Back to Nadine Photography

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience - Nadine was wonderful to work with!

Nadine was so great to work with! She photographed my wedding and, throughout the process, was always professional and communicative. Her photos are beautiful (and she already got some to me from our wedding 1 week ago! ) Her pricing was competitive as well. She was so great on our wedding, giving us some guidance, which we appreciated as people who aren't the most comfortable being photographed, while also letting us be ourselves. She was really subtle on our wedding day, always being everywhere but not being obtrusive to the party at all. I'd highly recommend her! Thanks Nadine Sherman for a wonderful job!

B
Bernadette

Married on 06/15/2019

Love, love, LOVED her!!

My husband & I couldn’t have found a better photographer. Nadine was Awesome! She was professional, but so fun & energetic. We took the traditional pictures but we also had so many fun ideas that she allowed us to do & it really just made our special day so much better. It was like working with a family friend. The pictures that she sent us are so beautiful too it’s like we got to relive the whole day over again.
If you have a special event coming up, I highly recommended Nadine Photography! She will NOT disappoint!

N
Nicole Deem

Married on 05/18/2019

Nadine is simply amazing to work with!

Nadine was amazing to work with! She was easy to talk to, took our ideas and ran with them and she worked our large rowdy crowd very well. The pictures are amazing! I’ve been raving about her to anyone that will listen!

L
Leyly Bagherof

Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful headshot session!

Nadine is such a kind person and has a fantastic eye for photography. All of the photos from our session together came out wonderfully!

S
Sarah Yaden

Married on 11/05/2018

Professional Headshots

Nadine is a wonderful photographer! She was very efficient, and coached me through some poses to make sure I looked my best. A wonderful and professional woman, who made the whole experience very comfortable and easy.

K
Kens Lui

Married on 11/01/2018

fantastic photos and a good time

Nadine makes you feel very comfortable and would make suggestion to me that would help me be the best model for the session. She also tries to understand who you are and want to capture that personality in her photos.

M
Marcus

Married on 10/03/2018

Working with Nadine was fabulous!

J
Julia Fedor

Married on 10/03/2018

Wonderful!

Nadine is so kind and makes you feel very comfortable and at home while she takes the photos. Her shots are natural and genuine.

V
Veena Akama-Makia

Married on 10/02/2018

Professional Headshots

Nadine was amazing to work with and responded to all of my questions and concerns immediately. Her prices were very fair and she also is willing to work with students on pricing. I would definitely recommend her!

D
Daniel

Married on 09/08/2018

We could not be happier with our wedding photos taken by Nadine Sherman! Nadine photographed our wedding and "rehearsal dinner" and did an absolutely amazing job. We will cherish the photos she took for the rest of our lives. She was a total professional to work with and was so warm and personable with all of our friends and family.

E
Erin

Married on 07/01/2018

We cannot say enough positive things about Nadine! From our initial meeting to discuss our ideas and details about the wedding to meeting her the day of, she was incredible. She was reliable and accessible in the weeks leading up to our wedding and she was so great the day of! She helped us stay on track with our pictures, and time line honestly, and caught all of the beautiful, important moments. Nadine impressed our small group of family/friends who attended and was an incredibly wedding photographer; her post-event customer service has been equally impressive as her photography!

A
Alyssa

Married on 06/30/2018

Could not have been happier with our experience with Nadine! She responded quickly, met with us to talk over things, and kept things professional but fun. She was so easy to work with and her work speaks for itself, you won’t be disappointed!

M
Max

Married on 05/23/2018

It was super easy to set up a shoot with Nadine; she was quick and responsive. As a camera-shy person, I was happy that she was able to put me at ease during the session! She even did rush delivery on a few shots that I needed right away. Highly recommend!

K
Kyrsten Chambers-Jones

Married on 12/10/2016

Hire Nadine!

Nadine was a dream to work with! Normally, I feel uncomfortable getting my picture taken, but as soon as I met Nadine, I felt super at ease. It was a very organic photo session, where she worked to get me at my best and most natural self. She was personal, professional, and punctual, and if I need any more photos in the future, I'll definitely be working with her again.