Back to Phantom Canyon Brewing Company

P
Patricia Durham

Married on 04/02/2019

Wedding planning

When the beginning of our wedding planning started, we really didn't know where to begin. Angelo somehow found weddingwire and started getting quotes from different venues. We looked at a few that were in our price range and tried to make appointments to look at them. Tricia from Phantom Canyon was the first to contact us and make a time for us to go look and talk to her about the necessary information. My husband already had chosen Phantom Canyon as his first pick before even looking at other places, however, I still wanted to look around. I expressed that to Tricia, and she was so polite and professional she said she would definitely recommend we look around as well and let her know. We were "snuffed" by 2 other places, and the third was pretty, however, not what I was looking for. From the time we told Tricia at Phantom Canyon Brewing Company to the very last meeting, she was awesome. She listened, she understood, and she made suggestions where she thought needed. The event room where we had our ceremony and reception was perfect. The food was spectacular, and the staff were perfect. They were on time with everything and just did a fantastic job. I can't Express how pleased I am.

Phantom Canyon Brewing Company's reply:

Hi Patrica,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with both you and Angelo. Congratulations again! :) We wish you both all of the happiness!

- Tricia

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 05/13/2017

Apart from choosing each other to marry, Phantom Canyon was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. They were THE BEST! I cannot express enough how helpful Toni was in our planning - seriously, it seems like she responded to all emails in less than 24 hours! We had 140 guests (this included some in the side room... Which worked out pretty well - we just had that room come out for dances/toasts/etc), and the space is probably solid for 180.

Bottom line: We loved Phantom Canyon and are now recommending that ALL friends should have their reception here. No regrets.

Some of the things we LOVED about this venue:
1. They didn't charge a fee for the rental of the third floor (just required a certain amount to be spend on food/drinks)
2. All rentals were included free of charge.
3. Ease of planning was awesome - we only had two meetings and Toni was able to put together everything
4. We delivered centerpieces/decorations the day of and they did EVERYTHING in terms of set up.
5. Food was AMAZING (we never did a test, but didn't feel the need to... We did family style, and it was PERFECT!)
6. The chair rental company was going to charge extra to tie the cushions on... Phantom did it FOR FREE! AMAZING!
7. We were able to bring in our own cake, and they only charged a $45 cake cutting fee... This included all of the cutting and the required utensils for it.
8. Location is PRIME! We had all of our stuff downtown (guests stayed at the Antlers), so getting to/from was super convenient. Also, the views from the third floor can't be beaten.

Because of Phantom Canyon we had our cake (which they cut for a reasonable fee), and ate it too.

M
Megan

Married on 08/13/2016

They were awesome! I could always get ahold of someone to ask questions and confirm details, even if it wasn't the main person. The servers were awesome and friendly and professional, even when they were carrying large trays. They were totally fine with stopping and letting people pass as they smiled and told you to go ahead of them. They were so quick and efficient you hardly noticed they were there, but anything you wanted or needed was right in front of you!
For the decor we brought in, all we had to do was show them one table with the centerpiece and they completely went above and beyond what we were expecting with the napkins and plates and it looked even more awesome than we even imagined! This was definitely the easiest way we could have done this, and no added stress to anyone in the wedding crew whatsoever.
Setup and cleanup was a breeze, the food was awesome, the atmosphere was perfect, the drinks were perfect, and I honestly don't think I can think of anything that could have been improved upon. Thanks so much! Our wedding day was perfect!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/13/2015

What an excellent reception venue! Toni and Crystal were our go-to people from the very beginning for planning and organization, and did a wonderful job from start to finish! We even had special menu requests that were taken care of without any issue.

The day of the reception the staff set up all of our decorations and centerpieces, delivered OUTSTANDING food and beer (seriously, it was excellent), worked so well with our photographers and DJ, and were just all-around awesome to work with. The service staff were so great and attentive; no one ever went long without a refill! As the bride and groom, we didn't have to worry about anything!

And, if the food, service, and ease of planning weren't enough, the reception area is absolutely beautiful! Lots of natural light, great views of the mountains and downtown, and rustic wood floors and open beams all around.

This is an excellent place for a reception! We can't recommend Phantom Canyon and their awesome staff enough!

User4588826

2+ years ago

Phantom Canyon did an excellent job for our reception. The food was amazing. They even created food off the normal menu to accommodate some dietary needs. The staff was very courteous and responsive. We enjoyed ourselves so much, that they continued service for an additional hour. The room was beautiful. I could not have asked for a better reception.

User4389860

2+ years ago

Phantom Canyon far exceeded my expectations. I had tons of extra, specific, DIY decorations and they set it all up perfectly! The coordinator was so easy to plan with and incredibly helpful. The food was amazing and all of our guests talked about it for days. The bartenders kept track of our open bar tab and adjusted the available drinks accordingly... We ended up going over our budget by $1. 75 without limiting anyone on any food or drinks! The service was flawless. I just cannot give enough praise for this venue! The space is beautiful and perfect for events!

N
Nicole

Married on 01/31/2015

We had about 2 months to plan our wedding and Toni was absolutely amazing! She was so flexible and so easy to work with. The night of our wedding, the staff was so friendly and accommodating. We received so many compliments on how wonderful the reception was and Phantom Canyon was a major reason for that!

H
Holly

Married on 09/20/2014

Seriously, our reception couldn't have gone any better. Toni went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. We were on a pretty tight budget, and were able to make this venue work with her help. She was also willing to explore new options as far as accommodating seating and still getting the buffet that we wanted. The food was great as always. I would highly recommend them!

User3988735

2+ years ago

Great room upstairs that we used. They were friendly and the good was great and gluten free!

User3774241

2+ years ago

The ceremony was gorgeous, the food was amazing, the staff was incredible! I loved everything about this venue. We worked with Toni, she was very accommodating and easy to work with. The price of this venue was great as well. We really liked that the staff checked on our guest and us often, leaving us wanting/needing for nothing! It was better than we expected!

D
Debbie

Married on 08/17/2012

They were very good about checking with us as to what we wanted to do as far waiting for guests and when to start dinner. There staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was wonderful, (just a little underdone on the meat but the chicken and potatoes and veggies and salad were awesome.

T
Tisha

Married on 06/30/2012

Toni and everyone at Phantom Canyon were wonderful! The food was great and everything they set up was great. All of our guests were so impressed! They were awesome!

K
Kelsey

Married on 08/06/2011

I never do these review type of things. But I was so impressed by Phantom Canyon that I felt strongly about complimenting them! They know how to throw a wedding! We had our reception here and loved it!.
Pam and Heather are the event coordinators at Phantom and they are the most organized and helpful people we could of asked for. The wait staff was also fabulous. They took good care of our guests. What we liked best is that they do not serve the typical "wedding" style food. We had family style dinning and the food was amazing. So was their in house brews! We looked at many other venues and found Phantom to be the best value. The room is gorgeous and we received so many compliments from our guest.

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 06/20/2015

Phantom Canyon was the perfect place for our wedding reception. The delicious food, comfortable atmosphere, and large windows with views of the mountains are unbeatable. We had so many guests comment that the food was some of the best wedding food they'd ever had. Their menu changed right before our event, but Toni and the chef worked with us to create a custom menu that everyone loved at a very reasonable price! Toni worked alongside our wedding coordinator to set up our handmade decor, and I was in awe when I arrived at the reception. Everything was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Phantom Canyon was a truly wonderful venue!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/16/2012

This is a great spot to have a wedding. Mountain views, AMAZING food, they set up and take down, and the beer is great! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars all the way is they changed employees (both were good to work with) but we had to re-communicate some things. I would have our wedding here again in a heartbeat.

J
Jillian

Married on 05/21/2011

Phantom Canyon was the best! My husband and I have been going there to eat since we started dating, and we love the food and beer, so having our wedding reception there was a no-brainer! We couldn't possibly be happier with our choice! We worked with Pam, and she was so accomodating and helpful, all the while keeping a smile on her face. They really went above and beyond to make our reception a special and memorable event. Plus, the food can't be beat! We chose the pasta buffet, and I had many people tell me it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. I simply cannot recommend Phantom Canyon enough!

Kathleen
Kathleen

Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent for our rehearsal dinner

Everything for our rehearsal dinner was perfect and the food was outstanding! The only reason for 3 stars on responsiveness is because it took quite a while to get an updated menu to make meal selections. But overall we had a great experience.

A
Aubrey

Married on 11/04/2011

4.2

Very good! Our food was much better than usually promised at most weddings; they set up and tore down wonderfully, took care of my rented linens, and made us feel wonderful.

User2351423

2.0

The manager of the banquet side of things forgot an appointment. Also, we tasted the food beforehand that was to be served, and it was amazing, but at the actual event, the brussel sprouts, steak, and chicken were all undercooked, and the kids weren't offered kids menus as previously discussed. Also, grounds were found in the coffee, not once but twice. Overall, the place is beautiful, but not worth the money we paid for it.