Back to NJHAIRDESIGNS

116 Reviews for NJHAIRDESIGNS

Megan Lunger

Married on 07/04/2019

So amazing!

Jeanine is the best! She made all of my bridesmaids look AMAZING for my wedding! Not to mention me.. I made a last minute change and Jeanine worked her magic and made my hair look so good! Not only that, but she is the sweetest! I had some girls run late (4th of July wedding) and she’s was totally cool about it! I highly recommend Jeanine for your wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

Kimberly
Kimberly Chen

Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome job!

Jeanine did an awesome job for me and my mom! Very professional, punctual and good at doing any style. Would definitely recommend her.

Anna

Married on 04/12/2019

Jeanine did a wonderful job on my hair and several bridesmaids' hair the morning of my wedding. She arrived right on time and got to work immediately with her magic. She took her time with each of us, asking for our input and offering some suggestions as well. She was extremely pleasant and down to earth. She made the morning prep go very smoothly and everyone was very pleased with their hair. I highly recommend Jeanine!

UPDATE:
Jeanine LaMacchia (NJHAIRDESIGNS) is the hair stylist you want by your side for any special occasion. After using her for my daughter's wedding in 2013, I booked her again for myself (mother-of-the groom) and my daughters (bridesmaids) this past April. She is punctual, she has such a calm and pleasant demeanor, she works diligently and unrushed to capture the look you've envisioned, she's reasonably priced and she's so easy to talk to. You'll love her and her work!

Courtney
Courtney Kuboski

Married on 02/02/2019

Janine is the best!

Easiest decision I made during the wedding process was hiring Janine to do my hair! She did all 3 of my sisters wedding as well as some friends. She is beyond kind, amazing, flexible, sweet, and friendly. Janine is extremely talented and takes the time to make sure each and every girl she works with loves her hair! She was professional, easy to get in contact with, and extremely helpful during the whole process! We love Janine and would recommend her without a single doubt to anyone looking!

Dr. Kimberly

Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous, seamless, caring.

Working with Jeanine was a pleasure! She shows up on time, knows exactly how to compliment your hair with the right style, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would happily recommend Jeanine to anyone. She was funny, sweet, and most importantly, CARED about how I looked on my most important day. She was lovely.

Dana

Married on 06/30/2018

There are no words to express how amazing Jeanine is! She made me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She never fails to exceed my expectations. Her talent is immeasurable. I loved my hair it was even better than I imagined and the girls all felt the same. You will love your experience with Jeanine she is the absolute best!

Ai

Married on 05/26/2018

My experience with NJ Hair Designs was amazing! I found Jeanine through my makeup artist, went to get my trial and the outcome was fab! I wanted an updo for the wedding ceremony and a half up/half down for the reception. Jeanine was very accommodating and knows the look that I wanted just by showing her some photos. A few days before the big day, she messaged me to confirm all the details. On my wedding day, she arrived on time. I had 5 girls she needed to style and she was very efficient timewise. She’s very easy to work with and my hairsyle exceeded my expectations! With full makeup on and Jeanine’s hairstyle, I totally felt like a bride! I received lots of compliments all day and my hair held up on a 80+ degrees weather and even after I danced the night away. I would definitely recommend Jeanine, her talent in styling hair is beyond amazing!

Nicole

Married on 04/15/2018

Loved my wedding hair! Stayed in all day/night (and it was raining) it was exactly what I asked for!

marrisa

Married on 10/17/2017

I love love love... The way my hair comes out every time! I recommend jeanie to all my friends for their weddings! She is one of the best! I highly recommend!

Maria

Married on 09/30/2017

Jeanine was amazing from start to finish. We had a small wedding in September; so many places required bride +4 or other limits; not so with NJHAIRDESIGNS. Jeanine was willing to work with the bride and MOB at our hotel to get ready. We had a great experience for a trial too! I am very picky about who touches my hair, and Jeanine earned my trust and my business! Wonderful personality and she'll listen to your ideas and make you look beautiful! No hidden fees, no drama, tons of patience, LOVE HER!

NJHAIRDESIGNS's reply:

Thank you so much! So happy to be part of your special day!

Dana

Married on 09/22/2017

Janine is excellent! She did an amazing job for my daughter Ashley's wedding. All our hair looked fabulous because of Janine. A big thank you! She is so friendly, patient and talented.

T
Tiffany

Married on 08/01/2017

I absolutely love Jeanine! Her wonderful personality combined with her expertise makes her the best hair stylist I've ever known to date. Can't wait to redo my hair with Jeanine for the Fall! --Tiffany

L
Lindsy

Married on 07/22/2017

I had the best experience with Jeanine. Her work is absolutely beautiful and she is the sweetest hair stylist. She really listens to her clients as well, which is extremely important.

E
Elaine

Married on 06/10/2017

Jeanine is fabulous! My hair looks great and I highly recommend her to everyone! She really knows how to style your hair to suit your face and of course the event! Also, she has a great personality and is a very sweet person! A rare find... A great talent

H
Helen

Married on 05/29/2017

Jeanine is amazing! She is an excellent hairdresser and is so talented. Jeanine is also so nice, personable and so professional. She did my daughter's wedding and everyone loved her work. I would highly recommend her.

User1285991

2+ years ago

If you are looking for someone to do you hair for the day of your wedding, look no further! After speaking with a few other hair places that I just didn't connect with, Jeanine came to my rescue and helped make my wedding day truly magical. I had Jeanine do my hair, my bridesmaids' hair (3), my mom and the mom of the groom. We all have different kinds of hair (long, short, straight, frizzy (me)) and she worked her magic for each of us. I went to Jeanine for a trial and it was completely worth it as it put my mind at ease. Jeanine gave me a fantastic up-do that lasted the entire night (and even the next morning). Both my mom and I wore our hair up for the next day's brunch! Jeanine also worked with my veil and headpiece. She was EXTREMELY flexible and easy going. She brought a sense of calm to the bridal suite. Her hair lasted in cold and humid weather. I just can't recommend her enough. If you chose Jeanine, know that you are in extremely kind and capable hands!

F
Felicia

Married on 04/14/2017

Jeanine is wonderful. She is truly a miracle worker and goes above and beyond for all her clients and brides. I continue to get my hair done by her. She does amazing work especially with color. Book your next appointment with her ASAP. You won't be disappointed!

Natalie

Married on 12/03/2016

Jeanine is amazing. She really listens to what you're looking for, provides her thoughts and opinions from experience, and it helps that she is just absolutely the sweetest person to ever work with. She is a pleasure to be around, warm, and professional, and will make sure to make your wedding day truly special with the perfect hair styles.

Nataliya

Married on 12/03/2016

Jeanine was great! Worked with high professionalism, everything was on time: we looked great, received a lot of compliments from friends and family. I highly recommend her service! It's reliable, professional, high stylish class, elegant. She is also has nice manners and was patient and positive with us.

Maria

Event date: 11/15/2016

Trying to find a professional who will work with a small (less than 4) bridal party or bride only is nearly impossible in my experience for a September wedding. I was lucky to find a choice of two vendors and had my trial with both. I decided to book Jeanine not only based on her work which was great, but because she is very easy to work with, patient, sweet as can be, and will travel to our location: all at a very reasonable price! As we wolkred through what I envisioned (with help! ) for my wedding hair style, Jeanine made sure I was on board every step of the way. Finding it difficult to come up with the right words for what I wanted, and very few photos of ideas, Jeanine gracioulsy tweeked, pinnned, re-pinned, teased, whatever it took until I was smiling and confident that I had what will make me happy. With the chaos that comes with wedding day-of prep, I am delighted that Jeanine will be there for me!

Aimee

Married on 11/06/2016

Jeanine,
I want to thank you for everything you did to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. You nailed the vintage style hairstyle that I wanted! I cannot stand having my hair pulled tight on top of my head, so I appreciated you keeping it feeling loose but staying tight. With all of those bobby pins, I did not feel one during the ceremony, and that it truly a blessing! My hair did not move at all the entire night. There was no need for any touchups at all! The rest of by bridal party also adored their hair styles. Jodi said that she was impressed that here curls were still intact by the end of the night because she had it done professionally before and it never stayed. They all told me how much they enjoyed how beautiful they looked and comfortable they felt. From the trial up until the day, you were sweet, helpful, and you truly listened to what we all wanted. I cannot thank you enough for making my day go smoothly and making me and my bridal party feel the most beautiful we have ever felt in our lives! If I ever need any more hair services, I will be happy to contact NJ Hair Designs! Thanks Jeanine!

-Aimee

Married on 10/15/2016

Jeanie was a dream to work with! She was so relaxed and reassuring. When I asked her to adjust one section of hair she dropped everything to happily accommodate. All of my maids, moms, and grandmothers' hair styles were absolutely perfect. I would recommend her services to any bride in NJ!

K
Karissa

Married on 10/14/2016

Jeanine is just amazing! She cuts my hair amazingly! I chose Jeanine for my wedding day and I couldn't have been more thrilled with her work on my hair and my girls! We all just looked amazing thanks to Jeanine! If your looking for a genuinely nice person to work with on your special day, look no further! She's the best!

Danielle

Married on 09/08/2016

Jeanine was really great. She did my hair, my bridal party's hair and my mom's hair. She listened to everyone and did exactly what they wanted. She is lovely to talk to and made everyone feel really comfortable. My wedding was on a really humid and hot day and all of our hairstyles stayed in place and did not become frizzy or floppy. I would highly recommend NJHAIRDESIGNS to anyone looking for a great person to do great hair.

User4407257

2+ years ago

Jeanine is wonderful! She did my hair when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and I knew when I got married I was going to use her. Not only did my hair look exactly as I wanted it, but Jeanine was so nice, calming, funny, and easy to talk to while she was doing my hair. That's just as important on your wedding day!