Back to Paola Calderon Makeup

A
Alexis

Married on 08/03/2019

Great & Responsive!

Paola is very responsive, easy to get in touch with, and sweet. I felt comfortable with her within minutes of meeting her. She made sure to get my feedback on my ideal look for my wedding day and she quickly adjusted when I updated some preferences for my look. I was happy to book her for my wedding day since she made the whole experience a low-stress process! I would recommend booking her for both a trial session and a wedding day session.

Vanessa
Vanessa andujar

Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing MUA!

Paola was amazing! She did the makeup for a diverse group, including my mother and bridesmaids. Everyone had different makeup styles and she was so accommodating to every single person. She even covered up my fiance's dark circles and touched up his face!

Hey vanessa,
it was a pleasure to be part of your big day!! I had a great time you and your bridal party were so good to me, I really enjoyed my time with you all. I wish you all the happiness in the world!!! Thank you for choosing me as your makeup artist.

Grace
Grace Agbavitor

Married on 07/19/2019

Passionate

I was recommended to Paola by another make-up artist who I initially wanted to do my make-up, but due to conflicting schedules was not able to book. Although, I was skeptical about using an artist I was not famailar with, I am extremely grateful that Paola services exceeded my expectations. She listened to me pertaining to what I like and did not like and used her expertise to recommend a great look. She kept it simple and literally enhanced my features. My makeup was done at 4pm and up until 2am my make-up was still intact. She matched my foundation perfectly and stepped out the norm of red and berry lip colors for darker complexions and gave me a pretty glossy nude. I was the talk of the night at my girlfriends wedding. Paola is a definitely a game changer when it comes to make-up. She's professional, passionate and a great listener. You will not regret her services. I will definently fly her out to Texas for my wedding.

Dear Grace,
thank you so much for your kind words, I am beyond happy for the opportunity you gave me to do your makeup. I am glad the makeup lasted all night and you was able to feel and look beautiful the night. I would love to be your makeup artist for your big day!! stay in touch, thank you so much for choosing my services.

Dennisse
Dennisse Jasmine

Married on 06/21/2019

Bridal Bliss

Paola is polite and professional! Thank you for a wonderful experience and makeup that lasted all day.

Hey my sweet Dennisse,
Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for everything ♥️ I wish you and your husband the best!!

R
Roxanne Guzmán

Married on 06/08/2019

My go to makeup artist

Although I didn’t get my makeup done for my wedding, Paola did my makeup for my maternity shoot & baby shower. Paola is professional & pleasant. She did an exceptional job, I felt like a princess on both occasions! I would recommend Paola for any occasion.

Paola Calderon Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Roxane!!!! I had a great time doing your makeup and I look forward to continue doing your makeup for future events.

xoxo Paola.

Krizia
Krizia Acosta

Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional

My first time doing my makeup with a Makeup Artist and it was an amazing experience, her service, very polite, punctuality, etc. Not only the makeup covered all my face imperfections but everybody on my wedding were amazed on how beautiful the makeup were done, I truly appreciate her job and with no doubt will recommend her. Super Satisfied!

My beauty,
thank you so much for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your special day!!! I hope to do your makeup again :) thank you again for everything!!!

E
Erica Dejesus-Corporan

Married on 04/25/2019

Loved! Loved! Loved! My make up

I absolutely loved my wedding make up. Paola took her time and made sure to incorporate the look I wanted. My make up looked natural and lasted all day from 10 am to almost 10pm without any touch ups. I highly recommend Paola's services to anyone. I even used her again for my baby shower make up.

Paola Calderon Makeup's reply:

Erica thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!
being part of your special day was magical and then doing it again for your baby shower. Thank you for trusting me!!!!

all the best,
Paola.

C
Cindy Tavarez

Married on 05/16/2018

Amazing job

Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking Paola for your wedding do it now! She is fantastic and books up fast!
 Paola was really sweet, personable and so easy to work with. She also made you feel so comfortable which is really important. The makeup was exactly as we had discussed and I loved it. It was a hot day and lots of dancing… and the makeup lasted all night long.  she made me look like the flawless bride I wanted to be. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Dear Cindy,

thank you so much for choosing me as your makeup artist for such an important date. I had a great time you really made me feel welcomed and treated me so good. thank you again and I hope I could do your makeup again.

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 04/28/2018

Always at ease !

Paola was truly amazing! She always responded on time to my messages/put me at ease with my concerns. Was very detailed when I booked her for my girls and myself. The morning of she arrived on time and fully equipped. She made all of us look flawless and our makeup lasted the whole night! She had a schedule set up for us and we were all done way before time! Thank you for all you did for us babe! She’s def one of the best!

My beautiful Catherine❤️

Thank you so much for being such an angel and for treating me and my assistant so good. We had a blast with you girls!! I wish you the best to you and your hubby♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Pamela
Pamela

Married on 07/12/2019

Paola Is Amazing!

Paola was super accommodating and definitely knows her way around palettes and make up! She was sure to use high end products and made all of my bridesmaids feel incredibly beautiful. Paola was very helpful to mt entire bridal party making sure that they had everything they wanted and looked the way they envisioned themselves. My venue was quite the drive from Paola's base and she arrived to my venue early. Overall, Paola is beyond professional, sweet, and really does make up well. Paola humbled me from thinking I wouldn't need a make up artist, after our trail I was wowed - I could never recreate that look!

Dear Pamela,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for allowing me to be part of your Big day!! I wish you and your husband the best marriage ♥️