Back to Olivia Grace Bridal

Mallory
Mallory Yelverton

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Found it!

I was pretty skeptical that I would be able to find a dress as quickly as I did. It would not have been possible if not for my consultant Grace at Olivia Grace Bridal! We shopped many different styles but Grace knew that something just wasn't right with the ones I was choosing. She surprised me by bringing in this beautiful mermaid style dress (made me nervous bc I am curvy) and I fell in love instantly with the dress and the price! Bridal moments are real folks and Olivia Grace Bridal helped me have mine! You get to go into your own big room that is completely catered to you and your viewers. Wonderful experience overall!

Sthephanie
Sthephanie Arellano

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I originally went to another bridal boutique but they didn’t have the style of dresses I was looking for so they referred me to Olivia Grace. They squeezed me in to their schedule that same day and it was a great experience. Grace was so sweet and accommodating! They scheduled me in for a second appointment the next day and I found my dream dress. They have a VARIETY of dresses to choose from. Very clean and cute boutique!

C
Crystal

Getting married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Bridal Shop

This dress shop was amazing from the small details of the beautiful atmosphere to the superior and professional customer service. I drove 2 hours to San Antonio to visit 4 dress shops and Oliva Grace was my last appointment of the day. Not only did I find my dress at Olivia Grace, I received the best service of all 4 shops I visited. Bianca was the girl who helped me during my appointment and she is absolutely the best. She listed to what I wanted, stayed in my budget and was patient and did not rush me like other shops. I highly recommend this shop to all brides!

M
Mercedes

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Excellent experience

This was my first time trying on dresses and I didn't feel the need to look anywhere else. Everyone was very nice and professional and made me feel special and welcomed. Thank you again for helping find the perfect dress!

D
D A C

Married on 07/30/2019

Wedding Dress

Today I visited Olivia Grace to find my wedding dress. From the moment I waked in fell in love with the place. Sarah was my stylist and she was very professional, friendly and easy to connect with. Which made my experience much better. I found my dream dress and will definitely recommend anyone to visit.

Victoria
Victoria Longoria

Married on 05/11/2019

Very helpful!

I am from Corpus Christi, and took a day trip to San Antonio to look for my wedding dress. I tried two other places before Olivia Grace, and I was so discouraged. My best friend and I walked in without an appointment, but we were not turned away. She immediately pulled a handful of dresses in my size, even though they were working an appointment. I told Alice I wanted something with sleeves, and lo and behold she pulled out THE ONE. She was so helpful through everything! I love my dress, and cannot wait for it to arrive!

M
M R H

Married on 03/30/2019

Saved the Best for Last

My niece, who is my wedding planner, scheduled a whirlwind day of vendor visits last October. Our last stop of the day was Olivia Grace Bridal. The first impression was breathtaking. The decor was beautiful and inviting, and that was before we saw the dresses! As a mature bride, I wanted something sleek and classy. My consultant, Alice, worked with me to find the perfect dress and was able to order it in the correct size. When I expressed my desire to add sleeves, she recommended their seamstress, and assured me she could create the look I wanted. Her enthusiasm and professionalism put me at ease. She shared my excitement as I showed a picture of the sleeve I envisioned for my dress. She offered to meet with me and the seamstress when the dress came in to discuss the alterations. She kept in contact along the way until the dress was complete. I also went back to order earrings I admired on my initial visit. After experiencing issues with the earrings shipment, they graciously gifted the earrings to me! I was truly touched by the entire experience with the Olivia Grace team. The personal attention I received from start to finish exceeded my expectations.

Krystle
Krystle

Married on 03/09/2019

Had such a wonderful experiance with my day visit to Olivia Grace Bridal! The very first dress I tried on was the one! I would recommend Olivia Grace Bridal to any bride!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/17/2018

Best Dress Boutique in San Antonio

All of the ladies at Olivia Grace Bridal were amazing! My mom, mother-in-law, and I had so much fun dress shopping in their super comfortable private room. The sofa and snacks made for a great experience. I also loved that the consultants really listened to what I envisioned in a wedding dress and also pushed me to try on a few things I hadn't considered beforehand which led to me finding my absolute dream dress! They even went above and beyond to help make the dress affordable for me. I couldn't think of a better place to have started the wedding planning adventure. I continue to get compliments on how amazing my dress was. This shop is such a gem in our big city - your dress shopping experience will not be complete without a visit there!

Katie
Katie Polone

Getting married on 05/24/2020

3.8

Rare situation?

I booked an appointment to try on dresses and was excited because this shop was the “what you see on tv” experience. We were running two minutes late so I called to let them know. They said everything was fine. We get there and waiting over 45 minutes past our appointment time because the bride before went over. They came out and said they were cleaning the room, and this was 10 minutes after our appointment was set to start. We didn’t see them again until my mom was really getting frustrated and went in after 40 minutes of sitting, not knowing what was going on. My family was in from out of town and I had another appointment to get to. Thank goodness I had a dress in mind from another shop and it did set the tone for the appointment. They told us we could pull dresses while the bride was still in her appointment because it was getting closer to an hour late. Had no idea price points, and as they were being put back it was crazy confusing. The appointment did change drastically when the lady assigned to my appointment began to assist. She explained what happened but it did give me a bad taste. She was wonderful though! Appointment time was 2 and I don’t believe I had my first dress on until after 3:30. I wish I could remember the ladies name because she did turn the visit around. I ultimately did not buy a dress there and really Hope next time they recommend the bride before, comes back because it was unfair and unprofessional.

Olivia Grace Bridal's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback and we are so sorry we let you down. You are completely right, you should have never been kept waiting so long. That is not how we conduct our business, and unfortunately it was a rare occurrence.

We set aside two hours for each bride to make sure no one feels rushed and sometimes we are faced with having to find the balance between not rushing our current bride and starting with the next appointment and we are so sorry we missed the mark this time.

You have provided us with invaluable feedback that we will take to heart and we will take the necessary steps to make sure this never happens again to another bride.

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Sarah. Congratulations on finding your dress, and again, we so apologize for letting you down.