Back to NY PHOTO FUN BOOTH INC

8 Reviews for NY PHOTO FUN BOOTH INC

J
Jennifer

Married on 02/21/2014

We booked NY Photo Fun Booth for our wedding and it was one of our best decisions. The booth is huge- which made for a ton of hilarious pictures with guests. The props were great and at a perfect level for all the kids to grab. Having the photo booth provided another line of entertainment for guests who didn't want to dance and got people to walk around and mingle. The booth was full the entire night and the staff was very professional. I would highly recommend this company for any future event.

E
Edward

Married on 02/21/2014

Photo booth was a big hit at our wedding. Had people circling around it all night and we're talking about it the the next day at post nuptial breakfast. They had like 30 different props for picture taking which turns out to be fun especially after a few drinks.

Thanks for everything and if you need a photo booth in New York definitely call NY Photo Fun Booth

X
Xan

Event date: 12/08/2013

Joe is very professional and and takes the time to answer all of your questions to make your event feel special!

melissa

Event date: 12/01/2013

We hired NY photo booth to work our Christmas party this year, it was a great success. Ny photo booth was excellent. All our associates had a great time with all the props Ny photo booth had. I will be hiring them again for all future events and recommend them to everyone I know.

User3766504

Event date: 10/13/2013

Excellent photography and many of satisfied employees loved the photo booth! Will be calling again for next corporate function! EXCELLENT!

Mackenzie

Married on 07/03/2013

My husband and I used NY photo fun booth for our wedding on July 3, 2013. This company was amazing- i have seen and used many photo booth companies and by far this was the best company i've used. The photo booth size is larger than most booths so at least 6-7 people could fit comfortably inside the booth. They called me back right away and their prices beat all others in the surrounding area. I would definitely recommend this company to use for your next upcoming event!

michele

Married on 06/01/2013

Family and friends loved the photo booth, was so much fun and made my wedding a blast! Vendor was super nice and accomdating, would def reccomed!

D
DONALD

Event date: 03/02/2013

Joe did an excellent job, and I would use him again. He made the party a lot more fun!