Back to Philly with a Twist

7 Reviews for Philly with a Twist

Shana
Shana

Married on 08/18/2019

Exceptional services with a professional background.

Jeremy is the best person you could ever meet. We sat down and he understood my vision and made great recommendations.

Devon
Devon Key

Married on 06/22/2019

They’ve got your back!

I found Jeremy on Wedding Wire and from
the moment we had our first phone call consultation so much stress and pressure was instantly removed from my plate! There are so many words we could use to describe Jeremy; fun, dedicated, hardworking, punctual, professional... But the word my husband and I have decided to use was LOYAL! He is all of those things AND he is Loyal! As an event planner myself- it was definitely hard to give the reigns to someone else and just TRUST that they would come through! Let me tell you brides to be out there! If you need want to remember your wedding day as THE BEST DAY of your life- hire Jeremy! If you have tons of elements and meticulous details you’ve spent months planning and want them to go off without a hitch... HIRE JEREMY! And if you want someone to manage the complexities of family dynamics while being kind, polite and like-able... Stop searching, because Jeremy is your guy! All we have are positive, wonderful, stress free memories from our amazing wedding day! He’s so reassuring and confident in what he does- and he’s great at it. So glad we chose to work with him, And when everyone came up to me telling me how beautiful and wonderful my wedding was- and how happy I looked.. I had to tell them that a huge part of my utter bliss on that day was because Jeremy from Philly with a Twist had my back!

Sierra
Sierra Kern

Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ experience!!

We hired Philly With a Twist for their DJ services at our Philadelphia CC wedding. Jeremy Lopez, who runs this company, was incredible to work with as well as his DJ, James Thorpe, who played at our wedding. Jeremy and James made this process very seamless for us in a time where everything felt a little crazy (normal wedding planning stress!). They were quick to respond, offered great suggestions and exceeded our expectations as they played at our wedding! Everyone was on the dance and complimenting us on our DJ all night! Thank you so much Jeremy and James, we highly recommend their services to all!

A
Andrea

Married on 11/23/2018

Bartending and DJ

We hired philly with a twist to DJ and bartend for a 40th birthday celebration. Jeremy was professional, attentive to our needs. He worked with our budget and gave attention to details. There were over 100 guests and handled the bar with ease. The DJ was interactive and kept our dance floor moving. Thank so much we had a great time!

Kate
Kate

Married on 10/13/2018

Bartending

Jeremy and his team were absolutely fantastic, all the way from my search for a vendor up to clean up after the event. Jeremy was one of the few vendors that actually personally followed up with me to see what I was looking for instead of sending a standardized message. Once I spoke with him on the phone I felt right at home! He was so friendly and personable and wanted to ensure I had everything I needed for my wedding. He was always in touch right up to the day of the wedding, and followed up afterwards as well. From the price to the service, everything was exactly what I envisioned for my special day!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/14/2018

Jeremy was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and friendly, making us and our guests feel comfortable. Flexible - our signature drink ran out of an ingredient but I wouldn't have known otherwise. Very accommodating, open to our thoughts so that our day was tailor made for us. He took our ideas and made them a reality, while still remaining practical as to serve all our guests. Thank you for helping us make our day so special!

Philly with a Twist's reply:

Thank you so much for hiring us! We really enjoyed it and wish you and Tim an amazing marriage! Thank you again!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/15/2014

Perfect day with a Perfect planner

Jeremy Lopez was PHENOMENAL! I could not recommend anyone more than I (and my husband) would recommend him. From the moment we met Jeremy, my mind was instantly at ease. How amazing is it to meet someone, and after a few short conversation exchanges, they totally understand your vision and wants for your big day? He just GOT it. And that's what we needed. He was extremely professional, was very kind, and always responded quickly and in a timely manner whenever my husband and I had a question or needed advice/suggestions about anything. He was very organized and truly helped take the load off of us for wedding planning (I am not a planner- so this was HUGE for us, especially me as the bride). He was very prompt with showing up on the big day and helped us set up the day prior (which was great because like I said, he just understood my vision and offered great suggestions that I would have never thought of!). He made sure to be in communication, not only with my husband and I, but with our bridal party the day of the wedding. Everyone loved him! I really know our day wouldn't have turned out as amazing as it did without Jeremy as our planner. Thank you being a part of our special day and making sure it was the dream wedding I have always imagined having!