Back to Paper Petals Tampa

4 Reviews for Paper Petals Tampa

M
Mostafa

Married on 02/11/2017

Jasmine was awesome! She was able to see my vision for my engagement shower and wedding. She was friendly, responded in a timely fashion, and very affordable compared to others. Thank you again I look forward to working with you again.

S
Sclafani

Married on 06/18/2016

I was planning a Ladies only event for my church and contacted Paper Petals Tampa short notice, only two months in advanced. Although I was limited on decor due to time sensitivity the accommodations I was presented with allowed my event to be the best the ladies of my church had ever attended. I will forever be grateful to Paper Petals Tampa. A month has passed by since the event and the ladies are still talking about it.

S
Sclaf

Married on 06/18/2016

J
jada

Married on 03/12/2016

Paper Petals did a fantastic job! Flower wall was exactly what I envisioned for my bridal shower. My guests are still raving how beautiful it was!