Back to Partee of Four

| Sacramento, CA See photos, pricing and details

17 Reviews for Partee of Four

Jaime

Married on 10/04/2014

Partee of Four was the best decision I made during my wedding! Our invitations were absolutely beautiful! From start to finish the service I received was helpful, professional and very creative! I HIGHLY recommend Partee of Four!

Ruta

Married on 07/26/2014

Partee of Four was wonderful to work with. In particular I worked with Stacey. She provided exceptional service! She was quick to respond, patient when making changes, and very flexible. She did placement cards for my bridal shower and she was so wonderful that we wanted her to do our wedding placement cards.

V
veronika

Event date: 05/25/2014

Stacey was great! She helped with the color theme and design of the party. She is flexible, professional, creative and turn around on order was fast. She made me both invitations and favor tags. Thanks partee of four!

G
Grace

Married on 03/31/2014

Stacey @ Partee of Four is amazing! She did some beautiful name cards, dinner menus, seating cards, some adorable luggage tag style labels for a card display. I must have sent her a million Pinterest pictures and she turned them all into a reality! The final product was exactly what I envisioned and I got so many compliments at my event! Thank you Partee of Four! Highly recommend her for any invitations you man need!

S
Sierra

Married on 01/25/2014

I absolutely love love love this business. You can give Stacey an idea and she makes it come to life. Personal service is a plus to me. I will never again be in a quandary over how to get the best invitations, announcements, or any paper good. Thank you for making our special days even more special.

Partee of Four's reply:

Thank you, thank you!

G
Gina

Married on 10/04/2013

My invitations turned out better then what I ever imagined! You won't be disappointed with her work, she's great!

Josephine

Event date: 09/28/2013

I was having my husbands 40th birthay party with a Luau theme and I asked Stacey to design an invitation that was colorful but manly. She exceeded my expectations and the invitations came out amazing. Thank you so much and I will definitely be using Partee of Four again and again.

M
Maria

Event date: 07/28/2013

Parteeoffour listened to what type of gathering we were planning and got the save the date & invites perfectly! I will be using them again! Price was very reasonable. All we were packaged well & shipped very quickly.

Jamie

Event date: 07/09/2013

Party of four provided excellent invitations to my graduation party and everyone who got an invite asked who made them they were so cute and well done and I would definitely recommend party of four for all events.

User3659487

Event date: 03/03/2013

The quality and service was amazing. Having invitations made with such care and talent made my event even more special. We will be ordering again this winter for another shower, and in the summer for a wedding. Stacey is always easy to contact and willing to go that extra mile for her clients!

E
Elisa

Event date: 03/02/2013

Beautiful one of a kind invitations. Very prompt and open to suggestions before the final say. These invitations helped us to celebrate a special birthday and helped to continue our theme.

K
kim

Event date: 01/02/2013

Stacey did a great job on my invitations. We got so many compliments on them. They were so personalized just for my daughter.

RUBEN

Event date: 12/04/2012

Easy to work with.... Understood my needs and delivered promptly

very professional looking product

reasonably priced

would do business again in the future

User3131400

Event date: 10/21/2012

Stacey customized our invitations for our parents' 50th Anniversary. We changed our minds a few times on the wording of the invitation and Stacey was very flexible! The invitations were beautifully made and were better than we expected! We appreciated the hand made quality and attention to detail that makes her invitations so special.

C
Catherine

Event date: 10/21/2012

They did a wonderful job on my daughter's 10th birthday invites. On time and they looked great!

RUBEN

Event date: 10/12/2012

Great professional work

fast delivery

T
Teresa

Married on 09/30/2013

I used Partee of Four to personalize a shower invitations and favors, I wanted to add a special touch that would make people notice. I was amazed by the service, the quality of work and the impression of originality that was left on my guests. I couldn't be happier, plus it was painless everything from concept, ordering and delivery! 5 Stars all the WAY!