Back to Personalized Brides

6 Reviews for Personalized Brides

B
Brandy

Married on 08/24/2019

We live in Toronto & chose the "future Mrs " hoodie for our daughter in law to be. We drove to Buffalo to pick it up & I've never been so pleased about a gift before. This hoodie is fabulous.... Excellent quality, service & pricing. Thank you very very much!

C
Christie

Married on 09/15/2012

I was more than pleased with the outcome of my bridal favors! I could not have asked for better quality or more time sufficient survice. This truly was the special touch that made my wedding complete!

L
Lynn

Married on 06/23/2011

I ordered my bridesmaids gifts from Personalized Brides- and fell in love! In love with the products- and the company! I'm a little picky and changed my mind twice after submitting my order- they were so accommodating and talked me through all of my options to make sure I ordered exactly what I wanted- and then I received my entire order only 5 days later! I've also contacted them twice after for rush orders on gifts and couldn't be happier with my results- truly an amazing company!

S
Sam

Married on 10/14/2017

Great place.. Very reasonable prices and fast!

S
Samantha

Married on 10/06/2012

Love this site - got my bridesmaids, groomsmen and the mothers all gifts - even personalized - in 2 weeks! Will definately get things for the showers I have coming up!

R
Robin

Married on 05/15/2018

1.0

VERY DISAPPOINTED! After emailing back and fourth about a custom design, I received a email of a price that was I thought too good to be true and low and behold I was correct! I was told to call to finalize payment to proceed with my order and after leaving a message I get a call back stating that there was a miscommunication regarding the design they were doing and how it was to be done. This is very unprofessional! Save yourself the trouble of disappointment and stay clear of this company