Back to Orange Tree Golf Club

L
Featured
Lea

Married on 02/17/2018

Kristin Carter was wonderful! Her and the catering staff pulled off our wedding flawlessly! My husband and I were very happy with the venue, the staff, how they set up my vision decoration wise, and the food was delicious. We can’t say enough food things about how our wedding went!

D
Danika

Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

We loved working without Orange Tree for our wedding! They were very accommodating and everything went smoothly. They were wonderful at day of coordination and also handled all the details of the wedding so well. So easy to work with and very affordable. We feel like we got our dream wedding without breaking the bank, which makes me so happy!

Kristen

Married on 01/27/2018

From the moment we began exchanging emails, Kristin was incredibly responsive. No matter the question, no matter the issue, no matter the time of day, she always put our minds to ease. Coming from Calgary, Alberta, we had a pile of requests and questions but Kristin made everything so easy for us. We had the most beautiful wedding imaginable. If you are wondering whether or not you should use the package services offered by Orange Tree, DO IT! The value, service, and outcome was well worth it from Erin Ashlee Photography, Jeremy (the DJ), Leslie (Leapin Lilys flowers) and Brian from Oh My Goodness Cakes (he made us AMAZING cupcakes!). We also received exceptional service from the front desk staff/concierge at Orange Tree Resort. It made accommodations a breeze for our guests, up to around 120 people that were coming from Canada, the U.K. , and Switzerland. They did their best to place us in rooms that were close together and the shuttle service from the lobby to our rooms was very convenient. The only concern from our guests was The Grove restaurant staff seemed overwhelmed and slow at times. Perhaps this was because they were understaffed (especially during the breakfast rush) and couldn't seem to accommodate all of our guests quickly and promptly. But, from an event standpoint, the day-of and evening celebrations at Orange Tree could not have gone smoother and I would HIGHLY recommend this location. Kristin is an absolute dream to work with and will do everything she possibly can to make this the best day of your life. It was for us!

Kimberley

Married on 04/22/2017

WOW WOW WOW! There really aren't enough words to describe how incredible our experience and our wedding was with Kristin and the whole crew at Orange Tree.
To start, we began looking at reception venues about 2 years before our actual wedding and just so happened upon Orange Tree at one of their open houses (which we would highly recommend attending if you are at all considering Orange Tree for your wedding!). It was here that we fell in love with the resort and, perhaps more important, Kristin Carter. I think we visited Orange Tree 3-4 times before finally choosing a date and saying "YES! " to the venue and boy are we glad we did!
Our wedding was beyond perfection. The ballroom was out-of-this-world beautiful (especially thanks to the ceiling draping, market lighting, and chandelier from Orange Tree! ), the food was delicious (medium rare filet mignon was a HUGE hit! ), and our wedding was a party from the get-go. Our guests had a great time and we couldn't be happier to have begun our wunderful lives together by celebrating at Orange Tree.
Thank you for everything, Kristin, you were incredible and we can't say enough great things about you and Orange Tree! Thank you for making our wedding dreams a reality! :)

Orange Tree Golf Club's reply:

Kimberly, thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind words. It was great getting to know you and your family though all the planning. We wish you and Ryan the best and enjoy your time as newlywed's. Please don't be a stranger and I can't wait to see those gorgeous wedding pics!!

J
jeff

Married on 11/06/2016

Written words to not even begin to give an accurate description of how WONDERFUL Kristen, Patty, Orange Tree Golf Resort and all of the vendors who helped create the most beautiful wedding ever.
Kristen is awesome. Every request or question was answered quickly. Not once did I feel any of the "panic" moments that you plan on when putting together a wedding. From the first meeting, I knew we were in good hands.
Thank you for making our vision and dream wedding come true. It is a day that will be remembered by many friends, family and especially us. With extreme thanks! Erin and Jeff

User5573738

2+ years ago

Had the most beautiful wedding reception. Kristin, Director of Catering, was so easy and fun to work with :)

T
Tami

Married on 10/24/2015

Our daughter and her fiance previewed several reception venues while planning their wedding. After their meeting Kristin Carter (Orange Tree Resort, Director of Catering), the decision was much easier to make final. They were so very impressed with Kristin's professionalism and overall genuine care and thoughtfulness. Words cannot express our gratitude for the most beautiful wedding reception for our daughter. Kristin remained readily accessible throughout the entire planning process and especially on day of a wedding. All 200+ guests enjoyed a most memorable evening. Our hearts are full! A heartfelt thank you to Kristin, the chef, bar servers and the entire catering staff. To your continued success in celebrating LOVE with newlyweds in the Grand Ballroom!

E
Elise

Married on 10/10/2015

Easy to work with very professionally everything was on time

D
David

Married on 05/25/2015

Kristen Carter and Patty Packard were so very helpful during the entire process. They helped Carole and I plan our beautiful wedding. All of the guests raved about the setting and the completeness of the event. It was a very beautiful day ceremony and reception.

Orange Tree Golf Club's reply:

It was so great working with both of you!! We enjoyed your wedding and guests so much. You both seem so happy and we were lucky to be a party of your special day!!

User5021579

2+ years ago

Our wedding was absolutely incredible! We could not have been happier with this venue and the Wedding Coordinator-Kristin! Very responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. Everything went exactly as planned, we highly recommend the signature filet as an entree as well as the cake vendor provided as part of our wedding package. Definitely a great deal compared to many of the overpriced Venues throughout the valley... We looked at quite a few.

Our guests stayed at the resort as many came in from out of town. The bell staff was great, rooms were spacious, and the tempurpedic bed very easy to get a good night rest.

Orange Tree Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much!! We loved working with both of you!! Please keep in touch and we can't wait to see pictures!!

B
Brenda

Married on 04/11/2015

We were so lucky to have found this venue for our Wedding reception. We were on a budget and had been looking around for several months. Not only was this venue perfect but we got more than anticipated. Food was great, alcohol package amazing, cake turned out wonderful, and of course the best part of it all was working with Kristen Carter! She was fantastic and helped me every step of the way!

Orange Tree Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Brenda!! It was so great working with you and Vincent. We can't wait to see your pictures!!

T
TJ

Married on 02/21/2015

An amazing night! Amanda and I couldn't have been happier and would recommend orange tree to anyone! Amazing staff!

aFutch
Amanda

Married on 02/21/2015

Kristen Carter and everyone that helped plan, organize and execute our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding went above and beyond every expectation my husband and I had! Kristen was there throughout the whole process, and took all of the stress off of our shoulders. My husband and I both work crazy hours, and had no time to sit down an plan anything other than the date, the colors, the theme and put together a guest list. Kristen and her team listened to our minimal input, and were able to create the most beautiful wedding we have ever seen. She also recommended every vendor we used, which saved us the stress of searching and/or being disappointed with the end product. Not only did everything turn out beautifully, but every Orange Tree staff member involved went out of his/her way to make our special day stress free!

A
Amber

Married on 12/31/2014

Friendly staff, helpful & professional. Always willing to listen & help. Made the best accommodations for everyone. My only disappoint was that we did not get the rooms we requested days prior to the wedding & the day of the wedding we got to switch to the rooms we had originally requested which made it slightly chaotic , however staff was quick to help and made the transition smooth& easy , especially Randall & Josh :)

User4600564

2+ years ago

Kristin was wonderful to work with and kept everything as easy as possible to make our special day perfect.

Kay

Married on 11/22/2014

Our experience was absolutely perfect! Kristen was incredible to work with. The wedding was all we wanted it to be. The staff at orangetree was so accommodating. They took great care of us. We are completely satisfied. I can't say enough about Kristen Carter!

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/22/2014

I loved having my reception at Orange Tree. Kristin was great to work with. The entire staff the night of the reception was incredible! They took such good care of us. The food was great, too. This is a beautiful venue.

E
Erin

Married on 10/17/2014

I fell in love with this venue when my husband and I attended our friend's wedding in 2011. Staff was amazing. Patty and Kristin were so responsive to every email and question that we had. I was so scatter brained and I appreciate all the help they gave. Any issues we had were promptly addressed. Food was amazing, and the resort staff was amazing as well. We would definitely recommend them to anyone. The night was everything I dreamed of and more. I only wish I could do it again!

H
Haley

Married on 02/22/2014

Kristin and Patty were awesome! The whole experience was amazing. We love the Orange Tree

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 10/18/2013

Orangetree did such an amazing job! They venue was beautiful and we are so happy we picked this place to get married at!

Kevin & Kim

Married on 11/10/2012

My wife & I had a wonderful experience working with Kristin & Jennifer to organize our wedding & Reception at the Orange Tree Golf Resort! At first I couldn't see how everything was going to work in the time we needed, then again I have never planned a wedding. Kristin & Jennifer were awesome! They told my wife and I to relax and that they had full control on our wedding day. And they were right! They took extra special care of us, our family, and our guests. Many friends and family members said it was the best wedding they have been to! Very pretty, professional, classy, & FUN! With no stress....

Kristen

Married on 02/06/2010

We are so happy we chose the have our wedding at the Orange Tree Golf Resort. Joyce Harwood and Kerry Ly were an absolute pleasure to work with! The outdoor gazebo is such a stunning place to have your ceremony, the ballrooms are gorgeous, and the food was AMAZING! We had a lot of guests say how much they enjoyed everything. The guest rooms were also beautiful!

I wanted to get married in Scottsdale, but had a hard time finding a venue that could work with my budget. The Orange Tree offers very affordable prices and packages to suit any wedding.

Keep in mind that the Orange Tree is undergoing some changes, shortly before our wedding they closed down their lobby bar and restaurant. However, because of this the entire North Wing of the hotel is all yours on the day of your wedding.

Lorraine Bernal
Lorraine

Married on 07/04/2009

The Orange Tree Golf Resort was everything that I envisioned for my wedding. Kerry Ly, the assistant coordinator was so thorough, explaining every detail, and taking such detailed notes on all my requests. The Beautiful Seville Room was my first choice for the reception, such a fun layout and beautiful interior! But after my guest list grew, I transferred to the Mariposa Ballroom. A grand room with high ceilings, elegant lighting fixtures, and regal molding I barley needed any decorations. The Mariposa Foyer is where I held my ceremony, Kerry actually had it decorated it for me! It looked amazing with the enormous windows looking over the golf course! It felt like we were outside, only in the comfort of air conditioning (July in Arizona). The food was amazing, the staff accomidation, the room we stayed in was beyond all our expections! I reccomend The Orange Tree highly. Our wedding is currently on their wedding blog. Andrew and Lorraine Married July 4th : ) Happy Wedding!

Tim and Kim
Kimberly

Married on 05/23/2009

The Orange Tree was an exceptional venue and we couldn't be more thrilled with our experience there. I planned my wedding from out of state and was on a small budget so I did a lot of things myself. Kerry at the Orange Tree was so great at returning all my emails and phone calls immediatley and made things so painless for me. Since I created a lot of things for the wedding myself and I am kind of a control freak I was really concerned about relaxing and letting someone else take care of decorating the reception hall and ceremony site. But they did an amazing job, the staff put together all my centerpieces, alphabetized the seating cards and decorated everything perfectly.

Our guests gave us a million compliments about how wonderful the food was and the cake turned out to be better than I pictured it in my head. The entire staff was amazing and took care of us flawlessly the entire week before and the weekend of.

I would say that my big day went off flawlessly thanks to the staff at the Orange Tree :)

N
Nadia

Married on 01/19/2008

I am so happy that I chose Orange Tree Golf Resort for my wedding and reception venue. They were wonderful! I highly recommend them.