Back to Nancy Rice Artistry

| Reno, CA See photos, pricing and details

33 Reviews for Nancy Rice Artistry

Madeline

Getting married on 10/19/2019

I first met Nancy for a styled shoot. The moment I walked into the room I knew I liked her; her style, her vibe, and her fun upbeat energy. She was very easy to talk to - with her also being a mama, we clicked and shared motherhood stories as she did my makeup. She made me not only look pretty, but made me feel pretty too. I never wear makeup and go for the natural look, and she did just that plus giving me a pop of color on my lips. It was just the pampering I needed to put a pep in my step. Little had I known that day was the beginning of a heart warming friendship.

Megan
Megan Stimson

Married on 07/07/2019

Tara and Megan the best

We had Tara and Megan for the day and both were awesome. Tara new I didn't love some of my looks from the trial and made some adjustments to everything day of and it was perfect. I love everything about my look. Megan did a great job on hair for Mom, sister and nieces.

Julie
Julie Mortazavi

Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing experience.

Nancy uses top quality make up products that last for many hours. The make up she did for me in the morning lasted all the way until the next morning, and it still looked nearly perfect.

I would definitely recommend getting your hair and make up done by the ladies at Nancy Rice Artistry because they take the time to plan with you before big event. She even had me send her a photo of my face so that she can tell me a good color pallet to use for my make up. I sent her photos of what I would like to look like on my wedding day, and not only did she execute it perfectly, but she customized the colors to what would look best on me.

The ladies at Nancy Rice Artistry are super talented, easy going, and genuine. I would definitely get my hair and make up done by them again.

Kaye

Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy was Wonderful! I was a bridesmaid for a friends wedding and had the privilege of having her do my makeup. She was professional and attentive. She made me feel at ease and the makeup was flawless and natural. I was glowing! I will definitely look to her for any future engagements:)

E
Erin Lea

Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible Makeup Artist!

I can’t say enough good things about Nancy! She was professional and responsive and did such a stunning job! She made me look gorgeous on my big day and my bridesmaids all loved the makeup too! She was an amazing addition to my wedding and after seeing my pictures I am even more stunned! She really is incredible at what she does and truly listened to what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend her and her team!

Jeanette
Jeanette Taylor

Married on 09/06/2018

Nancy was extremely warm and professional.

Nancy was absolutely amazing. She calmed my nerves immediately with her beautiful personality.
My hair and make up was perfection. She did exactly what I asked for and went above and beyond to get the special flowers that I wanted for my hair. I highly recommend Nancy. Her talent and work is exceptional.

Y
yeliz

Married on 07/02/2018

Nancy always ensures everything for the big day was scheduled to perfection. She arrived at all of the events promptly and the timeline was maintained, provided a stress-free experience for our brides. Nancy is wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going! We highly recommend her to any future brides or anyone who just wants to look fabulous. If you want to feel like a princess and look flawless on your wedding day, then Nancy is the hair & makeup artist for you.

Jennifer

Married on 06/22/2018

I had a great experience with Nancy! Let me start by saying… I’m not someone who wears a lot of makeup (or knows very much about make-up). I put my complete trust is Nancy to make me look flawless for my wedding day and she did not disappoint. The airbrushing looked amazing! Nancy did a fabulous job and even talked me through the process of why she did what she did and how it would translate on camera. I cannot recommend Nancy enough. She is a true artist!

T
Tiffany

Married on 06/02/2018

Thanks to Nancy Rice Artistry I looked amazing on my wedding day! My experience with them couldn't have been better.

Kim

Married on 06/02/2018

Nancy is amazing! She immediately put me at ease on my big day and made feel beautiful!
I showed Nancy a few pictures of what I wanted, and she did an amazing job replacing what I asked for, but also modifying it to fit with my skin tone and coloring. Everything was absolutely perfect, I would definitely recommend Nancy for any big event. Thank you Nancy for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Abby

Married on 05/25/2018

Nancy was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with! She was sooo much fun with my entire bridal party, and she truly made us all look stunning! I actually didn’t get the look I wanted with a different artist, and Nancy went out of her way and time to help me get the look I want! I absolutely love her and HIGHLY recommend her for bridal parties and brides!

Jennifer

Married on 05/18/2018

I was so impressed with how perfect my make up and hair looked! Nancy did my make up while Menko did my hair and they both finished in under an hour. Not only did they do an AMAZING job, but they did it super fast too! They are super super sweet and caring, I would recommend them to everyone! Thanks girls!

H
H

Married on 05/18/2018

Totally worth it. Weddings are too big and photos too important to let something like makeup mess up your big day. Young or old whatever your wedding colors or skin tone, Nancy and her team will make sure you look your best and most gorgeous. They are experienced, talented, and professional, and made us and the Bride feel uniquely beautiful while using amazing products for hair (amazing styles! ) and makeup. It was fun and a remarkable experience. Nancy makes you feel like you’re in a spa by the softness of her touch and helps you relax and be at ease. Overall, we would recommend her & the team, stress free.

Kayla

Married on 05/04/2018

My bridal party and I loved the services provided by Nancy. She took into consideration each individual look and made each girl feel perfect myself included. I would highly recommend Nancy for any occasion.

Monique

Married on 04/21/2018

Nancy did my make-up for my wedding and she out did her self! She made me look so good. She is very professional, kind, and easy to talk to. I was blown away with my look! I would highly recommend her to anyone that wanted to get their make up done.

Amanda

Married on 04/19/2018

Nancy was professional and made my wedding day dream look come true. She made me look absolutely gorgeous!

S
Scarlett

Married on 03/17/2018

Nancy created exactly the type of look I was hoping for on my wedding day- plus, she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.

Alicia

Married on 03/16/2018

Nancy was awesome! I have never felt more beautiful. She was very professional and nice. She made sure I was 100% satisfied with all my make up before it was time to leave. Definitely recommend!

W
Whitney

Married on 03/16/2018

Nancy did my makeup for my best friend’s wedding and she did an AMAZING job. She was professional and so sweet. She really listened to what kind of glam I wanted and totally nailed it. My makeup last ALL NIGHT. Definitely recommend!

B
Brittani

Married on 03/16/2018

Nancy did my bridal party, my mother and my makeup for my wedding day. It was during the biggest storm of the year and the roads were closed and she still managed to make her way up to my suit and pull off the most amazing looks that were all breath taking! Her makeup lasted all night through my wedding and then some! I have never felt so beautiful! Nancy ended up getting snowed in and actually had to stay at the resort and she still came to make me feel special on my day and with such a great personality! I will recommend her to EVERYONE! She is amazing!

Nancy Rice Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and your patience with us battling the snow storm. You looked radiant!

B
Brittany

Married on 03/16/2018

Nancy literally tried to hike through a snow storm for us. She made it to us and even not having the full amount of time due to roads being blocked from storm etc. She was able to get all our makeup done and do it perfect. She is amazing at what she does and has a very bubbly fun personality and you can tell she loves her job and loves meeting new people. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is amazing!

Nancy Rice Artistry's reply:

Brittany, you looked amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review me.

Alicia

Married on 03/16/2018

Nancy did my makeup for a wedding. I was a bridesmaid. We had a huge winter storm come in the day before and that day. Everyone was a little late and behind and she got there and did a fantastic job with less time then she originally hoped for. She was friendly and made the whole bridal party feel beautiful! I highly recommend her.

Nancy Rice Artistry's reply:

You look absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to review me.

Jessica

Married on 03/03/2018

Nancy was so personable and funny! She lightened the mood when I was getting wadding jitters. She did an incredible job at making me look natural for my big day

Margarita

Married on 01/01/2018

Nancy did my daughter’s, the bridal party and my wedding hair and makeup. We were all beyond pleased with our looks. She’s punctual, friendly, and fun to be around with during such a special and sometimes intense day. She helped my daughter feel at ease during the whole time and the end results when we saw the pictures we knew she was the best.

Marissa

Married on 10/16/2017

Great experience. She listened to what I exactly wanted. Natural but with a wow factor. Very patient and caring for what a customer wants.