Back to Orland Chateau

Krystal
Krystal

Married on 06/09/2019

Great Experience

Orland Chateau is a beautiful place to have a wedding. The owners are very knowledgeable about the weding industry and its a family owned business. They are patient, helpful and are available to answer any questions anytime I call or any time I've requested to come to talk or bring someone to view the venue.

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/22/2018

We had our wedding here and I just had to write a review for them! Tom and Leonard are amazing to work with! From the very beginning they were very helpful and everything was flawless! My guest can’t stop raving about the food and the atmosphere.

C
Cecilia

Married on 12/30/2017

The best decision we made when planning for our wedding was using the Orland Chateau for our wedding reception! Tom and Leonard made sure that I was happy with every detail for the night of the event. They were so accommodating, The place is gorgeous and the food wad excellent. All my guest raved about how delicious the food was. I can't wait to use them again for my next events! I highly recommend this place and you won't regret it!

A
Amber

Married on 09/23/2017

Highly recommeneded

I had my wedding here 9/23/2017 and everything was absolutely perfect. Tom and Leonard were easy to work with and very accommodating. It is also very affordable for a beautiful banquet. I would highly recommend their business.

T
Terica

Married on 05/06/2017

Very pleasant experience with this venue!

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/31/2016

Do yourself a favor and USE THIS VENUE! Tom and Lenny were absolutely amazing to work and truly gave us the wedding of our dreams. They were accommodating from day 1 and made sure our entire night was perfect. We received so many compliments on how amazing our food was, our stocked our bar was and how great it was that we were the only wedding in the entire place. Our reception was supposed to run from 6:30 p.m. 12:30 a.m. But when our guests started arriving early (at 6), the bar was open for them and they let us dance the night away until almost 1 a.m. (We had a NYE wedding). If I had to do it all again, I would book Orland Chateau in a heartbeat. If you want the most perfect venue around, call them.

L
lori

Married on 07/22/2016

If I could give Orland chateau a 10, I would! Do yourself a favor and book your wedding reception here! My husband and I got married last July 22, 2016, and my review is long overdue.. But I did not want to miss a chance to recognize the outstanding service we received! Growing up in Orland park, I know the great reputation this banquet hall has acquired over the years. I also have witnessed the hall make some beautiful renovations, including the addition of an outdoor patio. Although our wedding day was quite hot (thus limiting our use of the outdoor space), it was still a great backdrop and area for guests who wanted to step outside. At the time of booking the hall, my husband and I were still debating an outdoor wedding, and Tom was more than accommodating in letting us know that an outdoor ceremony was an option. The food was absolutely excellent! We have had guests tell us, who have been recently reminiscing about the wedding, how great the food was! Another added bonus is that the cake is included. It was fun to go to the local bakery and test flavors and choose the design. The DIY decor I made was set up just as I had asked, with minimal direction. Everything was absolutely perfect and the vibe was low key through the entire process.. Which I, as a busy bride, can definitely appreciate! Another concern as a bride can be the availability of restrooms as well as bridal suites. The hotel was not lacking on either of these! The facility is clean and the staff professional. I would highly recommend the Orland chateau for any formal event :)
-lori and Steven follenweider

G
Gerry

Married on 08/29/2015

Very easy to work with.
Food was excellent and was served hot!

M
Megan

Married on 07/24/2015

Tom and Len were very helpful while planing my wedding reception. They were open to some ideas I had. The food was great, the bar was great had all the drinks I requested and more! They have down a few upgrades making the place looking even better than when I first walked in a year before the wedding! We had our wedding on a Friday since it is cheaper we wanted to save on the cost as much as we could. Make cake was including in the reception all I had to do was pick it out. Len and Tom ending up setting up my card table and gift table for me since I wasn't able to do it myself. Overall this is a great place to have a Wedding and Reception.

L
Lenora

Married on 07/05/2015

Leonard and Tom were absolutely awesome. I could not have made a better selection. Service, food and location all get A+++++++

Lenora C.

M
Melissa

Married on 05/09/2015

We had a great experience at Orland Chateau from start to finish. The owners, Tom and Leonard, are very laid back and easy to work with. We had come from several other venues in the area where we were pressured and almost bullied in some cases. This experience was a 180. We felt each choice was ours. The flat fee included the dinner, cake, bar and flowers. There was no need or pressure to upgrade. My hubby went in for a tasting with his parents and had a great time. We choose family style-beef, baked chicken and Italian sausage. The whole meal was delicious and many of our guests took advantage of the unlimited food. We also had many guests with dietary restrictions-vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, allergies. Tom and Leonard were very accommodating and all requests were met. We had the option to choose our own beers and any special liquor which was a nice touch. Champagne or wine service is provided at dinner. We choose the champagne and it was so good I ended up drinking it all night. Flowers came as part of the package- we just provided the colors. I wasn't expecting much, but they were amazing and matched our peacock wedding colors perfectly... Way beyond the carnations I was expecting. The venue also has an outdoor area which we were able to use for the ceremony, but we had a back up plan to use the dance floor ready to go if needed. Overall, Tom
and Leonard were a joy to work with and we will definitely have future events here.

P
Pamela

Married on 03/14/2015

We were completely satisfied and "thrilled" with the food, service, cooperation, and flexibility of Tom and Leonard, the owners. The Orland Chataeu is a family run business and we felt like "family". I would highly recommend this venue to all of my friends and family!

Kimberly

Married on 06/06/2014

The food was beyond incredible. We got home from our honeymoon to multiple messages telling us that our guests had never had such delicious meals at a wedding! The filet was amazing! ANd the vegetarian meals were also superb. The staff was awesome and extremely flexible!

A
Amanda

Married on 04/19/2014

My husband and I just had our recepetion at Orland Chateau this past weekend. We were blown away with how fabulous everything turned out. The owners were beyond accomodating from the beggining and it fit in perfectly with our budget. Everything we keep hearing from our guests is good: how great the food was, how beautifu the venue was, ect. Not only did everything turn out beautiful, but it was extremly easy working with the owners because they were so nice. We would highly recommend this venue to everyone getting married (or for any other occasion).

R
Regina

Married on 08/24/2013

The Orland Chateau helped with everything they could to make sure the day went perfect!

User3490361

2+ years ago

We were thrilled with this venue. They went above and beyond in accommodating our requests--even setting up extra decorations that we requested. Their food was delicious and their pricing was reasonable.

User3650202

2+ years ago

Everything was perfect and so easy!

H
Heather

Married on 11/10/2012

We had our reception at the Orland Chateau and we couldn't have had a better experience. The owners are great - they accommodated everything and were very helpful throughout the whole process. Whenever I had a question I could email them and get a response almost immediately. They are very reasonably priced for everything that is included and everybody commented on how great the food was. They provide centerpieces but I had made my own and they set everything up exactly how I wanted it. They were so easy going and accommodating with everything that they made a stressful time much easier. I would highly recommend the Orland Chateau.

D
Dave

Married on 07/14/2012

We just had our wedding and the Orland Chateau and could not have asked for more! Tom and Lenard were great! They were extremely flexible and very laid back! The made sure our night was going to be just how we wanted it and they followed through with everything! The price and service was great! The food was FANTASTIC! We got nothing but compliments and we cannot thank the Orland Chateau enough for making our wedding day perfect!

Kristi

Married on 05/05/2012

Great Venue with Excellent food! The guests all raved about how good the food was!

I
Steven

Married on 10/22/2011

Tom and Leonard were great through the entire process.

The hall is so pretty and elegant that it did not need further decorating upon our arrival. Hands down the most beautiful and classy place to have your wedding reception for your dollar.

The food is hands down the best family style dinner around. We got (and are still getting) compliments to this day on the food and the hall.

Kiera

Married on 06/04/2011

We had our receptiong here!

The owners of the Orland Chateau made our wedding planning so easy and comfortable. Any time we called or had a question, they answered right away. Anything we wanted, they provided for us.
We brought several items for the day of the wedding the Thursday before (we had a Saturday wedding) and they had it all ready to go.

We had different table numbers that were not up when we got to the reception hall, and I found a worker who immediately stopped what she was doing and put up the correct table numbers.

This reception hall provided me with the LEAST amount of stress in all of my planning--I am SO happy about that!

S
Sarah

Married on 02/26/2011

I loved everything about The Orland Chateau! They were more than willing to work with me to coordinate all of the vendors and setting up/taking down any items I brought in for the day (guest book, table coverings, candles etc.). I was stunned when I arrived for the reception, it looked more beautiful than I had imagined. They did a fantastic job putting everything together.

The food was fantastic! They were willing to put together vegetarian dishes for myself and several of our guests, also really great. I can't say anything about the cake as we brought in our own - they did reduce the overall price, but still cut and served the cake without a cutting fee.

I got a big surprise the week before my wedding when I went in for a final walk through and they had redecorated the bridal room - it's gorgeous! It was the perfect retreat for my bridesmaids and I to freshen up before the reception started, and a cozy place to relax with my new husband when we needed a moment away from all of the action.

I would highly recommend The Orland Chateau!

T
Mike and Jackie

Married on 02/05/2010

Orland Chateau was an excellent place to have my wedding! The service and assistance was great and they offered a reasonable price! The interior has gone under some renovations and it looks spectacular. I would definitely use Orland Chateau again and have recommended them to family and friends.

This company is family owned and you can feel the warmth when you walk in. Leonard is a very friendly and funny guy and Tom is also! The food is fantastic! My wedding guests were astonished at how great the food was and how much they got! We chose the family style dinner and it was more than enough. We ate like kings!

One thing I really liked about Orland Chateau was that the wedding cake was included in the cost! I will admit I was nervous at first but when I tasted the cake from Naples Bakery I was very excited! Even the guests commented on how moist the cake was!

Overall, I am very pleased with the service and atmosphere at Orland Chateau. I would definitely use this banquet hall again! Thanks Leonard and Tom for helping to make our wedding day special!

Nicb77
Nicole

Married on 05/15/2009

Orland Chateau was fantastic for our May 15th Wedding! The price is very reasonable and they provide free wedding cake and table flowers with the price. We had the steak and chicken and the steak was equal to what you would get in an expensive steak house. Everyone kept commenting about how great the food was. The management was great to deal with and terrific when it came to setting up our room. I would recommend this reception hall to everyone!