Back to Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

44 Reviews for Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

L
Lisa

Married on 10/06/2018

I didn't use Patty for a wedding. My daughter got married last year before I met Patty. I used someone else and it was horrible! The woman claimed to be a "make-up artist". Fortunately, I did a trial run. I meet Patty last weekend at Zigzen hair salon in Wexford. My cut was done. I started chatting with a couple of lovely ladies. One of which was Patty. Before you know it, I'm sitting in a chair and Patty was applying product. Based on my past experience, I wasn't expecting much. WOW: Patty did an amazing job on this 59 year old face! She's knowledgeable, sweet, pleasant and a great sense of humor. She's so comfortable, I feel like I've know her for years. She wasn't pushy with her products. Recommended many and ordered the ones I felt would best work for my life style. I would highly recommend this wonderful and talented lady!

Jessica

Married on 06/23/2018

Patty was THE BEST! My bridal party, my mom and mother in law, and myself.... All looked beautiful! It was such an enjoyable process and such a fun day! I couldn’t have picked a better makeup artist! Honestly! If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose patty bell! She was so calm and professional, Her assistant was also fabulous! The BEST!

Kimberly

Married on 08/26/2017

Patty did a fabulous job on the make up for our wedding, especially considering I lived out of town and we couldn't do a trial. She even managed to make my Mom comfortable, who had been skeptical of getting her make up done. Each of us looked like a best version of ourselves - not overly made up, but classy and flawless, which is exactly what we wanted. The make up lasted well through the night and even through crying. She did a great job of listening to our requests as well as providing suggestions. She was easy to get along with on the lead up as well as on the day. I would hire Patty again in a heartbeat! She is more pricey than the average, but that's because Patty isn't average. She was well worth it for the chance to have our make up done by a true professional.

E
Emily

Married on 07/08/2017

Patty was fantastic! I have too many good things to say. I was absolutely thrilled with my wedding makeup, as well as the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and family members. During our trial, I felt like Patty really listened to what I wanted and was able to make suggestions about things I had never even thought of. Patty and her team were on time day of and just so wonderful the entire morning. The girls she brought with her were also fabulous and all of my bridesmaids makeup was flawless. Patty will even do some touch-ups and light makeup for the groom and dads which we took advantage of, and I highly recommend! I also had Patty stay throughout the day and it was the best decision I made. She was there right before I walked down the aisle as well as for all of our pictures to touch me up. She even helped me style my hair when I changed my headpiece before the reception. I am so glad we chose to go with Patty! She helped the day run so smoothly and I could not have been more thrilled with her service. Even beyond that she is just a great person to be around and kept the day fun and calm. Definitely choose her!

Jordan

Married on 04/21/2017

Patty and her assistant did an incredible job! Makeup looked outstanding and stayed all day and night with no need to touch up anything. Highly recommend!

H
Hayley

Married on 03/05/2016

Patty Bell did such an incredible job on my wedding day! Not only was my makeup spectacular, but Patty herself was so lovely to work with. She made me feel at ease and made me feel so beautiful. She kept my look natural like I asked but somehow made me look glamorous at the same time! I would highly recommend her! She brought her supplies to my hotel suite and that made things so convenient! She is the sweetest and super talented!

kruti

Married on 10/25/2015

Patty bell was amazing creative she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I recommend her to anyone!

R
Rosetta

Married on 10/10/2015

Patty was absolutely amazing! Not only is her work exceptional, she went over and above with her service. I will use her for every event I have.

Joanne

Married on 09/19/2015

Patty Bell was my first and only choice for makeup artist for my daughter's wedding.
I have worked with Patty professionally and I wanted my two daughter's to experience the luxury of a professional makeup artist for the wedding.
Patty's work can be summed up in one word.... Perfection! She listened to our likes and dislikes, catered to our needs, and delivered great results.
Patty has that special touch to enhance your natural beauty as to not look overdone... Just beautiful and confident. She kept our makeup natural, it looked great in photographs, and lasted all night.
Patty is beyond talented and a pleasure to work with. Always professional, kind, calming, and fun! Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding.
I highly recommend Patty Bell for any professional beauty occasions.

Joanne McHolme

MacDara

Married on 06/27/2015

The BEST! No questions asked, Patty is the greatest makeup artist ever. She was there with me every step of the wedding day and went above and beyond the call of duty. The compliments on the makeup were constant and the photographs prove just how talented she really is. She even managed to keep this frazzled bride calm, cool, and collected. I can't recommend her enough.

D
Debi

Married on 06/06/2015

I do not where to start. Patty Bell is one of the kindest women I know. She will listen to what you want and then do more. What I love most about Patty is that you never look "made up". You look flawless. She is talented, knowledgeable and just plain fun to be around. She will make you the most beautiful bride. She will also make the ones you love beautiful, too.

A
Alyssa

Married on 06/06/2015

I met Patty when I was in high school and she did my prom make up. I looked and felt like a princess. She made me feel so beautiful in such a natural way. I would never let other people do my make up in fear of looking like a clown or someone I wasn't, but Patty really listened to me and understood my style. I was so happy. Fast forward 7 years and now it is my wedding day. I didn't really plan on going crazy with hair or make up but I always had Patty in the back of my mind. Patty was busy in the Pittsburgh scene back when I was in high school and she has only grown over the past 7 years so I wasn't hopeful that she would even be available to do my make up for my wedding, let alone JUST MINE. Most of the time there is a bridal party and family needing a service but that wasn't the case on my day. I reached out to Patty and she was more than happy and willing to do my wedding make up for just me. I was thrilled! I have kept things lovely but basic for my wedding and I knew Patty would add the glam and princess moment I was missing. Just as in prom my make up was gorgeous. I couldn't have "pinned" it better myself lol. We loved have Patty there with all the girls getting ready that we insisted she stayed for the big day. I of course received compliments throughout the night on our venue and my dress but people LOVED my make up. I love Patty and would recommend her and sing her praises to anyone I come across. THANK YOU PATTY FOR MAKING 2 OF MY DAYS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT <3

S
Sara

Married on 09/13/2014

Patty is INSANELY talented! She made me and all of my girls look flawless. She is a joy to work with on your wedding day!

U
User4172611

2+ years ago

Patty was unbelievable. She made us look and feel beautiful on my sisters wedding day. She was so professional and attentive to our needs. Every suggestion she made worked out perfect for us. I look forward to using her services again for future events. I have never felt more gorgeous in my life! She is an Artist!

Jennifer

Married on 09/21/2013

I'm recommending Patty Bell for all of my friends in Pittsburgh and all of my friends of means around the world.

Patty Bell is THE make-up artist for you! I hired Patty's On Location make-up for myself (bride), my Mom (mother of the bride), Matron of Honor, and my Grandma (Grandmother's of the Bride). We received a ton of compliments on our looks and Patty is amazing to work with.

She ensures that you get the look you are going for and also has the film/tv experience to add the touches needed to enhance your beauty in the photographs. She uses her expertise to guide you but in the end cares most that you look the way you want to look at your wedding. From our trial run to the day off, Patty went above and beyond at every turn to give us a five star experience. She'll make you feel and look like the star that you are!

Months after my wedding I am still integrating the application techniques I learned from Patty and keep getting all kinds of compliments. People are shocked when I walk into a room commenting on how great I look. Same people I knew and saw before I learned all these great techniques. Thank you Patty!

Kristy

Married on 08/02/2013

Patty was wonderful to work with and I would definitely recommend her!

C
Christine

Married on 07/20/2013

It was such a wonderful experience working with Patty. She was professional and personable. She made me look and feel so beautiful! What a wonderful make up artist! Would highly recommend use of her services for a special occasion!

Patty Bell Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Christine! This was my first destination wedding and you and your family made it such a wonderful experience and a wedding I will never forget!

Melinda

Married on 06/29/2013

Patty Bell was absolutely wonderful in helping to make my wedding perfect. Not only did everyone look absolutely beautiful all day, but she also helped out anywhere she could. She did touch ups on me and the girls all throughout the day, she helped to bustle my dress, and even let us borrow her sunglasses we ended up needing for pictures. She was such a wonderful part of my day and I am so glad we went with her and that she was there!

Patty Bell Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you Melinda- I truly loved spending the day with you and your family!

Molly

Married on 08/04/2012

Patty and an assistant provided our makeup service for me, my bridesmaids, flower girl, and my mom on our wedding day. Everyone loved their makeup! I did airbrush and really really loved it. Everyone else had traditional makeup done but it was also just gorgeous! It all turned out amazing in our wedding photos and no one looked anything but naturally beautiful. Patty traveled over an hour to do our makeup and was so much fun to work with on that day. So was prompt, professional, and very sweet! She also did a trial run which I would recommend to any bride so the that you know exactly what you will look like prior to the big day. On location makeup was willing to go above and beyond and helped us look our absolute best on the wedding day, which is so appreciated during those chaotic last few minutes before the ceremony. They made sure we had extra makeup for touch ups, etc. To take with us after they left. I would highly recommend Patty and her team to any bride! They were fantastic!

nae

Married on 07/16/2011

Patty was wonderful to work with! My makeup looked gorgeous the day of my Wedding. I would suggest to all Brides to do the "All day makeup service. " After Patty initially did my makeup she followed me to the Church and Reception and touched up my makeup all day. Thank you so much!

karen

Married on 05/07/2011

Listens well and creates exactly what you want- both make-up and hair. Willing to go beyond contract in helping others in party. Patti is extremely professional and it seems as though you have known her for years. She and her partner took care of the bride all day long and you never knew they were there.

E
Emily

Married on 07/24/2010

Patty and her team did my make-up for my wedding, along with all of my bridesmaids, both mothers, and even a touch-up on the groom. We couldn't have been more pleased! The make-up looked natural, gorgeous and it was so fun to hang out with Patty and her girls on such a special day. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not regret hiring Patty for your wedding!

D
Denise

Married on 07/09/2010

Patty was wonderful. The best in Pittsburgh! I highly recomend her!

Z
Bethany

Married on 01/02/2010

Patty was absolutely fabulous. She was highly professional, extremely talented and made the crazy part of my day very enjoyable. She did the make up for myself (bride), one of my bridesmaids and both moms. It was amazing that she could take four very different woman and make each look as stunning as the next. This was the first time I had ever had make up done and she made it very comfortable and easy. Patty is personable and a was a much needed calming influence on a very hectic day. She did touch up make up at the church and before we went into the reception. She is so quick and experienced that I didn't even notice her as she did her touch ups. I can't express enough how beautiful she made everyone look and feel. She was simply amazing!

B
Bethany

Married on 01/02/2010

Patty Bell is an exceptional make up artist! She provided make up services for seven ladies the day of my wedding: four bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and myself. Her work is phenomenal! She worked with seven very different ladies, but gave each one a unique look that enhanced their natural beauty. She has a serious skill for perfectly executing her art with a whirlwind of activity swirling about her. Two of my bridesmaids only decided at the last minute to have Patty do their make. Patty squeezed them in without a blink and without rushing the other ladies through their sittings. On a crazy day, Patty was an oasis of calm. I cannot speak highly enough about her talent, both with make up and with people.