Back to Pasta Chef Catering

Tami
Tami

Married on 04/20/2019

Our Wedding

I have nothing but the best of things to say from this Caterer. I feel like they went above and beyond to make things perfect for us. They were extremely affordable and payment was convenient. Any last minute changes I had were taken care with no problems. Our wedding was April 20 2019 and my guests loved the food and the caterers. I would definitely recommend to any and everyone.

Alisha Smiles
Alisha

Married on 04/06/2019

Love how accommodating they were!

When we started looking at caterers, I didn't really consider pasta as an option because we aren't big pasta eaters. But, as we started looking at different companies with more "traditional" wedding menus (chicken with potatoes and green beans type things), the more we realized how much it was going to cost us to feed all of our vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, lactose intolerant and other guests that couldn't eat the other foods (without only serving them salad). Pasta chef catering was WONDERFUL. ALL of our guests were happy, well fed, and loved the customization of their dinner. There were multiple pasta types, sauce types, main add ins (chicken, sausage, veggies), and extras like artichoke hearts, garlic, sundried tomatoes, etc... They were nice enough to provide gluten free pasta at no extra charge and provide unbuttered bread.
They were always good about responding to my questions, showing me the cost breakdown of everything, set up and clean up, were very professional to our guests, and served us first to get the dinner rolling and keep the bride and groom fed. DEFINITELY recommend- we received so many compliments on our catering choice.

S
S Brown

Married on 03/23/2019

Great food & value

Food was great, servers/chefs were personable & efficient. Great value for the money

Alyssa
Alyssa Mechling

Married on 03/17/2019

Highly recommend!

I can't stress this to you enough... Everyone LOVED Pasta Chef Catering at our wedding! We chose them for dinner, appetizers, and bartending service with the mixer package. WORTH EVERY PENNY. The staff was very attentive to us and our guests. Not to mention the food is DELICIOUS. Almost everyone went back for more! Highly recommend for your wedding!

I
Ivette

Married on 02/09/2019

Superior quality, affordable and so delicious!

Highly recommend! They are affordable, high quality, delicious food and fantastic service! Our original catering plans fell through so about a month out we were panicking to find catering. We looked at a few “affordable” options and they all were low quality and it was clear they were the “cheaper” choice. Pasta chef came to the rescue! The entire team was so helpful and flexible. Steve worked with us to set everything up. He was responsive for my MANY questions and always made us feel comfortable and assured. They worked with our budget to get exactly what we wanted and the packages include so much it’s wonderful! Michael was on site day of and he and his team were amazing! Everything looked so nice and tasted awesome! Michael introduced himself to me (the bride), the groom and our parents. He was always checking to make sure everything was good and we were happy. Top notch service the entire time. The food phenomenal. Hot,fresh and choices for everyone. We’re still receiving compliments for how great the food was, even from the picky, hard to please people :). Literally you can’t go wrong with Pasta Chef!

Angela V

Married on 02/05/2019

If I could give them 6 stars I could!

This caterer is like a dream come true. Having worked in food service I get the concept that its impossible for all X amount of guest meals to be cooked all at once and served. This leads to the unavoidable overcooked, undercooked, or overwarmed (ie Dry) food. Pasta chef has found a brilliant way around this. They have several cooking stations with a dozen or so ingredients where they cook the persons meal fresh right on the spot.

Suddenly presto, your pasta is served right off the grill, just how you like, fresh, hot and delicious. That wouldn't be enough of course if they had low quality or limited ingredients (which it seems like most caters have) but coming from a foodie believe me this is not the case. They had a dozen or so options and the ingredients like pesto, garlic, and artichokes were very obviously fresh. My mouth is just watering remembering it. Who even says that about a wedding cater?

I don't know how they keep their prices so low but they were a godsend to the budget too. Like a THIRD of the price of the other vendors I was looking at. I know I'm gushing but I could go on and on. The staff was super friendly and flexible. The set up was professional and classy. Portions were big. The additional services were helpful and also priced very reasonable (like cake cutting/serving). Even the sweet iced tea was delicious. I can't even tell you the amount of compliments I got from guests. When I told guests there was extra if they wanted more they did not hesitate.

Do yourself, your budget and your guests a favor and check them out. It'll be one of your best decisions.

Z
Zoey C Hatton

Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Staff

I am a wedding coordinator for Coastal Coordinating that had the pleasure of working with Pasta Chef on 2/2/19. They were so sweet and easy to work with. I loved the uniqueness of their catering and they are very affordable! Highly recommend their build your own pasta station that every guest will love. I look forward to working with Michael and Steve in the future. (:

L
Lindsay

Married on 11/17/2018

Professional and affordable

I unfortunately didn't get to use this vendor because of the venues rules and guidelines. But I wanted to recommend them because they had a great menu, and we're great at answering all my parents questions when it came to the food and pricing. I would highly recommend this company.

Jen

Married on 10/01/2018

Pasta Chef catered an in-home Engagement Party for our daughter and her fiance on 5/28/17. Absolute top-notch service, quality and professionalism! Very accommodating for special requests. Cheerful and friendly to all of our guests. Everyone raved about the quality and freshness of the food, and the variety of options available at the pasta station! Great food option for vegetarian guests! Irene, Jiri and Jarmila were a pleasure to work with! I Highly recommend! The ONLY negative, was that some of us found that the plastic plates that were used were a bit thin. Although plenty sturdy enough, the pasta was HOT on the hands while holding this plate. Definitely not a big deal though!

M
Megan

Married on 08/18/2018

Pasta Chef Catering was amazing. We used them for our wedding on 8/18/18. Our guests loved the food, appetizers, and tea. The service was amazing and the bar tender was great. I highly reccomend them, such a great value for the quality of their food. Thank you again for catering our wedding.

K
Kari

Married on 04/28/2018

Very professional and very easy to deal with. We had some complicated issues to our wedding agenda and they handled it perfectly. The music was great, timing impeccable and everyone had a wonderful time. I also felt the charges were very reasonable compared to caterers. What I liked best is that there was something for every picky eaters from Gluten Free to Vegan. Also their staff for the bar and food were so friendly and professional. I wish I could give them 10 Stars!

K
Kristen

Married on 04/17/2018

I cannot put in to words how amazing this caterer is! We selected them for my daughters Clearwater Beach destination wedding on 4-17-18. The food and service was beyond outstanding! Michael and his team of professionals were 100% courteous and responsive to our wishes from our very 1st contact. I highly recommend Pasta Chef Catering and give them a TEN STAR RATING! Everyone at our event asked how I found them. We initially contacted them based on their online reviews! Such a fantastic and unique dining experience. Thank you Michael and team! Presentation photos to follow...

D
Dawn

Married on 10/21/2017

Pasta Chef catered my son's wedding on 10/21/17. It exceeded every expectation I had. Everyone raved about the food and the experience. Michael you were such a pleasure and made everyone excited to try your food! The value is beyond compare and I could not be happier!

April

Married on 10/13/2017

We had an excellent experience with Irene and Michael. They were so easy to work with! We hired them for our October 2017 wedding, and we couldn't have been more thrilled. We hired them because they were the cheapest I could find and I hired them without doing a taste test! THEIR FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE! Our guests even months later are still telling us how awesome the food was! They made sure that we ate first and escorted us to the buffet line and made sure we had a drink and food and anything else we could need! He check in with us frequently to see if there was anything we needed or anything he could do to help with ANYTHING! We even had extra servers and one that doubled as a second bartender when the food was finished! They were WAY more than a caterer. They exceeded my expectations to the fullest. They also stayed with my wedding planner into the wee hours of the night cleaning up our venue!

We also hired their bartender and bar package. We supplied all of our liquor, wine, and beer, and they stocked the rest of the mixers, blenders, fruit, shakers, ice, bottle openers, napkins, cups, straws, etc! It was the best money I could have ever spent! It made our lives sooo much easier! They were even available for me to pick their brain on what liquors to purchase, what wines, and how much of everything they thought I would need. At the last minute I sent a text asking if they could set up a table outside for a cocktail hour since our venue wouldn't be open to our guests until after pictures, and they said, "Sure. No problem! " And there they were with their coolers, a beautiful table display, and happy guests with drinks! We also added in the Gourmet Cheese/Crackers/Vegetable Platter during the cocktail hour! They really did a phenomenal job, and I was just OVER THE MOON with their service.

E
Erica

Married on 10/07/2017

Chef Michael was awesome! The food was amazing and guest were raving about the food all night. The food was delicious, the ingredients were fresh, and the set-up was just wonderful! The Low Cost/Pasta Chef Team made my wedding reception a huge success! Chef Michael and DJ Smilez coordinated perfectly and were already familiar with each other. I am grateful and overjoyed. Thank you!

T
TANYA

Married on 07/01/2017

Guests were raving about the food even days later. It was delicious and the presentation was so nice! I would use them again for future events for sure!

Jessica

Married on 06/29/2017

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! Seriously great! Stop what your doing and call them up. They have the most "bang for your buck" service. Its something new and excited and a great option when you don't want to do buffet or sit down dinner. This is a great experience, my guest ate a lot of great food and TONNS of people told me the food was spectacular. I am obsessed with their marinara sauce it was insanely yummy! Irene and Michael are an incredible team. Michael made sure that I was eating and drinking on my wedding day, and I don't think I would have if it wasn't for him! Thank you guys sooo much please call them up they are incredible humans and awesome food!

R
Rachel

Married on 06/17/2017

"Okay, can we talk about how good the food was at your wedding?"
"I'm going to this wedding tonight; I hope the food is as good as it was at your wedding."
"That was the best food I have ever had at a wedding."
"The caterers were so nice and friendly, and the food was SO GOOD."
These are just a few of the things I have heard from my guests after our wedding. Pasta Chef Catering is absolutely amazing! I always tell people about how great they were. The planning process was so smooth, they always answered emails within a very reasonable amount of time, and they were so willing to work with us and our budget. We had nearly 170 guests, and I have only heard positive feedback about the food! And of course, my husband and I thought it was delicious, too. We are so thankful that we chose Irene and Michael for our wedding, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. The price, the taste of the food, and the service they provide cannot be beat.

T
Dove

Married on 04/01/2017

So easy to work with! Just tell them what you need, and they've got you covered. The food is absolutely fantastic, and the portions are exceedingly generous... Everyone went back for seconds, and a few even had thirds... And there was still a little bit left over! The per-person price is so low, it honestly feels like I robbed them.
So many people were talking about how good the food was, and how full they were, long after dinner was finished.
The catering team went so far above and beyond what was expected... I can't even begin to thank everyone enough for helping to make our wedding an amazing event.
I will absolutely be hiring them again for parties that require catering!

Joseph

Married on 03/21/2017

Working with Pasta Chef Catering for our private event was a dream! Every staff member was friendly and so helpful. The setup was beautiful, the food was amazing and entertaining to watch them preparing right in front of you. Best of all they left every space they used better than they found it. If you are looking for and excellent caterer for any event for a steal of a price Pasta Chef Catering is where its at!

Aleura

Married on 11/13/2016

A million thanks to you Irene and Micheal! With all the wedding stresses I'm so thankful that our whole time dealing with the two of you was drama free, the set up at my venue was perfection, the line moved so well I never saw anyone waiting long for their food. A big moment for me was seeing someone fan their food, and I thought "thank god! We aren't people with cold wedding food!". Irene and Micheal, you are truly wonderful people, your food is AMAZING (and so affordable! ), we are so thankful we found you and I would hire you again with no hesitation

Alexandria

Married on 10/15/2016

They were amazing to work with and the food was amazing as well. We booked pasta chef a few months before the wedding and they were timely in getting us a quote and setting a menu that worked for our budget. A few weeks prior to the wedding an issue came up and they worked with us after hours to make sure we got everything settled to ensure we had food for the day of our wedding. They are an amazing team and could never thank them enough for all of their generosity and professionalism they provide! Thanks Michael and irene!

M
Michael

Married on 07/16/2016

Great service and close attention to the details. What a nice experience. The food was wonderful.

L
Lori

Married on 06/25/2016

The food was delicious and I highly recommend this company for your catering needs!

I
Irene

Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Pasta Chef Catering to do my daughters wedding last month. They were amazing! The food was great and the staff was professional and friendly. If you're looking for a great caterer at a great price, we highly recommend Pasta Chef.