Back to Oak Meadow Event Center

Featured
Casey

Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible, Amazing, Perfect!

Oak Meadow was the first place I looked for my wedding. I knew from the moment I walked in and met the owner, Joy, it was a special place and where I wanted to marry my best friend. I didn't look anywhere else. The venue is absolutely beautiful with several different places to have the ceremony. The bridal and groom suites were perfect places to get ready for the big day. Joy went above and beyond to make the venue and my wedding day extraordinary. She was very easy to work with from day one. I would highly, highly, highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a memorable wedding they will cherish forever.

Princess

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful venue

I really enjoyed this place. The experience was absolutely amazing, from the moment I pulled up, I was amazed at how beautiful the venue looked in person. The simplicity and clean look of the great room, from the beautiful architecture of the design of the building. I really liked the owner as well, Joy was welcoming and friendly the moment we met with her. I can’t wait to officially book my wedding date. I’m so ready for June 2020.

A
Ashlyn

Getting married on 10/12/2019

I am so excited to get married at this beautiful venue! Mrs. Joy is amazing! I’m know that she will make sure our wedding day is everything we have ever dreamed of! I love that they decided to build a white wedding venue! I am so thankful for everything that Mrs. Joy and her husband have done In building this breathtaking wedding venue!

J
Judy

Married on 06/15/2019

Best experience!!

My fiancé and I are getting married here this summer and aside from how beautiful the venue is (the pictures speak for themselves), we've also absolutely loved working with Joy so far! She's made everything SO easy and is so kind and helpful! I can't speak highly enough of Oak Meadow and can't wait to get married here!

Morgan

Married on 06/08/2019

Joy and her husband are absolutely amazing! They have been so informative and treat you as if you are family. For the price, this venue is very affordable for everything that is included. They have truly been a blessing during the whole process of wedding planning. I highly recommend these two and all they have to offer! Not to mention, the venue is absolutely beautiful. They have put so much work into making sure everything is perfect.

H
Hannah

Married on 06/08/2019

OMEC is wonderful!

We have loved working with Joy. She is kind and family friendly. I am so excited that we found a place that met all our expectations and visions for our wedding.

H
Haley

Married on 05/25/2019

Love oak meadows

I haven't had my wedding yet but so far the experience has been amazing! So easy and fun to work with! Can't wait for our wedding day!

Madison

Married on 05/03/2019

I have not actually had my wedding here yet because the venue is still being built, but my Fiancé and I are so excited that we get to have it here! It gets more beautiful day by day. The Ackers are very kind people. They are just as excited as we are for the wedding. I can’t wait for the big day!

Carol
Carol Anne Clark

Married on 04/27/2019

Oak Meadow

My experience at Oak Meadow was beyond amazing at Oak Meadow! Joy and the rest of the Oak Meadow crew were incredible in helping me have the best day possible. The grounds and venue are beautiful and fit the theme of my wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants the perfect modern farmhouse venue that is owned by the sweetest most Godly family.

Makenzie

Married on 03/30/2019

Mrs. Joy has been such a “joy” to work with! I cannot wait to see the outcome of OMEC and have our big day!

Makenzie Benton

Married on 02/02/2019

A m a z i n g!

Loved this venue so much! Amazzzzinnnggg staff & so flexible and “can-do” people! 😍😍🤩🤩🤩

B
Breana

Married on 08/25/2018

Our Wedding is in August and so far our experience has been nothing but wonderful. Joy is very flexible and having a daughter herself she really understands all that goes into a full wedding day and all the needs that need to be attended to. She’s made our process so easy and we couldn’t be more thankful for that. We could not be more excited to have our wedding at this venue and to share our day with her. It also helps that the place is absolutely gorgeous!