Back to My Tiny Wedding

S
Samantha

Married on 10/13/2018

LOVED our wedding

They made our special day as seamless as possible! Our pictures turned out beautiful. We did not want a huge wedding that cost thousands of dollars and MyTinyWedding was a perfect setting for an intimate wedding with our closest family and friends. Would 100% recommend.

B
brittany

Married on 10/06/2018

Best day EVER!!

My Tiny Wedding was such a great choice. The location was wonderful and the ladies who own the business did an outstanding job. They answered any questions and made our Special day one we surly will never forget! Honestly loved how down to earth they were. I would defiantly recommend to hire them for an elopement.

Valerie
Valerie Snead

Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing and stress free

Our experience with My Tiny Wedding could not have been any better! Janet answered every question I had in a timely manner, and trust me I had plenty. Erica was an absolute joy to work with and we love our photos! Everything was well organized and the best part was not having to lift a finger! Our day was absolutely perfect, we could not asked for anything more.

C
Christian Macias-Himes

Married on 10/04/2018

My Tiny Wedding

I had an amazing experience with My Tiny Wedding! They were very responsive and professional in all of their emails and phone-calls. Our family/party was from out-of-state and My Tiny Wedding gave extremely detailed instructions on how to get to our chosen destination. They were helpful and very friendly. All of their packages are affordable and the photographer is extremely talented and very easy to work with. It was money well spent and the event will always be cherished. I highly recommend them!

Ginger
Ginger Orahood

Married on 09/29/2018

Our Tinyt Wedding 9/29/2018

We were so happy with how our wedding turned out. My Tiny Wedding made the whole process easy and care free for me. They accomodated all our wishes and included our beloved dog in our ceremony. The best part for me was our breathtaking photos! We would defintely recommend them to anyone!

A
Ashley Lay-Fortenbery

Married on 09/07/2018

We loved MTW!

We had a great experience with MTW! We did an outdoor ceremony at Skybridge with the gorge loop picture session after. Erica and Lila took beautiful photos! We also did an engagement picture shoot with Erica in Lexington, which turned out beautifully and was a great value! The ladies of MTW were very responsive to all of my questions and made sure that the day ran smoothly! They also recommended a videographer who they often work with that made is an amazing video! Very pleased with everything and couldn’t imagine not using them!

L
Liz L

Married on 08/01/2018

Amazing service, inclusive, and wonderful touches on their end!

We couldn’t have been happier with the service and care that we received from the whole crew. Made our day so special and we didn’t have to worry about anything! And our pictures were beautiful!

D
Doug Royce

Married on 07/02/2018

Stress free ceremony and overall experience with a beautiful end product.

We used MTW this July for our experience at RRG Kentucky. They were very accomadating and flexible each step of the way. We had very hot weather so actually got dressed at the site and the crew helped carry our clothes back to the car. The net product was a very beautiful set of pictures with a stress free gorgeous ceremony. I would recommend MTW to anyone looking for a small very unique setting.

A
Arianna Cook

Married on 04/30/2018

Wonderful company!

My Tiny Wedding made our day very special and easy. Janet, Rachel, Erica and Lila were all so wonderful and friendly. Erica and Lila took beautiful photos and the vows Lila wrote for us were so great, they made me cry. I recommend this company to all my engaged friends!

K
KATRINA

Married on 04/07/2018

Family feel

The teams is very genuine! Such great service and so helpful! You never have to worry about anything in their control.

S
susan

Married on 02/10/2018

Everyone needs a tiny wedding

Janet, Rachel, Erica and Lila are all amazing and made our rainy wedding day so special. I can’t thank them enough for taking care of us. It was a huge relief to have them take the reigns and having essentially an all inclusive wedding with their variety of packages.