Back to NC Studio Utah

Oyuky
Oyuky Díaz

Getting married on 08/31/2019

An Angel!!

I want to thank Nikra for her great job! I am so happy for what she did for me and my daughter, she made her shine like a princess.

She did exactly what my daughter wanted. My daughter is really picky and particular with what she likes and Nikra made her day.

She has and impressive amount of knowledge and impressive amount of products and colors.

I will call her for every special event, she is great!

Maya Roney

Married on 07/09/2019

Wonderful. Felt beautiful. She’s the best!

Nikra is awesome. She listened to me and gave me exactly what I was looking for! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Lupita
Lupita Aguilar

Married on 06/12/2019

Simply Amazing 😉

From start to finish Nicra is amazing. She goes above and beyond to make you feel and look beautiful. Would definitely recommend her to any bride, quinceañera or just anyone that wants to look pretty on their special day.

Larinda
Larinda Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Loved this Lady!

Choosing someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding was perhaps the hardest part of my planning process. I’m not one to wear a lot of makeup on a regular day, so I had no clue what I was looking for.

I believe what drew me to Nikra was her big, beautiful smile. Right away I could tell she loves what she does, and I was going to look gorgeous.

I am so glad that I chose Nikra. I just received all of the photos from the wedding and I’ve NEVER looked so amazing! Most of the time I “feel” pretty for photos, then I get them back and think... Ughhh. Not this time! Thanks to Nikra, I don’t have a single picture I want to photoshop myself in! Haha!

Thank you Nikra for the makeup, the hair, and the fun time I got to spend with you. You are so talented as well as beautiful both inside and out.

Stephanie Geller

Married on 05/26/2019

She’s my all time favorite!

Omg you have to go see Nikra! She’s the best makeup artist I’ve ever been to. She’s done makeup for some famous influencers and has been featured in some high end magazines too. You’ll love her! Like, seriously, my face on my wedding day was flawless

Mandy

Married on 05/18/2019

Nikra is so talented and great to work with. She is so sweet, professional, and on time. She cares a lot about your opinion and how you want your hair and make up to look. I was so lucky to have her. I had her do my hair and makeup for engagements, the shoot got changed to 7am at the last minute do to the area we were shooting at. My photographer has worked with her on shoots before and she recommended Nirka. To have her come to my hotel at the last minute at 5am was just amazing to me. Thank you Nirka.

D
David

Married on 05/13/2019

Absolutely perfect

Nikra is an incredible artist. A true expert. I haven’t needed to get my makeup done very often, and she made me feel so comfortable with the entire experience. Her personable attitude and friendly nature put you at ease immediately. Her efficiency and expertise make you feel so confident. I feel like she brought out the best in me, and I looked amazing. I highly recommend her.

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have been more perfect!

It was a great experience working with Nikra. She made my daughter and I feel comfortable as well as look fabulous. We recommend her services and will definitely use her in the future!

Maria
Maria Uribe

Married on 04/26/2019

Engagement and Wedding Photography

Nikra was amazing. She took the time to get to know us and our family so that she could capture our personalities. We gave her te challenge of photographing us with or dogs and she did amazing with that.

Shaelynne Martinez

Married on 04/13/2019

she is absolutely amazing !

I went and got my makeup &’ hair done by someone else today, it looked horrible and not what I wanted. I contacted nikra and she did absolutely amazing. My hair and makeup was fantastic! She did everything I wanted and for such a great price too!

F
Foster

Married on 10/18/2018

I recommend this because

She’s so kind and amazing in what she do.

D
Desiree

Married on 09/10/2018

She saw what I wanted and did it perfectly! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! ☺️

Mariana Plowman

Married on 08/30/2018

Great and easy to work with

Great understanding of what I wanted and making it become a reality. Very nice and easy to work with.

Y
Yuly

Married on 08/04/2018

For an LGTBQ couple that just wanted their special day, Nikra did just that. She made us both feel comfortable and beautiful.

Nikra, is professional and extremely talented with makeup. On our wedding day we looked stunning and loved our individually tailored looks. Nikra made sure to get to know our personalities and our comfort with makeup and made both of us beautiful brides.

J
Juliana

Married on 07/20/2018

She is the best! I love her job ❤

H
Hollie Graham

Married on 07/19/2018

Bridal hair & makeup

She’s amazing to work with! She’s a blast to be around and does a beautiful job! I can’t wait to work with her again!

C
Courtney

Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely one of the Biggest Moments I'll ever go through in my life! And I couldn't be more pleased with your services. Thank you so much. I'm truly Grateful.

A
Amanda

Married on 06/09/2018

Nikra is awesome, she came out to Midway to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She's so great to be around and made getting ready easy and fun. Both my hair and makeup turned out perfect, exactly what I pictured. I had a floral hair piece and she was able to secure it so I didn't have to worry about it all night. She was super affordable and great at what she does!

Mariana

Married on 06/09/2018

Nikra is just amazing, made me feel so important, but still showing her intelligence through and giving her honest opinion.

A
Aleah

Married on 05/26/2018

Nikra was amazing! She is so incredibly talented when it comes to both makeup and hair. Her prices were very reasonable. She made sure the makeup and hair matched what I wanted, rather than what she wanted - I wanted a very natural look and she delivered! I was super nervous because I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but Nikra did seriously the best job making me feel comfortable and achieving my desired look. My hair also looked exactly how I wanted it and was very secure all night! I highly, highly recommend her! Don't wait just book her! :D

E
Elisa

Married on 05/21/2018

Best of the best

Nikra is beyond amazing! She’s the only person I honestly trust when it comes to make up. Her work is absolutely flawless and makes you feel so confident and beautiful!

H
Hannah

Married on 05/18/2018

She is amazing! So friendly and makes you feel so good and happy! Loved how eveything turned out :) really happy

Susy

Married on 05/05/2018

Nikra is amazing, extremely talented and with such a good taste. I was in love with the photo shoot she did for me and I always recommend her job to all my friends!

T
Tori

Married on 04/27/2018

My photographer was the one who recommended Nikra do my makeup. I was only able to book her for my bridals and I was so happy I did! She is so talented and so friendly. I wish she could’ve done my makeup on my wedding day as well. She is the best!

Valeria
Valeria Cope

Married on 04/12/2018

The most versatile makeup artist

Nikra is the most unique makeup artist that I was in love with her job. She is versátil and she can do different makeup styles. Also, she is very professional and efficient. 100% recommend