Back to Party 2 Go LLC

C
Featured
Cathy-Anne

Married on 10/07/2017

We recently used Party 2 Go LLC for our wedding reception and had a blast! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding Dan Williams with Party 2 Go LLC is the top choice for Kansas City! From our initial phone call to the final song Dan was very professional and really fun. He put a lot of effort into creating a perfect reception for us! Dan's prices are extremely reasonable. He has a website that allows you to enter in details of your big day and also create your own music choices to help guide him on your taste of music and must have songs. He met with us before our wedding and we spent time reviewing our music choices and discussing our vision of what we hoped for. He guided us through the timeline of the evening and got all the details needed to make for a very well planned and fantastic outcome! He even spent time creating our love story to share with our guests which was a big hit. As the bride and groom we were extremely happy with Dan and his assistant. The room was beautiful! They did our up lighting and it made a huge difference to the ambience of our venue. Dan kept the event on track and it was flawless. We moved through all of the traditional intro, speeches, cake cutting, first dances, bouquet/garter toss smoothly. Once the dance floor opened up for the guests it was packed all night long! Everyone danced the night away and had so much fun! It looked Iike Dan and his assistant were having just as much fun! Everything about this company is perfect! I highly recommend Party 2 Go LLC, you won't be disappointed!

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Cathy-Anne, We loved how the up-lighting in room turned out as well. Our new Love sign looked awesome in in front of our table too! Of course your love story was great because you have an awesome story! At the end of the night we saw that the dance floor had moved about 2 feet. That's right there were so many people having a great time and dancing they inadvertently moved the dance floor across the room. We've never seen that before. Now that's a great party! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your celebration.

Kyleigh Borges

Married on 06/29/2019

Dan Williams

Dan was great he gave me tips on how to make things flow for my wedding! The music was great and everything was on time! We had an amazing time at our wedding and there wasnt a person seated! Dan was able to put a whole list of music together just by me giving him a few songs that we liked and he even was sweet enough to download new songs he didn't have so we could listen to them too.

Kaitlyn

Married on 06/22/2019

Party2Go LLC — a FANTASTIC choice!

Dan was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and really made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it! Not to mention he went above and beyond to make our outdated reception hall unrecognizable with his uplighting. Our guests were raving about him all night, 10/10 would recommend.

Brittany

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Experience

Dan is such a great person to work with! My husband and I don't listen to music much so we gave him about 3 songs that we wanted to hear and he took care of the rest. Our friends and families were so impressed with the songs he picked out. We had a wide variety of ages from babies to our grandparents, everyone got up and danced! I would definitely recommend Dan to anyone that is looking for a DJ. We always had great experiences with him. Not one bad thing to say!

Kayt

Married on 04/10/2019

Highly Recommend Dan!

Dan did such an amazing job! All of our guests shared with us how much they appreciated the fact that he played music they could dance to all night long. He plays a great mix and knew how to keep the dance floor busy.

Dan was so easy to work with (before and day of) and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ to make their night fun!

Kalie
Kalie Wallace

Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ around!

Dan was absolutely amazing, very organized and professional! I’d recommend him to everyone that needs a DJ.

Sam Anderson

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ

If I could give 10 stars I would. Dan is a true professional and I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family. He made our lives easier, kept the wedding schedule on time, and was very easy to work with. The music was great, and he was a bit part of making our night a blast. Highly recommend for any event you may have.

Rachael
Rachael

Married on 11/03/2018

If you need a dj.. Read this. Highly recommend

My husband and I had an AMAZING experience with Dan. When he first met us, he did not pressure us at all with making a decision on dj’ing for our wedding day. He came and answered a million of my questions and showed us pictures from various events he has worked. I felt at ease with picking Dan as our DJ because I didn’t feel pressure to book right away, unlike most dj companies I met with. He had phenomenal reviews about all the events he has worked over the years, and he was very accommodating to us and very detail oriented, and lastly, a reasonable price. We had a BLAST at our wedding reception! He dismissed our guests to dinner, did the shoe-ly wed game, and all our guests were dancing all night. Plus, he even decorated the room with up lighting and a really cool ‘love’ sign in front of his booth. I would HIGHLY recommend using Dan for any event that you might need music.

Brianna

Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn’t have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. After meeting with him we felt so much more relaxed and stress free. Everyone has told us our wedding was awesome and that it was such a good time. Highly recommend Party 2 Go.

Kate

Married on 07/21/2018

Dan was amazing to work with! He met with us multiple times throughout the year and a half it took me to plan our wedding. He is so easy to get a hold of and will help with any questions you have! He is so professional and will make sure your wedding night is a blast

R
Robyn

Married on 06/29/2018

Dan was wonderful to work with! He was the DJ and sound for our outdoor ceremony. I hired him last minute (2 weeks before the big day) when I found out our reception band wasn’t able to do both. He was very thorough and organized, putting me at ease with the last minute change. He even attended my rehearsal! I can’t recommend him enough.

Brian

Married on 06/26/2018

I was nervous researching a DJ at first, as the DJ plays such a huge roll in making weddings fun, memorable, & keeping things running on time. We were also nervous about sound issues, as we've been to a few weddings where music/microphones inexplicably cuts out and the DJ has to scramble to recover. Dan was deliberate in making sure he had name pronunciations correct (we had some tough names), and making sure that those giving toasts or doing dances were in the right places at the right time, and the sound quality was crystal clear for everyone in the back of the room and everything.

We probably frustrated Dan with our lack of ANY idea what we wanted, or what types of songs we wanted played. Dan met with us a few times, talked with us on the phone a few times, and constantly emailed back and forth with us to make sure to help us pick the songs and timeline that best suited our night. He was also really flexible when we wanted to make changes beforehand. Even up to the day before the event, we were adjusting the song my wife walked down the aisle to. ZERO issues at all. Also, we highly recommend the up-lighting he offers. Like every other piece, Dan really worked hard to make sure the lighting was exactly how we wanted it (going for a warm candlelit vibe), down to the particular RGB color code. It looked incredible in our venue.

Dan was SUCH an awesome DJ for our wedding and reception. Dan is highly professional and a master at his craft. Our wedding and reception were unbelievable thanks to him. He was constantly adjusting his music choices to who was on the dance floor and everyone loved it. People stayed and partied until the very end of the night. People are still asking us for his name and where we found him. Couldn't tell you how many times we have heard "Your DJ was the best I've ever seen".

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Brian, we had such a great time at your wedding and reception. I absolutely loved your ceremony and yes the reception was awesome, but that's why we do so much planning to make sure it's exactly they way you want it and really reflect both of your personalities. I'm so happy you liked everything, especially the up-lighting. It's so hard to imagine 30+ lights in a room based off just one or two we were looking at. Your venue was awesome and your family and friends were especially great. I'm so glad I could be part of your day!

T
Tyler

Married on 06/15/2018

Dan was great. From the very beginning he was organized and on top of everything, and helped us select all of our music. During the reception he surprised us with remixes of some of our favorites that were awesome. He was super personable and kept the crowd going throughout the night which was great, we never had a lull in our dancing at all.

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thanks Tyler, your reception was just great and I was so happy to play Judah and the Lion and especially the remix version. We hit it at the perfect time! Loved the up-lighting in your venue. And I was glad we were able to highlight your cake. It would not have been the same look without that! Yes I think your guests could have dance all night long! I'm glad you are happy with the way everything turned out.

Sheila

Married on 06/02/2018

Dan was fantastic to work with, he had great suggestions and helped to create a very nice environment for our party! I would highly recommend him for any party! He played great music and kept all the people at our party entertained and dancing! He also had great uplighting that gave the venue a nice, romantic glow! So happy we got connected with him!

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Sheila, loved your venue and you're right, the up-lights made the room look wonderful. I was so happy with the way your reception turned out. Thanks for letting me be part of your day!

A
Ann

Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Party 2 Go Mobile DJ for my daughter's wedding was a very smart move. Dan was responsive and attentive during the planning before the wedding. He listened to what we wanted and attended the rehearsal to make sure he understood the overall plan for the wedding and reception. He gave us good advice based on his extensive experience. Then the day of the wedding -- wow. People were talking about three things -- how much they cried during the ceremony and my husband's speech, how amazing the food and cake were, and what a great party it was. We had a blast. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the very last song. Even people who don't dance were dancing. It was so much fun. And while I was running around doing my mother-of-the-bride duties, Dan made sure everything ran smoothly, from the speeches to the cake cutting to the dances and then the party. He was our emcee for the night, and he did it in a way that was professional and appropriate. I was concerned about hiring a DJ who would try to be the center of attention. That was not Dan at all. It was a five-star experience all the way around. And a great value -- his rates are very competitive. I strongly recommend hiring him for your wedding or other event.

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thanks you for the kind word Ann. Yes, there is a big difference between a DJ that talks just to talk and a DJ that has a purpose for every single thing they say. We strive very hard to be the latter and really involve the guests to be a part of the reception. I think we hit the nail on the head at your daughter's. It sure helps when the speeches are well thought out with lots of emotion, and of course great food, drinks and dancing. We are so happy to be part of your wedding team. Thank you so much for putting your trust in us!

Katie

Married on 05/19/2018

Dan did such an amazing job at our wedding! He kept everything on schedule at the reception and was so personal and willing to help with whatever we needed. Would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie! Love The Madrid Theatre, such a unique venue. We were so happy to help you and Zach celebrate your day. With a crowd of that size it's imperative to keep the guests entertained and engaged throughout the night. I think the plan we came up with together really reflected both of your personalities and style and of course your guests really responded. The bubble send off at the end of the night was classic! Thank you for allowing us to be there and help!

E
Ellie

Married on 04/28/2018

Very helpful and flexible, I wasn't very picky about what I wanted for our reception and he helped build a timeline that satisfied everyone. Very quick to respond and provided a professional yet relaxed atmosphere. Highly reccomend

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Ellie! So happy to be a part of your day. It came together beautifully, the toasts were incredible! Always love a reception with all the various Italian cookies, that is always a unique way to celebrate your guests. Since you had a destination wedding and reception afterwards the wedding video was an awesome way to show everyone your day!

staci

Married on 11/18/2017

He is worth every penny.... Hands down the best DJ I have ever had :)

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Staci, loved being back at your venue, one of my favorites in the city that few people know about. You looked beautiful in your dress, loved the ceremony, yours and Martin's vows, and of course the formalities and dancing were superb :) Great party!

M
Martin

Married on 11/17/2017

Fantastic service for the price. I highly recommend.

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Martin, absolutely love your venue. It was one of the first we ever DJ'd. Things, and we, have changed drastically since then, but one thing that hasn't our commitment to provide the best entertainment possible for our clients. So happy for you both!

L
Lexi

Married on 11/11/2017

Dan DJ'd at our Wedding reception, holding around 100 people. My husband and I can happily say that over 75% of the people there were dancing and up out of their chairs. Dan did a wonderful job! Starting with his open and helpful communication, answering any question we had, to his easy to use website. Even having a sit down meeting with my fiance and I to go over how we want to day to look, while also being super flexible the day of with any changes that might have came up.

Another note I'd like to add about what makes Party 2 Go so special, Is my fiance and I listen to alternative music, Which we were scared a DJ wouldn't have. Dan had EVERY song we looked up or at least one or two from the Artist we liked.

All in All, I would Highly recommend Dan's Service to anyone I meet, whether it be for a small get together, a big party, or to the most special day of your life.

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Lexi, Love your wedding and reception. I especially liked the vows you and Cody wrote for each other, they were awesome. Thank you for having us be a part of your day. You and Cody were great to work with! I am so glad everything turn out so nice!

P
Portia

Married on 11/04/2017

Great customer service & met our every want - even had recommendations for things we didn't think of!

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Portia, so happy to be part of your celebration. I think your guests could have danced until the next day!

Kristin

Married on 08/26/2017

Dan was very nice and helpful. He did a great job making our wedding come together just right.

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristin, everything turned out great for your wedding and reception. You were beautiful, so was your dress, the flowers were beautiful, the food was awesome, the cake was incredibly good, it all fit together so nicely. And of course your DJ had you and your guests dancing all night that was the icing on the cake :) Congratulations to you and Josh!

Laura
Laura

Married on 07/22/2017

Dan was AMAZING as a DJ for our wedding reception. We needed our DJ to be a bit flexible as we wanted to incorporate Greek music into the reception and Dan had no problem working with us to make that happen. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and I can't count how many positive comments were made about how great our DJ was. He read the crowd so well, which showed by the packed floor! He also uses a great website that couples use to pick their songs, make the reception timeline, song suggestions, etc that is extremely user friendly. If you're looking for a wonderful DJ to keep the party going all night, Dan is your man!

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Laura, you and RJ had such a unique reception I was so happy to be a part of it and could help make your day special. You're right the whole night was electric, from the venue, the decorations, the flowers, Greek dances, surprise grooms cake, groomsman dance, to the sparkler send off at the end of the night. Even when the thunderstorm rolled through and knocked the power out 2 times for 20 seconds each just seem to add to the excitement of the night! So happy for you both!

N
Nicole

Married on 06/10/2017

Anyone looking for an amazing DJ, should definitely use Party 2 Go. They were so professional and made the day go so smoothly. The guests enjoyed every minute of the wedding, thanks to their service. I highly recommend them!

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Nicole, helping co-ordinate your rehearsal makes our job so much easier on wedding day. We always participate in the rehearsal when playing music for the wedding. And of course creating a detailed agenda for the wedding and reception makes the evening flow nicely. I was so happy with the way your day turned out, the light blush up-lighting looked spectacular and of course, you and Joe looked amazing dancing on a cloud. Such a unique effect, I love it when the crowd gasped with excitement when they saw the first burst of cloud. So happy to be a part of your day!

A
Aly

Married on 06/03/2017

Dan was a pleasure to work with! He was very professional & kept our party going all night long. Dan was eager to play any song that was requested, but made sure to steer clear of my "do not play" songs. All of my guests raved about Dan & his services, and we would reccomend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ. Thank you for everything!

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Aly! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding and reception! The venue at the reception was very unique, and looked great with the blush pink up-lights. I think that party could have gone on all night. Thank you for having us be a part of your special day!