Back to One Bridal

Married on 10/15/2016

Good Experience. Nice dresses. Sales lady was very kind and helpful

Carley

Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved my experience of wedding dress shopping. One Fine Day Bridal was my first bridal salon ever, and thank goodness! I was drawn to there bridal salon by chance of seeing them on Instagram. They posted a photo of my now wedding dress, that instantly forced me to come in and try that very dress on, and I purchased it! The staff was amazing, she was very helpful, and allowed me to try on how many dresses I wanted! One Fine Day Bridal closed to store for just my family and I, and I felt so special. I wish I could do it over again, only if I get the same dress though! Lol THANK YOU <3 I had such an amazing experience.

J
Jessica

Married on 10/06/2016

I had such a great experience trying on wedding dresses at One Fine Day. Their boutique is gorgeous, their staff were very helpful and the dresses are beautiful. You can not go wrong with One Fine Day!

K
Kristina

Married on 08/27/2016

The staff at One Fine Day Bridal Salon are great and professional. I purchased the big fluffy James Clifford dress and they were great at helping me get into it cause its work. They have great selections and listen to what you want when it comes to finding your dream dress. I can't wait to wear my dress in August for my wedding! Also most bridal salons it takes 5-6 months for you to receive your dress but mine came in within three months.

A
Ashleigh

Married on 07/23/2016

The service is excellent! Ended up getting my dress here after trying a few other places. This was by far the best experience (and dress!). Highly recommend making an appointment for a fun and private experience with your group.

Laine

Married on 07/02/2016

After a long search and many disappointing visits to several other bridal boutiques, I was beyond happy with my experience at One Fine Day. The ladies are so polite and welcoming. I absolutely LOVED that when I booked my appointment I was the only bride in the store making the experience much more private for myself and guests. My dress experience was just as wonderful, and they were able to order extra buttons for my bouquet and train. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique!

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Laine! We are thrilled that you loved your experience. :)

S
Samantha

Married on 06/25/2016

I was so thrilled to walk into this shop and have the experience I did. I tried on a number of dresses and really liked all of them. Even though I didn't find *the* dress, I cherish how kind and helpful everyone was. The shop was comfortable, welcoming, bright, and everyone was excited to see me. It was everything I could've hoped for. I really wish I would've found my dress there - or possibly tried on more. I went in with such an idea of what I wanted and I think that messed up my ability to see all of the potential dresses they had. There were some really stunning designers and I was a bit stubborn because I was so in the mood for this particular cut. I am grateful that they weren't pushy or demanding that I find a dress that day and were more focused on trying to help me through the process. I'd recommend anyone looking for a dress to stop in and check it out in a heartbeat because they were my favorite of all the places I checked out (which was 4).

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Samantha! It is our goal that each and every bride enjoys her experience even if she does not find her dress. We are so happy you had a great experience here. We hope that your wedding day (and dress) is everything you dream it will be and wish you and your future spouse the absolute best! :)

JULIANNA
JULIANNA

Married on 05/20/2016

Olivia is hands down the best! I have a very small window, and needed to buy off the rack. My dress was the first one I tried on! Due to work travel, I was having an issue scheduling pickup. Olivia called the owner, who came in on a Monday, to let me try the dress on again before I went out of town. Love, love, love this salon!

Christina

Married on 05/14/2016

Oliva and company were AMAZING. She is knowledgable about all the lines that they carry and all options available. I had the entire store to myself and I felt so special. After finding the perfect dress and drying up all the happy tears, we were able to celebrate with a little bubbly. One Fine Day, is true to it's name. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking your time with me!

Lydia

Married on 04/03/2016

We had a fantastic experience at One Fine Day, from beginning to end. I was able to bring my three bridesmaids, mother, and aunt, and they had a wide selection of gowns. My wedding was only three months away and I needed something off the rack. Luckily, they had multiple items. They offered a variety of prices, from under $1,000 to above $2,000. I originally was planning to spend around $1,000, but I fell in love with a $2,000 dress and purchased that one, plus a $300 gown. White Magnolia wouldn't even allow me to schedule an appointment unless I agreed to spend at least $2,000 on a dress up front, so it was their loss. One Fine Day was clean, spacious, the attendants were on point, focused, listened to my interests, and had additional great suggestions. As a bonus, they gave us mimosas while we were shopping and champagne to celebrate after I found the perfect dress! I would recommend them to any bride!

User5301883

2+ years ago

One Fine Day made my dress buying experience seamless! Olivia was wonderful and selected a dress for me to try in that I never would have picked myself, and I ended up being the dress that I chose to wear on my wedding day! I have recommended OFD to my friends who are looking for dresses

Lauren

Married on 05/27/2017

Book an appointment asap, it's the last place you'll look because you'll find the one!

User6392264

2+ years ago

Very nice experience! I ended up spending more than I would have liked because they do not have dresses less than $1200.

One Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We understand that your time is very valuable and appreciate your feedback.

Caitlin

Married on 01/21/2017

I went to One Fine Day the weekend after my very first dress shopping experience the weekend prior which had been a bit overwhelming. Olivia, at One Fine Day, was like a breath of fresh air- quick to note I had been overwhelmed by all the options and totally knew how to be patient yet officiant! They had a fantastic and unique selection with reasonable prices and you can consign there too! Costumer service was excellent and Olivia was extremely professional. Highly recommend!

K
Kobe

Married on 11/05/2016

I had a WONDERFUL experience with Olivia at One Fine Day bridal salon and found my perfect dress! She was so helpful and even though I had a late appointment, I didn't feel rushed at all. The selection was so great, so many different designers that other stores don't have! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone!

M
Matissa

Married on 12/18/2015

We happened upon this bridal salon for my daughter's wedding because it was near out of town family.... & I am so glad we did. We set up an appointment for a Saturday morning & were pleasantly surprised when we realized it was a private appointment for just us. Talk about one on one service. It was a great experience & my daughter found the absolute perfect dress & veil.... It fit her like a glove & was a perfect match for her creative & beautiful personality! After we said yes to the dress, champagne was brought out for all of us to toast & celebrate! It was a wonderful experience, & I would highly recommend One Fine Day to anyone looking for a bridal gown!

User6572710

3.2

This store has one of the best selections of dresses. However, being the last appointment of the day, I felt I was a bit rushed and several details overlooked. Specifically, when I ask for seamstress recommendations, I was told that I would receive one when I got all my dress pieces. Then, when I did get all my dress pieces, I was informed the recommended seamstress was now too booked for me. I was also questioned why I didn't get a "bag" with this information before - I am assuming because I was overlooked. But my main complaint is that I paid $600 for a customized piece of which I was unsatisfied with. Instead of asking me to bring the piece into the shop so it could be inspected for the complaints, I was told that no one had EVER complained about the vendor and then I was blamed for leaving without trying on the piece when I picked it up. Overall, I do not find this is good customer service.

Amanda:

We appreciate so much your taking the time to submit this review. It is unfortunate that you felt that your appointment was rushed. As a courtesy to you, we knowingly scheduled your appointment after our typical closing time, so if you felt that you were rushed, we are incredibly sorry.
Regarding the item that you state you were dissatisfied with, ...actually we are completely shocked. We personally inspect each item when it arrives to make sure that each one meets our high standards.
This is why we stress to all of our brides that when all of their items arrive that they are all tried on together IN THE STORE.
**Unfortunately, you chose not to do that nor did you make us aware that your bolero wasn't to your liking until after you had it altered. Had you let us know, we would have taken care of any issue you might have had.
We want every bride who buys from our boutique to be happy in every way, from the beginning of their experience to the end.