Back to MyPhotobooth MN

6 Reviews for MyPhotobooth MN

C
Courtney

Married on 10/14/2017

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! Everyone absolutely loved it! Well worth what we payed. At the end of the day we got a photobook of everyones photos that they signed AND we got two dvds with the photos. We will be recommending you guys to everyone! Thank you for making our special day amazing!

D
Daphne

Married on 06/21/2014

We had MyPhotobooth at our wedding reception and we're so glad we did! To this day, we look more at the photobooth pictures of our friends and family more than we do at our own wedding photo album! Guests were able to leave us a copy of the pictures and write a note on the bottom for us, so it served as our guestbook, too. They were also able to take a copy of the pictures for themselves, which people loved. In addition, we were also given discs of the photos.

Our guests had so much fun using the photobooth and the interactive props (which, might I add, brought out the best of their humor). We highly recommend MyPhotobooth to add fun to any event, and to be able to look back on the memories of that day.

User5058225

2+ years ago

We had many guests respond that the photo booth was super fun and it was so easy to do!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/29/2013

Myphotoboothmn is the best photo booth out there. They have everything figured out. I loved that the background of the pictures matched the wedding theme. The props that they provided are great! Hats, boas, glasses, really everything you could think of. They are professional and kind and just a dream to work with!

A
Ashley

Married on 11/10/2012

My PhotoBooth MN went above and beyond! Having an actual photo booth at the reception was so fun and there was always a line! They had a huge selection of props and being able to view the photos afterwards was a joy.

D
Danielle

Married on 09/15/2012

This was by far the best and most appreciated part of my wedding! It was so much fun for everyone at the wedding and not one person took a bad picture. I did not have a single issue with the service or the owners. By far my favorite part was that I could make the photobooth my own! I also really enjoyed the personal touches that were included without having to ask. I have recommended this to many friends and family members and they have used the service for showers, grad parties, family get togethers and many more events. I have not heard one bad review from anyone that has used this service.