Back to On Call Weddings Jamaica

V
Featured
Vickie

Married on 09/19/2018

My husband and I celebrated our 20th year anniversary in Jamaica and renewed our vows. When we first began the planning process I looked online for wedding coordinators in Jamaica and ran across a link for "Weddings On Call" so I reached out to Damion Austin. I told him the vision we were wanting for our vow renewal ceremony and he made it happen from beginning to end. He made sure that everything we wanted all came together in one package at a very affordable price-event space, food, drinks, cake, flower bouquet, boutineer, D. J, and pictures.
Throughout the time of our planning we were worried about the weather since we was having our ceremony outside at Pier 1 during sunset. Damion and Francine, the event planner with Pier 1, both assured us there was nothing to worry about. On the day of our ceremony it did rain just a little but when it was time for me to walk down the aisle I was surprised to walk into a tent covered, gorgeously decorated area! To say it was a beautiful day is an understatement...... The way Francine transformed that entire area from what we had seen at first during our meeting was absolutely breathtaking! She is an awesome coordinator/planner and and a wonderful person. For her to go out of her way to have the area covered with an elegant, see-through tent so that our day was not ruined by the weather made my heart smile.
Damion has been nothing but pleasant to deal with. He kept in contact, responded to messages or calls promptly and it was obvious that making our day special was very important to him. From the first phone conversation to the time we departed the island he made us feel welcomed and comfortable. If anyone is getting married or knows someone who is then my husband and I HIGHLY recommend On Call Weddings Jamaica to officiate and Francine with Pier 1 to plan/coordinate your beautiful day. It is truly a one stop shop. They are very professional and make a great team. Kuddos to them!

~The Gregory's~
9-19-18

F
Fiona Myers

Married on 08/09/2019

Fiona Myers

I enjoyed Damion’s sense of humor! He was flexible and organized. Damion was always helpful with suggestions during the planning phase. My husband and I are pleased that we used On-call weddings at our reception. Thanks a million. You didn't disappoint!

Fiona

L
La’Shawn Westney

Married on 07/31/2019

Wonderful experience

Wonderful service and very accommodating.... Extremely recommended

K
Kennesa Hamilton

Married on 07/14/2019

Absolutely splendid

The first wedding i went was mine i had no idea what to do, with Damion Austin has the pastor and MC, it was magnificent, oncallweddings the name fits well, keep in mind i had no rehearsal at all

A
Anthony

Married on 07/03/2019

Great MC and officiant

Damion was great to work with and our wedding would not have been as great as it was without Damion. We are happy that we chose Damion to be our officiant and MC. He had our guests laughing non stop and kept the crowd involved throughout the entire night. He truly delivers and exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend booking Damion if you are looking for and officiant and MC, dont waste your time looking elsewhere.

Thanks again for being apart of our day.

-Brittany and Anthony

Erica
Erica Wynter

Married on 06/01/2019

The Best in the industry

My husband and I found Damion of On Call Weddings to be quite professional and easy to talk to from day 1. We didn't know what to expect from our counseling session with him, however, he did such an amazing job we came out feeling a stronger bond as a couple. The ceremony ran smoothly, he dressed based on our theme and let's not talk about the high level of energy he brought to the reception. At the end of our wedding persons kept talking about On Call Weddings.

R
Roy Hodge

Married on 04/10/2019

Paradise Perfect

Damion came through with exactly what we were looking for! He was very professional, personable, flexible and delivered on everything we were expecting. He also hooked us up with an AWESOME photographer! We came away from Jamaica with not only a perfect wedding for us, but also some great memories from some great people that represent their country very well. We highly recommend Damion and On Call Weddings!

B
Barbara Matthews

Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional

My husband and I were privileged to have had Damian Austin, of On Call Weddings Jamaica, for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Damian a true professional, whom I highly recommend to all couples who are looking to have a smooth, unique, Fun day. He listened to our ideas and gave great advice to better help us to have the perfect day!
I couldn't have asked for a better Master of Ceremony. His interaction with my guests was great. Everyone had such a blast. Our family and friends didn't want the night to end! Thank you Damian for helping to make our wedding day so incredible!

Alisha
Alisha Hendricks

Married on 03/30/2019

Efficient service at a great price

Damion provided my husband and I, a great private wedding. With his quick and efficient service of obtaining are marriage license and providing the church that was suitable for are small private wedding, we were able to relax and just turn up on the day of are choice. Additionally Damion was very good with communication on the process and every step of the way. We would recommend using Damion for any couples wanting to get married in Jamaica as he provides a top class service as a good price and you can relax while and just turn up on the day of your choice. When we renew are vows, there’s no doubt we will definitely be using Damion again.

Shaneeli Gibson

Married on 02/24/2019

Pure awesomeness!!!!

My guests were asking where I found him! They’ve never had that much fun at a wedding before- both old and young! Made you at ease and in tears from laughing from ceremony straight to the reception! I can’t even begin to explain! It’s a feeling you’d just have to experience yourself (or just watch videos of previous weddings he’s done lol). Thanks a million!

L
Leah Brown

Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing and memorable

I highly recommend Damion. Weddings can be stressful but he made everything so easy. All I had to concern myself with was showing up. He worked with us from securing our license to the wedding colors and reception. His grace and calm during our ceremony was a gift. We were blessed.

ItsalwaysChristmas
lisa

Married on 02/18/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

My Wedding was 2/18/2019
(Sunset Beach Wedding in Runaway Bay Jamaica), and it was nothing less than spectacular because we had an amazing planner.

Living in Florida and deciding on a tropical island wedding seemed like a crazy idea until we met Damion and his team. Through numerous calls, messages and emails; at one point they started feeling like just another family member - because we would talk early mornings and late evenings and some weekends. They are so committed in their craft and willing and available to answer even the smallest questions.

ONCALLWEDDINGSJAMAICA - they have heart and cared about what, we as the client wanted and even anticipate the need, even before we thought we needed it. Which took away the anxiety and stress of planning a wedding in another country. They were definitely God Sent.

Damion and his team were so professional and incredible at not only managing every technical detail of our big day - He is empathetic, funny, he's a vocalist, MC, amazing vison and is an incredible manager of people. He made it so comfortable to work with and brought our vision to life and then some.

I would recommend ONCALLWEDDINGSJAMAICA to anyone and everyone, because I know they'll walk away very satisfied with the services provided big or small.

Don't get me started on the food they provided - it was amazing, people were still talking about it the next day - wishing they had grabbed seconds.

I'm very happy I had them in our corner, because I'm the lucky bride that didn't get the planning jitters or even had to worry about anything - my only job was to get down the aisle without tripping and falling, and last minute Damion made sure I was carried to the wedding by a beautiful horse - riding into the sunset, surprising my groom and everyone else at the wedding.

Every bride should be so lucky! Book them while you can - you wont be disappointed!

Forever Grateful
Mr & Mrs C.

D
Derek

Married on 02/15/2019

Phenomenal experience with Damion!

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about sending a deposit to a complete stranger in a foreign country. Worried they wouldn’t show up at all, worried the experience wouldn’t be what I was expecting, or that they’d try to add in a bunch of extra charges once I arrived.

Suffice to say my worries were COMPLETELY unfounded. What we received from Damion far exceeded our expectations.

We had arranged to have my parents renew their vows for their 50th anniversary. Damion recommended the venue, which was exceptional and well organized (beautiful view of the ocean at sunset for the ceremony). He arranged transport for our group to and from the venue (which was comfortable and friendly) and performed the service (which was eloquent, beautiful and my parents loved it).

Damion and our driver waited while we took pictures after the event before driving us back to our resort.

The entire experience far exceeded our expectations and I can’t recommend Damion’s services highly enough. Damion provided exceptional communication before and after we arrived (by phone and email) to ensure we were comfortable and on the same page.

A
Amanda Derington

Married on 01/30/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

Professional and dedicated to trying to meet our needs! I am so glad I found On Call Jamaica Weddings and had the pleasure of meeting Damion Austin.

M
Michael-Renee Godfrey

Married on 01/27/2019

Love, Love, Love Pastor Damion

Pastor Damion is laid back and relaxed. He made me laugh so I could at least TRY to stop crying. He performed a beautiful ceremony in less than 15 minutes (per my nervous groom's request). LOL. We consider him part of our family now!

Carmen
Carmen (Diana) Thacker

Married on 01/23/2019

Fantastic!

We planned a vacation to Jamaica and decided it would be fun to get married there instead of in our home town. It was just the two of us and we only had 3 weeks before our departure for Montego Bay and the hotel stated on their website that they required 6 weeks notice for getting the paperwork completed. We almost abandoned the thought of doing it but happened on Damion’s great reviews, so we contacted him in the hope that he could help us even though we were looking for very small and very simple, just the two of us, no frills, no fuss. Damion answered very quickly and assured us he would be able to complete the paperwork needed and was very flexible.
Was he ever! He did exactly as promised and more, providing witnesses, a covered deck overlooking the bay, shuttling us to and from, a short, sweet but spiritual ceremony and he looked very snappy and professional doing it!
I know from his clients’ testimonials that he can and does provide much more elaborate and large scale services but we were so impressed with his willingness to assist us to whatever degree we requested.
We highly recommend his services to anyone wanting to marry in Jamaica. You’ll be well taken care of and you’ll have a uniquely Jamaican experience to treasure!

J
Junie Souffrant

Married on 01/18/2019

A story to tell

With some much going on you made everything seem seamless from the very first contact to the less I will always remember your wonderful service Will definitely be using you for our anniversary

F
Felicia Chang Fatt

Married on 01/12/2019

Damion Watson was our wedding officiant and MC. Satisfied is an understatement.

From start to finish, Damion Watson was an amazing vendor to correspond with. He is responsive, caring, funny, and aims to please. I wouldn't have changed a thing. A world of thanks to him!

Dane

Deniese
Deniese Drummond

Married on 12/30/2018

Mr Austin!!!!

Wow wow wow... MC of the year!

Sasha

Married on 12/29/2018

Great service over all

He is very patient, understanding and very professional. He alleviate the stress out of a very stressful day by being optimistic, humorous and kind. He went above and beyond on my day to ensure I could say "I will". Thanks alot

Sheila F. Williams

Married on 12/19/2018

A perfect vow renewal

Thank you for an incredibly beautiful ten year vow renewal! Damion was personable, professional and a pleasure to work with. Look no further for your officiant in Jamaica! He is the one!

N
Nekeisha White

Married on 12/14/2018

Best Marriage Officer and MC

Damion is multi talented, he is a great officiate and MC ( Master of Ceremony). He's very professional, Jovial and will ensure your wedding is an unforgettable experience.. One that will be memorable. As a wedding Planner at Riu Montego Bay if you are looking for wedding that will leave a lasting impression ,Damion is man to be. From the bridal party entrance, 1st dance , speeches, cutting of cake etc. If you looking for a wedding free of any challenges Damion is the man to CALL.

Nekeisha White
Wedding Coordinator
Riu Montego Bay

marcovan
marcovan

Married on 12/13/2018

A Perfect day for our memories

In preparing for our wedding we decided to visit Ocho Rios early for a hands on experience. Our event coordinator highly recommended Pastor Damion Austin from On Call Weddings. After meeting and sitting with Mr. Austin we were convinced right away that he was the man for the job. Charismatic, charming, and funny are the first things that came to mind after speaking with him. His faith in GOD and love of his family left us very impressed. Mr. Damion is well organized and knowledgeable in his field. Communication was never a problem as we kept in touch throughout the months prior to the wedding. Wedding day was an ultimate success! Mr Austin was on time, looking sharp and engaging the crowd with his charm. The games he played were awesome and had the guests laughing so much. Mr Austin was a blessing and we are so happy we chose him. ON CALL WEDDINGS IS THE WAY TO GO and he can SING!

Monique
Monique Jackson-Ellis

Married on 12/09/2018

On Call Weddings Jamaica made our wedding reception epic!

On Call Weddings Jamaica provided MC services for our wedding reception. I first saw Damion as an MC at my friend’s wedding and was very impressed with his energy and vibe and decided there and then that i needed to book him for my wedding! Damion is a very spontaneous, out-of-the-box MC and he keeps all guests entertained. We wanted an interactive wedding reception. We communicated our vision to Damion, and it was executed flawlessly! We had a great time and the unanimous feedback was that our wedding was awesome, exciting, epic! We would like to extend gratitude to On Call Weddings Jamaica for making our wedding day so much more memorable! I highly recommend On Call Weddings Jamaica for any couple getting married in Jamaica.

Monique & Christopher