Back to N-Sound Mobile Entertainment

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 11/12/2016

Eric was the DJ for our wedding a few weeks back and we couldn't have been happier! He fielded tons or requests and while playing music that appealed to all ages at the wedding. His fun personality added to the evening. I even threw a curveball at him the week before when I wanted a friend to sing our first dance song. He made sure all the sound was perfect for that! I'd highly recommend him for your next event!

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Sarah the pleasure was mine. I enjoyed it a lot.

Also, let Jared know that the J.C. Chasez song has been stuck in my head since. =)

J
Jason L

Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding July 6th Nashville Bell Tower

Eric, was exceptional. He meet with us weeks before our wedding and went over everything we needed to be ready for and how we needed to get song choices to him. He was very professional and made it feel very comfortable with him as our DJ for such a big day in our lives. The day of the ceremony he was awesome! The venue had some issues with there sound system but Eric was able to react quickly and did what he could to help the situation. I would recommend Eric and N Sound to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding, work party or any other function. He is the best!

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Jason... it was my pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Mary and being there for your special day.

Full disclosure, the sound issues were due to my mics and the distance the receiver was from them. I do apologize for the popping and the cut out. I have remedied the issue so if you need us again, that won't happen again.

J
Jessica

Married on 06/08/2019

Best wedding dj!!

Eric was amazing. He called to help me walk through a timeline when i was freaking out. He exceeded all my expectations during our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dj.

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Every thing was perfect Jessica and I enjoyed myself as well. Your family and friends partied until the very end.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day.

K
Kelly

Married on 06/04/2019

Morris Wedding

I was very impressed with Eric! He was absolutely wonderful at our wedding! My wife and I felt comfortable with him as this was a gay wedding. He played a great selection of songs and engaged with everyone. He even went out on the dancefloor and had fun with us all! N-Sound is very affordable which is rare when you're needing a DJ. We were very happy to have him!

B
Beth

Married on 03/04/2018

Could not have hired a better DJ for our wedding! Eric was so chill, fun, affordable, willing to help in any way that he could, flexible, yet also super professional. I had multiple guests raving about him during and AFTER the wedding! Would definitely ask him to work any other event I could need a DJ for. Highly recommend!

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

I had a great time. Thank you for selecting me.

E
Emaly

Married on 10/21/2017

Eric is an amazingly talented DJ! He was so nice, professional, and easy to work with. Eric made it possible for my fiancé and I to have the best DJ when we working with a budget! He was so flexible and was able to meet with me prior to the wedding to ease my anxiety about how all of it would work together. He put forth all of his effort to make my wedding the best it could be from the ceremony music to the reception music. He even jumped in to help when the caterer asked him to announce tables when that was something we had never discussed. He even got not the dance floor to dance with the little kiddos. I highly recommend Eric as your DJ for your wedding or next event!

User6499776

2+ years ago

Eric did a fantastic job for my husband's 40th birthday! He played the music that we requested! We loved the lights and the fog machine! He made the party exactly what we wanted!

W
Wendy

Married on 09/12/2015

He was involved in my event and made it so much more fun!

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Wendy. I had a great time with the class of 1995 of LaVergne HS!!!

K
Kim

Married on 06/27/2015

I really enjoyed the quality of service that he provided, how quickly Eric responded to our phone calls to secure him for our event, and the professionalism that he showed during our reception. He also had up to date music, everyone enjoyed the set up and the color lights which reflected my wedding scheme. The service was overall excellent and I would recommend him to anyone and I will use him again for other events.

E
Evangeline

Married on 04/04/2015

Eric was an amazing DJ that played, set up, and entertained exactly how we wanted for our dream day. He was very adaptable to our requests, and was able to keep it family friendly for all of our wedding guests. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/25/2016

N-sound was very professional. Although he double-booked our weekend, he did find us a replacement for our event.

User6161310

Event date: 04/18/2015

3.8

Arrived on time and did a great job when it came to requests from people.