Back to Normanside Country Club

K
Kelly

Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding

From our first meeting with Dave to the days after the wedding picking up our decoration everyone at Normanside was wonderful and incredibly helpful. Normanside is a beautiful venue and so reasonably priced you can’t go wrong here! Dave and Emma were very accomodating and made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. I can’t thank them enough!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/09/2018

Working with Emma was a dream. They not only have a beautiful venue, but they were able to work within my budget. I LOVE the bridal suite and so far some of my favorite pictures are in that room. They also allowed us to deliver our decor a few days early, and pick it up 2 days after. My guests RAVED about the food and the large portions. The venue price also includes the price of the cake/cupcakes which are sourced from the Perfect Blend Bakery and were DELICIOUS. Bathroom baskets, 3 vendor meals, and golf passes for the groomsmen were also included in our package. I loved how rain or shine the ceremony happened in the same location outside with a retractable roof and sides. The ravine provided yet another great back drop for pictures. Emma was very responsive day of, and very attentive to us during dinner. She also made sure the event itself ran smoothly and on time.

Tricia

Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding at Normanside Country Club last weekend and oh my god we could not have been more happier! Emma the wedding coordinator was AMAZING, was great with helping me out every step of the way! Dave and his staff truely did a great job at blowing us away. Everything turned out sooo Beautiful! Our guests ranted and raved over the food, good service, the overall look of the venue..... Everything! I would definitely highly recommend Normanside as a wedding venue! I know we loved ours there and we are soo very happy with our decision to book them. LOVED every bit of it from getting ready there to the end of our night!

Janine

Married on 10/09/2016

We had my Daughter's wedding here. Dave and Emma were incredibly helpful every step of the way. We had the best time. The staff was great and the food was great! Can't say enough about this place especially Dave and Emma! Highly recommend them!
---Janine

Talya

Married on 09/04/2016

We were married at Normanside in early September and I cannot enough good things! The entire wedding planning process was really seamless. Dave and Emma made sure that all my many, many questions were answered right away and with a kind voice. They guided us through the whole process and the week of our wedding they really put us at ease with last minute things and questions. Emma was amazing the day of, anticipating all our needs. I was so glad to have her there.
The bridal suite is so glamorous and spacious. I couldn't imagine getting ready any place else. Alan and the guys played 9 holes in the morning and they had a blast. Our guests were raving about the food for weeks. The service was exceptional. The room and dance floor were the perfect size, no cramming at all! One of the highlights for me was when we did our portraits on the grounds. With the vast property of Normanside our photographer was able to find the most beautiful natural wooded setting. We had the most perfect wedding day imaginable. I wouldn't change a thing and would do it all over again at Normanside! Thank you!

L
Lou

Married on 08/22/2016

I "let go" of my little girl on 8/22/2016 at the Normanside Country Club. I approached the day with apprehension as "letting go" of my daughter was very hard for me. " Dave Hostig made the process much easier. From early in the morning when this gang descended on my house with wedding planner Katie O'Malley and Photographer Joe Elario, to the wedding ceremony at St. Mary's in Albany, to the most magnificent reception I have ever attended, the day went off perfectly and elegantly. Behind all the planning for the entire day was Dave Hostig. When I asked my daughter about any detail of the day her response every time was "you have to ask Dave". The Normanside grounds were magnificent, the food was exquisite, the music delightful, creating a wedding reception right out of a movie. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding that they had ever attended. The only thing that might need a little shoring up was the groom - Dave Hostig - of course that's because he's my son-in-law. Deb & I are proud of you son.

User4897886

2+ years ago

I loved the venue. I just wish they had an actual bridal suite instead of a publicly shared "ladies lounge".

Jenna

Married on 07/23/2016

We had our wedding at Normanside on 7/23/16. Dave and Emma were incredible to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process! They were very flexible, accommodating and really helped execute our vision. Our guests continue to rave about the food and size of the ballroom and dance floor is perfect for a wedding of 200. The groom and some groomsmen and family golfed the day before the wedding with the two foursomes that come with the package. The bridal suite was beautiful and amazing area to get ready in - including a whole lockerroom and outdoor sitting area. The venue accommodates both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and has a perfect scenic overlook allowing for gorgeous sunset photos. Overall, I cannot recommend this venue enough for a wedding! It was a perfect day and so much of that is due to Dave, Emma and Normanside.

K
Kayla

Married on 07/03/2016

We got married at NCC on 7/3/2016 - it was absolutely AMAZING! We cannot say enough about how great this venue is. All of the staff were so kind & helpful. Emma was extremely helpful during the whole process - she was so easy to work with & bounce ideas off of. We also had our rehearsal dinner there & it was wonderful as well! The bridal suite is a perfect area to get ready in and the mens lounge was a great place for all of the guys in the wedding party to kick back & relax before the wedding. My husband, friends and family enjoyed a day of golf (2 foursomes came with our package) the day before the wedding. Their course is gorgeous & well maintained. Making it a perfect area for photos! The patio was a stunning area to have the ceremony - overlooking the Normanskill Creek & rolling hills of upstate NY. The ballroom was so beautifully decorated, just the way we pictured it :) The food was to die for - everyone loved it! The drinks just kept coming & were delicious as well. We had a full uplighting package included with our Conway entertainment DJ and Photobooth vendor, and it was so worth it! Uplighting transformed an already beautiful room into an even more beautiful and fun room. We danced the night away! Our guests also loved being able to step right outside on the patio for fresh air or a smoke & were able to still see all the fun & hear all the awesome music. The cake that was included in our package was delicious & beautiful as well. The ice sculpture that was part of our package was such a special, personalized touch. We had the pleasure of having fireworks at our reception - which was a wonderful display & nice surprise for our guests. It was helpful to be able to have a free food tasting before selecting the reception food options, as well as the take home cake tasting - with the flavor combinations we wanted. I would not have changed a thing about our Wedding day! HUGE THANKS to everyone at Normanside, you made our day UNFORGETTABLE!

Ashlee

Married on 05/27/2016

The Normanside was a dream come true for our wedding day. The wedding coordinator was a pleasure to work with and knows the wedding business well. She coordinated with our vendors, decorated the venue and made sure our day went off without a hitch. The setting is beautiful, the food was tasty and the staff was attentive and professional. Also the prices were some of the most reasonable for all we got in the area. We have absolutely no critiques. What a wonderful place!

Tiffany

Married on 08/29/2015

We had our wedding yesterday at Normanside Country Club and the whole day was perfect! Dave and his staff did everything they could to ensure our day was flawless. My husband and I both agreed that we could've have chosen a better place to get married. The whole process was stress-free for us because of the continuous support from Dave and his staff. If we ever had any questions when planning, Dave was always available to be reached and did everything he could to help make our dream wedding a reality. It truly was the best day of our life!

C
Christine

Event date: 06/28/2015

Everything was wonderful. The staff was very attentive and friendly, the food was great, and the room (Helderberg room) looked beautiful. It was the perfect day!

S
Samantha

Married on 03/21/2015

Dave, Emma and their staff made our March 21st wedding one to remember. Not only was the day perfect, but the year leading up to it was as well. They understood everything we wanted and had great ideas themselves. They met with us multiple times and also spoke with us via email and phone anytime we had even the slightest question. Their staff was amazing and my guests could not have been happier. The room where the wedding was held was absolutely gorgeous and everything went off without a hitch. Dave is the owner of Normanside, but was present at our reception from start to finish. He went above and beyond anything we could have imagined (food and alcohol choices, serving us drinks the moment we stepped off of the party bus, and even wiping dirt off my husband's dress shoe! ) I literally cannot say enough about how wonderful he was as well as his staff and the venue, in general. I would 1000% recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a beautiful event with easy to work with, and friendly people.

Amber

Married on 03/08/2015

We had our wedding there yesterday and I just want to say Emma and the whole crew did an amazing job! There was not one glitch in our evening and everything was more then we could have ever imagined. I cannot thank you enough for making our day magical!

R
ryan

Married on 08/16/2014

Dave and his crew at Normanside are THE BEST. From the day we booked his venue, he was so helpful with everything! His level of expertise and professionalism are above and beyond perfect. Dave was there on the wedding day to make sure everything went perfectly and if I needed ANYTHING he was right there to help. I would highly recommend booking Normanside for any event!

S
Shayna

Married on 07/13/2014

Dave Hostig and Normanside Country Club truly went above and beyond at making our wedding day so special. Our wedding reception took place at Normanside, from start to finish everything was truly perfect. We have heard nothing but postive feedback from every guest! The overall experience of working with Dave and staff was amazing. If you're looking for a beautiful venue, unbeatable food and service, and a venues staff that cannot be matched; then I highly recommend Normanside Country Club.

P
Pat

Married on 06/28/2014

Normanside Country Club did a fantastic job on our son's wedding, they went beyond our expectations! Dave and his staff did a wonderful job, I highly suggest anyone having an event check out Normanside!

P
Paul

Married on 06/27/2014

Normanside CC was a great place to get married. Can't say enough good things about Dave Hostig. Wish we could do it all over again. Great venue.

april

Married on 10/05/2013

Rebecca and her staff went above and beyond in hosting my daughter's recent wedding. Our event was flawless: the food was amazing, the service was impeccable, and the overall "feel" of the wedding and reception was perfect. Our guests are still raving that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Thank you! April Volk

User3603670

2+ years ago

Rebecca was amazing to work with! She made my year of wedding planning as effortless on my end as possible. Rebecca dealt with all of my last minute requests & did much more then would be expected of any event manager not to mention she responded to emails within minutes and was smiling at every meeting we had. I can not say enough wonderful things about Rebecca; she made my experience at Normanside perfect!

D
Dwight

Married on 07/27/2013

Wow. What a wedding, what a day. Rachel and all the staff worked tirelessly to make sure the day went off without a hitch. We booked the date over a year ago and throughout the whole year they were attentive to our every need whatever it may need.

As for the the actual day of the event. The food was decedent and meticulously prepared. Our menu was custom and they worked with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Several guests commented on how the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. After dinner an unplanned fireworks show was given to the guests. The actual coordination of activities was flawless and effortless.

The day was perfect. It was beyond perfect, and beyond our wildest dreams. Thanks Rachel and Rebecca and Dave and Chef and Ricky and the complete staff at Normanside Country Club. It was the best weekend ever. Simply Epic.

C
Caitlin

Married on 07/20/2013

Rachel was fabulous, the food was delicious, the service was excellent and our entire evening was perfect thanks to Normanside! Highly recommended.

B
bryan

Married on 07/08/2013

Picking Normanside was the best decision we made, they did everything they could to make our day the best it was. Everyone at the wedding had a wonderful time. The food and service from the entire staff was amazing. Words can not describe the job they did, it was that great.

Judi

Married on 07/06/2013

After looking at quite a few venues for our wedding reception, we finally met with Rachel and David and within five minutes, our search had ended. The whole planning process was smooth and everyone at Normanside was very responsive, especially our wedding coordinator, Rachel. The staff was so helpful, accommodating and understanding. I had absolutely no worries about our Big Day once it would arrive with our event in Rachel's hands. That week before, I could tell she was on top of everything as always, and come July 6, the event went off without a hitch. It was amazing to look around the room with my new husband and to see that everything we had been planning with Rachel for the past seven months had fallen into place so perfectly. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that the food and service was phenomenal. They also loved the patio overlooking the Normans Kill waters and sunset, where they could relax and chat away from the band and dancing. We are sad that our wedding day is over, but so happy that it was so perfect, with a huge tip of the hat to the whole staff at Normanside. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding venue. Anyone holding their event at Normanside will surely be as equally impressed! We will never be able to thank them enough for taking such good care of us and our guests leading up to and on the biggest day of our lives.

D
Debra

Married on 07/06/2013

Dave, Rachel and Rebecca made our daughter's wedding reception special by listening to our ideas and helping us to attain our expectations within our budget. They and the rest of the staff were attentive, courteous and a pleasure to work with. Our meals were delicious and delivered to our table with a nice presentation. Our guests were very pleased and gave us such wonderful feedback on their selected meals. The venue is open and airy with a beautiful view from each window. The large covered patio has a wonderful view and was such a pleasant place to enjoy conversation with our guests. We cannot say enough about how wonderful and worry free our evening progressed. The time went far to quickly.