Back to Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Diana
Featured
Diana Gemanaru

Married on 05/03/2019

Loved my wedding hair and makeup!

I'm so glad I hired Ninah Gil for my bridal hair and makeup. It was so comfortable and convenient for me because she came to my hotel room (we had a destination wedding). She was very punctual, arrived prepared for any request I may have had, and was extremely accommodating and flexible. If something wasn't working for me she was quick to suggest an alternative which would more closely resemble my vision of what I wanted. One thing I thought was extremely sweet of her was that she offered to quickly touch up my maid of honor's hair because her curls had flattened out- this proves that she will go above and beyond for her clients! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and I 100% recommend Ninah Gil to any bride on their special day.

Samantha
Samantha Alvarado

Married on 08/03/2019

One of the BEST!

Jenny was very professional and creative! She made my bridal party look beautiful. I was very nervous on the day of my wedding because I wanted my look to be perfect (1920's) She made me look even more beautiful than I had imagined! She was patient, caring, understanding, and fun. I definately recommend Ninah Gil and Jenny for all destination weddings in Puerto Rico! You can tell she put her heart into her work. Thank so much I will always recommend you to any future brides looking to marry in PR!

Laura
Laura pigott

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing makeup artist and stylist

I would absolutely recommend Jenny for your event. She was amazing from the start with communication right to the end. She made me and my mother feel beautiful. Jenny was professional, friendly and so enjoyable to work with. I am so happy that I worked with her for ,y special day!

Shanae
Shanae

Married on 06/21/2019

Jenny is amazing!

Jenny was amazing! Both my hair and makeup were incredible! She was kind, quick and even able to accommodate last minute. My hair held the whole night and even looked great the next day, the airbrush make up was light feeling with full coverage. I felt like a princess, I am so glad to have met her she’s great.

Yaritza
Yaritza Perez

Married on 06/15/2019

Coordinadora de evento

Estoy muy complacida con el servicio brindado. Jeny es excelente, muy servicial, atenta y profesional. La recomiendo para cualquier tipo de actividad.

Gaily
Gaily Bultron

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Job!

Ninah did the most beautiful makeup for me and my wedding party. She is super friendly and makes you feel great while all the craziness is going on. The makeup lasted all night even after dancing the night away outside, on a hot summer day in Puerto Rico. I'm very pleased with her services.

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Galy I had the chance to see your amazing photos can you please add one here? They were really different and beautiful. I will appreciate it. Thank you, Jenny

Sherleen
Sherleen

Married on 06/01/2019

Extraordinarily

Jenny was amazing she went above and beyond.
My hair was in curls and my make up was natural with a tint of color just how I envisioned it..
Not only did she do my hair and makeup, she helped my mom put on my veil... She helped my 7 year old daughter put on my earrings and necklace she also did finishing touches to my hair and makeup while the photographer was taking photos.
She helped me more than I could of imagined

Jenny

M
Morgan Batiz

Married on 05/25/2019

Jenny Cruz

Jenny took so much stress off of me on the day of our wedding. She suggested just the perfect hairstyle for me and the windy weather :) my hair looked amazing and so did my make up. I don’t wear a ton of makeup so I wanted to make sure to have that natural look and Jenny nailed it! She had me finished looking beautiful just in time to get dressed and head out. I would highly recommend her.

P
Polauris

Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Ninah made me look the most beautiful bride in the world. She made mu make up and hair exactly as i asked. Super cool lady.
Love it. I would definitely recommend her service.

Kristen
Kristen Lee

Married on 05/16/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Jenny did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup for our Wedding. Highly recommend her! Thank you so much I looked so beautiful!

J
Johanna Leung

Married on 05/11/2019

Recommend!

I hired Jenny to do my hair and makeup. Although I wanted something simple, she was very friendly and professional in considering my hair and makeup preferences. She arrived early and finished way before time. I highly recommend her. Also highly recommend the makeup trial, it truly brings your ideas and expectations to reality before the big day.

S
S. Rose

Married on 04/09/2019

Total Satisfaction!!

I highly recommend Ninah Gil Bridal Hair & Make-Up. Jenny is amazing! Total professionalism! She went above and beyond what I expected. She was scheduled to do hair & makeup for me, my teen daughter, and my made of honor.
She called the day before to confirm the time, meeting place and to see if I needed anything because she was planning on stopping at the store prior to arriving. (Which I thought was very thoughtful)
She arrived on time. She asked if I had any preference in hairstyles, makeup colors, etc. I told her that I would leave it to her creative instincts.
She did an amazing job! I was especially pleased with my daughters make-up. Jenny kept her look natural & youthful. A friend not in the bridal party, was so amazed with our hair & makeup she asked Jenny to do hers too!
If your reading my review in search of bridal services, I HIGHLY recommend Ninah Gil Bridal Hair & Make-Up.

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Thank you for your trust in me in such a special day.

M
Mary

Married on 03/30/2019

Talented and Professional. Talentosa y profesional

Nina did an amazing during my wedding day. She was on time and started early in the morning and by 2:00 pm my 6 bridesmaids, the flower girls, the mother and me were ready and looking beautiful. She did our hairs and makeup and we still looked incredible at midnight. She even stay to help me with the veil. I live in New York and contact her 3 months before the wedding, because the previous person cancel on me after booking him a year in advance and she took care of me. She came the day before the wedding to do the practice so I will feel comfortable. I highly recommend her. She is professional, talented and affordable.

Nina hizo un excelente trabajo el día de mi boda. Muy puntual, comenzó temprano en la mañana y ya a las 2:00 pm, todas estabamos listas. Ella nos hizo el pelo y maquillaje a 9 personas y se quedó para ayudarme con el velo. Aún a las 12 am todas estabamos set. La recomiendo 100%. Ella es muy profesional y talentosa y sus precios fueron competitivos con el área.

J
Jen

Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing experience!

From the moment Jenny and her team stepped into our room, we felt well taken care of. They were so personable and truly made us feel special on our special day. We had no plans for how to wear our hair and with her creative artistry it came out perfect! By the end of our session we didn’t want to say goodbye! If you book her service, you will have nothing but an amazing experience that will become part of your wedding day memories.

C
Camil Gonzalez

Married on 02/10/2018

Exceeded my expectations.

My hair and make-up stayed intact the whole night, better than what I expected. Thank you for answering all my calls and be on time the day of the wedding.

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Thank you very much for taking your time for my review, it is very important for the growth of my business.

I
Isamar Lorenzo

Married on 09/03/2016

Excelente!!

Excelente maquillista y super profecional. La mejor!

S
Sarah Gniatkowski

Married on 02/26/2016

Great at bridal hair and makeup!

Jenny was amazing! She is very talented and has great people skills. She made me feel so relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day!

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to be part of such and important day. And thank you for your review.

Natasha
Natasha

Married on 04/01/2014

Amazing! A really great experience!

Ninah Gil was suggested to me by my wedding coordinator via PR Destination Weddings. I got married on 8/14/19, Jenny came to do my hair & makeup. My goal was to look natural & effortless with a little pop... She delivered! Looking back I know how general that description sounds with no real example to give her. But she got me, she got exactly what I was looking for. I was beach wedding perfect! She is a true artist. I'd recommend her to everyone looking to get married. 👌❤️

Jiny
Jiny

Married on 08/10/2019

Great service

Even though Jenny didn’t have too much help because her helped couldn’t make it the day of our wedding she did a great job. Jenny tried to do the best to make each and one of my bridesmaids happy and looking beautiful. Thank you!