Back to MyDJ Entertainment

Jeffrey
Jeffrey and Stephanie

Getting married on 12/05/2020

MyDJ was amazing!

I spoke mostly with Meghan who is a hard working mom helping her husband organize all of their dj-ing plans! They were both amazing, funny and really easy to talk to and work with. They put up with my last minute changes and helped me all the way until the end. Thank you so much, MyDJ!

Kim Gay

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Great night!

Our DJ was very professional and he kept everything on time. He didn’t try to be the center of attention like some DJ’s do. Many of the wedding guests commented on how good he was and they were all impressed! I would highly recommend My DJ Entertainment! They are great to work with.

Megan

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Kept the Party Going

Megan and Dan were a true joy to work with for our wedding. They captured every feeling and emotion we wanted to portray throughout the evening, and even went above and beyond when my dad decided last minute to extend the party an extra hour. All of my friends and family cannot stop raving about the musical selection throughout the whole night, and say that is was a celebration for the books. Thank you so much for making our wedding a dream come true!

Richard
Richard Meyers

Married on 06/01/2019

Keep On Dancin The Night Away

We hired MyDJ Entertainment si ce they were local and had a ton of excellent reviews. When you hire a DJ for your wedding, he is the puppeteer. He pulls all the strings and makes things happen. He/she must have class, be personable, and be capable of herding cats.

Dan was at the venue early to show up and worked his magic with my dear friend LoriD who sang the processional song. He had the setup perfect, and all throughout the evening, it was flawless. Coordination with our videographers and planners was phenomenal.

With Megan at the office getting things working weeks in advance, to the execution of the "show".... MyDJ Entertainment was perfect. We spent a lot of time assembling a Playlist, and selecting the perfect songs for each part of the wedding. Dan put them together and had the house up on their feet!

Michael

Married on 04/20/2019

Our dance floor was a hit!

Played all the music I asked for and was very good about sticking to the plan we intended on. I would definitely recommend this dj

B
Brandon Skeie

Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect DJ & Excellent Service

MyDJ Entertainment was a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. From the planning stages to the night of our wedding every part was professional and top shelf. Matt was a fantastic DJ and our reception was more fun than we could have imagined thanks to him. The music selection, the introductions, everything was perfect. During our ceremony he was on cue with the timing and song selections to the second. We cannot thank you enough for making our special night so memorable. This is THE DJ service to have for your next event, they were the best.

C
Chelsea Klabik

Married on 03/23/2019

South Florida Museum Wedding

My DJ Entertainment did a great job for my wedding during the entire music/photo booth process. Megan and Dan were professional, organized, and knowledgeable about the different packages they offer and their prices. They were happy to answer my questions and were quick to respond to voicemails or emails. The night of our wedding was fantastic! The photo booth was a huge hit! I loved the guestbook that they made for me on the spot. The music also fit the vibe of the night, thanks to Dan. The guests were all dancing/singing the night away. I definitely recommend this company!

Raphaela
Raphaela Lucarelli

Married on 01/23/2019

My wedding was Perfect

Was amazing dealing with Megan and Daniel, made everything so easy, playlist was perfect and we loved the photobooth

C
Cathryn

Married on 12/01/2018

The best choice for DJ

I cannot thank Megan and Daniel enough, the evening was flawless. Daniel ensured every guest felt special, he was 'on-top' of everything we asked. The music was perfect during the ceremony, setting an elegant and classic mood. Daniel ensured the toasts were given at the correct time and when it came to dancing - he kept everyone on the dancefloor with huge smiles on their faces. The Bride and Groom could not have made a better choice. I can highly recommend them.

J
Jennifer Jack

Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience!

Megan and Matt were great to work with! They made the planning process very easy and assisted us with determining a good timeline for our ceremony and reception. They did a great job at engaging our guests and it was a fun night!

John
John Feldman

Married on 11/23/2018

Professional and Entertaining

Matt and Megan are WONDERFUL. This team took care of every detail, and made the entire reception flow. They worked with our Wedding planners and made the day even better. CALL THEM FOR YOUR EVENTS... We will!

Jara
Jara

Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome experience!

MyDJ Entertainment was an excellent addition for our wedding day vendors. From the beginning, contact with Megan was a breeze and working with her on our desired timeline was both a fun and exciting experience. When my fiancé (now husband) first met with Dan we realized he was the perfect person for the job- he definitely knew his music and provided great feedback and recommendations when they were needed. Our wedding day was perfect in every way, and the music definitely helped! Dan knew how to work our crowd of guests to get the party started, and we had a blast from start to finish.

Karra Beth Minch

Married on 11/03/2018

A truly personalized experience!

MyDJentertainment was quick to respond, so professional, and really made our wedding personal! I would recommend them to anyone.

G
Geoff Hunt

Married on 11/03/2018

An exquisite experience

We hired Megan and Dan for our beach wedding on Anna Maria Island on November 3. They brought the complete package: music, lights, and even a photo booth.

First, the music: my wife and I are VERY particular about our music preferences, so we didn't leave Dan a lot of wiggle room. But he did an amazing job of grouping and pacing our songs, keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He even managed to squeeze an impromptu playing of Hava Nagila in on request! The entire day, from the ceremony entrance to the happy hour to dinner and the reception, was beautifully soundtracked and choreographed. We had several people tell us how much the enjoyed the music, which is a testament to Dan's ability as a DJ.

Lighting: the setup that they came up with was the perfect compliment to our beach setting. I didn't know what to expect, but I was really blown away by the display.

The photo booth: I wasn't very enthusiastic about having this, but it turned out to be a huge hit. Definitely worth the money, especially since we left with what is basically a yearbook of pictures and comments from all of our guests. Moreover, I am extremely grateful to Dan and Megan for their responsiveness and timeliness, as well as their attention to detail. Megan was always in touch about what needed to take place in the run-up to the wedding, and even made a special trip to our venue to scope things out and coordinate with the staff. I would highly recommend MyDJ.

L
Lauren

Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!

I loved working with MyDJ! Timing was great, all our requests were accommodated, & most importantly, the dance floor was on fire! I had a guest say to me the next day that, “if someone wasn’t having fun at your wedding it would’ve been their own fault! ” We all truly had a blast and obviously a great DJ is a huge part of this experience! Thank you!

A
Ashley Wormley

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Dan and Megan were absolutely amazing! They were so easy and fun to work with, they also were extremely flexible because I was indecisive on a lot of aspects of the wedding. The Photo Booth was a hit and Dan got everyone out on the dance floor!

T
Tony

Married on 07/06/2018

Megan & dan were excellent to work with providng all the perfect options for the event. The song lists were amazing with endless choices. They listened to what you wanted and delivered. Our guests danced all night... We all had a great evening thanks to mydj!

Marissa

Married on 06/23/2018

We had an incredible time at our twenty year reunion this weekend! Your photo booth really broke the ice and got everyone laughing! Plus your printer was really fast so no one was ever waiting around! It was so much fun! Thank you!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/15/2018

We had the best night with MyDj Entertainment! They worked hard to makes sure every minute was perfect for our reception. We didn't hear a single song we didn't like and he knew how to keep the dance floor packed!

Monica

Married on 05/16/2018

Dan & Megan
Are simply fantastic to work with, our wedding was made a reality in such a short time because of their professionalism. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. They are amazing to work with..!

Michele

Married on 05/05/2018

We want to thank you, Dan, for providing a wonderful experience for our son's wedding reception. Your organization and professionalism are exceptional. We appreciate that you and Megan were soresponsive and spent the time needed prior to the event to make sure everything was just as the bride and groom wanted it. The music selections were perfect and made it fun for all. You kept up the momentum for the entire reception, flawlessly, and everyone had a great time. If someone is looking for the best dj, you are the one!

Kate

Married on 04/27/2018

We were so happy with our experience using My DJ Entertainment! The music selection was perfect and the photo booth is a must! I have had almost every guest comment on how much fun they had at the reception due to the music selection and things to do. Megan is so responsive and quick to fix any changes you may need before your big day.

MyDJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kate! You and Alejandro were the most beautiful couple. Every detail was perfect! We had a great time at your wedding!

D
Davis

Married on 04/22/2018

Dan was awesome he kept the people who wanted to dance dancing Thank you again for making our wedding an awesome event for us and our guests I wish we could do it again

MyDJ Entertainment's reply:

Davis... we will see you at your 10 year vow renewal!!

N
Natalie

Married on 03/31/2018

Nothing but good things to say about Megan and Dan! My wedding guests requested the playlist from my wedding and I swear every song he played I absolutely loved! Even asked him to do a mash-up for my first dance and it was awesome. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an event DJ!

Michelle

Married on 03/17/2018

I checked out a lot of DJ's for my daughters wedding and DJ Entertainment was the best deal. Both Dan and Megan were very professional and responsive to all our questions. Let me add Patient too! We purchased the wedding / ceremony package, and Up Lighting. It was beautiful and added just the right touch to the room. Dan keep the wedding and reception running smooth and the guest dancing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. I highly recommend DJ Entertainment for your event. Sweet, honest, and professional people!

MyDJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us on your daughters big day Michelle! We are honored!