Back to Olivia Grace Bridal

Sthephanie
Sthephanie Arellano

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I originally went to another bridal boutique but they didn’t have the style of dresses I was looking for so they referred me to Olivia Grace. They squeezed me in to their schedule that same day and it was a great experience. Grace was so sweet and accommodating! They scheduled me in for a second appointment the next day and I found my dream dress. They have a VARIETY of dresses to choose from. Very clean and cute boutique!

C
Crystal

Getting married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Bridal Shop

This dress shop was amazing from the small details of the beautiful atmosphere to the superior and professional customer service. I drove 2 hours to San Antonio to visit 4 dress shops and Oliva Grace was my last appointment of the day. Not only did I find my dress at Olivia Grace, I received the best service of all 4 shops I visited. Bianca was the girl who helped me during my appointment and she is absolutely the best. She listed to what I wanted, stayed in my budget and was patient and did not rush me like other shops. I highly recommend this shop to all brides!

M
Mercedes

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Excellent experience

This was my first time trying on dresses and I didn't feel the need to look anywhere else. Everyone was very nice and professional and made me feel special and welcomed. Thank you again for helping find the perfect dress!

Victoria
Victoria Longoria

Married on 05/11/2019

Very helpful!

I am from Corpus Christi, and took a day trip to San Antonio to look for my wedding dress. I tried two other places before Olivia Grace, and I was so discouraged. My best friend and I walked in without an appointment, but we were not turned away. She immediately pulled a handful of dresses in my size, even though they were working an appointment. I told Alice I wanted something with sleeves, and lo and behold she pulled out THE ONE. She was so helpful through everything! I love my dress, and cannot wait for it to arrive!

M
M R H

Married on 03/30/2019

Saved the Best for Last

My niece, who is my wedding planner, scheduled a whirlwind day of vendor visits last October. Our last stop of the day was Olivia Grace Bridal. The first impression was breathtaking. The decor was beautiful and inviting, and that was before we saw the dresses! As a mature bride, I wanted something sleek and classy. My consultant, Alice, worked with me to find the perfect dress and was able to order it in the correct size. When I expressed my desire to add sleeves, she recommended their seamstress, and assured me she could create the look I wanted. Her enthusiasm and professionalism put me at ease. She shared my excitement as I showed a picture of the sleeve I envisioned for my dress. She offered to meet with me and the seamstress when the dress came in to discuss the alterations. She kept in contact along the way until the dress was complete. I also went back to order earrings I admired on my initial visit. After experiencing issues with the earrings shipment, they graciously gifted the earrings to me! I was truly touched by the entire experience with the Olivia Grace team. The personal attention I received from start to finish exceeded my expectations.

Krystle
Krystle

Married on 03/09/2019

Had such a wonderful experiance with my day visit to Olivia Grace Bridal! The very first dress I tried on was the one! I would recommend Olivia Grace Bridal to any bride!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/17/2018

Best Dress Boutique in San Antonio

All of the ladies at Olivia Grace Bridal were amazing! My mom, mother-in-law, and I had so much fun dress shopping in their super comfortable private room. The sofa and snacks made for a great experience. I also loved that the consultants really listened to what I envisioned in a wedding dress and also pushed me to try on a few things I hadn't considered beforehand which led to me finding my absolute dream dress! They even went above and beyond to help make the dress affordable for me. I couldn't think of a better place to have started the wedding planning adventure. I continue to get compliments on how amazing my dress was. This shop is such a gem in our big city - your dress shopping experience will not be complete without a visit there!