Back to Pastor Jay Randolph - Wedding Minister/Officiant at SCWC Home Church

Pastor Jay Randolph - Wedding Minister/Officiant at SCWC Home Church Reviews

| Charleston, SC See photos, pricing and details

7 Reviews for Pastor Jay Randolph - Wedding Minister/Officiant at SCWC Home Church

T
Tomeka

Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I feel as if he did a wonderful job with everything.

H
hannah

Married on 08/11/2013

We used Pastor Jay for our wedding and was very pleased with him. Thank you and God Bless

N
n

Married on 07/19/2013

Pastor Jay was a true man of God. He not only prepared my husband and I for what would happen on our wedding day, but he also prepared us emotionally. He gave us tips on how to have a happy, God centered, successful, and loving marriage. I would recommend him for the officiant at your wedding if you want God involved in your marriage too. After all marriage is a contract between man wife and God.

J
jon

Married on 09/22/2012

Pastor Jay was a joy to work with. He was very easy to work with, and accomidating.

User2596752

2+ years ago

Our wedding was perfect! Pastor Jay was very helpful! He sent us the entire ceremony before the wedding to make sure that it was what my fiance and I wanted. He was very flexible and made it exactly what we asked! He helped to make our day special!

Chuck
Chuck

Married on 06/19/2012

Pastor Jay was just fantastic! He was beyond flexible and professional. He made us all feel as if we were family. We could not have found a nicer guy to conduct our wedding. We wish him well and will surely keep in touch. THANK YOU SO MUCH, PASTOR JAY! You are THE BEST!

T
Thomas

Married on 04/14/2013

Pastor Jay was great! Leading up to the event we were sent a series of emails for my bride and I to work through, which were both helpful and thorough. The day of our outdoor wedding there was a freak rainstorm, so we had to change the ceremony 20 minutes before the actual event, and Pastor Jay took everything in stride and still managed to make the ceremony smooth, concise, and memorable. Thank you Pastor Jay!