Back to Norman Weddings & Events

Emily
Emily Kleber

Married on 06/22/2019

Pre-wedding review

Jenya has been very communicative, supportive, and available leading up to our June 2019 wedding. She even helped us research with catering! We are looking forward to having her support for our upcoming wedding.

Christy
Christy Knott

Married on 03/22/2019

Worth every single penny! Using Jenya was the best decision I made

I was not paid for this review. I found Norman Weddings on Facebook. Hiring them for the everything package day of event coordination (no planning) was the best decision I made. All of the vendors were good but I absolutely cannot overstate the fact that Jenya saved my life as the wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding.
Every single thing I needed no matter how big or how small, how last minute or quirky or nit-picky, she was all over it in seconds.
As the mother of the bride I was able to actually participate in the reception because I knew that Jenya had it completely under control. She communicated by text and email, came to my house to meet with us, asked me the right amount of questions, helped set-up and decorate, put Ikea stuff together, offered her opinion but supported me and my daughter in our decisions, was super organized and responsive, communicated with all of the vendors and between key persons for me. She even made sure that I took my medicine on time and got me a Rockstar with a straw!
When I think back about what made my daughter's wedding so fun and so wonderful, honestly Jenya being there for me as wedding coordinator is one of the top 5 reasons. I would never do another wedding without her and I would recommend her and have recommended her to all of my friends and family in Utah for weddings. She is tremendous!

L
Lisa Earl

Married on 12/30/2018

The right choice is Evgenia Norman

You would not go wrong choosing Evgenia Norman for your wedding. She is the best at every detail in making your day special. She has planned many events and every one leaves happy and feels it was a success

J
Jordn Hopkin

Married on 09/03/2017

Highly recommend!

Jenya is very professional and has great attention to detail. From the largest matters of importance to the small intricate details you can count on her to get them perfect! Her quality of service is unbeatable. Highly recommend!

Pete
Pete Lippert

Married on 06/22/2019

Day-Of Wedding Review

Jenya kept everything running smoothly and on schedule to ensure we didn't have to worry about any logistics on our big day. She provided several helpful and experienced suggestions prior to the wedding, and we did a thorough run-through and practice the day before. She checked in with us just prior to big transitions during our reception to verify the timing and pace of events, and she kept everything organized for us and our various vendors. She provided exactly the service we needed day-off to ensure we were able to concentrate on each other and our guests. She went above and beyond helping us pick-up the venue and return everything to our home the next day. We are very happy with her day-of services.