Back to Patty's Cakes and Desserts

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 09/27/2014

Ah-mazing! Patty's Cakes were a dream to work with. I wasn't a fan of cake until I tried Patty's... Holy moly! Their cakes are so delicious! And not to mention that Patty and the gang are so nice and professional. We worked with Phillip (Patty's son) and he was awesome! My husband is already dreaming about our one
year anniversary when we can go back to Patty's and order the mini version of our wedding cake to enjoy all over again. And we might just make it an annual thing... It's that good! Thank you Patty's Cakes!

Mayra
Mayra Segovia

Getting married on 01/05/2020

Wedding Cake

Patty's cake was actually our second place while searching for a cake for our wedding. They responded to our emails or calls quickly and scheduled a cake testing appointment as soon as possible. The cake testing experience was amazing because they helped us narrow down the flavors we really wanted. I loved they were able to meet our needs for that special day. As soon as we tried the cakes we knew that was the place where we would get our wedding cake. We have never tried such a cake the taste is amazing. They are very professional and very accommodating. On the day of our wedding they were very punctual on delivering our cake. Overall we had the best experience and everyone at our wedding loved the cake. We definitely recommend this place. Since our wedding we go there whenever we visit the city of Fullerton for their delicious cupcakes.

Chit Fong Wong

Married on 05/31/2019

More than just tasty

Philip is very friend, patient, and professional during our 1st meeting to discuss the cake options and choices. Cake was delicious and looked fabulous. We might always return to Patty's cake for more "sweet" memories on our upcoming anniversaries. Thank you Patty & Philip!

Arianna

Married on 05/19/2019

We loved our wedding cake/cupcake tower

Patty's made our cake/cupcake tower for our wedding. It came out tasting and looking great. The ordering was easy and the tasting was delicious. Philip was helpful and great to work with.

Arminda
Arminda Garcia

Married on 04/21/2019

Pastel de boda

El mejor pastel que he comido en mucho tiempo mucha gente que asistió a mi celebración de mi boda me pregunto donde había comprado mi pastel les super recomiendo que visiten esta pasteleria

Fatinah
Fatinah

Married on 04/06/2019

Finally moist wedding cake!

We selected Patty’s for our wedding cake and were very pleased with their service and cake. We met with Phillip for our wedding tasting and he was very helpful and walked us through the process of selecting a cake. Who knew it would be so complex?! We chose the 4-tier cake with white (vanilla Bavarian custard filling) and chocolate (chocolate fudge filling) flavors. Both white and chocolate cake were DELICIOUS! The cake was moist and not overwhelming sweet. Our guests gave us compliments too. Patty’s also offers a free cake stand but you must return it within a few days after your wedding, so keep that in mind if you are going on your honeymoon right after your wedding.

Scott Cooper

Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake and Experience!

My wife and I absolutely loved our wedding cake from Patty's Cakes. Many of our guests were literally asking for more! The tasting experience was really fun, they had many unique choices that were excellent. We ended up choosing a banana cake with custard filling and it was beyond amazing. My wife and I highly recommend Patty's Cakes!

Sarah
Sarah Chang

Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake and Service

Patty's Cakes was perfect for my wedding day. Philip made the whole process of choosing a cake easy and fun. The cake look exactly how I imagined it and so many of our guests complimented us on how great it tasted. I would highly recommend booking Patty's Cakes for your wedding, we will definitely be using them for future events!

J
Jazmin

Married on 12/23/2018

Obsessed & so gorgeous!

I was obsessed with how beautiful our wedding cake was! I loved how Classic, and beautiful and delicious it was. We got so many compliments and we were so in love with it. I would recommend going to Patty's and seeing how beautiful the cakes are and delicious the cakes and cupcakes are.

Marci
Marci

Married on 12/09/2018

first and only choice

Very easy to set up a time to come in for a tasting. We got to try 3 flavors and ending up going with Red Velvet and Chocolate Chip filling. We even ending up buying cupcakes before we left.

The cake was delivered to the venue and exactly how I wanted it. Everyone who had some also enjoyed it. We also had leftovers so when we got back from our honeymoon we got to eat it again.

Great price and service and I would even stop in if I was just driving by.

Selena

Married on 11/09/2018

Amazingggg!

Wish there was 10 stars because that's how amazing Patty's cakes are. Me and my husband are not the biggest "cake people" but as soon as we had a cake testing at Pattys cakes we were swooned over the presentation of the cakes and most importantly the taste! Not only do they have an abundance of flavors,fillings and cake styles but the quality of flavor in the cake is like no other. Exquisitely moist in the inside and full of flavor. Goodness they have it just right up to the ICING! Which by the way I NEVER eat. We ordered a white semi naked 3 tier cake for our wedding with raspberry and cream cheese filling. HUGE hit at our wedding. Thankyou Patty's Cakes for being a special part of our wedding,I always recommend them for any event. Read Less

J
Jasmin

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, Perfect, and Delicious!

The ultimate trifecta! I saw the reviews on wedding wire for Patty's and wasted no time to schedule a tasting. I was overwhelmed by flavor the cupcakes had. My taste buds were dancing the entire way home! Philip helped make my experience so easy. He was knowledgeable and direct, leaving no out no information. My wedding cake was beautiful and perfect! I opted to have my cake delivered the day of and the delivery went perfectly! They arrived on time and set everything up for me. My dress had a good taste of the cake when my husband tried to shove a piece in my face but I moved! Lol! Since my wedding in November, I have had 8 family members call me to ask me where my cake and cupcakes were from. I would recommend Patty's to anyone who wanted a delicious cake and a smooth ordering process!

Shané

Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

I am so happy that I went with Patty’s Cakes! The cake was so delicious. We chose a lemon cake and it was amazing. It
was also beautiful.

D
Diane Moursalian

Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful Cake!

We went to a few bakeries before coming to Patty's for our wedding cake. Right away we got a good vibe from this place. From the tasting to the staff, we had a great experience. The staff was knowledgeable and listened to everything we wanted. The cake on our wedding day was absolutely perfect, I would recommend them to anyone.

Ashley

Married on 10/06/2018

We had Patty's Cakes make our cake for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! They made us a beautiful naked cake along with 60 mini cupcakes. We should have ordered 100 more because they got eaten so fast some people never even saw they were out. Philip was super helpful and I'm only recommending them for wedding cakes for all my friends. All of our guests can't stop talking about how delicious all the food was. Thanks Philip!

Nicole
Nicole Leftige

Married on 10/06/2018

The Best Beautiful and Tastful Cake

My husband and I ordered our wedding cake from this bakery in October and let me tell you, it was the best cake I’ve ever tasted. It’s not too sugary, but has a lot of delicious flavor. They are wonderful people and they make sure your expectations are met. It was also beautiful and affordable. Our design was a naked wedding cake and I was so in love with our cake. I would love to eat it again. I’ll probably go to them for a gender reveal cake or baby shower cake in the future.

B
Britnie Carbajal

Married on 10/05/2018

Amazeeeeeeballllllssss

From the tasting to our big day, Pattys cakes was phenomenal. I couldn't of asked for a more beautiful or delicious cake.

Sharleen
Sharleen Davis

Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Cake

We scheduled an appointment with Patty and from the minute we met it was instantly easy. I am forever grateful. Somehow she new what my vision was and she was fantastic to communicate with. The cake came out so clean, tasteful and beautiful. Everything I wanted. I am forever grateful and definitely recommend Patty and Patty's Cakes for your event. A big big thank you!

Allison Dyer

Married on 08/18/2018

Cake review

Loved our wedding cake from August. It was so good and it looked perfect!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 08/11/2018

Delicious!

Patty's Cakes was a recommended vendor through our venue Coyote Hills. The cake was included in our package and we could choose between three different bakeries. We went to Patty's Cakes first and didn't even try any of the others, they were delicious! We opted for a small cake for us to cut and then cake balls and cupcakes. When we went to the tasting, they were very helpful and we loved everything. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to eat more of it at the wedding! (Tip to future brides: give yourself the time to eat the delicious cake!)

Christina

Married on 07/07/2018

We had our reception at Orange Hill Restaurant, which works with Patty's cakes in the package that we chose. I am so glad they did because not only was the cake delicious, but it was also one of the easiest and fun appointments during the whole wedding planning process. The person that helped us out was very knowledgeable and friendly. We had a lot of compliments on the cake and even enjoyed the leftover cake afterwards. Would highly recommend this bakery for your wedding cake and or other celebrations.

Becky
Becky

Married on 06/24/2018

Great price for delicious cake!

Ordered our wedding cake from here and couldn't have been happier. From the first day we walked in for the cake tasting, Phillip was very nice, informative and patient with us. Their pricing is very reasonable for what you get. On the day of the wedding, the cake was delicious. Thanks again Patty Cakes! I highly recommend.

Chaunte

Married on 06/10/2018

Loved the cake! So yummy! Fluffy cake- and it was beautiful for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Ana
Ana

Married on 06/02/2018

We bought cupcakes for our wedding and everyone loved them! Not too sweet. They are definitely unique. There was 0 left over! And we absolutely loved the GF option. Patty is a sweetheart!

Clara

Married on 05/27/2018

Patty's Cakes didn't just make us an incredible wedding cake -- they created a custom cake for my groom for the night before! Our guests adored the cake, and we loved every sampling opportunity we could nab. :) They were exceedingly professional, timely, and friendly. Their lack of fondant truly does make cakes taste absolutely incredible. Thank you, Patty's Cakes!