Back to MS Photo and Video

Featured
Frosan

Married on 09/02/2018

Romantic Storytelling

We are so thankful to Mimi and Shane for giving us the most beautiful wedding video. We felt like their artistry really captured who we are as a couple, and through their creative work they told our love story. Watching our video felt like we were actually watching a movie, and not your typical wedding video. The different shots and angles of our ceremony and venue were brilliant, and showed all the magnificence of that day. We really enjoyed how beautifully each shot weaved into the next, and the inventive combination and utilization of props. For example, the shot of the ring with the bouquet was simply gorgeous, as the morganite gem glistened beautifully against blush pink petals. Our hearts were filled with love seeing the romantic and enchanting moments that they captured between us--- shy glances at each other, reaching for the other's hand, heartfelt gazes.... For our highlight video, we were so surprised by how well the songs Shane picked matched our personalities---it was as if they were written and composed for just us!
They captured every important detail of our wedding, and then some. Needless to say, as the couple, you are going to be so busy and overwhelmed with joy, and your happiest day will go by far too quick. Therefore, it was such a wonderful feeling to watch all of those life-changing moments again and again, knowing you will never forget a word that was said or a glance that was exchanged.
Mimi and Shane were so fast and courteous with their responses. When they were busy, they communicated this respectfully and let us know how soon they'd get back to us. They took the time twice at our request to talk over the phone and discuss details of the day. As the bride, I also have to say, they did a tremendous job at keeping me calm the day of the wedding. They were really personable, easy to talk to, professional, and kind, and you felt really celebrated by them. I was under a lot of stress right before the wedding, but with Mimi reminding me what the day meant to me, I immediately relaxed, and was able to enjoy every second afterwards.
We also wanted to point out just how professional they are. We had hired a friend of ours to photograph the wedding, and we were so impressed by how respectfully they worked together. I think often you fear rivalry when you have two artists in the room (in this case, three), but they collaborated and shared the space with high regard to each other. They took turns getting video and photos, and were mindful of everyone's time.
We cannot recommend them enough. We are so thankful for everything they did for us, for their vision and artistry, and we know they are going to make another couple extremely happy!

MS Photo and Video's reply:

Hello Frosan and Mike,

It was our pleasure to be part of the most important day of your life.
I am glad you loved the results. I wish the best in your new life as a married couple.

Sarah
Sarah

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Engagement photos were easy and fun!

Melisa

Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful Time with Amazing Photographer

MS Photo and Video was wonderful to work with. Mimi and Shane helped us pick the perfect setting and helped capture amazing photos. They were very professional and were very responsive to all of our questions. Our engagement shoot with MS Photo was a wonderful experience and we could not have asked for anything better. We would highly recommend MS Photo and Video!

C
Chris

Married on 06/11/2018

Shane and Mimi were fantastic! They caught so many important moments and did a great job capturing our engagement photos and video. They worked their magic to make sure my fiancé and I were not awkward looking during our engagement photos (because we usually don't like taking photos) and brought out the best of us. Our photos/video turned out gorgeous and we could not be more thrilled. I would definitely recommend using MS Photo and Video!

Maria

Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you! Mimi & Shane made us feel very comfortable while taking our engagement photos & they did a fantastic job!

Matthew

Married on 06/09/2018

Shane was the videographer for our wedding last month, and we are very happy with the whole experience. He was very easy to talk to, and responded to emails right away. He was patient with our changing plans, and was very professional from beginning to end. He worked quickly to give us back the raw footage and highlight video. The final videos captured really special moments. We would definitely recommend Shane!

Matt and Zella (June 2018)

O
Olena

Married on 05/19/2018

Mimi and Shane are an exceptional photo/video team. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a wedding photographer and/or videographer. They helped us capture our wedding in May 2018 in Capitola, CA. They helped us develop a plan for the day to make sure we capture all the photos we wanted. We found the planning bit very helpful. The photos and videos they produced exceeded our expectations. We got some photos back right away, and they had everything ready for us within just a few weeks. Mimi and Shane were very responsive and always available to meet in person or to answer questions by email. We felt that they were like family! Mimi and Shane, thank you guys so very much again!

MS Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Charlie. It is alway a treat to learn about different cultures and their traditions, specifically Ukraine weddings.

J
Jessica

Married on 05/01/2018

If you are looking for a wedding photographer and videographer around the Bay Area, look no further! MSPhoto and Video is run by an amazing team - Mimi and Shane. The team is very easy and friendly to work with during photoshoots and is speedy, yet thorough with their edits. Not only that, but they exceed in other qualities such as... Setting clear expectations, communicating their process and coordinating the shoot. Most importantly, they know how to work and collaborate with you and your needs!

My photos turned out to be simply beautiful and breathe taking! I can't wait to print them and share them with my friends and family.

I highly recommend them and it was worth every penny and beyond!

Areeba

Married on 03/17/2018

I am so glad that we hired Mimi and Shane. They both were super easy to work with and they gave us exactly what we wanted. They both were extremely professional. They knew their cameras and angles really well and they captured everything so perfectly. Be it close detailed shots or far ones. The pictures turned out super nice, honestly felt like they were from a magazine. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Megan

Married on 11/01/2017

We booked Mimi & Shane for our engagement photos and I can’t say enough wonderful things! They captured so much emotion in so many of our pictures. I got my pictures back and they are absolutely stunning! Mimi and Shane made it very easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera. I am so happy that I have so many gorgeous pictures to reminisce on forever. True professionals. We highly recommend them. Thank you MS!

R
Ryan B

Married on 10/07/2017

Truly Amazing Experience!

Shane and Mimi provided outstanding videography and photography services for our wedding! We love looking through the photos and watching the wedding video and being transported back to that special day. The video in particular was not something we had given much thought about prior to the event, but it has become one of our favorite things to watch again and again and provides an alternative “feel like you’re there” experience to complement the beautiful photos. If you’re on the fence, include the video! You won’t regret it. Not only are Mimi and Shane skilled professionals, they clearly love what they do and our guests and we had a wonderful time interacting with them throughout the event. If you’re like us, you are probably interviewing and considering several talented people to entrust with documenting your big day. While of course we can’t speak to the experience you’ll have with all the others, we can vouch that you’ll have an amazing one with Shane and Mimi that would be extremely difficult for someone else to beat. They are a known quantity, and you won’t go wrong giving them your business to capture the beauty and feel of your wedding or other special occasion!

F
Franz

Married on 09/15/2017

Ms Photo&Video were excellent. Our photos and Video turned out better than I imagined. Efficient and Patient. They made the day flow and made us feel very comfortable. Very Professional. I'm satisfied with their services. I strongly recommend.

Franz and Maria

K
Kristina

Married on 09/09/2017

Mimi and Shane were extremely professional and efficient, full of ideas, open to suggestions and had such sweet personalities. They made us laugh and enjoy our day, and really feel the romance! I strongly recommend MS Photo and Video!

Agnes

Married on 09/07/2017

Mimi and Shane have been absolutely amazing! They have gone above and beyond to make sure that our day would be a success. They explained every process and they made us feel very comfortable posing in front of the camera. Their pictures and video are amazing and they captured every special moment. I have already recommended them to a few friends.

Agnes & Frank

K
Kate

Married on 09/03/2017

I am a professional make up artist and I have collaborated with Mimi and Shane in several projects. I also hired them for my engagement photos. They are pleasant to work with and I love the results every time we work together. Highly recommended!

S
Sofia

Married on 09/01/2017

So professional and creative! They started ahead of schedule and continued throughout the day! They had great posing ideas and they were also flexible with some new ideas we had. Took tons of pictures and kept things fun and fresh! The value and the professionalism of Mimi and Shane is incredible.

Sofia, Jay

Y
Yiannis

Married on 08/15/2017

I never thought the photographers and videographers would be one of the highlights of my wedding. When you think wedding, you think dancing (Dj or Live music) the food (cake and hor d'oeuvres) or maybe the flowers (florist). Photos and videos have become something we all take for granted nowadays, when everyone has a great camera in their hands who thinks it matters if the professionals taking the photos matter? I sure as heck didn't. But I can honestly say that I was flat out WRONG.
Mimi and Shane were PHENOMENAL. I have no idea how they were able to get so many amazing shots, how they were able to capture the most perfect and intimate moments but they did. I am a strong person, but every single time I look at my wedding photos or video I cry. Every. Single. Time.
Thank you Mimi and Shane, thank you for giving us something we can treasure for the rest of our lives.

Anna

Married on 07/06/2017

We're so happy we chose MS Photo and Video to capture our wedding day. Both Mimi and Shane were extremely professional and made sure every photo turned out how we wanted them. The day after our wedding they sent 30 beautiful photos that made us so excited to see the rest. We are so thankful for Mimi and Shane, highly recommend his services!

C
Cassandra

Married on 03/01/2017

Maria and Shane with MS Photo and Video are such an awesome couple and company.
I can't wait to work with them again! THANKS to their amazing team for being the best!

D
Denise

Married on 01/07/2017

The most important thing to my husband and I was to find the perfect photographer to capture the most amazing day of our lives, our wedding day. We absolutely loved working with MS Photo and Video (Mimi & Shane). These two were nothing short of spectacular. They have a great personality and made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. The final product was amazing and the perfect “time-machine” that took us back to our wedding. Highly recommend them!