stood out far above the other photographers we were considering. Working with Sean was the highlight! He met with us early on in the planning to discuss what we were going for overall, and was easily accessible throughout the whole wedding timeline. We didn’t book an engagement shoot, but Sean offered to shoot the most amazing session at a swimming hole in Jamestown for us for free. The photos are magical! He even braved rocky sea floors and icy water to get amazing shots of us (and somehow managed to not make us look as cold as we were). I didn’t necessarily think taking couple photos was my idea of a fun time, but we felt so relaxed and laughed the whole time, and hanging with Sean felt like hanging out with a friend. I really appreciated that Sean was calm, focused, and encouraging and not at all cheesy, which really put us at ease. His photography is clearly his art. For the wedding, we were doing a first look, so added an extra hour so that we could have more time to shoot beforehand. Again, the team from Move Mountains helped us feel relaxed and happy, and all our guests commented on how they barely noticed they were there. They caught so many breathtaking moments throughout the evening, and got every shot we were hoping for. He also turned around the photos for us superfast for both the engagement and wedding. We can’t wait to see the video! I highly recommend Move Mountains on all fronts, go hire them before they’re all booked up!

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Hey Sarah, thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us! We're so glad we were able to capture all of the best bits of your wedding day for both photo and video!