Back to Neal Kreuser Photography

E
Featured
Elisha

Married on 03/15/2018

Neal was so much fun to work with. He is so creative and original. His use of lighting is amazing. Neal definitely went above and beyond our expectations! We’ve had so many compliments on how wonderful our photography is. Thanks Neal!

Schildgen
Papry

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photographer

Neal is truly the best photographer that exists. He has a great personality and he's very creative. He is worth a million bucks. Most important part of wedding is to capture memories and Neal has exacuted perfectly. I want to keep writing more, so you will hire him, because he made me very happy with his work. Neal was the best part of our wedding day.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 04/20/2019

Great photographer

Neal was great and our photos were amazing. We’ve received a lot of compliments on our photos.

Amy
Amy

Married on 11/17/2018

Friendly, Professional, & Wowed Our Guests

We knew we wanted to work with Neal Kreuser when we first met him. We loved his pictures and really appreciated his approach and attitude at our meet and greet; and signed a contract with him at our first meeting. Our engagement photos were incredible. We had so many great options to choose from.

Day of wedding Neal put everyone at ease. He got amazing candid shots, and beautiful real smiles from our entire group. He and his second shooter seemed to be everywhere throughout the day - in fact guests asked how many photographers we had on site. The best was the slideshow that people watched during the reception from the preceremony and ceremony.

We recommend Neal not only because of the great experience we had, but also the beautiful pictures he took, and the creativity we shared throughout the process.

Cathy
Cathy

Married on 11/04/2018

Professional, great job, beautiful photography and puts people at ease

Neal did a great job and his prices are reasonable. Quite and professional but gets the shots he needs to represent the couple and their guest. He is a great choice for anyone needing a photographer.

Mitch Eskritt

Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommended wedding photography

Neal did an outstanding job capturing our wedding photography. I couldn’t be happier with the time and effort he dedicated to our day. He captured every moment and took the time to make sure each and every shot was perfect. You could tell he knew what he was doing and provided us with a lot of great ideas that fit our personalities, wedding theme and venue. I would highly recommend Neal for any wedding. He will not disappoint.

Marla Putty

Married on 10/06/2018

You need this photographer for your wedding

Neal is an excellent photographer and so much fun to work with.

Highly recommend him as a photographer.

BRAD
Brad Gentner

Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome photographer, great personality

Neal is a top notch photographer. We recently hired him to do our wedding and the pictures were fantastic. When people talk about our wedding, his interaction with guests comes up nearly every time. Everybody loved him and it shows in the photos.

L
Lisa

Married on 03/04/2018

If there is one decision that means more than almost anything else, it's photography. Do yourself a favor and choose Neal for your wedding. He is, by far, the best around. He came highly recommended by our venue owner. Once I saw his work, I knew he was the right choice. Neal met with us beforehand to get an idea of who we were and what we wanted. We did our engagement shoot with him up on Mount Lemmon. He got there extra early to find the best spots for backdrops. He was so much fun to work with! He made sure he captured everything we wanted and then sent us the proofs that night! They were amazing! I thought I wouldn't like any of them as I usually hate photos of myself but I could barely narrow them down! Then, come wedding day, he impressed us again. He and his friend, Ken, shot the wedding. They were both so incredible! They shot everything we wanted, without being intrusive. They were so friendly to everyone and made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera. I had so many people come up to me during the wedding, complimenting him and even more people since the wedding. He's great with kids, great with people who don't like photos, great with everyone! And best yet, he's extremely efficient which is exactly what we wanted. You don't want to spend your whole night away from your guests, taking photos. And, Neal even manages to edit and create a slideshow for display during your reception. The guests LOVE this! Such a bonus! Okay, finally, his work is undeniably remarkable. He's got such an eye for detail, he's creative and he is a perfectionist with his work. He will make sure you get exactly what you want out of your wedding photos. I cannot recommend him enough!

Jennifer

Married on 12/16/2017

Neal and his team were a top notch choice for our wedding. He took time to get to know us and capture our personalities in both the wedding and engagement photos. The team also did a wonderful job capturing all of our guests and decor, we will have memories to last a lifetime!

O
Orlando

Married on 10/12/2017

Neal was so much fun to work with and we really loved all of our wedding pictures. We would definitely recommend Neal to anyone looking for a great photographer!

I
Ivonne

Married on 10/08/2017

Neal is an amazing photographer! Our pictures came out great, he made everyone feel comfortable. He was really fun to work with but professional at the same time. We love his work! He did our engagement pictures also and did a fantastic job...

A
Angela

Married on 07/22/2017

Neal was an amazing photographer! He was easy to work with, funny, and had great ideas. His work is always out of the box and different which is what I wanted. I would suggest him for any wedding or event!

Mary

Married on 07/04/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Neal from the consultation appointment, the engagement photo session, the emails with our million questions, to the big day. Neal's work speaks for itself. We chose Neal for his reasonable pricing, and his excellent composition with low light, especially because our wedding was on the 4th of July and the anticipated fireworks show right next to our venue (unfortunately, those fireworks ended up moving two miles away, so no fireworks). Nonetheless, Neal and his colleague Molly made sure to capture the many aspects of our wedding. Thank you, Neal (and Molly), for being an integral part of our wedding and giving us a lifetime of memories.

H
Haley

Married on 06/10/2017

Neal was a phenomenal photographer. We were blown away by his professionalism, expertise, and beautiful photographs. But it was his personality (he is hilarious and easy to get along with), and his ability to make us comfortable during photo shoots (both my wife and I are introverts, so that is no easy task) that we appreciated most. During the ceremony he impressed us further by capturing the key moments without us noticing he was there.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else looking for a wedding photographer. We were truly pleased with every aspect of his work!

N
Nicole

Married on 04/27/2017

Neal is amazing! Our wedding planner recommended Neal because my husband and I were both from Wisconsin and so is Neal! As soon as we met we knew he was the photographer for us! From our engagement photos to the day of the wedding Neal was very professional but still had a fun and entertaining side! He gets down and dirty to get that perfect photo for you! We were running out of light for the wedding and we were running around like crazy but Neal got those perfect shots we were looking for! Our families loved working with him and would recommend him 100% for any photography needs!

L
Lexi

Married on 03/31/2017

Neal was amazing to work with from start to finish! We absolutely love our wedding pictures & are very pleased with our choice in hiring Neal. Neal is very professional but also knows how to make everyone feel comfortable & reminds them to have fun. We would highly recommend hiring Neal!

Jimmy

Married on 03/27/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Neal. My bride and I were planning everything from out of town, and he was great at communicating before the wedding. And then the day of the ceremony came, and we could not have asked for more. A genuinely nice guy, very funny, easy to get along with, total professional, amazing photographer, perfect pictures! We would not change a single thing about that day; Neal was worth every penny! Thank you, sir!

Megan

Married on 03/11/2017

Great to work with! Great pictures

jordan

Married on 10/02/2016

As a wedding planner, I see a lot of photographers, however, few have the personality Neal does. He was such a rock star, not only on the wedding day, but the day prior. He truly jumped in and was a member of the event team. On a 17 hour wedding day, you need people with amazing personalities that are going to keep up the vibe when everyone is getting tired, and Neal was definitely that person. He is professional, amazing to work with, and great to have on property for the day of a wedding. Not to mention his work is gorgeous! :)
Definitely recommend hiring Neal for your wedding!

A
Alicia

Married on 09/24/2016

Neal was nothing short of amazing! Even before our wedding day he had a consultation with us about which kinds of photos we wanted taken or if there was anything special we wanted photographed. That was so wonderful and professional. The day of the wedding, he was prompt in his arrival and he seemed to be five photographers rolled into one. He was everywhere and taking phenomenal pictures of everything and everyone to capture our special day. Instantly, when he arrived, he was like one of the family. His outgoing personality was so contagious and he even got my now-husband to have a real smile. He was so prepared and professional and humble of his amazing work and I would only recommend him for any photography needs.

Melissa

Married on 05/21/2016

Me and my husband can't say enough good things about Neal. Not only was he super flexible with us during this crazy time in our lives but Neal knew exactly what we wanted. Neal has a creative eye and was able to bring out the best elements of our location and capture amazing moments. Not only is Neal good with pictures but we were super impressed on how he worked with our loved ones. We felt so comfortable with Neal and trusted his judgement for different poses. I will be recommending him to all of our friends getting married!

User6223507

2+ years ago

We were so pleased with the work produced by Neal Kreuser photography. Neal makes every effort to understand what you're looking to capture before your wedding day and doesn't disappoint. He is so personable and makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We've received so many compliments on how great our pictures turned out and how fun our photographer was.

K
Karlyn

Married on 04/09/2016

Neal was absolutely fantastic! He did our engagement shoot and wedding photos and we could not be happier with how they all turned out! We have had countless family members and friends tell us that our photos are some of the most beautiful and well taken photos they've ever seen. He snapped shots of all the greatest moments of the day that I'm still (4 months later) trying to narrow down my favorites because we LOVE them all. Definitely worth the price and would recommend Neal Kreuser to anyone looking for a photographer for weddings, family photos, or just a Saturday afternoon photo shoot.

melissa

Married on 03/19/2016

After meeting with Neal and looking at his work, knew the wedding photos would be great, but our expectations were definitely exceeded! My husband and I could not have been any happier with the quality of our photos and our experience with him the day of our wedding! We each had 9 people in our wedding parties (so 18 total) and both have fairly large families who also wanted to take group photos. Neal did an amazing job of keeping everyone in line and on time with the photo shcedule to ensure everything stayed on schedule, which is an amazing feat in itself considering the size of the bridal party! Everyone commented on how much fun they had with shooting with him, and it shows in the photos. The photos were amazing- there were a great mix of candids and posed photos as well. The photos captured the emotions of that day so beautifully and the quality of the images are amazing. Neal is very responsive and our photos were ready to view within a few days afte rthe wedding! I highly recommend Neal Kreuser for wedding photography.