Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

ange
Nicoletta is wonderful. She is professional and talented, yet very very sweet at the same time and makes getting ready for your wedding a relaxing and stress-free experience. She is on time and stays on schedule. Highly recommended!
Wedding: 09/06/2014

User2860729
I couldnt be happier using Nicoletta's services for the entire wedding weekend! After seeing pictures of her work on South Asian brides, I knew I had found the right person to do my hair and makeup, and trust me there are NO regrets! Nicoletta and her entire team were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. She was very easy to work with, very personable, and enjoyed quite a few laughs. She was willing to come out to do my hair and makeup for a very early morning wedding, an afternoon wedding, and even the reception the very next day. She was very particular in making everything look perfect, even helping to tie my sari, and set a dupatta when needed. Both her and her team are highly recommended!
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Edna
I feel so lucky to have found someone as professional, friendly and talented as Nicoletta. She is so amazing, sweet, and just the BEST at what she does!! Nicoletta did my makeup and hair for trial and on the day of the wedding and I can't tell you just how many guests came up to me and complimented me on the beautiful work Nicoletta did on me. She is a true artist and has a fabulous personality!! I would recommend her to any bride who wants to look their very BEST on the most important day of their lives!!
Wedding: 11/11/2012

User1214647
Nicoletta and her team did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. They were on time and right on schedule. I had tried several make up artist before her and they never were able to understand or accomplish the look I was going for, but Nicoletta was. She made me looks so beautiful on my wedding day and am so thankful that I decided to go with her. She is, truly, a talented person and understands and listens to people. She knows how to bring out the beauty in people.
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Laura
Nicoletta is by far the best in the business! Not only is she EXCELLENT at making a bride feel absolutely gorgeous, but she is exactly the kind of person you want to be in a room with just before you walk down the isle. I adore this lady SO much, and am so glad I found her...I am super picky with my make-up and she did it flawlessly. It was just perfect and exactly what I wanted. I can't recommend her enough!!!! <3
Wedding: 09/08/2012

Katherine
Nicoletta and her team were all so sweet, professional, and timely. I couldn't have had more positive energy from her the day of my wedding. My hair and makeup were fabulous!! I felt like my makeup would have looked great for days after the application, but it didn't feel heavy at all. I am a little sensitive to things around my eyes, but Nicoletta worked with me until the false lashes felt just right and I was so happy I decided to keep them on - they made all of the difference in my look. I have received soooo many amazing compliments about how I looked and I know that was largely because of Nicoletta! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law all looked fantastic as well. There were 8 of us getting hair and makeup done and everyone was so happy with their final look. I would recommend her to anyone with no reservations.
Wedding: 08/04/2012

Stacey
Nicoletta is fantastic!!! I would recommend her to anyone! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as the bridal party. She is a perfectionist. My hair and makeup looks fantastic all night long. She also is a total sweetheart. You definitely want her positive energy around you while you are getting ready for your wedding day.
Wedding: 07/14/2012

Lauren
Are you a perfectionist and want the best for your wedding? Than look no further. Nicoletta is THE best makeup and hair stylist! Not only is she amazing at what she does, she is personable and listens to you describe the look you are wanting and perfectly replicates it. I researched all my vendors for my wedding thoroughly and Nicoletta shone way above all the rest. I am SO glad that I choose her. Not only did she do a great job, she is the sweetest person and I gained a new friend. If you want the best hair and makeup for your wedding, there is no need to look any further.
Wedding: 07/08/2012

Kymie
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Nicoletta!! Awesome doesn't even come close to how incredible she was. Nicoletta did hair and make up for me (bride), bride's maids, mother-in-law and she turned us all into models! I had wedding pictures that had everyone talking about how beautiful we all were. She used only the very best make-up materials (i noted this because unfortunately I am kind of a make-up junkie!) and everything was spotlessly clean. She is extremely talented and a fountain of knowledge on what works and what doesn't. I cannot praise her enough. Thanks Nicoletta !!!
Wedding: 05/18/2012

Angel
Nicole is an Amazing person/ artist and I was very satisfied with her work. She does great hair & makeup and I luv how she's so Creative and unique with her techniques :) I was so happy to be one of her models and I would recommend all the ladies to try her!!!!! ;)
Wedding: 04/21/2012

Kanae
Where to start? I was desperately looking for a hair and makeup artist for my wedding and I came across Nicoletta, when I saw her photo on Goolgle I went to her website and I knew right away that she was gonna be the one. I was looking for someone with good taste, someone truly professional and fun to work with. Nicoletta exceeded my expectations! She uses makeup products like MAC and GIORGIO ARMANI among many award winning ones...Only the best products and techniques for that natural beautiful look! She not only does makeup to perfection but soft, very romantic hairstyles, and with this I don't mean simple hairstyles. She twists, braides and puts things together beautifully in a way that your hair remains the same through the entire crazy day! Nicoletta is affordable and has so much to offer! she not only did me but also my bridesmaids and mom! They all love her and see in her a friend. She was so thoughtful! she gave me a kit with lipstick, primer, and other things to refresh my face the day after. So cool! She's very patient, not slow! but patient which is a must for brides because we have so much going on that sometimes we don't know exactly what we want ;) very helpful and simply the best out of the makeup artists I've worked with before. I kanae Miyahara highly reccomend to hire Nicoletta for any formal occasion. Although she loves to work with brides, I am sure I will need her services for the future.
Wedding: 02/12/2012

Lauren
Definite full marks for Nicoletta. I have never felt so beautiful than on my wedding day. My husband even had to do a double take in the church ; ) I really cannot recommend Nicoletta enough. She is incredibly professional and an absolute perfectionist. She is also a dream to work with as she shares in the excitement of the day with you. Book her now before she is all booked up for the year.
Wedding: 01/07/2012

Victoria
Nicoletta definitely knows her craft! She made me feel like a princess on my special day! <3 I highly recommend Nicole to any brides who want flawless makeup and gorgeous hair on their big day!! Thanks Nicole! xo
Wedding: 12/07/2011

Calli
Nicoletta was very helpful in guiding me towards the best look for my wedding based on my features and the ideal look I had imagined. I was very happy with how I looked. She was friendly and patient with me, and made me feel very comfortable. She was also extremely flexible. We actually changed up my hairstyle the day of the wedding and she just went with it and trusted her instincts. I loved it. She was so easy to work with and that means a lot on such a stressful day. Thank you!
Wedding: 12/03/2011

natasha
Nicole is an absolute angel and I had such an amazing time working with her. She is so friendly and warm hearted so it was an absolute delight to get my make up done from her. It came out even more beautiful than I had an expected. She did such an amazing job and made me look absolutely flawless. I could'nt have asked for a better make up artist for my big day. I absolutely adore her and would definitely recommend her to all other brides out there.
Wedding: 11/08/2011

Dmitriy
This will sound crazy, but we ran 100 miles together and got married at the finish line. Nicoletta did my wife's hair and makeup the next day for the reception as well as my hair for our wedding. Let me say that at our wedding we were both grimy, sweaty, and disheveled, after running 100 miles. But the next day, thanks to Nicoletta, Sarah looked fresh, natural and beautiful. Nicoletta had all the supplies ready to go and was professional and efficient. She is a sweetheart and we all enjoyed having her in our suite as we were getting ready.
Wedding: 09/10/2011

Tanya
I wanna thank Nicole for turning my wedding day into one of the best days of my life. I typically do not wear make up and was very skeptical of the outcome, however I was blown away by Nicole's work. She did an amazing job, was very pleasant to work with. She's honest and puts the customers interest first. I would strongly recommend Nicole to anyone looking for flawless makeup. She was worth every penny!!!
Wedding: 08/28/2011

Ali
She is a make up magician! Extremely professional and fun to work with!
Wedding: 07/01/2011

Stacey
Nicole is great to work with and she's amazing at what she does! She uses airbrush foundation which looks flawless and she is great at hair as well. So easy and fun to work with :)
Wedding: 07/01/2011

kathy
Nicoletta not only made me look beautiful, she made me feel confident. Her choice of make-up and her techniques of application made it very clear that she is an expert when it comes to skin tone and texture. The same goes for hair. I have tough hair to work with and she managed to make it look so easy and natural.... She was a pleasure to talk to as she applied my makeup and it was simply a wonderful and relaxing experience. I HIGHLY recommend her.
Wedding: 06/30/2011