Back to Perfect Presentations

M
Megan Demouy

Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Work!

Johnny and his company were so easy to work with! We gave our budget to him and he literally took it from there for us. He took the very few ideas I had about what flowers I wanted and created the most stunning arrangements for the church, centerpieces for the reception, flowers for the cake, and bouquets. I cannot tell you how many people asked me who did the flowers for our wedding. Everyone told us that the flowers were gorgeous. His work literally took my breath away and made our wedding so magical and beautiful! I highly recommend him!

D
Dewanna

Married on 05/29/2016

Johnny was absolutely AMAZING! His floral design was perfect. He went the extra mile to make sure that everything was in place and on time. He even helped me with the venue decor. Unlike most florists in the area, he did not try to break the bank. The price was very reasonable and flexible. Whether you have an unlimited floral budget or you have a small floral budget, he is the guy you want in charge of your wedding flowers. #harryanddewanna (if you want to see some photos)

L
Laura

Married on 04/02/2016

Perfect Presentations came highly recommended and certainly did not disappoint. Johnny and his team were absolutely phenomenal from the moment we first contacted them. From our first meeting, Johnny took our ideas and completely captured the look and ambiance we desired for our wedding and reception venue. You simply cannot go wrong by selecting Perfect Presentations as your floral vendor.

G
Gina

Married on 01/23/2016

5 Starts is NOT Enough!

Johnny is truly an artist! The flowers for our daughter's wedding were simply stunning and admired by everyone! I am still answering the question, "who was the florist? " Not only the flowers, but the table decorations too were "perfect"--candles, floating candles, lanterns all so beautiful! Thanking him from the bottom of my heart! It was love at first sight when we met and working with you was a joy! He made everything so easy We definitely chose THE BEST florist in the city! Big hugs! Xo

S
scarlett

Married on 01/02/2016

Dreams do come true! Johnny Lopez with Perfect Presentations realized my dream for my daughters' wedding flowers! The name says it all PERFECT PRESENTATIONS. Johnny was so wonderful to work with and he listened to what our vision was. He took the time to walk the venue and make suggestions. He's not your typical florist that looks at pics and delivers, he realized our vision and exceeded it exponentially while staying in budget! It was enough to knock the wings off of Cinderella's fairy godmother! We love you Johnny, our new friend and will forever be grateful!

User3821441

2+ years ago

I can not say enough good things about Johnny an his team at Perfect Presentations! Right from the start, he set me at ease and helped keep everything simple on my end. His florals were beyond what I expected and more what I was looking for than I could have described. I tried to tell him what I wanted when we met and sent him some pictures and he crafted exactly what I wanted. He does the florals weekly for the Windsor Court Hotel so you know his work is solid.

However, the real joy of hiring Johnny was working with him. He is such a sweet person and made it SO easy to discuss my budget and plans. He worked with my budget and made me feel good about all decisions. Johnny goes the extra mile and was there in person to deliver and pick up (we re-used flowers from the rehearsal dinner for the wedding). He apparently even helped my family load their things in cars after the wedding and he donates extra flowers to senior homes in the area. I would recommend him to anyone looking for outstanding florals, at a reasonable price, and excellent service!

S
Shelley

Married on 06/01/2013

Johnny Lopez and Perfect Presentations were first class in every aspect! The flowers in the church were gorgeous and how they were presented along the aisle was breathtaking! The flowers at the reception changed the look of the room. Thank you Johnny & crew.
Shelley Brown

J
J. Michael

Married on 06/01/2013

Have never found a florist more creative and on point

Channing
Channing

Married on 06/01/2013

Johnny and his team at Perfect Presentations are the epitome of great! I was referred to them by a friend that worked at one of the hotels where their flowers are displayed. After my initial meeting with Johnny, I knew that he and his team would be best for my wedding.

For starters, I was a first-year law student in Los Angeles while planning my NOLA wedding, so I needed someone that completely understood my vision for my wedding flowers and one that was incredibly flexible. Johnny was more than that! Whether it was by phone or email, he was available to assist me with my questions and offer suggestions and feedback for my designs. During the last week before the wedding when my stress level was as high as Mount Everest, he set me at ease.

On the day of the wedding, I was in awe of my flowers! Seeing the bouquets only made me even more anxious to see the beauty of my ceremony and reception venues. And, of course, the florals at both sites were phenomenal! I was thrilled and my guests loved them as well. My bridesmaids were in love with their massive bouquets and the floral bracelets for our mothers and pomanders for the flower girls were also huge hits!

Overall, my experience with Johnny was easy, breezy! He worked within my small budget and gave me more than I could ever imagine! I give Perfect Presentations my highest recommendations!

A
Anne

Married on 05/25/2013

The flowers were beautiful and more than I expected.

R
Renee

Married on 05/24/2013

I highly recommend Perfect Presentations for any event. I have worked with Johnny twice for both of my sons' Rehearsal Dinners. The flower arrangements were then used the next evening at the wedding reception. Johnny is delightful to work with and his quality of work is outstanding! Everyone raves about his beautiful arrangements and his attention to detail. Nothing is ever overlooked and he is truly amazing. Perfect Presentations, in my opinion, is just that... They provide you with a perfect presentation!

D
Donna

Married on 05/18/2013

Glenn and Johnny at Perfect Presentations were a JOY to work with! Glenn made me comfortable from our first meeting on. His ideas and suggestions were excellent, and were executed to perfection! He told me clearly what he would provide, and the florals were more than I could have hoped for--GORGEOUS! His professionalism is outstanding, and the quality of his work is beyond compare. I had complete confidence in him from the first meeting--I knew his florals would make my daughter's wedding spectacular... And they did! HIGHLY recommend Perfect Presentations!

N
Nathallie

Married on 05/11/2013

Perfect presentations did a great job on all my flower arrangements! I got so many complements on how beautiful my center pieces were and my bouquets/bouteniers!

C
Catherine

Married on 05/11/2013

I worked with Johnny and he made everything so easy. HIs advice on things I wasn't sure about was priceless.

User1709607

2+ years ago

Perfect in every way! Johnny and Glen knocked it out of the ball park. The church and reception were stunning and my personal flowers were to die for. I couldn't be happier with Perfect Presentations!

K
kirstie

Married on 11/11/2011

Johnny provided the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding reception dinner in New Orleans. He is so talented and creative and was able to come up with great ideas. We provided the sand, shells, starfish and coral as he suggested and he worked magic. Our destination wedding in key largo was recaptured beautifully. The tropical flower arrangements were stunning and very tastefully done! Someone from each table took home a centerpiece to enjoy. It was so beautiful I teared up. I had no idea it would turn out that wonderful. We were blown away. We loved the arrangements so much that we had a replica centerpiece made with faux flowers and some of the actual flowers dried that sits on our formal dining room table today.

G
Greta

Married on 10/16/2010

I can't say enough about Johnny and Perfect Presentations. He went completely above and beyond for us on our wedding day. His arrangements were breathtaking and our bouquets made me cry. He is the BEST!

K
Kindrela

Married on 06/29/2013

I planned a last minute wedding in New Orleans from Dallas, Texas. Johnny was a blessing. He met my all of my expectations- the arrangements he created were beautiful. He is professional and experienced. A blessing to me during the stressful time of planning my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding came together beautifully.

J
Jo Ann

Married on 05/04/2013

All of the flowers provided by Perfect Prentation were of the highest quality. My daughter's bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were mostly white and light pink roses. The church and receiption hall were filled with these same roses that just took your breath away to see everything all together. The blooms were all beautiful and extremely healthy. As a matter of fact, the roses in my daughter's bouquet are still holding together and haven't started to turned brown. More than a month has passed since the wedding and we are still getting calls about how beautiful the flowers were. You can't find more beautiful flowers or a more wonderful florist than Perfect Presentations and Johnny Lopez. I would highly recommend them for any floral needs you may have. You will be more than satisfied with everything they will provide.