Back to Nicholas Kurinzi

44 Reviews for Nicholas Kurinzi

Featured
User6312263

2+ years ago

Nick helped me set up my wife's dream wedding. I went into the process with VERY little knowledge and feeling very overwhelmed. Nick helped me make a plan with easy steps to ensure the process being as easy to set up as possible so my wife and I could enjoy the ceremony without too much stress. I have already recommended Nick to friends and family.

Nichole
Nichole Birch

Married on 06/21/2019

Madeira Beach Private Beach Ceremony

I highly recommend using Nick as your wedding officiant, he and his wife were both wonderful to work with. We met at a local Starbucks the evening before our private ceremony and both he and his wife were accommodating and SUPER personable. His wife actually shot a video and took pictures of our ceremony and they spent time with our family back at our condo following :) I can't say enough good things!

Aqana
Aqana

Married on 06/15/2019

Mrs Franklin

Nicholas was awesome he was funny funny I would recommend him hands down.

M
Michele

Married on 05/19/2019

Fabulous Experience!

We absolutely love Nick! We knew in the first few minutes of meeting that he was our wedding officiant. He surpassed our expectations. He was professional, funny, kind hearted, etc. He was very interactive-he listened to our wants, had awesome suggestions, & ideas. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about our ceremony. Choosing Nick will be the easiest, & best decision regarding the whole wedding process.

Schildgen
Papry

Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome minister

Nick was amazing. He made the ceremony fun and sweet. Thank you

Reginald
Reginald Wilson

Married on 04/20/2019

Magically Amazing

His delivery was mind blowing!

K
Katie

Married on 04/13/2019

Our Wedding

Nicholas was great. He made the ceremony funny yet still a very intimate and emotional experience. Our guests raved about him. In fact we forgot to do a section we picked out and Nicholas just skipped over and no one knew. He was fantastic. Highly recommend.

Jennifer Mcfadden

Married on 04/06/2019

Nicholas Kurinzi,officiant

I can not say enough good things about Nicholas! We are so greatful he was our officiant for our special day! Anytime I called, text or emailed he responded right away. He took time with us prior to wedding to let us know what to expect and to let us know all the various options we had to choose from for the ceremony. He kept it serious but yet added humor to take the edge off of us being nervous. Everyone at wedding came up saying how much they enjoyed him and the ceremony and he kept their attention even while the blue angels were flying over head! Lol

Jessica Williams

Married on 12/08/2018

Satisfied Customer

Nick was a pleasure to work with. He had a good sense of humor that he used during the ceremony that had our friends and family laughing. I'm happy that we had him by our side.

John Kinner

Married on 12/03/2018

WOW !! We made the best choice in Nick to marry us!!!

Suzanne & Johnny can't say enough about the whole wedding we shared with Nick. After inquiring to a few other people to marry us I came upon Nicks website. From that I contacted him early on a workday. He answered and helped with ALL of our question, concerns, and cautions. Nick immediately made us feel at ease & comfortable with our choice for him to marry us. Wedding day we had to unexpectedly make changes to our venue and Nick (without hesitation) stood up to the plate for us. All of our guests were happy with his service. We can't thank Nick enough for making our special day just that more special.

H
Hannah

Married on 12/01/2018

My experience

He did a wonderful job with interacting with us and the audience as well as making everyone laugh during the ceremony. Highly recommended!

T
Teresa

Married on 11/18/2018

Intimate Wedding

Nick gave use the freedom to design and personalize each element of our ceremony! We were quite overwhelmed by the idea of planning the ceremony as it is the most sacred and special part of any wedding. Nick understood that this would be our introduction to the world as a couple, and he outlined the necessary parts of the ceremony while explaining the many options we had on his website. The Personal Wedding Officiant's website has countless readings, scripts, and quotes for a couple to review and select. However, Nick is also happy to incorporate your own original pieces or favorite readings!

Mrs. Paula Esparza
Paula

Married on 10/19/2018

Excellence with lots of laughs.

He was amazing. He was a hit with all of the guest at our wedding and he put us at ease right from the start. We couldn't ask for anyone better to share our special day with us. He truly made the day perfect!

Tiffany
Tiffany Jackson

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!

My wedding was on October 13, 2018 and Nicholas Kurinzi was an absolute pleasure to interact with. It did not take us long to email back and forth and finalize a script for our wedding ceremony. He makes the process so easy by providing so many wonderful examples, scriptures and readings to select from on his comprehensive website. Our wedding was a non-denominational ceremony but we were still able to keep it very traditional and religious. Nicholas even added some historical background that was not in the script and everyone LOVED it! Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how they learned information they did not previously know about the history of weddings/marriage. Nick even added humor throughout the ceremony that certainly helped to keep me and my groom more relaxed and less nervous! Finally, Nick created a beautiful cerificate for us to keep. I would highly recommend Nick, especially to brides and grooms of mixed faiths that would still like to have a more traditional ceremony. Thank you again for making our ceremony so special!

Jena

Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Nick. He was easy to talk to and get into contact with. He helped us every step of the way and made it easy for us to complete everything. He told jokes and made the ceremony so much fun. Our guests told us multiple times that we picked the perfect officiant! You can't go wrong if you go with him. Thank you so much, Nick!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely fantastic! He gives you tons of options so that you can really assemble your ceremony to your liking. He had so many sweet options that we cried all through the selection of the wedding script. We were expecting to cry all the way through the ceremony too but Nick threw some humor in everytime we thought we were going to lose it and we managed to keep our composure. Had so many guests come up after and tell us how great and funny he was and we both agree with them. He was the perfect fit for our wedding and we highly recommend him!

C
Charles

Married on 05/19/2018

Nick and his assistant were excellent throughout the whole process of offering a great selection of vows, performing a relaxed and dignified service, and keeping the bride and groom and the crowd pleasantly entertained. We highly recommend Nick, for he is a consummate professional.

Jana

Married on 05/03/2018

Nick was a wonderful officiant! He put us at ease and ensure we all enjoyed the service. He was amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to marry us.

S
Sherri

Married on 03/31/2018

Mr. Kurinzi was, by far, the best wedding officiant we could have asked for. We had an initial consult where we met with him at a local Starbucks close to our home. He got to know us a little bit and took some time to tell us about him, his services, as well as a few funny stories. Not only did he allow us to customize our vows to our liking, but he also added humor to the ceremony which the guests just loved. He showed up in a very nice suit and tie and definitely looked professional. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding, vow renewal, or whatever kind of ceremony you are having.

B
Bridget

Married on 03/16/2018

I recommend Nick 100%! He is fun, easy going, and had us all laughing during rehearsal and our ceremony. He gives tons of options and ideas for vows so it made it really personalized. I also really liked that he used a clip mic instead of a regular microphone. He definitely loves what he does and is great at it!

C
Centree

Married on 03/10/2018

This officiant was amazing. He kept it light, kept everyone laughing and gave us memories for a lifetime. Tow thumbs up!

D
Danielle

Married on 02/25/2018

Nick was fabulous from the moment we hired him until our wedding day. He was quick to respond to emails and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He read the script we wrote as well as added in some additional humor. We received many complements on how well done the ceremony was and how Nick kept guests interested and laughing the whole time.

Kimaureen
Kimaureen

Married on 02/18/2018

Very professional Officiant. He added greatly to our special day yesterday, and made our guests laugh which was a plus! He was also very easy to work with and went above and beyond for us. I would recommend Nicholas Kurinzi to anyone! We even had guests ask about his contact information. No need to second guess choosing him. Thanks much Nick! You did a great job. -Kim & Chris

A
Anna

Married on 01/27/2018

We are very happy that we found Nick! Our ceremony was romantic, beautiful and Nick customized it to be special just for us!

A
Ana

Married on 01/21/2018

The overall experience was phenomenal! My husband and I are very pleased and would highly recommend Nicholas to anyone looking to get married! He has a great personality that keeps guests interested!