Back to NST Pictures

Featured
Cody Parker

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Wonderful videography experience!

Very delayed review as NST filmed our wedding September 29th, 2018 at The Foundry. We could not have been happier with the whole experience! Christina was so helpful answering all of my many emails regarding timing, logistics, which package to choose, and adding an additional hour. Our videographers captured every moment beautifully, while really being in the background. Being the bride, the last thing I wanted to worry about was instructing any of the vendors. The smallest details were so lovely - we received a sweet thank you postcard with a wonderful photo, and even the thumb drive with our footage has a nice leather cover and came tied with a ribbon to a beautifully printed instruction card. I had another friend married around the same time as us express her frustration with her videographer and the editing and was thankful our experience was such smooth sailing. I would wholeheartedly recommend NST to anyone!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding memories, Cody! It was an honor to film your wedding day. Best wishes!!

Kathleen Duble

Married on 08/31/2019

Discreet and reliable

NST Pictures was very easy to work with. They showed up on time and were discreet as they filmed my daughter's wedding day. We haven't gotten the video yet but I am looking forward to seeing how they will put all the footage together, including the song that my daughter's cousin wrote and performed for her.

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kathleen! It was a joy to film your daughter's wedding. Rest assured--we're working very hard on her film right now and can't wait to share it with you all!

Susana
Susana

Married on 06/01/2019

terrific video and great staff

Our videographer was incredibly nice and talented; staff of NST very responsive; loved our video.

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your wedding memories, Susana! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts! xo

Amanda Prior

Married on 11/05/2018

Best Experience Amazing Results

I used NST Pictures for my wedding cinematography. Words cannot express how pleased I am with the quality of the service, products and professionalism I received during the planning and execution of my wedding experience. My wedding consultant Farrah Zhao walked me through every step of the process with extreme care and ensured that even though I was an anxious and disorganized bride every aspect of my experience and service was perfect. I’m so happy I have these important memories preserved so beautifully. I cannot thank everyone enough.

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Amanda! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way, and we're honored to have been able to preserve these memories for you!

J
Janine

Married on 09/01/2018

The BEST wedding cinematography company!!! Hands down!!

My husband and I got married this past September and we were uncertain as to whether or not we wanted a wedding video at all. We had been interested in NST from when we first booked our wedding, and Christina had reached out to give me more information. I went back and forth with her quite a bit, before finally making the decision to book. She was extremely helpful, super responsive, and listened to everything we wanted - and didn't want - to be focused on during our special day. We recently received our trailer and our spotlight edit, as well as our raw footage and WE CAN'T SAY ENOUGH amazing things! Jon and Max (our cinematographers) were absolutely amazing, and the team at NST who took care of the edits, piecing everything together, the music, etc. Did a BEYOND amazing job. We loved working with them so so much and we are so thankful we made the decision to book a cinematographer, and most importantly, book NST. Highly recommend!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Janine! It was such an honor to be a part of your day! We loved working with you too!

Alexandria
Alexandria

Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing!!!

The entire process was smoother than I had originally thought and I was nervous about booking a vendor for the wedding because it was once in a lifetime opportunity to get the day right. Matt and I are a special couple and we wanted to ensure that the vendor understood how special we were especially when we are deaf. Farrah was more than willing to go above and beyond to remove any barriers or any doubts about the vendor. She went through every steps and I never felt that I was ignored in the whole process. She spoke with the videographers and they have exceeded my expectations for the day. The trailer came out beautifully and I know that the entire process must be very exhausting, but they were very professional with their jobs. I kept forgetting about the videographers and they have captured every single things that were special to both of us! I would definitely recommend this company and it is not because they are professional, but they are masters in capturing little things!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexandria! It was such an honor to work with you two and we loved every minute of it! Thank you for choosing us for your big day! We wish you all the best in your life together!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great experience with NST. They were very collaborative with us to plan out how best we wanted to capture our special day. After researching a lot of video vendors, what I like most about NST is the cinematic "fly on the wall" style so that the video feels like you're there and not posed. Highly recommend!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks for sharing, Sarah! We are so happy to hear that you love your film. Best wishes!

B
Beccah

Married on 05/27/2018

We just received our wedding trailer and we are SO THRILLED with how it turned out. NST Pictures went above and beyond to capture our special day on video. Kwesi was our videographer and he was so wonderful to work with on the day of our wedding! He had reviewed everything I had requested in advance and showed up to our venue so prepared for the day of filming. I worked with Farrah for our coordination and booking. She was very pleasant to work with and always promptly answered emails/phone calls. I had no worries going into our wedding day--because I was confident that NST would have it all under control. I highly recommend using them for your wedding videography!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Baccah! We loved working with you two and wish you all the best!

E
Elo

Married on 05/06/2018

I think I am the happiest and luckiest bride on Earth : While planning my New York wedding from France, I won the NST sweepstake including photo & video package to capture our magic day! I couldn't believe it! The NST team was perfect and so professional, from their marketing teams (Jennifer) we met online to our duo of photographer (Lucas) and videographer (Carlton), they completely understood what we wanted : candid looks, NY street portraits, A LOT of pictures of our family and friends with multiple group combinations. They were really accommodating to capture every importants : wedding ceremony, traditional ceremony, cocktail hour, speeches during dinner and a surprise hip-hop dance show. We are huge fans of videography and the result of our trailer movie just wowed all our friends and family, the quality is just amazing! We cannot wait to receive all the pictures. It is such a great souvenir of our French wedding in Brooklyn, thank you NST Pictures!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community, Elodie! You were such a gracious winner. We loved capturing your wedding memories!

Christy

Married on 04/27/2018

We are so happy with our experience with NST Pictures! They came highly recommended by our photographer who had worked with them at other weddings. Everything was very organized and all details were discussed ahead of the wedding, and everyone at NST is super responsive to questions. I had been a little nervous about having a videographer because I always feel so awkward in front of a video camera, but I hardly noticed Brandon was there! When I got my video back, the NST team happily made the few tweaks I requested. My husband and I had such a nice time watching the video of our ceremony, the speeches, and the dances. Everything was captured beautifully and we'll treasure our film forever.

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Christy! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

T
Tannia

Married on 03/30/2018

NST Pictures was such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding day went without any hiccups and our videographers made sure of it. I love how quickly we got our trailer and how flawless it came out!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Tannia! We do our best to get wedding films to our couples as soon as we can without sacrificing quality. We know you can't wait to relive your day! xoxo

Ariel

Married on 03/25/2018

Could not be more thrilled with NST Pictures. We just received our final trailer and I think I may have already watched it 20 times. They absolutely captured every magical moment and encapsulated the spirit of the wedding day. They completely listened to everything we requested-- we wanted to focus on family and the religious aspects of the wedding, and they did just that. I originally did not think I wanted a videographer, but now I cannot imagine not having one. NST blew us away! Also, I worked with Christina and she was SO accommodating. She was always very fast to reply to emails, and so kind! She also went above and beyond in listening to and responding to our requests in the editing phase of the video. Thank you Christina for all your work. I would HIGHLY recommend NST videos to everyone!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ariel! We had such a wonderful time working with you and were honored to be trusted with your wedding memories. xoxo!

M
Maxiel Isabel

Married on 10/21/2017

I would like to begin by saying that FARRAH ZHAO IS AN AMAZING WEDDING CONSULTANT! NST Corporate, you guys have yourselves a winner here! On every level!

Farrah truly listened, she explained everything, she was very involved, she was kind, she had a great way of communicating, she was polite, she was kind with her words, she was beyond helpful... SHE GET'S IT! She went above and beyond for us!

We are so happy with our wedding video! After NST provided us with the video, we had our complimentary edit, then any edits after that were at an hourly rate, and even so, they worked with us - they helped us construct what was for us the perfect video and interpretation of our day via our eyes. Farrah made the editing process as seamless as possible, as well. Countless hours on the phone, watching videos together at the same time, face time, email... You name it.. She did it for us!

We cant thank you enough, Farrah! Honestly!

The day-of video crew cant go without being mentioned. You guys were stellar!

This day was the best day of our lives and you guys were there every step of the way - and for that we are eternally grateful.

THANK YOU!
Isabel & Sergio

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing, Isabel and Sergio! It was our pleasure :)

Kara

Married on 10/21/2017

So thrilled with our videos, thank you!

This review is long overdue. I got married last October at the Woodcliff Manor in NJ, and I highly recommend NST pictures! It was very easy to coordinate everything. I had my many questions answered by email really quickly. When it came time to plan day of logistics, I had a really great phone call where they explained everything in depth. On the day of, the person that came out to shoot was great! He was super professional. The final product was just more than I ever thought it could be. The trailer really captured the tone of the wedding. Thank you so so much for a seamless experience and for leaving us with beautiful tangible memories that will last a lifetime. Big hug to everyone at NST.

Cambria

Married on 10/17/2017

We are so happy we ended up booking with NST. We had a great experience. They were very accommodating and understanding as we had a lot of requests based on how we wanted our final product to come out/the style we were going for. The two videographers that came to shoot on the day of our wedding were very kind and professional and worked well with our photographer. In the end, the finished product (trailer) came out great! We are extremely happy that we purchased the extra drone footage so it was well worth it! Would highly recommend NST. Thank you for capturing our special day so beautifully.

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! That drone really took your film to the next level--great choice! We loved working with you two. Best wishes!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/07/2017

NST pictures was amazing! I was nervous about a bigger company doing our wedding video but from the beginning they were so helpful! They answered any questions I had and asked a lot of questions about what we wanted our video to entail. Our video was exactly what I imagined and they chose he perfect song for the video. For the quality the price is excellent! Highly recommend For a wedding video!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Jessica! Bigger can be better when you have a team of experts helping you through every step of the process, from understanding the packages and how they fit with your day with a consultant, to the cinematography team and the editing team. It really allows us to focus on you and your wedding! Thank you for choosing us! Best wishes!

T
Thea

Married on 09/16/2017

Highly recommend working with NST! We were extremely happy with how our video turned out - everyone looks so great! We also enjoyed the crew we had filming. They were really pleasant to work with and we barely even noticed they were filming! They managed to get amazing shots, with never getting in the way. Definitely book with NST! I have had friends book with them since our video came out.

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Thea! We loved working with you too!

Kristin

Married on 09/16/2017

I've always known that when the day was to come, there would be a videographer at my wedding to capture all the memories that I was told would so quickly go by. The only issue I worried about was cost. Most of the companies I looked at were way out of my budget and so as planning went on, I started to think it wasn't going to be feasible. It was only after a friend posted their (beautiful) wedding video on Facebook that I made my way to NST Pictures website and fell in love with their work and pricing! From the first introductory email and then call with NST Pictures all the way through receipt of my final video, it was painless, and actually enjoyable. Weddings are expensive and stressful to plan but NST Pictures helped me feel at ease so that I wasn't worried about anything and didn't blow my budget! They did an AMAZING job every step of the way. Email/phone communication was always quick and easy, making themselves available when I had questions. I'm a planner so I liked that their questionnaire was as detailed and thorough as it was. The videographer was on-time, friendly and had just enough of a presence that I knew he was capturing everything I wanted without being front and center. I could not imagine a more put together, beautiful, tear-jerking, perfect video to be able to look back and watch. I've already watched it a million times (obviously) and have cried over and over again. I 100% recommend using NST Pictures if you are considering doing a wedding video. They will not disappoint!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Kristin! SUCH kind words! Feedback like this is why we are so passionate about what we do. It was a pleasure working with you two!

Chloe
Chloe

Married on 09/03/2017

Just wow! Not only did our wedding video come out phenomenally but the entire experience with NST was great. They weren't in our face on our wedding day yet captured the most incredible moments. They were organized, professional and the result was a video that will stand the test of time. We couldn't be happier.

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for the incredible review, Chloe! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your day! <3

M
Mary

Married on 09/03/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding video! The videographer captured all the major moments, and did a great job of staying out of the way so people didn't notice he was there. The final product is everything we could have hoped for!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing, Mary! Thank you for choosing us for your wedding day!

User7100871

2+ years ago

NST Pictures captured every aspect of our wedding to provide us with an amazing keepsake video that we'll surely come back to in the years ahead. They took the time beforehand to get a good sense of what we wanted, and the videographer attending the day of our wedding new exactly how to carry out that direction to make our vision a reality. Finally, we compared prices of other videographers and feel that NST offered the very best value for the absolute best price. Would heartily recommend to anyone looking to capture their special day in a very special way!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We do everything we can to provide the best service and value to our amazing clients. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding memories!

Kristin

Married on 08/12/2017

NST Pictures is the best around! They are extremely organized, easy to work with and the quality of their work is top notch. You can't beat their prices and flexibility. I did a lot of research into the top videographers in Philadelphia and NST blew them all away. Truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish!

Thank you so much, Kristin! We love our Philly clients! <3

Amy

Married on 08/05/2017

NST did an amazing job videoing our wedding day! We received our trailer and couldn't be more happy with it and can't wait to see the entire video of our special day. Every time we watch the trailer, we can do nothing but smile! The team that we worked with were also great and managed to capture so many important moments and details of the day without being in the way. I highly recommend NST to anyone who wants to relive their special day through a wonderful video!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! We're so happy to hear that. Best wishes!!

Christina

Married on 07/15/2017

There are not enough good things I can say about NST Pictures! I knew after watching many videos for research purposes that nobody made a video quite like NST-- those angles, that music-- they have the perfect "formula" down pat. They are super easy to work with- they respond back quickly, reached out periodically to check in, and have easy online forms to keep track of and submit everything thus making the process seamless. We opted for a package in which we get a 5 minute trailer, a 25 minute feature film, and 2 hours of raw footage. So far we got back our 5 minute trailer and it's INCREDIBLE! I can't stop watching it. They captured every highlight and fit it perfectly into this 5 minute teaser trailer-- and what a teaser it is; I simply cannot wait for the feature film! My only downfall would be the wait time- 2 months for the teaser, 2 more months after that for the feature film, and then who knows when all the footage will come.... But good things come to those who wait, I suppose! Thank you NST Pictures-- especially Dylan-- for truly capturing the magic of our wedding day on 7/15/17. :)

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Christina! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a great experience with us. We definitely work hard to make the coordination before and after a wedding "the perfect formula” so it’s a recipe for success, but as far as our films go, we allow input from clients so the videos are as unique as they are—as we're sure you noticed with your trailer! So glad to hear that you can’t stop watching it! <3

Sorry to hear you’re bummed about the wait time. Unfortunately, it’s pretty average for videographers to take a few months to craft artistic and romantic wedding videos and make sure every client is getting the attention to detail she or he deserves! We appreciate your patience and don’t worry—it’s worth the wait!

Alex

Married on 06/24/2017

What an incredible company! They are unbelievably caring to their bride and grooms and go out of their way to accommodate everything on the wish list. They constantly make themselves readily available for all of your wants and needs!

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex! We handle all of our clients with care! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!