Back to Nested & Company

G
Featured
Geraldine

Married on 10/17/2015

I really think I got the better end of this deal than ANYONE! At the time of my wedding, I was a special events planner + coordinator AND I had several weddings under my belt. I really thought my hubby and I nailed it with our planning.
Well... I realized how much the *right coordinator could truly make or break a wedding. Thank GOD that I happened to have invited the owners of Nested & Co. As beloved guests to my out of state wedding! They ended up not just being our guests.. But really rescued us from embarrassment and stress that day. Here are just 3 for your entertainment ;)
1. We were so focused on decorating the room in which we were to be wed in and the room for the dessert reception that we forgot about the hallway in which everyone would be lounging in!(! ) I sent Sandra a text message 2 days before and asked her if she could help me once her flight landed and she so graciously did!
2. There were many delays at our wedding. I had a coordinator for the wedding, but I don't recall seeing her at all. Who I did see was Janeve– who helped me with my dress, was on it with with the timing and instructions for me getting to the aisle, comforting me, telling me how beautiful I was, trying super hard to convince my tiny siblings to walk down the isle because they freaked out last minute.
3. Apparently, the cheesecake that was to be served for our reception was in a freezer and there was no one appointed to slice it up and serve it–not to mention– the dessert section was not set up either. Janeve discovered this and began to slice it up so beautifully! Also, there was no music in the reception room, which would've been super awkward if our guests would have walked into a room with nothing.

There is SO much more she did that I did not get to share, I cringe just thinking about what could have happened. They saved us, and I hope you save yourself the stress and just book them before you need to be rescued!

Alicia

Married on 08/03/2018

This was the best investment I made for my wedding day. Janeve is absolutely lovely, hard working, kind, and flexible. She was so easy to get a hold of the minute I thought of something. She is easy to get along with and very organized. There were some items the week of that I completely forgot about and thank goodness I had her to remind me / handle it. She did everything from run rehearsal, pick up items, and set up decor. She handled EVERYTHING and it made my wedding day so enjoyable that I did not have to worry about a thing. I gave her complete control and she handled the day perfectly. I had last minute guests show up I did not know where coming and he took care of it. I would very much recommend anyone to work with her, easily the best spent money on my wedding day!

S
Sharon

Married on 07/21/2018

We loved our Millcreek Wilde wedding venue yet trying to plan our sw MI wedding from Chicago was crazy! We got a personal reference from a pastor for Janeve. We were presently surprised after meeting Janeve & Sandra. We loved Janeve's bubbly joyful spirit. Janeve made herself available for whatever help we needed, answered a ton of questions, gave us creative tips and on the day of our wedding managed everything to make our wedding run seamlessly. We highly recommend her to have the wedding of your dreams.

T
tami

Married on 06/02/2018

Nested & Company did an absolutely beautiful job on my son and his bride's wedding invitations, shower invites & decorating the venue for the wedding shower. They are extremely creative and talented and I will use them again! I have also purchased items from one of their many displays at craft shows. Thank you so much!

L
Lupe Whitted

Married on 03/17/2018

Creative, Passionate, Hardworking

Sandra was able to execute my vision! She provided insight and helped me remain calm before and during my event. I had a quince for 200 people, she helped from my centerpieces to the final touches. I am so grateful for her.

ANNA

Married on 03/10/2018

If you are looking for a company to help bring all you ideas and dreams to life for a wedding or an event, this is your crew... I could never have dreamed how precise they created our wedding to be, before I saw it. They listened to all our hundreds of random ideas, looked at our Pinterest pins, and heard the heart behind all the personal touches we had hoped for - and on the day of my wedding, it was all laid out BRILLIANTLY. But in addition to that, they coordinated our wedding... And though I know there were hundreds of questions and little things that did or could have gone wrong, they made it feel as if nothing was going wrong - as they just dealt with every little or large thing that came up. Enlisting their help was the single best investment we made in planning our wedding! Creative and thoughtful, that's the best way I can describe them!

E
Ellen

Married on 06/18/2016

The decor and service for my wedding was so elegant and beautiful and like a dream! This team went above and beyond to make my day so special and made me and my desires important to them! I would trust them to do any future event for me, knowing they would put their all into it, and knowing it would turn out even better than I imagined! Such excellence! And done with a servant's heart!

M
Melissa

Married on 07/10/2014

Janeve is the best! She helped with the decoration at the church, coordinating my wedding, getting my flowers, etc. She even went out of her way to get things I completely forgot about.

Anna

Married on 02/03/2012

We couldn’t be more thrilled to recommend Nested and Co. For ALL things wedding related! We got married 6 years ago, and we still talk about how stress free our day was thanks to the organized planning and coordination of the service/reception. Their experience in everything from the decor to the flow of a wedding is undoubtedly evident in the work that they do, and helping you through every step of the process is of paramount importance to them. The love and care that goes into every detail (even helping the bride to stay relaxed) is something that should be considered when you are choosing a wedding planner/coordinator, and they are one of the best. I highly recommend using Nested and Co. For your big day, you will NOT regret it!

R
Rachael

Married on 01/17/2011

Weddings can put tremendous pressure on anyone, especially the bride! At every turn of my wedding and reception, if I had a question, Janeve was right there anticipating the next steps, unforeseen challenges with solutions and was so gracious and quick in resolving any concerns that came up! Being able to let go of the details, knowing that it was fully covered, took my initial level of stress to a joyful calm and I was able to enjoy one of the biggest and happiest days of my life!