Back to One Bridal

| Jacksonville, FL See photos, pricing and details

42 Reviews for One Bridal

Featured

Married on 03/02/2019

I found the perfect dress!

Ginny helped me find my dress at One Fine Day. Before coming to One Fine Day I had been to several shops and couldn't find what I was looking for and didn't want to spend a fortune. Ginny helped me pick out several dresses and was very patient. I liked that she gave her input and used her expertise to help me decide if I should go with ivory or white. As soon as I tried on the dress I knew it was the one I had been searching for. I loved that I was able to get all of my alterations done at the shop and the dress fit me perfectly! It was my favorite shop out of all the ones I went to, they were accommodating and attentive.

Married on 06/04/2019

I found the one!

Olivia at One Fine Day Bridal Salon was wonderful to work with. She had me explore different styles to insure that I had the chance to see other styles on before making a decision on what I liked. She also listened to my descriptions of what I wanted in a dress and she was able to find me the perfect one! Olivia is very passionate about what she does and also creative. She inspired me to create a custom dress combining two aspects that I loved from two different dresses to form one unique piece that I absolutely love. One Fine Day Bridal is a beautiful salon with many different styles to choose from. They really care about their clients and give them personalized attention. Olivia made my experience stress free and I would recommend this Bridal shop to everyone! I am originally from the Jacksonville area but I have been living in England for the past year. They worked well with my schedule while I was in town visiting to get all my fittings and alterations done and their communication while I was abroad put me at ease. Very highly recommended.
Thank you for adding to the most unforgettable day!
Love,
Tiffany

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 05/03/2019

YES YES YES - affordable and beautiful

Had the BEST experience at One Fine Day! The girls we worked with were super helpful and kind - not pushy at all like so many other bridal stores. You could tell they honestly just cared about you finding the right dress for you.

Beyond that, I went to 4 stores across Jacksonville, and One Fine Day has the best selection of affordable dresses BY FAR! Highly highly recommend this place!

B
Brittany

Married on 11/10/2018

I can not stress the importance of finding a good wedding dress vendor, and One Fine Day is it! I honestly didn't think I was gona find a dress that was what I had Invisioned since its isn't your typical, white wedding dress, but they went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress and at an unbelievable price, well below my budget! There was so many customizable options and they took the time to explain everything to me. The entire appointment was so relaxing, especially since this was my first wedding dress shopping experience as the bride. They helped me try on different shillouttes to find what looked best and they have such a wonderful selection of truly beautiful gowns! They are so much nicer than some other wedding dress places, it is a very intimate and classy location with great options for every bride, even those of us looking for something different! I honestly can't remember the name of amazing girl that helped us (I am so terrible with names! ) but she had just recovered from knee surgery and was moving all around getting dresses for me, she was a rockstar and I'm so glad she was the one who helped me, she was wonderful and so informative! She even called the designer of the dress to make sure I could get it done the way I wanted and in time. My mom was unable to be there and couldn't figure out how to use her video messager and I felt like we took up so much of their time trying to show her the dress, but they were very accommodating! I never once felt rushed and she let me try on my top 3 one more time to be sure, which was key in my decision! I am a very picky person and they were able to help me, so I highly recommend to all brides out there!

Allie

Married on 11/02/2018

One Fine Day Bridal made my dress shopping experience perfect! Right when we walked in, we were welcomed with champagne and smiling faces. I had a larger group than normal but they accommodate all of our needs. They went above and beyond and were so personable! I felt comfortable with the staff and was beyond pleased with how they treated my friends and family. Right when I said “Yes to the dress” they immediately grabbed us all champagne to make a toast! Since I was the last appointment of the day, they stayed longer than normal so we could enjoy every moment of the special day. They didn’t rush us out or make us feel like a burden. I would recommend them to everyone!

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Allie! You and your family and friends were so amazing to work with. You are truly going to look incredible in your gown! We can't wait to see those wedding pictures!

Tonia

Married on 03/18/2018

The ladies at One Fine Day have been absolutely wonderful! They listened to what I wanted in a dress and they tried very hard to make it awesome and also importantly, to stay within my budget! Wow! What a feat! But the ladies pulled it off. I can't wait to see my dress when it comes in January 2018! I am soooo excited!

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy you were thrilled with everything! :)

JAIME

Married on 03/03/2018

You have to go to this place before deciding on a dress!

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you jaime! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience!

Gianna

Married on 01/27/2018

One Fine Day was the first bridal salon I visited and it was simply amazing. Ginny, my consultant, was beyond helpful (at 10 AM in the morning, when I was even too tired to focus on dresses. ) She listened to exactly what I described as my vision and pulled several perfect dresses, as well as, ones I might not have tried otherwise but also liked a lot. After finding the dress of my dreams, I noted a few things I was unhappy with: the cut of the top, and the lace trim. Without hesitation Ginny, Olivia, and the staff at One Fine Day jumped to check with the designer to see if she could accommodate the changes- and she could! It was a bridal dream come true. From there picking out my accessories was a delight (and One Fine Day had much better selection of veils and belts than other places! ) The entire staff was so knowledgeable and helpful- if you're looking for a wedding dress you have to go to One Fine Day!

Jenna

Married on 12/09/2017

I was absolutely blown away by my wedding dress shopping experience at One Fine Day Bridal Salon. I met Olivia at a bridal expo my venue was holding and she was able to make an appointment for me to come into the store that night. I was unaware at the time but she stayed open late so that I was able to take my time and not feel rushed during my bridal experience. She thoroughly listened to my wants, helped me to find my perfect dress, and recommended a trusted seamstress for my alterations. Overall an incredible experience with this salon and their staff members! I would highly recommend all brides to consider One Fine Day for their wedding dress.

Grace

Married on 11/26/2017

I found a beautiful, unique dress that I was able to alter and make exactly what I wanted. The shop has so many gorgeous dresses that would be perfect for any bride.

User6572049

2+ years ago

My experience at One Fine Day Bridal Salon was amazing! I was treated like I was the only person in the shop. My entire experience was completely personalized. My only suggestion for other brides would be to have an idea of what you would like to try on. This was the first stop for me and it was a bit overwhelming, as I can be indecisive. Thankfully, mimosas were available to help save the day ;P Thank you, Lindsay for your suggestions and for literally flipping dresses inside out to help me find my dream dress. I plan to try on dresses elsewhere (for the experience) and come back to purchase my dress from One Fine Day.

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review. We so enjoy spending time with our brides and are honored that you allow us to share in this special time with you.

Tiffany

Married on 05/06/2017

Olivia was very helpful while trying on dresses especially with my mom not being able to be there she took pictures, and helped me in and out of dresses my appointment was wonderful I would definitely recommend to anyone.

One Bridal's reply:

Tiffany-Thank you so much for your kind review! We know how busy all of our lives are especially when you are planning a wedding. So we cannot thank you enough for your kind words. We cannot wait to see photos from your wedding day sweetie! God Bless!

FutureMrsJenkins
Karli

Olivia was amazing!
I went to several shops and definitely had the best experience here! I felt very comfortable and Olivia was very attentive to my likes and needs. She kept my budget in mind and even let me come back again a few days later to look again! She took me as a walk in both days and really listened to what I was looking for. I would recommend this salon to any and everyone! It was and amazing experience!

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Karli! Your review is so appreciated and when we receive them it absolutely makes our day!! We recognize that your time is valuable and cannot thank you enough for taking the time to review our store.
Many blessings to you cutie, and please share some photos with us of your wedding day!! We all appreciate brides like you so very much!

K
Kristyn

Married on 05/06/2017

One Fine Day was wonderful to work with! Olivia consulted with me and was so patient in helping me to find the right dress! My experience there was the best by far of the places I went to. On top of that, she helped me to find a dress off the rack, working directly with a seamstress to make sure they'd be able to alter it down. She also found a belt that was perfect for the dress which incorporated all of the colors in my wedding. I'd definitely recommend One Fine Day to anyone!

Gemma

Married on 03/26/2017

I walked into One Fine Day and was so happy with what I saw! From the decor to cleanliness and of course, the gorgeous gowns! Olivia was fun, patient and ever so helpful. I had a particular idea in mind for what I wanted when I walked in. I tried many dresses that had some of items I had mentioned. However, I was so taken with an accessory which didn't go well with what I thought I wanted in a dress. What's so funny is that in the end I ended up going with a dress Olivia suggested to match the piece I loved so much! To me, that is the sign of a great stylist. I would highly recommend One Fine Day to anyone who asks me? Thanks again Olivia!

Gemma:
Your glowing review makes us so happy! You cannot imagine how serious we are about our brides having an amazing experience. We want each and everyone to have a memorable, special time with us. Wedding planning can be so stressful and if we can take any of that away from you, we will!! We are looking so forward to seeing photos of you from your wedding! Blessings to you!

C
Colleen

Married on 03/18/2017

Finding my dress at One Fine Day felt like an episode of Say Yes to the Dress, but without the drama! It was perfect! Everyone who works at One Fine Day is sweet and welcoming and definitely focused on the customer. I have already recommended a few people to One Fine Day, and they've found their dresses there too! This place really is like hitting the jackpot.

L
lauren

Married on 03/11/2017

I tried on dresses at 3 different salons and One Fine Day was the BEST experience. Olivia took her time, was not overbooked with other brides and made us feel so comfortable. We tried on a ton of dresses and she encouraged my family to be involved in picking dresses as well which they loved. Pricing was very reasonable and I found my dress at a great discount. Definitely recommend looking for dresses here!

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Lauren! We really appreciate it. I am so happy you found a dress that you love. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. :) I can't wait to see your wedding photos!

Jordan

Married on 01/14/2017

One fine day and Oliva were wonderful! Extremely professional and helpful. Such a wonderful store

C
Christie

Married on 12/31/2016

Such a fun experience and such gorgeous dresses! I ended up getting the first one I tried on and everyone was so helpful!

Ashley

Married on 12/10/2016

Very professional and helpful! Did an awesome job!

M

Married on 11/19/2016

My experience with One Fine Day Bridal was amazing.

Unfortunately, I had already purchased my dress (which was ordered a size to small among other upsetting things) from another shop before I discovered OFD Bridal.

At OFD, I met the manager, Olivia, and explained to her my situation with the previous bridal shop. Olivia gladly provided me with the information for their miracle worker seamstress before I had even purchased anything from the store! The following day, I came in with my dress to try on a veil and other accessories that they offered. Olivia not only helped me into my dress but she provided me with her full attention for the hour I was in the store. With Olivia’s help, I ended up finding the perfect veil and belt to go with my dress on the big day.

I would highly recommend going to One Fine Day for all your bridal attire. I was not able to find a more helpful staff anywhere else in Jacksonville. Olivia listened to me, gave me advice, and genuinely cared about my big day (regardless of who I purchased the dress from). Looking back, I wish I would have gone with One Fine Day from the beginning but I’m lucky to have found them when I did! I cannot thank Olivia and One Fine Day Bridal enough for everything they did for me.

Melissa:
Your review of your experience at One Fine Day has made us so happy. Olivia is a gem to us and absolutely invaluable! She is so pleased that she was able to help you. Thank you so much for your kind words. Many blessings to you!

Amber

Married on 10/29/2016

One Fine Day was so helpful and welcoming when I went in for my appointment. I was helped by Lindsay and she was so sweet! The shop is smaller and it makes your appointment feel more private and special. The dresses are beautiful.

User5604637

2+ years ago

I was on a search to find my dream dress and I couldn't find a vendor that carried it. I called One Fine Day and Olivia went above and beyond! She had the dress shipped in for me to try on and it was love at first sight! The staff was so wonderful and kind.

User6020658

2+ years ago

Loved my experience here! The bridal consultants were amazing and sweet. Found my perfect dress and would recommend to anyone wanting a personalized and relaxed appointment.

Tianna

Married on 10/15/2016

I had the best experience at OFD! Olivia and Ginny are so incredibly helpful and knowledgable. I would DEFINITELY recommend them to any girl looking to buy an amazing and unique wedding gown!