Back to Party Pleasers Services

Featured
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Tim is the man!!

I am so happy we booked party pleasers! We were assigned DJ Tim and he was a godsend! Our wedding needed the DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour, and 2 hours into reception. We then transitioned to a band for remaining two hours. I was worried about the DJs flexibility and ability to transition but Tim was great! He had no issues working with the band and he even worked out sharing equipment with the band to use less space as well as played music during the bands break. Tim is definitely the best at what he does. He had every song we wanted and had great suggestions for ceremony and reception music. He is great at speaking and was so good at introducing the bridal party and making all announcements. He is the best at getting the crowd involved and knowing what to play to get people on the dance floor (our crowd was mainly 35 +). Tim took time throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were happy with the music and lighting. We also used party pleasers for Draping and lighting for the ceremony and reception. Tim made the place look amazing! He went above and beyond to give us what we wanted! The ceremony needed to be moved indoors last minute due to weather. The groom called Tim and he made the ceremony space look so ethereal with very little time to plan. He definitely saved the day for me! I cannot day enough good things about the company and Tim! Money well worth spent! You cannot go wrong with Party Pleasers.

Shana
Shana Tachikawa

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Give Yourself Ease of Mind for Your Wedding Day with Party Pleasers

We’re so thrilled with our experience with Party Pleasers Columbus. To be perfectly honest, the music was our highest priority for our wedding. After we knew our wedding venue and date, it was the very first thing we booked. It was such a big focus for us; we’d been thinking of our wedding day music for years. We met with several DJ options, but Party Pleasers had competitive pricing and provided ease of mind with the whole planning process. Corey was thorough in his pricing and contract breakdown. He answered all our follow-up questions, was very transparent and never pressured us. The online music portal for song selection was super convenient to use. But most of all, Corey as our DJ for both our wedding ceremony and reception was amazing. He gave us the flexibility to add on ceremony DJ services at the last minute, which was a relief not to worry about the logistics of that. For the reception, he was such a blessing. He kept the evening’s schedule moving on pace, maintained energy, perfectly transitioned songs, and read the room really well for music selection. He was such a professional and even helped me bustle my wedding dress and sent us pictures of the ceremony and reception décor set up. So many times our guests came up to us to compliment our music choice throughout the night. Plus, they loved our custom logo projected onto the dance floor. We had pretty high expectations of the DJ experience, and they were far exceeded with Corey and Party Pleasers.

T
Tara Willoughby

Married on 06/17/2019

Fantastic!

Party Pleasers, Jon specifically, made my wedding the best it could’ve been. We had a few hiccups; I was late, the caterer was a bit of a mess, and my bridal party was scattered... But Jon kept me calm and kept the night moving. I highly highly recommend using them for your event.

Kelly
Kelly Coy

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

Party Pleasers did a wonderful job for our wedding reception on 6/8/19! They provided lighting, decor, and an awesome DJ! Jon did a fantastic job and couldn't have been happier with how the night went! Even when our timeline went slightly awry, Jon was great at improvising and making adjustments so the night still went perfectly and no one else noticed! He was incredibly friendly and personable and very professional throughout the entire night. He did multiple check-ins with me and my now-husband and made the whole evening an absolute blast! The decor in the room also looked amazing! Could not be happier with my experience with Party Pleasers and Jon Grice! Highly recommend!

Matthew
Matthew Stephan

Married on 05/18/2019

Jake is a Mensch and was absolutely incredible!

Jake was absolutely incredible.

1) We did a internet video chat instead of in person talk, which was extremely convenient for us being so far from Columbus. Jake was patient, kind, and very helpful in us organizing the night. We are an anxious bunch, and Jake did a great job guiding and assisting us. We felt great after the call. He encouraged us to email him any changes, which we did and he was very responsive to those updates/changes. We chose Jake based on his experiences doing Jewish Weddings/events and his insights and experiences were accordingly invaluable. His "Planning Assistance" was huge.

2) We warned Jake up front that both the music selection and crowd would be very eclectic.
2. 1) Not only did we provide a Spotify playlist of over 9 hours (a very convenient feature/option of Jake's) after cutting from an even longer list, but our music tastes were very electric, featuring classics, hip hop, country, and trap.
2. 2) Albeit a smaller wedding, our guests ages spanned over 40 years.
Despite these challenges, Jake did an excellent job striking a balance of the various music types, incorporating our requests, changing on the fly, and accommodating the various guests' ages.

3)Even when the dance floor was getting emptier (which, in a small wedding does not take much), Jake would play a slow song, or engage the crowd in a fun way to get it going again.

4) He did frequent check ins with both the bride and groom, which was reassuring. Additionally, he helped us with the planning by allowing us to rearrange order or make changes right up to the moment depending on timing or how things were going. He made us feel surprising calm throughout the night, which is not an easy task.

5) The lighting and decor was setup wonderfully by Jake. We got lots of "uplights". He placed them well throughout the venue and worked the uplight effects very effectively.

6) He was great cooperating with our hosts and other vendors. Everything went so smoothly!

We cannot recommend Jake enough! Definitely worth the "Master" DJ title and upgrade. We strongly recommend him for all events, and would/will hire him again!

Thanks, Jake!

P.S. Subscribe to his MixCloud and Spotify!

Amanda Wilburn

Married on 05/18/2019

Made our whole wedding day so special and fun!

There are not enough great things to say about Party Pleasers. We had Jeff Heidelberg as our DJ and worked with him from the very first consultation meeting to our wedding ceremony and reception. He was a lot of fun to work with, but also very organized and allowed our reception to run smoothly and had everyone out on the dancefloor! Our timeline got behind prior to the reception, and Jeff did a great job at getting us back on time while not feeling rushed. He worked well with all the vendors and was super flexible. He checked in with us throughout the reception to make sure we were happy through the whole experience which we were absolutely happy! The planner that Party Pleasers offers was so helpful, and it allows you to put your own requests into playlists as well. Again, working with Jeff and Party Pleasers was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding! Please use them for any of your events!

E
Emma

Married on 04/27/2019

Scott is awesome!

BEST DJ EVER! Scott Chamberlain was absolutely amazing! I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make sure our wedding was the party of our lifetime! He played awesome music, was incredibly attentive and organized, & my friends and family had an absolute blast! I really appreciate the fact that Scott knew our timeline of events for the reception & he kept me and my husband on track! It is way too easy to get distracted at your reception & miss some of the big stuff because your enjoying your friends and family but Scott made sure we still had those special moments (i.e. Cutting the cake & bouquet toss)! Scott was amazing and I really appreciate everything he did to make sure my husband and I had the best night of our lives!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 04/06/2019

Greg / Party Pleasers were the best!

Greg Cowger and Party Pleasers went above and beyond to make our wedding run smoothly for both the ceremony and reception. He worked with us to help create a perfect timeline for the day and made any little adjustment to fit our vision for the day. He made sure the timeline for all of our vendors (caterer, photographer, planner, etc. ) lined up perfectly so there were no hiccups during the day. During the dancing half of the night he built off the playlist we had come up with to play songs that kept the dance floor full all night long. Through the music, decor and lights it made for a fun and memorable evening for us and all our guests. We would recommend Greg to anyone in need of a DJ! Greg Cowger played a big part in making sure we had the perfect wedding day we always dreamed of!

S
Sarah Romaker

Married on 03/16/2019

Our DJ was great! I would definitely recommend him!

Greg Cowger was the DJ for our wedding. He was fun, organized and engaging. He always made sure that things were just as we wanted them. We got several compliments from guests. I would definitely recommend Greg for any event! The party lighting was great too!

Katie Birt

Married on 03/16/2019

Wouldn’t change a thing!

I am so glad we booked with Party Pleasers! Jeff Heidelberg was our officiant and DJ and was amazing. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We received so many compliments about Jeff as well. I would recommend him to anyone and would book him again in a heartbeat!

Kristin Pfirrman

Married on 03/08/2019

Wonderful!

We had a wonderful experience and cannot think of anything that could have made our event any better! We had Jeff Heidelberg as our DJ and he took in to consideration everything we wanted and everyone has absolute blast out on the dance floor! He helped make our wedding day on track!

Tim
Tim Gibson

Married on 02/09/2019

The Best of the Best

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Corey and Jake were absolutely fantastic to work with when I was planning my wife's surprise 30th birthday party. They understood what I was going for and worked really hard to set the tempo I wanted. These are the guys for any kind of event you are planning.

Allison

Married on 01/12/2019

The best dj ever

I honestly would be hard pressed to find and criticisms of Party Pleasers or our DJ Jeff Heidelberg. He was truly professional and a lot of fun to work with from start to finish. Jeff was game for any song we suggested, even a random Swedish EDM song and the theme from Jurassic Park, and helped us work them into our day so flawlessly. He formed a great team with our photographers and day of coordinator so that everything flowed organically throughout the evening without my husband and I having to worry about a thing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeff or Party Pleasers to any engaged couple.

H
Hannah Desanto

Married on 01/06/2019

Party Pleasers-Corey

Corey was the best DJ a bride and groom could ask for on their wedding day! He helped with the planning of the reception and knew exactly what music to play to keep everyone out on the dance floor. Our dance floor wasn't bare once, all because of Corey!

Abby Hughes

Married on 12/29/2018

Best choice ever

Almost 2 weeks after our wedding and we are still hearing our guest talk about how awesome our music was , we absolutely loved working with team and Tyler was our dj and can't say enough good things about him , your dj is the host of your reception and can make or break your night , best choice ever , the only thing we hated was that our event couldn't last all night because our guest were having such a great time :)

L
Lauren Ornella

Married on 11/17/2018

The best DJ

Brent is one of the best DJ's I've ever experienced. He kept the party going at my wedding reception all night. He changed up the music when he noticed not as many people on the dance floor. He listened to what my husband and I wanted and offered helpful suggestions. He was personal and professional at the same time. He helped make my wedding reception a day I will never forget!

Allison

Married on 11/10/2018

Would 100% Recommend Party Pleasers

We had Jeff Clarke as our Party Pleasers DJ and couldn't have been happier with the service we received! Jeff was extremely helpful, responsive and easy to work with through the planning process. At our wedding, he kept guests engaged and the dance floor going throughout the night as we had hoped. Thanks Jeff!

S
Shelby Salzl

Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!!!!!!

Jeff was engaging and kept our party going the entire night. Planning for our event was quick and easy. We loved the ideas our DJ suggested to us. They were professional and responded quickly to any questions that we had. They went above and beyond for our day.

R
Riley Sumner

Married on 11/03/2018

DJ/Decoration Services AMAZING

Party Pleasers was so amazing to work with! I highly recommend Jeff Clarke as your DJ. My guests were raving about him! The decorations were gorgeous and Jeff took the time to recommend and explain what decoration choices he would do in the space that we had. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! They were amazing!

T
Taylor

Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent!

Corey, Jake, and Party Pleasers in general was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day! Jake was attentive, personalable and knew exactly what he was doing! I didn’t have a clue what I wanted for the music aspect and gave him pretty much full control. Not only did he exceed my expectations in the music department but he was great all throughout the night when our event coordinator was lacking on her part. Thank you Party Pleasers, Corey and especially Jake!

Kerrianne Browne

Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible experience w/ corey!

Corey Cowger from Party Pleasers was absolutely stellar! He was SO much more than a DJ/MC. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect.

He made the night run so smoothly and took so much stress out of the day. He is awesome through the planning process- so knowledgeable and professional, but relatable. His lighting was gorgeous-We got so many compliments on him! HIGHLY recommend!

L
Lindsey Cheraso

Married on 10/13/2018

Tyler killed the game!

I would recommend Tyler to EVERYONE I know. Tyler went above and beyond to make our day awesome. Firstly, I didn't pick out a single song for our dinner and dancing portion of our reception. I told him "slow country and James Taylor for dinner and whatever gets people dancing for the party" and he did not disappoint. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night. I had several surprises for my musician father including our father daughter dance and our ceremony music. He kept that surprise for me and it went off without a hitch. Then, my father surprised me with singing to me during his speech, and he kept that surprise. Lastly, our MOH sang during her speech to Journey's Don't Stop Believing, and he kept that surprise too! Not only did he take care of all of these requests, he also hung bistro lighting and decorative hoops at our venue. TYLER IS THE MAN!

Andy

Married on 10/06/2018

Jeff Clarke and the team at Party Pleasers did a truly kick-ass job at our farm wedding down in Lexington (I don't think this is their standard service area - but Jeff is from here and his brother was one of my groomsmen so I think we got a little special treatment!). From the first contact to the pack-up and departure, Jeff was a total professional. The entire process was so well-organized and well thought-out. A freak storm did come through and knocked out one of the speakers, but the sound was still great. The photo slideshow was a hit and most importantly, the dance floor stayed busy from around 10 until we had to shut things down at 1. Take some advice from someone who has been to a few crappy weddings - DON'T SKIMP on your DJ! Hire the best and your crowd will be very grateful.

M
Melissa

Married on 09/15/2018

Scott, so amazing!!!

What an amazing DJ. First Scott was always on time. He had everything set up well before any of the guests showed up. He made the night flow so well and brought to life the wedding of our dreams. Meeting with Scott the first time was awesome. His ideas for how things should flow and for different ideas on how and where to use our music was awesome.
We also had the bistro lights which we found out that he (and possibly others from Party Pleasers) came out to our site quite a few times to ensure that they were working. Those lights truly changed the feel of the night. Magical.
Scott also checked on our whole group while we were getting pictures done to make sure we didn’t need anything. When we got into our reception he came over to us and asked what we wanted to drink and went and got it for us.
On top of all of our thoughts on Scott, there was not a single person that we talked to after the wedding that didn’t rave about him. He truly brought the party to our wedding and we are very grateful.

Eric and Melissa

C
Cassandra

Married on 09/07/2018

When we chose Party Pleasers for our lighting and DJ services for our wedding we made the best decision! I cannot tell you how pleased we were with how everything turned out! The lighting effects and drapes added elegance and a romantic touch to our reception. Tyler Stebelton, our DJ, was phenomenal! Always replied quickly to every question and kept us on our timeline the day of. We definitely recommend Party Pleasers and will use them again in the future!