Back to Party Pleasers Services

Featured
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Tim is the man!!

I am so happy we booked party pleasers! We were assigned DJ Tim and he was a godsend! Our wedding needed the DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour, and 2 hours into reception. We then transitioned to a band for remaining two hours. I was worried about the DJs flexibility and ability to transition but Tim was great! He had no issues working with the band and he even worked out sharing equipment with the band to use less space as well as played music during the bands break. Tim is definitely the best at what he does. He had every song we wanted and had great suggestions for ceremony and reception music. He is great at speaking and was so good at introducing the bridal party and making all announcements. He is the best at getting the crowd involved and knowing what to play to get people on the dance floor (our crowd was mainly 35 +). Tim took time throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were happy with the music and lighting. We also used party pleasers for Draping and lighting for the ceremony and reception. Tim made the place look amazing! He went above and beyond to give us what we wanted! The ceremony needed to be moved indoors last minute due to weather. The groom called Tim and he made the ceremony space look so ethereal with very little time to plan. He definitely saved the day for me! I cannot day enough good things about the company and Tim! Money well worth spent! You cannot go wrong with Party Pleasers.

M
Marjorie

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Professional and amazing

Jeff was amazing! Very professional and polite! Made my wedding magical! Listened to everything I wanted and went above and beyond!

Party Pleasers Services's reply:

I knew your wedding would be amazing the second I met your bridal party and your family. Thank you once again Marjorie. It was an honor to be part of your wedding! -JH

Theresa
Theresa

Married on 09/01/2019

Easy vendor

The worked with the oasis and Bridget managed them and what I wanted

Jaclyn Little

Married on 08/31/2019

Jon Grice was awesome!

My now husband and I really wanted to go with someone who would truly get the party started at our reception in Dayton. Jon most definitely achieved that! He was very organized and gave us ideas for the entire evening from cocktail hour to late night dancing he hit the nail on the head! Everyone had such a fun time and he played a huge role in that. We would for sure recommend him to anyone!

Party Pleasers Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! You guys were super fun to work with and your guests were a blast!! It was a ton of fun and truly an honor to be a part of your special day!

N
Nathan Caudill-Oakes

Married on 08/24/2019

Knows how to get the party started

We had Jeff H. From Cincinnati do our wedding! He was amazing at getting people up to dance! Jeff made the night go by smoothly and always checked in with us to make sure we were okay! Thank you Jeff for making our day so special!

Party Pleasers Services's reply:

Nathan! I was so excited for your wedding. Thank you for letting me be part of your big day and I hope to see you and Michael again. -JH

C
Cassidy Eckstein

Married on 08/17/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Tim did a great job he was vary personable and made sure I got everything I wanted in a dj. I highly recommend partyplearsers as a service they were vary easy and took alot of stress off me

Meagan
Meagan

Married on 08/02/2019

Thank you DJ Jeff!

Jeff Heidelberg did an awesome job! He was easy to get in touch with over all forms of communication. We loved that he went over all of our first dance songs with us to make sure the song was right and where to cut them off. He did a great job of reading our crowd and playing the music we wanted to hear! He made our reception top notch!

Party Pleasers Services's reply:

Meagan! Thank you for the kind words and for booking me once again for your wedding. You had an awesome vision for a party and it was an honor to execute your vision. Enjoy married life!-JH

Robert
Robert

Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Corey and his assistant did everything to make our wedding day perfect. Not only did he nail the DJ skills by knowing exactly what type of music the reception needed and when, he also got us drinks for a toast, got plates of food brought back to our table to give us time to greet people, etc. Some DJs can ruin a reception by talking too much but he had the perfect balance to keep the party going with the right announcements and music at the right time.

A
Alyssa

Married on 07/13/2019

Dance Floor Packed All Night

Our dance floor was packed all night long! Jeff Clark is an amazing DJ and emcee!

Kali
Kali Weeter

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely recommend Party Pleasers! :)

Party Pleasers made the wedding of my dreams come to life! Our DJ, Corey, was phenomenal and so much fun! I came to them with a specific lighting/decor vision, and they completely knocked it out of the park and made it happen! They made me feel confident and like I never needed to worry on my wedding day. The dance floor was a blast, Corey led the evening spectacularly, and I had several fam/friends says that it was the most fun wedding they've ever attended. Cannot recommend enough! :)

Jack Schaub

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing! Jeff H is the man!

Amazing! Our master DJ, Jeff H. Was not only amazing doing his thing as a DJ but he went above and beyond! We had another company set something up in the wrong room and he moved it between the ceremony and reception while also transitioning his sound equipment! We are currently still receiving compliments on how good and fun he was! As a whole, Party Pleasers was extremely easy to work with and really made the process smooth! It was a no brainer to hire them and we will be sure to use them in the future and recommend them to everyone!

Party Pleasers Services's reply:

I will never forget witnessing a choreographed "Don't Stop Believing"! Thank you once again Jack and congrats to you and Kelly #dawgstoschaubs

Kelsey

Married on 06/22/2019

Forever Grateful

I find it hard to find the proper words to explain what a difference Party Pleasers made in making our wedding day all it turned out to be. They are in a league all their own. Besides marrying my husband, hiring them was the best decision I made for that entire day. Jon Grice is particularly talented as he went above and beyond all expectations. We will definitely be using Party Pleasers again! We can not thank them enough!

T
Tara Willoughby

Married on 06/17/2019

Fantastic!

Party Pleasers, Jon specifically, made my wedding the best it could’ve been. We had a few hiccups; I was late, the caterer was a bit of a mess, and my bridal party was scattered... But Jon kept me calm and kept the night moving. I highly highly recommend using them for your event.

Kelly
Kelly Coy

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

Party Pleasers did a wonderful job for our wedding reception on 6/8/19! They provided lighting, decor, and an awesome DJ! Jon did a fantastic job and couldn't have been happier with how the night went! Even when our timeline went slightly awry, Jon was great at improvising and making adjustments so the night still went perfectly and no one else noticed! He was incredibly friendly and personable and very professional throughout the entire night. He did multiple check-ins with me and my now-husband and made the whole evening an absolute blast! The decor in the room also looked amazing! Could not be happier with my experience with Party Pleasers and Jon Grice! Highly recommend!

Kevin
Kevin Jewett

Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding Service and Flexible Options

Party Pleasers was wonderful to work with for our wedding reception! There were great lighting package options that made it easy for us to decide how we wanted to decorate our venue and their reception planning tool was incredibly helpful. Our DJ, Brent, was a great help in the planning process, incredibly attentive at the reception, and kept everything moving along at the proper pace. He made a couple quick adjustments for us on the fly with no hesitation and we had no worries about putting our evening in his hands. We would highly recommend Party Pleasers and Brent to anyone!

Matthew
Matthew Stephan

Married on 05/18/2019

Jake is a Mensch and was absolutely incredible!

Jake was absolutely incredible.

1) We did a internet video chat instead of in person talk, which was extremely convenient for us being so far from Columbus. Jake was patient, kind, and very helpful in us organizing the night. We are an anxious bunch, and Jake did a great job guiding and assisting us. We felt great after the call. He encouraged us to email him any changes, which we did and he was very responsive to those updates/changes. We chose Jake based on his experiences doing Jewish Weddings/events and his insights and experiences were accordingly invaluable. His "Planning Assistance" was huge.

2) We warned Jake up front that both the music selection and crowd would be very eclectic.
2. 1) Not only did we provide a Spotify playlist of over 9 hours (a very convenient feature/option of Jake's) after cutting from an even longer list, but our music tastes were very electric, featuring classics, hip hop, country, and trap.
2. 2) Albeit a smaller wedding, our guests ages spanned over 40 years.
Despite these challenges, Jake did an excellent job striking a balance of the various music types, incorporating our requests, changing on the fly, and accommodating the various guests' ages.

3)Even when the dance floor was getting emptier (which, in a small wedding does not take much), Jake would play a slow song, or engage the crowd in a fun way to get it going again.

4) He did frequent check ins with both the bride and groom, which was reassuring. Additionally, he helped us with the planning by allowing us to rearrange order or make changes right up to the moment depending on timing or how things were going. He made us feel surprising calm throughout the night, which is not an easy task.

5) The lighting and decor was setup wonderfully by Jake. We got lots of "uplights". He placed them well throughout the venue and worked the uplight effects very effectively.

6) He was great cooperating with our hosts and other vendors. Everything went so smoothly!

We cannot recommend Jake enough! Definitely worth the "Master" DJ title and upgrade. We strongly recommend him for all events, and would/will hire him again!

Thanks, Jake!

P.S. Subscribe to his MixCloud and Spotify!

Shana
Shana Tachikawa

Give Yourself Ease of Mind for Your Wedding Day with Party Pleasers

We’re so thrilled with our experience with Party Pleasers Columbus. To be perfectly honest, the music was our highest priority for our wedding. After we knew our wedding venue and date, it was the very first thing we booked. It was such a big focus for us; we’d been thinking of our wedding day music for years. We met with several DJ options, but Party Pleasers had competitive pricing and provided ease of mind with the whole planning process. Corey was thorough in his pricing and contract breakdown. He answered all our follow-up questions, was very transparent and never pressured us. The online music portal for song selection was super convenient to use. But most of all, Corey as our DJ for both our wedding ceremony and reception was amazing. He gave us the flexibility to add on ceremony DJ services at the last minute, which was a relief not to worry about the logistics of that. For the reception, he was such a blessing. He kept the evening’s schedule moving on pace, maintained energy, perfectly transitioned songs, and read the room really well for music selection. He was such a professional and even helped me bustle my wedding dress and sent us pictures of the ceremony and reception décor set up. So many times our guests came up to us to compliment our music choice throughout the night. Plus, they loved our custom logo projected onto the dance floor. We had pretty high expectations of the DJ experience, and they were far exceeded with Corey and Party Pleasers.

Amanda
Amanda Wilburn

Married on 05/18/2019

Made our whole wedding day so special and fun!

There are not enough great things to say about Party Pleasers. We had Jeff Heidelberg as our DJ and worked with him from the very first consultation meeting to our wedding ceremony and reception. He was a lot of fun to work with, but also very organized and allowed our reception to run smoothly and had everyone out on the dancefloor! Our timeline got behind prior to the reception, and Jeff did a great job at getting us back on time while not feeling rushed. He worked well with all the vendors and was super flexible. He checked in with us throughout the reception to make sure we were happy through the whole experience which we were absolutely happy! The planner that Party Pleasers offers was so helpful, and it allows you to put your own requests into playlists as well. Again, working with Jeff and Party Pleasers was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding! Please use them for any of your events!

E
Emma

Married on 04/27/2019

Scott is awesome!

BEST DJ EVER! Scott Chamberlain was absolutely amazing! I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make sure our wedding was the party of our lifetime! He played awesome music, was incredibly attentive and organized, & my friends and family had an absolute blast! I really appreciate the fact that Scott knew our timeline of events for the reception & he kept me and my husband on track! It is way too easy to get distracted at your reception & miss some of the big stuff because your enjoying your friends and family but Scott made sure we still had those special moments (i.e. Cutting the cake & bouquet toss)! Scott was amazing and I really appreciate everything he did to make sure my husband and I had the best night of our lives!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 04/06/2019

Greg / Party Pleasers were the best!

Greg Cowger and Party Pleasers went above and beyond to make our wedding run smoothly for both the ceremony and reception. He worked with us to help create a perfect timeline for the day and made any little adjustment to fit our vision for the day. He made sure the timeline for all of our vendors (caterer, photographer, planner, etc. ) lined up perfectly so there were no hiccups during the day. During the dancing half of the night he built off the playlist we had come up with to play songs that kept the dance floor full all night long. Through the music, decor and lights it made for a fun and memorable evening for us and all our guests. We would recommend Greg to anyone in need of a DJ! Greg Cowger played a big part in making sure we had the perfect wedding day we always dreamed of!

S
Sarah Romaker

Married on 03/16/2019

Our DJ was great! I would definitely recommend him!

Greg Cowger was the DJ for our wedding. He was fun, organized and engaging. He always made sure that things were just as we wanted them. We got several compliments from guests. I would definitely recommend Greg for any event! The party lighting was great too!

Katie Birt

Married on 03/16/2019

Wouldn’t change a thing!

I am so glad we booked with Party Pleasers! Jeff Heidelberg was our officiant and DJ and was amazing. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We received so many compliments about Jeff as well. I would recommend him to anyone and would book him again in a heartbeat!

Kristin Pfirrman

Married on 03/08/2019

Wonderful!

We had a wonderful experience and cannot think of anything that could have made our event any better! We had Jeff Heidelberg as our DJ and he took in to consideration everything we wanted and everyone has absolute blast out on the dance floor! He helped make our wedding day on track!

Tim
Tim Gibson

Married on 02/09/2019

The Best of the Best

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Corey and Jake were absolutely fantastic to work with when I was planning my wife's surprise 30th birthday party. They understood what I was going for and worked really hard to set the tempo I wanted. These are the guys for any kind of event you are planning.

A
Allison

Married on 01/12/2019

The best dj ever

I honestly would be hard pressed to find and criticisms of Party Pleasers or our DJ Jeff Heidelberg. He was truly professional and a lot of fun to work with from start to finish. Jeff was game for any song we suggested, even a random Swedish EDM song and the theme from Jurassic Park, and helped us work them into our day so flawlessly. He formed a great team with our photographers and day of coordinator so that everything flowed organically throughout the evening without my husband and I having to worry about a thing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeff or Party Pleasers to any engaged couple.