Back to Palm Bridal

Frances
Frances Poveda

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Kersten is amazing!

Kersten was so wonderful to work with. I felt like I knew her my whole life as we chatted away. She focused on what I really wanted and always made suggestions. She helped me find my dream dress for my wedding and I can’t thank her enough.

S
Spaska

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing. Any bride should try Palm Bridal

I am from Delaware. Came on vacation in Naples and the wedding is in Bulgaria. My American grandmother that lives in Naples asked me to find stores so I can try some wedding dresses.
Kersten is the owner of the Palm Bridal Shop. She is trully amazing. She helped me with suggestions and recommendations. She made my day. I recomend Palm Bridal to all of you.
You are going to love your time with Kersten.

H
Hayley

Married on 07/13/2019

5 stars are just not enough for Palm Bridal and the owner, Kersten! Shopping here was meant to be for me, with the store opening the same week I got engaged, and I’m In love with the dress I picked! I came down from Boston with the intention of just perusing a couple stores to start getting dress ideas with my mom, grandma, and stepdad. Thankfully, the first store we picked was Palm, and we didn’t need to go anywhere else! From the start Kersten was professional and warm, and her store has a great range of dresses and prices! I felt comfortable the whole time, and most important I felt pretty in everything! I wish I had more opportunities to give Kersten business, I’ll send anyone her way!

Of note: I would recommend making an appointment; they do take walk-ins, but I see big things for this store in the future!

Palm Bridal's reply:

Hayley, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for you sweet review! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and your family :) We are so very excited for your new chapter and just know that you will look incredible in YOUR gown! We can't thank you enough for letting us be part of your story and cannot wait to see photos! Sending you ALL of our love!

K
Kathleen

Married on 06/22/2019

I absolutely could not be more happier than getting my dress at Palm bridal they absolutely treated me like family and not like just a customer who is looking for a dress I felt special from beginning to and I highly recommend anyone that wants to get married to go there I have shopped at many places and nobody has treated me as good as they have five stores is not even enough operating to give them thank you to both of them for making my day special

Palm Bridal's reply:

Kathy, thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your story!! We enjoyed every minute of having you and your family at the salon and we cannot wait for your hubby to see you in that gorgeous gown! Sending you all our love!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional!

Palm Bridal is a gem in the bridal world. Kersten and her mother are wonderful genuine good hearted people. They truly care about each bride and her guests. I drove across the state multiple times just to work with them. I would do it again and again just to be able to have the experience I did! Kersten keeps in communication with you through the entire process and does all she can to make sure your vision comes to life. They offer simply stunning bridal gowns and accessories! The shop itself is clean and very tranquil and has very convenient parking right behind the shop. I have not one negative thing I could say. They were simply a delight!

Laura
Laura

Married on 01/13/2019

I’d had several terrible experiences at previous bridal salons and was just about to give up when my grandmother found Palm Bridal online and suggested I give them a try. I am so glad I did! Kersten and her mom were so helpful and kind. They listened to my story and made me feel like I was part of their family instead of a client. It was the first time I’d felt comfortable dress shopping and I can’t thank them enough! The salon is absolutely beautiful and their dresses are stunning! I highly recommend them! They incorporated little details and personal touches that make them stand out. You can tell they are passionate about what they do. The entire experience was wonderful and I can’t wait to wear my dress! Anytime someone I know is getting married I will refer them to their store every single time! Palm Bridal is the BEST!

Palm Bridal's reply:

Laura, Thank you for your kind words and thank you to your grandmother for pointing you in our direction! We are so happy that you felt so comfortable and that you found the perfect gown to make your own. We are thrilled to have you and your family as part of our Palm Bridal family and can't wait to see pictures of your special day :)

Tara
Tara

Married on 12/30/2018

Naples Wedding

I had an amazing time looking for my dress at Palm Bridal. I would highly recommend this boutique. Highly knowledgeable and excellent quality. I absolutely love my dress.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 11/30/2017

The BEST experience.

Kersten and her mother are literally the sweetest people you will meet! They care so much and are so genuine with each and every customer. The shop is adorable and filled with the most beautiful dresses! There is something for everyone! The fact that she does invitations in-house as well is so neat! She created my invitations, and they turned out so beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience :)